Welcome to the Nexus!

Story Info
A short introductory story to the Nexus!
1.5k words
3.8
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface:

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself.

I go by Manic and I have been writing for about 20 years. I write only for myself usually (as a form of catharsis) but I have decided to share some of my stories with you. I hope you like them.

This will be my first story posted online anywhere.

I am open to criticism (provided it's constructive) and may at some point in the future write stories by request, if the demand is there.

This first story will be part of a "universe" I have created. I originally created this as my own sort of "safe space" and it has become very personal and very important to me.

Obviously, this is a work of total fiction and none of the characters in my story reflect anybody in real life.

My stories will have everything from bondage to just plain sex and a lot more.

Thank you for reading my stories and please enjoy!

Prelude:

Darkness.

You see nothing but darkness, although it's more like a feeling.

Your body is being pulled through this darkness to an unknown place. You feel a bit anxious, maybe a bit nervous and you do not know why.

After what seems like an eternity of drifting in the void, you feel a sudden jerk and and your body is violently pulled in a direction, but you cannot tell which.

Your eyes slowly flutter open.

The Nexus:

As your vision clears, you see the milky way galaxy off in the distance. You start to panic, but that abates quickly when you realize that you are able to breathe just fine.

Slowly, below you, black tiles start to form, creating a room of sorts. The room forms quickly, almost imperceptibly fast. Within seconds, you are standing in an area about 10 metres by 10 metres. You can still see the Milky Way off in the distance, but there are no walls, doors or windows. This appears to just be a platform in space.

You look around and notice behind you that there is a shimmering blue oval shaped portal about 210 centimeters high. It looks beautiful, the inside rippling like a pool that had a pebble dropped in the center.

You look down and notice a lack of clothing. You are completely nude. Just as you go to cover yourself, you see a form materialize in front of you.

It is a man, about 182 cm tall. He is also completely nude and only wearing a smile. He is fairly attractive with dark blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. He slowly approaches you, lifting his arms and sweeping them out in a smooth, welcoming manner.

Unknown man: "Welcome to the Nexus! Thank you for coming. As this is your first time here, I will be your guide.

I am known as the Commander and this is my world.

Please, follow me and I will show you around."

He motions you to follow him, waving you over.

As you both walk towards the opposite side of the "room" you are in, the Commander continues to explain.

The Commander: "You may be wondering why you are completely nude.

Clothing is not allowed in the Nexus in any form. The Nexus actively destroys any and all clothing brought into it. Everyone you see will be nude. In time, you will get used to it."

You follow the Commander to the other side of the room. As he approaches the edge, another blue portal appears in front of him. He stops and motions you through.

Once you step through the portal, you are instantly transported elsewhere. The Commander steps through behind you.

Once you step out of the portal, you look around. You seem to be in a house of some form. This is the living room.

You look around and see what looks like an immaculately decorated home. Beautiful, comfortable couches and lounge chairs. You look around and behind you you see a lovely set of windows looking over a beautiful meadow, surrounded by thick, unpassable forest.

The grass blows ever so slightly in the wind, a small pond with some seats exists a bit further down the meadow. The sun appears to be shining off in the distance. It looks absolutely serene.

The Commander: "This is my own personal home within the Nexus. My sanctuary. I hope you like it." the Commander says calmly.

The beauty of this place stuns you for a moment, allowing you to somewhat get over your state of nudity. At least for a moment. You can see why this is the Commander's sanctuary.

The Commander: "When you are done enjoying the view, please come and sit down. I'm sure you have questions and I would be happy to answer them."

You take a few moments more to soak in the serenity of this place and turn around to face the Commander. You walk over to the lounge chair next to him and plop down with a slight groan.

The Commander chuckles.

The Commander: "Now, I know you have questions. I will answer what I can. Please ask whatever you feel you need to."

You ask what this place is.

The Commander: "This is an extra-dimensional realm existing outside of time and space. It belongs to me and I am in full control of it.

There are places and peoples here that have joined from all over the universe.

This place was created to save life in the inevitable heat death of the universe."

He waits a moment, giving you time to process the information.

After a few moments of quiet, you ask what your role here is.

The Commander: "You are now a subject of the Nexus, bound by all the rules, like everyone else. I wanted to meet you personally to make the transition easier for you.

There are a few things you should know.

First, women are considered living property here. Men are in charge. There are many rules and customs here that you will need to learn, but there are also many rewards and experiences you will be able to have that you would not in your "reality".

You are immortal here. You cannot die due to old age. Disease doesn't exist here. War doesn't exist here. There is no crime here. You do not need to eat or drink here, but you can if you want. There is no need for waste disposal here as your body will not create any."

You ask "Women are living property, why?"

The Commander: "That is something you will learn in time. You will need to educate yourself on the laws and customs in the Nexus. I can provide you with some documents to read when we are finished here.

There is one more thing." The Commander says as he gets up, approaching you.

The Commander produces what looks like a ring, pulling on it, it opens up. He hands you the ring.

The Commander: "Put this around your neck, please." he states in a way that makes you think this isn't a request.

You obediently place the ring around your neck and close it. It fuses together, lying on your collar bone. Moments later, you can feel the ring melting into your skin, absorbing into your body. You don't feel any pain or discomfort, but you can feel the stirring of your loins.

You ask: "What is this?"

The Commander sits back down in the seat he was in before.

The Commander: "That is a control collar. Every single being in the Nexus has one. That is rule number 1. All beings must wear a control collar as it allows the Nexus itself to monitor you.

The subjects in the Nexus are allowed to live whatever kind of life they wish provided they do not violate any rules in the Nexus and also provided they serve the Nexus when they are needed. This applies to all human beings."

You run your hand over your collar bone, where the collar was and don't feel anything but your own skin.

You ask: "What can be done here?"

The Commander smiles. He waves his right hand in an arc and a plethora of holographic images appear in front of you. You see people doing all the things that normal people do. Walking, running, enjoying life and family. But then you see the images involving sex. You see regular fucking, twosomes, threesomes, tentacle porn, bondage, sexual torture, medical fetishes and more. There is so much to take in that you cannot comprehend the astonishing range of activities available in the Nexus. There is literally something for everyone.

You start to feel excited at the prospect of exploring this place place and your mind drifts to your own preferences, causing you to get aroused, fast.

The Commander smiles at you, knowing exactly what thoughts are going through your head.

The Commander: "Anything your heart... or genitals desire." he laughs at his own joke.

The Commander: "Welcome to the Nexus. I know you will enjoy yourself here."