Welcome to the Neighbourhood

Story Info
Young couple move into a rough area.
2.8k words
4.16
109.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,540 Followers

"The firm's gone bust," Eric told his wife, Carla. "Management called us in today to break the bad news. I'm out of a job."

Carla paled. They had a mortgage, a heavy one, and with only one of them working they wouldn't be able to make the payments.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I've been looking at our finances. We'll have to sell but we should get a fair price even in the current market. That'll take the mortgage off our back and we can invest whatever we have left after the mortgage so that we have a good deposit when I finally get a new job. In the meantime, we'll have to look around for somewhere relatively cheap to rent."

Carla nodded, resigned. She liked this house but better to sell while they could get some sort of return from their investment instead of waiting for the bank to come and take it because they couldn't pay the mortgage.

Carla was pleasantly surprised at how easily their house sold. They'd have quite a nice nest egg that they could invest and when Eric was firmly established they'd have a deposit on a new house. Now all they needed to do was find a place to rent for a while.

"The Pines?" Carla said. "You found a place to rent in The Pines?"

Eric flushed. "It's cheap, and it's clean and well maintained," he said. "At least have a look at it before you say no."

"Ok, I'll look, but it had better be good," said Carla. "The only reason they don't call The Pines Hillbilly Heaven is because there're no hills there. Although why that stopped them I have no idea. They're no pines there either."

After checking out the proposed rental Carla had to admit that the house was quite nice. It was just the neighbourhood and its reputation that she was a bit worried about. Looking around the neat tidy street, she had had to admit the reputation may not have been really fair. There was no graffiti, no cars standing on blocks, lawns were all trimmed. She gave Eric her blessing and the lease was duly signed, with Eric and Carla moving in a few days later.

For the first week or so everything was quiet. They didn't actually get to meet any of their new neighbours as Carla was working and Eric was out looking for work all day. Then Friday rolled around. It was summer and it was hot and Carla was happy to be leaving work and heading home. Walking down the street from the bus stop, Carla was surprised to see that all the men in the area seemed to be home and were sitting clustered on the front porches of some of the houses near hers, apparently enjoying the sunshine and a beer.

As she approached her house she saw that her next door neighbour was sitting on his front steps drinking a beer. For some reason no-one else had joined him and he was sitting in solitary splendour. He stood up and called out as she approached.

"Excuse me, little lady. Have you got a moment?"

Shrugging to herself she turned and crossed over the lawn to where he was waiting. "Good afternoon," she said. "I'm Carla McPherson. My husband Eric and I moved in a few days ago."

"Yes, I noticed," her neighbour said. "I'm Mike. I live here with my daughter, Tess."

They swapped a few pleasantries regarding the weather and the neighbourhood and then Carla started making noises that it was time for her to be heading home.

"Look, before you go there's a couple of things I think you need to understand about the area," said Mike. "You'll find we're a rough mob who call a spade a spade, even though some people get upset about straight talking. You don't mind a bit of plain talk do you?"

"No," Carla hastened to say. "Of course not."

"That's good," said Mike. "Anyway, we figured that as it's Friday night and we had nothing else planned some of us decided that we should give you and your hubby a welcome to the neighbourhood sort of event."

"That's very nice of you," said Carla surprised. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, Tess and a couple of her friends have gone in to see your husband, and knowing them they're screwing his brains our right now. I said I'd wait here to intercept you so you wouldn't interrupt their fun, and that I'd fuck you senseless as my contribution to the welcome party."

Carla went white at this blunt statement and turned to bolt for home, but too slowly as Mike had already reached out and caught her wrist.

"Now hold on there, Carla," he said. "Let the poor guy have a friendly fuck in peace."

"I very much doubt that my husband is having sex with any girls who may have happened to call. He's not that sort of man. And if you don't let go my arm I'll scream. You may have noticed that there are a number of people about."

"Yes, I noticed," said Mike with a smile, "and if you scream you'll see money start to change hands but no one will come over."

"What do you mean?" asked Carla.

"Like I said, you're the event we have planned for the night. The boys are all laying bets on various outcomes to our little talk."

"What sort of bets?" asked Carla, shocked.

"All sort of things. Let's see if I can remember some of them. I'm not allowed to bet on the outcome because I'm a participant. Um, there's you screaming or not screaming, will you permit me to fuck you or will I have to rape you, will I strip you completely or just take off your pants, will I take you from the front or doggy fashion. Lots of things like that," Mike told her, apparently oblivious to the look of shock on her face.

Carla just stared at him. "This is not happening," she said. "Eric wouldn't betray me and he'll come running if I scream."

Mike looked at her thoughtfully. "Easy enough to check if he's screwing or not," he said. "I'll just walk you over to your bedroom window and you can look through. If he ain't screwing I'll let you go and a lot of bets will be lost. If he is, I bring you back here and we'll continue this discussion."

Holding firmly onto Carla's wrist Mike led her over to her own house and the front bedroom. Even as they approached Carla could see that the bedroom blinds were up and the curtains spread, which was not how she had left them. Walking to the window to look in, Carla was taken aback when Mike placed his hand over her mouth. "Don't want you screaming and interrupting his fun," he murmured.

Throwing him a killer look, which was quite hard to do with a face half covered by a big hairy paw, Carla looked through the window.

Now she really wanted to scream. There was her beloved Eric flat on his back with a nude tart bouncing enthusiastically on his cock, while his greedy hands were pawing at the tits and crotches of two other tarts who were lying on the bed with him. Also nude.

That's Tess, riding the boy," said Mike proudly. "When my girl goes for something, she gets it. Come on."

He half carried, half dragged the shocked Carla back to his house and sat at his steps again.

Carla was feeling numb. "How could he do that to me?" she asked.

Mike shrugged. "Can't really blame the boy," he said. "She and her friends probably just walked in, stripped and then grabbed him by the cock. The rest was a forgone conclusion." While he was talking to her his hands had been busy, deftly flicking open the buttons at the waist of Carla's slacks and then starting the zip down. Now reaching out he quickly tugged at the sides of the slacks, bringing them sliding down.

The first Carla knew of what was happening was when her slacks headed south. Giving a squeal she grabbed for them, but not quickly enough and they slithered down to her ankles, leaving her exposed except for her bikini panties. "Stop that," she hissed, trying to reach down and pull up her slacks, prevented by the foot that was now holding them down. "Just because Eric is a two-timing rat doesn't mean I'm going to go in your house and have sex with you."

"I never said I was going to take you into my house and have sex with you," pointed out Mike.

"You did," exclaimed Carla. "You said that you were going to fuck me, as you so plainly put it."

"Well, yes, but not in my house. I'll be screwing you right here."

"You're mad. Right here in the open with everyone watching?" Carla couldn't believe she was talking about such a thing.

"That's right," Mike said, taking advantage of her distraction to suddenly hook down her panties. "If the boys can't see what's going on, how can they know if they've won their bets," he asked reasonably. Some girls were so thick.

"Let me pull my clothes back on," Carla pleaded. "Everybody can see me."

"Don't be silly," said Mike, irritably. "How the hell am I supposed to fuck you if I let you pull them back up?"

"I'm not going to let you fuck me," shouted Carla. "Can't you get that through your thick skull?"

"You don't really have a say in the matter," pointed out Mike. "Rape is covered in the betting, remember."

Carla stared at him. "Do you mean that if I don't let you fuck me, you're going to rape me anyway?"

"You're slow, but you do get there eventually, don't you, darling?" said Mike with a smile. "Now which way is it going to be? I really want to get started on this."

"This is insane," muttered Carla. "It's not happening." She heard a zip slide and looked down. It apparently was happening. There was a sizable erection now protruding from Mike's trousers.

"Lift your feet up out of those pants and panties," Mike told her firmly, and like an automaton, Carla found herself obeying. "Now lift your hands," came the order and Carla found her top and bra being lifted over her head. Mike then stood and walked her to the middle of the yard, turned her around and walked her back to his stair, where once again he sat.

"What was that in aid of," asked Carla in a small voice, too shocked to really follow what was happening.

"That was to demonstrate that you are fully naked," said Mike. "Lots of bets on that point."

"You're going to rape me right here and now aren't you," Carla whispered.

"Only if you don't say yes," laughed Mike, standing up. "Now you can get a bit of your own back. Pull down my pants."

Still moving obediently, Carla reached down, undid Mike's trousers and pulled them down, leaving him naked from the waist down.

"Good girl," said Mike. "Now not being an exhibitionist by nature, I'm not going to drag you into the middle of the lawn and fuck you doggy fashion or anything. I'm just going to sit here and let you settle yourself comfortably onto my cock."

"I'm not going to do it," said Carla, panting, as she felt Mike draw her over to stand between his legs.

"You can't make me," she whispered, as he turned her around and drew her closer so her bottom was nettling into his lap.

"Don't do this," she pleaded, as she felt the head of his cock rearing up between her legs and pressing firmly against her slit.

"Sit" Mike told her, and despite herself Carla found herself sitting, placing herself firmly onto his cock and pressing down, feeling it rising up within her, feeling herself move gently from side to side to facilitate its entry.

"You forced me," she said, sitting there, his cock rearing up inside her, filling her. She'd never had sex like this before. Eric was not too adventurous and quite straightforward when it came to sex. Never had she imagined that she be sitting naked in public on a strange man's cock while interested spectators looked on.

"Blast," said Mike. "Bloody Andy."

"What" Carla asked, confused, finding it hard to think about anything but this cock she was sitting on. Looking up she saw a couple of the neighbours walking towards them. "What do they want?" she asked horrified.

"Don't worry. It's just Andy. He'll just want to check that I am actually inside you. He doesn't trust anyone."

While Carla watched the two men walked up to them. One of the men bent down and looked closely where Mike's cock entered her, shrugged, and the two men left.

"Andy's always afraid someone might cheat, so he goes up for a closer look. That's why your bedroom curtains were open, so Andy could check that Tess was actually screwing your husband. He wants to fuck Tess himself, but she won't let him and it pisses him off."

Carla heard the talking going on, but from a distance. Later it might make sense. Right now the only thing that made sense was the cock she was sitting on. "If a cock is inside me," she reasoned, "it should be moving." She gave a little bounce on the cock, hoping to send the appropriate message through to the owner. No reaction, so she gave another little bounce.

Mike felt Carla give a little bounce on his lap, bobbing up and down his cock. He waited, and there was another little bounce. "OK," he decided. "She's finally ready."

Waiting until he felt Carla start a third little bounce, Mike pulled back a little and then slammed home hard, shocking a squeal out of Carla. He repeated it, and was soon thrusting in and out of Carla's busy little pussy in fine style. Hammering home repeatedly, he was startled to hear Carla give a small scream and convulse upon his lap.

Carla felt Mike hammering away within her. No gentle lover this, but a man with a woman, slamming home their differences in fine style. She gasped at the relentless pounding, and screamed as an orgasm raced in upon her. Shocked by the speed at which it had come she hung there for a moment, coming down from it to be shocked again at the relentless pounding her pussy was still undergoing.

Continuing in fine style, Mike continued pumping home within Carla. Very soon he would be coming himself, and he idly wondered if she would reach her second climax in time. A thought occurred to him and he leant closer and asked her, "Are you on the pill?" All he got was a vacant look, Carla concentrating on riding the bull that bucked beneath her, eyes closed as she concentrated only on staying mounted while the bull bucked beneath her so savagely.

Mike shrugged. It didn't worry him. He concentrated on thrusting home, ramming into the receptive pussy, eager to spill his seed. The feeling Carla starting her second climax and clamping her muscles around his cock was all the impetus he needed to come himself, discharging deep within her with a series of short sharp thrusts.

Now he was sitting back, relaxing, Carla still on his lap and his cock still in her. Carla finally spoke. "Now that you've fucked me, I assume that I'm free to get dressed and go home."

"That you are, darling," said Mike. "Tess and her friends are just leaving your house and heading this way. Um, they didn't bother getting dressed before leaving and are coming over here naked. If I were you, I'd score myself some points by walking back to your own house without getting dressed."

Carla looked at him. She'd been stripped, displayed naked to a bunch of men, screwed in the open air in front of those same men where they could see exactly what was going on, been inspected at close range by a nosey parker who wanted to make sure Mike's cock was inside her and had had two orgasms and been filled with Mike's seed. Did he really think she'd be scared to walk home naked after that? She snatched up her clothes and left, glaring at the three women walking towards her. "Well," she thought, "I can see everything that they've got and I've got a better figure than all of them. Suck it up, girls."

She stalked into her home, quietly closing the door behind her.

"Hi, baby. I'm home," she called.

Ashson
Ashson
8,540 Followers