Welcome to the Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa's first night as a private party hostess.
5.5k words
4.38
16.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Fiona and her husband and sub had been such a pleasure I couldn't wait for the first party, it was agreed that the first one was to be held as a social event with the offer of play if any of her so called "clients" wished to play with one of the girls.

As the Saturday came around I was booked for a morning session with a regular client of my own for a very basic Oral appointment where I would such his cock and let me cum over my breasts, on occasion he would also suck my cock which I absolutely adore but as a regular I knew him well and never clock watched so as the hour passed by I was more than happy to still be playing.

For the first time ever my client Graham asked me if he could fuck me, something he had never asked me before and I wasn't prepared so making an excuse I had to head to my bathroom and douche several times over making sure I was 100% clean for him.

Sliding back into my bedroom and laying by his side on the bed he was still very hard and told me he had wanted to experience full sex with me for a while but wanted to be totally comfortable with me first.

Rolling away from him and offering my tight lubed bum he very gently pushed up behind me kissing at my next as he brushed my long hair aside and as I felt the head of his cock enter me I cocked my hips allowing him to slide balls deep inside me.

Working his thick but short cock as best he could he kept telling me how good his cock felt inside me and I only hoped he had put on a condom as I didn't check.

Enjoying the girthy 6 inches I asked Graham if he would like me to ride him, telling me he didn't want anal himself I corrected him and said do you want me to sit on your cock for you.

Agreeing Graham slid from me giving me chance to make sure I was clean for one and that he had put on a condom which I was glad to see he had, encouraging him to stay hard I propped up my pillows against the head board of the bed and asked him to sit up for me.

Sliding one of my 32 inch long legs over his bulky torso I pressed my breasts against his chest as I slid down finally taking his bulbous bell end inside me, slowly taking his meagre 6 inches his hands clamped across my waist encouraging me to ride him.

Bouncing on his stiff member he was soon again kissing me and fondling my breasts and nipples making me very hard so I encouraged him to carry on giving me all the attention, as he did I started to masturbate slowly against his hairy belly allowing my own 7 inches to grow fully hard

Enjoying the feeling of a thick hard cock in my arse and my cock being rock hard I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum.

As Graham noticed I was hard he asked me does my sexy girly want to cum?

Replying yes sir I need to, you're turning me on so much I need to cum

And with that Graham bucked his hips into me and began to pound my wet pussy harder than ever, throwing my hair back and pushing my chest out for his attention he knew what I wanted and as he pulled at my thick girly nipples I exploded shooting hot globules of cum all over his stomach and our groins.

Feeling my hot cum splashing his body Graham lost all control and as I felt him throbbing deep inside me I ensured I was getting all over his thick veiny cock inside my pussy, knowing he was still wearing a rubber I wanted to empty his balls for him so as I concentrated on squeezing my anal muscles down on his cock he fired one then another hot load panting out "I'm cumming girl"

Easing myself from his rapidly falling flaccid cock I slipped off the condom to wrap my still perfect lips around his manly bell end licking and sucking so much that he left me a nice warm load on my tongue to share and swallow.

As soon as our fun was over it was time for business again and as Graham paid me he asked if I had heard anything about this invite only club party thing nearby.

Telling him I was selected as one of the hostess girls for the club he asked if I could find my way to get him an invite.

Kissing him on the check I said I would see what I could do and as he left my flat he called back I shall see you again soon.

Deciding I had better not only check the time but if I had any further bookings for the day I slid back into my shower for the second time in a matter of 3 or 4 hours making sure I was perfectly clean and smooth all over, enjoying the suds of my shower gel and shampoo I managed to lose a good half an hour and was all wrinkly in my finger tips and toes by the time I got out.

Double checking my escort phone for any messages and my laptop for anything online I was pretty glad to see I had no more bookings so I could relax, eat and pamper myself until the first party at Fiona's.

Around 4pm I decided I wanted to look amazing for the first night so picking out a very tight and dangerously short midnight blue figure hugging mini dress I fixed my corsetry and sexy black lace agent provocateur lingerie hoping it would get seen as I was sure I would be playing at some point in the evening.

Picking out one of my most expensive pairs of stiletto heels and fixing my hair just correctly I looked more feminine than half of the girls you see on a night out in town, just with my secret tucked away discreetly.

Leaving my flat by half 5pm I didn't want to be late but with traffic causing me no real issues I arrived and parked on the driveway near to the entrance in case anyone tried to block me in.

Stepping out in 5 ½ inch stiletto heels onto the pea shingle of the driveway was an acquired talent and within a few steps I had decided next time I would bring flat shoes to get to the house from my car besides I didn't want my shoes getting ruined so slipping them off and walking slowly to the front door I rang the bell.

As the door swung open I expected to be greeted by Sophie mistress Fiona's maid but almost blocking the door was a very heavily built coloured doorman who was none to friendly, telling him I was here for the party he told me to go away and come back at 6pm which I wasn't prepared to do.

Telling him to fetch Fiona he closed and locked the door leaving me in my stocking clad feet clutching my heels and a bag with my makeup and personal bits in outside in the cold of the October night.

Banging the knocker this time instead of the bell there was no answer so deciding I wasn't playing this game I pulled my mobile phone from my handbag and phoned Fiona who answered almost immediately;

Hello Lisa, you ok for 6pm?

Telling her I was at the front door and the ape wouldn't let me in I heard her tone change immediately and as she told me to wait you could hear someone getting told off, coming back to the phone Fiona said the ape is on his way to let you in.

Hearing the lock click over and the door opening the Ape as I had decided he would be called for the time being stood aside to let me in and as I took my first few steps and slid back into my stiletto heels Fiona appeared to welcome me.

Telling me the ape was known as Blade after the film Blade as he was a huge coloured Englishman standing near 7 feet tall and looking as wide but all muscle, turning to apologise to me he went to shake my hand and his hands dwarfed my own.

Fiona stood and told me he is my regular security for events and as you can see we only need one Blade.

Jokingly or so I thought I added and you only have room for one too!

The look Fiona gave me said it all and as I was led to the so called Staff room Fiona complemented me on how I looked telling me I looked very pretty and just what her clients would like.

Telling me tonight due to my look if I wanted to play or a client wanted me to I could have Room One and passing me two keys she told me a few of her rules.

One was to never ever lock myself in a room with a Guest

Two was to never allow anyone to see me outside of the room being intimate with a guest

And Three was to just have fun but be safe.

Asking why there were two keys to the room Fiona led me inside and showed me the built in wardrobe space with two towelling robes in one side and a custom rack in the other of toys, bondage equipment and more which she asked was kept locked until it was in use to save things going missing.

Also pointing out since my interview and visit she had put alarms in every room in case anyone got heavy or violent or just didn't like the rules of the play there was a button which you held for 3 seconds and which would sound a silent alarm to allow Blade or Fiona to come to the room to assist or remove someone if necessary.

Asking me to make myself comfortable in the Lounge area I found a big comfy sofa and was passed a glass of champagne by the elusive Sophie, asking if she was well she curtsied and said very well thank you miss and went about her maid duties.

Wondering if Fiona had recruited anyone else I sat on my own bar Sophie who stood in silence unless spoken to for what seemed like ages eventually hearing the front door being answered by the grumpy Ape only known as Blade.

Again I heard Fiona welcoming someone in and assigning a room to someone as yet unknown to me.

Sitting waiting on others to arrive was horrible and I wondered how Fiona would take people especially those she seemed to consider staff arriving late.

Finally around twenty past six I was introduced to a fetish looking pre-op Transsexual called Pippa, she was very attractive with a tiny waist in skin tight pvc with killer heels on and told me she is a switch girl so happy to be fucked or fuck others.

Unsure if she was actually hitting on me I didn't mind as she was very hot, standing around six feet tall in very high heels with perfect legs and a full peachy bottom, her cleavage ready to pop out at any moment and her long blonde hair razor cut and slightly feathered she looked so good and if no one else was going to come I decided I would love to play with her already.

As I sat chatting to Pippa about mostly fetish stuff two more girls appeared a heavily set sissy in a stupid pink taffeta sissy dress who was called Philippa the sissy apparently and a cute but tall leggy Transvestite girl I knew from escorting called Emily who instantly came and sat with me and Pippa ignoring the sissy Philippa completely as we all did.

So four of us girls had arrived and I wondered what was to come, soon enough we were silenced by Fiona who repeated the house rules and announced the first guests had arrived and she would be showing them into the lounge.

Watching the door as the other girls split up from me I wondered what type of people she knew and who was invited or had the money to be part of this exclusive gathering.

As 10 or so people came in Fiona told Sophie to ensure everyone had a drink and as she welcomed everyone and reminded the guests of the house rules the party began, in fact as the rules were announced I was joined by two guys one of which had already placed a hand on my thigh.

As soon as Fiona stopped talking and led a couple off to I can only presume the medical play room I turned my attentions to the gentleman fondling my thigh already, turning to him and removing his hand from my thigh I extended my freshly manicured nails and said hello I'm Lisa.

Taking my hand and kissing me lightly on the cheek the gent told me his name was Phil and his friend the other side of me was Gareth, as Phil announced that I heard its Gaz call me Gaz.

As the banter began I learnt that Phil was very bisexual and liked Tran's girls and that Gaz was a newbie but had been to Thailand and decided he didn't fancy a Thai Lady boy but wanted to have his first experience with a pretty English Tgirl instead.

Asking me what I enjoyed I told them and made sure they knew I play safe only with guests at the party, nodding as I spoke Phil edged in closer to me and leant in to kiss me which I happily accepted being discreet as I stroked at his inner thigh realising he was very aroused already.

As I exchanged kisses with Phil I felt Gaz kiss at my neck ensuring I knew he was interested in me to, enjoying the attention I turned and kissed Gaz who kissed much more nicely than his friend and was more my type of guy if I was honest.

To sum them up I would guess Phil was in his early 40's and around 6 feet tall with a crop of jet black hair and a fairly bulky build where as Gaz was obviously slightly younger and with a shaved head and a very nice tattoo up his left arm along with a more toned build he was definitely my favourite.

As I enjoyed Gaz kissing me Fiona walked back in and discreetly came over to us asking Phil and Gaz if they would like privacy with me, they both agreed they would like some private time with me and I was led along with the two guys to Room One downstairs.

Ushering them inside I went in behind them only to receive Fiona tapping my bum and quietly saying have fun.

As I stepped into the room Phil had sat on the end of the bed where as Gaz had sat on the love seat opposite, asking them both to strip for me Phil wasted no time and stripped fully giving the first sight of his cock.

Asking me to come to him I told him to give me 2 minutes and as I slid into the small connected ensuite bathroom I slipped out of my dress and pre lubed myself taking a fresh box of condoms from my handbag and some fresh poppers I could leave beside the bed.

Stepping back into the room in now just my lingerie and stilettoes Phil cooed at my look telling Gaz how beautiful I looked adding I'm going to enjoy fucking you.

Gaz was still sat on the sofa opposite and as Phil was hard and sat playing with himself I wanted to make sure Gaz was comfortable with me, deciding to sit by his side and let him kiss and enjoy my body against his.

Asking him to remove his top he had a gorgeous 6 pack and obviously kept himself in good shape so as I enjoyed the feel of his muscular torso against me I slowly started to rub at his cock through his boxer shorts making him hard for me.

Once I knew he was hard enough I asked him to stand and take his boxer shorts off I got a lovely surprise as his perfectly smooth cock stood a nice 7 or so inches and completely stiff for me.

Leaning down to kiss me he was building confidence the whole time and as I leant forward as he straitened up for our kiss and took his cut cock into my warm mouth he moaned gently enjoying my tongue dancing over his bell end encouraging his pre cum to start seeping out onto my tongue very quickly.

As Phil watched me encouraging Gaz by sucking his hard 7 inches deeper into my slutty mouth he stood and waked over to one side of me with his thicker but no longer cock hard and bobbing toward me asking for attention.

Pulling Gaz cock from my made up lips I happily took Phil's uncut cock and pulled back his foreskin teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue before wrapping my tongue around his perfectly clean bell end before sucking him deep into my mouth and almost deep throating his cock immediately.

As I sucked at Phil's cock he asked Gaz to remove my bra and as I nodded to him the best I could with a mouthful of cock he unfastened the two little clips at the back helping me to pull aware the soft black lace of my bra.

Moving my position slightly but still on the sofa Phil pulled his cock from my mouth and sat alongside me kissing my made up lips before dropping to my erect left nipple and sucking and teasing me gently, taking Phil's lead I was soon sharing my tongue and breath with Gaz before he went down to suck my other nipple making me very hard very quickly.

Noticing the bulging in my panties Phil was wasting no time in first stroking me through the black lace of my knickers before pulling them off to one side and allowing my 7 inch hard cock to spring out.

Looking to his mate Gaz he asked do you want to suck her first or should I.

As Gaz moved from my nipple back to my lips Phil took the obvious hint and moved himself to the floor in front of me sucking gently at my tight balls before taking my hard cock into his mouth.

As Phil continued to suck me off Gaz asked me if I would suck him again so as I adjusted myself I managed to get Phil sucking me off and Gaz almost face fucking me which I didn't usually enjoy but I felt at ease with the two guys so decided I would give them whatever they wanted.

As Gaz grew bored of my mouth around his cock he moved back to my side and began to kiss at my neck whispering to me I really want to fuck you Lisa, being the first time for him I had decided he got to have me first so stopping Phil from sucking me I stood and slid down my panties to show the guys my near naked body bar my lace top stockings and stiletto heels.

Sliding myself onto the bed I knew I was lubed well enough for Gaz to enter me so as I beckoned him over he stood and was slapped across his butt by Phil as an encouragement I think.

Sliding onto the bed with me I asked how he would like me to be for him, he answered like a real girl.

Rolling onto my back I knew missionary wasn't going to be the easiest as a first position but I was willing with Gaz to play the real girl for him and even fell flaccid as he laid with me gently kissing and caressing my body.

Asking him to put on a condom he got one from the bedside cabinet and slid it onto his now much thicker looking cock, pulling him down on top of me and French kissing like long lost lovers I knew exactly what to do.

Wrapping my stocking clad pins around him he was clearly enjoying the attention with the soft moans and kisses, telling me how damn hot I was and how he wanted to be inside me immediately.

Managing to guide him the best I could and propping a pillow up under my lower back Gaz pushed gently against my tight little pink fuck hole making me moan as I felt his cock opening me up for the first time for me and him.

As he managed to push gently at my bum I managed to relax enough and take all of him inside me, pulling him down on top of me so he could continue to enjoy my lips and heaving breasts as his cock stroked in and out of my lubed pussy feeling every inch of his beautiful cock inside of me it's fair to say I was enjoying myself immensely.

Breaking a passionate kiss Gaz asked can I fuck you nice and hard.

Looking him in the eye and asking him to fuck me properly, teasing him and encouraging him to smash my pussy with his beautiful hard prick he wasn't going to hold back and was taking no prisoners as he beat into me smashing his balls against my bum cheeks over and over again as we frantically kissed.

I was in ecstasy taking his manhood for him and giving him his first experience and as he continually drove hard and deep inside me I moaned for him with every push encouraging him to fuck me harder, deeper and faster.

Panting like a rabid dog he pulled himself up off of me and grabbed my thighs driving everything he had inside of me fucking my now not so tight T pussy hard as I've ever been fucked before, feeling his cock pounding me and his full balls beating against my butt breaking the air with a sharp crack each time they did.

I had wondered how long he could go at this pace but I was loving every minute of it and had completely forgot Phil was sat watching playing with himself across the room.

For once I was with a guy I actually fancied a little and was enjoying being fucked hard as hell by an absolute stud, falling back down almost exhausted on top of me Gaz kissed me deeply and said I think its Phil's turn to fuck you gorgeous.

Pulling his still rock hard cock from my pussy he sat to one side of the bed as I crawled over and kissed him to thank him for a hell of fuck, as I did I felt the bed compress and the heavier set Phil wrapping his hands around my waist.

As I was on all fours I guess I had asked for it and as I heard the snap of what I thought was a condom and a slap across my butt I knew the brutal fuck I had just had was to be nothing compared to what I was about to receive from Phil.

12