Welcome to the Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
Josie's turn to feel the burn.
2.8k words
4.33
29.6k
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna sighed with satisfaction as she and the other girls left John and Sophia outside the room that had housed their introduction. She knew that the ache in her pussy and ass would fade, although as she moved the unfamiliar weight of the stainless plug between her cheeks brought both arousal and discomfort. She remembered Sophia's smile as the copper haired woman licked both anus and plug before bringing the two together. Green, the largest plug, was filling her almost as completely as had John's abnormally thick shaft. Bravado aside, she was glad that John had declined her invitation to take her again. Perhaps tomorrow... perhaps later still.

She looked to her right and her left. Brunette Josie, Latina Isabella, both green, blonde twins Monica and Lisa, amber. She could easily recall the sight of the sisters bent over, spreading their cheeks as Sophia and John licked their assholes before easing in the medium plugs. She remembered John's chuckled, "these will be ready in forty-eight hours" and flushed at the immediate heat between her legs. She knew that it wouldn't be that long before she was seeking out John to attend to her wet pussy, if not her ass... not yet. He was her first, and she suspected he would always have a special place in her heart.

Isabelle was talking, and she paused to listen. "Josie, you remember what John said. There a couple of guys who like to make a girl scream." She pointed to the pool. "Is that one of them? William?"

Standing by a sun lounger, a powerfully built stocky man force fed a thick cock into the mouth of the blonde girl kneeling at his feet. His hand tangled in her long hair as he forced the length of his shaft down her throat. She gagged, but that merely encouraged him. After half a minute he released her, and she slipped back from him, thick drool connecting his swollen purple head and her mouth. She caught it with her fingers, licking them clean, and then giggled as he made a comment to her. She went down again, and again he forced himself into her throat. Those watching, who weren't engaged in their own encounters, clapped.

"Oh god, that's nasty." Monica commented. "Lisa and I are going back to our room for an hour. Dinner is at six, right?" Josie nodded, her fingers already absentmindedly stroking her heavy breasts. The twins headed away from the group. Anna noticed that Lisa was carrying two of the "More" Feeldoes. She wondered if the two would even get to dinner. Each girl had fucked her ass, and Monica had fucked Lisa's. The twin was probably planning to return the favour.

The remaining trio walked down to the pool. They had left their bikinis behind, but in this place of near constant nudity they no longer felt embarrassed. "William?" Isabella asked.

"That's my name." The man responded, running his eyes up and down the girl approvingly. "This is Cindy. She'd say hello but her mouth is full." The blonde settled for a half wave at the trio before returning to her work. "Who are you?"

"I'm Isabella, this is Anna," Anna waved too, "and this is my girlfriend Josie." She hesitated while arranging her thoughts. "John told us that you enjoy a bit of sadism, and Josie here is a pain-slut." Josie shot a glance at Isabella, but then shrugged, acknowledging the truth of the statement. William turned his blue eyes on her.

"Interesting," he motioned to the girl at his feet. "Cindy likes to inflict pain, but she doesn't like to receive it." He paused for a moment. Anna could admire his self control as he thought while Cindy's talented tongue teased his tool. "John keeps a couple of rooms that allow for immobilisation and torture." He was very direct, and Josie tensed and blushed at the same time. He noticed. "You like the thought of that don't you Josie?"

"Yes." The girl answered honestly. "John did some spanking and he fucked... fucked my ass. That hurt, but in a good way." William smiled.

"He likes doing that. After he had Cindy she swore she'd never do it again." He chuckled. "That promise only lasted for six hours though. I still get her ass every night. She's even taken on John again, and we've dp'ed her." He looked down again. "It's time to take it indoors hun. You want to whip this big titted slut?"

Cindy sat back again, and then stood up. She looked at Josie with mischievous eyes and smiled prettily. Anna noticed that William's cock, although shorter than John's, was almost as thick, and she felt the involuntary heat once more. She wondered if he would fuck her if she asked. She was sure that he would.

"Of course I would." She walked around Josie, and the other girl shuddered slightly. The blonde woman slapped the brunette's rump, leaving a red handprint. Josie started and then moaned. "I can see her strung up on tiptoe, her nipples clamped, and clothespins up and down her body." She paused, "an anal hook?" William nodded. "Yes, an anal hook. I'd love flogging and caning that sweet bottom and those big boobs." She looked at William. "You'd fuck her wouldn't you?" He nodded again. "Then I get Bella and the Asian chick."

William looked at her, Josie, Isabella and Anna, and then his grin broadened. "How about it girls would you like to play with Cindy and me?"

The three exchanged glances, then all nodded. Josie looked flushed, Isabella amused, Anna felt her cheeks redden too, and she couldn't deny the building heat in her lower belly. She looked further afield and noticed her parents, Martin and Yoko, engaged with another couple. Yoko's slender legs were wrapped around the hips of a tall black man as he pounded her back in her lounger. A black woman knelt on another lounger; face down, Anna's father's slim body behind her. From his angle of approach Anna suspected that he was fucking her ass. She noticed the twin's mother, Celeste, also. She was the centre of attention of three men. She was straddling one, another behind her, a third in her mouth. The curvaceous blonde was obviously in heaven. Her husband sat nearby, stroking a very nicely sized cock. Another blonde, Anna had noticed that there were a lot of blondes, came over to him, said something, and then sank her pussy down on his shaft. They continued to watch the rutting foursome as they fucked.

"Anna?" Isabella's voice caught her attention again. "We're going now." Anna snapped her gaze away from the orgy and to her new friends. William was leading the way between two buildings; she followed as did the other three.

The building they entered was small, and consisted of a single room. Anna noticed instantly that by contrast with the Mediterranean heat outdoors, this room was cold, very cold. She felt her nipples harden, and saw the other girls respond likewise. The walls were stone, roughly cut and mortared together. Thick wooden beams crossed overhead, and from them dangled pulleys, hoists and ropes. She noticed that pipes around the edge of the roof leaked fine streams of cold water that ran down the stonework. She touched, and found the water to be ice cold. She realised that this and the dull lighting was meant to convey an appropriately oppressive atmosphere. An open shower and sink were in one corner, she suspected, and would later confirm, that they only provided cold water too. A toilet was there too, and she realised that anyone relieving themselves would have to do so in plain view of anyone else in the room. She expressed silent gratitude for the enema that Sophia had given her earlier in the day.

Around the room were devices that looked almost medieval in their form and function. Racks of canes and whip, boxes of steel clips and clamps, devices for hanging up and tying down; Anna shivered as she considered the depravations that could be inflicted on her soft flesh. Even Isabella looked impressed, and Josie looked like she was reconsidering. William didn't give her time to back out.

He led her to a pair of rings set in the floor. Two short chains led to steel cuffs that William swiftly clamped around Josie's ankles. A set of handcuffs pinned Josie's hands behind her back. William caressed the full breasts that were so boldly presented before him. "Remember Josie; if you want to stop at any time just use the safe word. We'll go for something easy, 'dove.'"

"Dove?"

"Dove," With preliminaries over William ran a rope around Josie with the ease of long practise. Bindings lifted and presented her breasts; ran around her throat and up to a pulley. When William pulled her up Josie was lifted to her toes. The tying of the rope was done in such a way that whilst Josie could feel a pressure on her neck, her weight was carried under her arms. Anna could see that it was quite safe even if Josie's legs gave out. From the corner of her eye Anna could see Cindy touching her smooth pussy. The tension in Josie's legs enhanced their already long, slim appearance. Her buttocks were taut, and Anna could tell that it would make the kiss of whip or cane even more painful. Unbidden Anna recalled the way her mother would punish her, forcing her to balance on tip toes, bent over a chair, while a cane was applied to her bare rump. 'Mum, you freak.' She told the woman in her memory.

Sharp toothed nipple clamps came from a box, and Anna winced sympathetically was they closed on Josie's swollen nubs. Josie groaned involuntarily, and her groan became a short gasp as William tugged on the short chain between them. He smiled into her face, his eyes examining hers, checking that she was okay. Josie nodded to his unspoken question, and he continued.

Wooden clothes pegs came from another box. William clipped them to Josie in lines along folded skin, along her breasts, over her flat belly, down her outer thighs, up her inner. Finally he clipped several to the outer lips of her sex. Then he threaded a thin cord through each set. There was one cord for each breast, one through the "V" shape on her belly, down each thigh, and up each inner thigh. There was a separate cord for each lip.

William took up a soft flogger, swishing it through the air. He let Josie see it, and she licked her lips. She was in pain, but she was dripping, and she wanted more. "A ten count Josie," he told her. "Count it off for me."

His hand rose and fell, the flogger lashing across Josie's taut buttocks. She stifled a moan, "one." She counted. Again it came down, leaving a pink line across her curves. "Two."

So the count went, until at eight Josie managed to miscount. "Nine." William stopped, looked into her face and scowled.

"Eight! Now we have to start again." He took his place behind her and once again he began his steady strokes.

"One," this time Josie made no mistakes and the count was completed. William stroked her cheek as he checked in on her.

"Good girl." He took the string that connected the pegs on Josie's right breast and pulled. The girl screamed as the pegs slipped from their hold on her tender flesh. Then she screamed again as he did the same with the left. She sobbed, letting her weight sink onto the ropes.

"Oh god, can we stop?" William raised an eyebrow.

"You know the safe word. Do you want to use it?"

"Yes, I mean no, I mean... I don't know what I fucking mean." Josie straightened up, forcing herself onto her toes. "Do your worst, big man." William smiled, he was obviously proud of her.

"Well with your tits unpinned we can include them in the fun." William replaced the flogger with a riding crop. Josie winced as he slapped her rump with its leather wrapped length. "It's still a ten count, but it's on both boobs and butt and you have to keep count separately."

He swung, and Josie moaned as the crop cut into her buttocks. "One," he swung again, this time against her breasts, and she screamed in pain. "One," he nodded.

This would have been easy, if William had simply alternated. However he did not. Sometimes he would run four blows on her buttocks before switching to her breasts; twice Jodie lost count and had to start again. By the time she made it to ten on each she was writhing under each merciless stroke. What was her reward? William ripped away the string of pegs across her belly, and Josie screamed again.

"Please, please." She moaned.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, no, I want to come." William's fingers slid between her legs. Her pussy dripped with lust and it only took a few finger strokes before the brunette arched against her bonds, her body quivering. "Oh god, that's good."

When she regained her feet William was holding two canes in his hands. One was thicker than the other, and William used this first. Josie was beyond the point of counting, so William did it for her. He didn't miscount, so this was kinder than it could have been. When he finished the ten strokes fore and aft he pulled away the pegs on her thighs, both outer and inner.

The final cane he simply applied at his own discretion. By the time he was finished Josie's breasts, thighs and buttocks were covered with thin red weals. Perhaps surprisingly Josie still held herself on her toes, presenting ass and breasts fearlessly to the cruel implement. When he had finished William tore away the final sets of pegs from Josie's most sensitive parts. The girl sagged, realising that she had reached the end of her torment. William palmed her pussy as he kissed her, the tenderness a contrast to his earlier savagery.

He released her, untying the ropes, unlocking the cuffs, supporting her as he carried her to a nearby pommel horse. He laid her upon it face down, and ran his fingers between her spread legs. Josie groaned something.

"What was that?" William asked.

"Fuck me, please fuck me." Josie's ardour had only been inflamed further by her trials and now she wanted to feel pleasure as well as pain. William's painfully hard cock slid effortlessly into her drenched pussy, despite the extra tightness conferred by the plug in her ass.

Anna licked her fingers clean. She had frigged herself to three orgasms while watching Josie and William, and she knew that Cindy and Isabella had done likewise. She sat back on another horse. Spreading her legs she beckoned to Cindy. "This Asian chick wants her pussy licked. Come here blondie." Cindy responded with alacrity.

"You're green." The blonde commented, coming up for air. "I wouldn't have thought a little thing like you..."

"...a little thing like me could take John's monster up my tight little asshole?" Anna pulled Cindy's face back into her crotch as she spoke. "It wasn't easy, but I did it." Anna's body felt like it was on fire. Cindy had a very talented tongue and used it with great enthusiasm. It wasn't long before the blonde's face was smeared with Anna's prolific juices.

"She's green too." Isabella observed drily from behind Cindy. Given few options the Latina was fingering both the blonde and herself. Cindy was obviously enjoying the attention.

With a scream Josie came again, and William pulled out, shooting his seed across her buttocks and back. Moving to her mouth he made her clean his cock and balls with her tongue. When satisfied he lifted her and carried her to the shower. Cold water streamed over them as William tenderly washed the brunette's body.

Cindy's tongue brought Anna another orgasm, and then the younger girl lay back exhausted. Another orgasm for Cindy and Isabella and they were finished also. When they had enough strength they joined William and Josie under the shower. The brunette was recovering, and she wore the evidence of her ordeal with a certain pride. Certainly William had not broken her skin, and the marks would fade in a few days. Anna kissed her impulsively.

"Would you do that again?" Anna asked Josie. The busty brunette thought for a moment.

"Not immediately, but yes, I'd like to do that again." She fondled William's cock, soft now, but hardening in response to the four female bodies pressed against him. "I want to feel this big cock up my ass too."

"Sure thing," was William's response. "But it's nearly dinner. Let's get washed up. Most people wear a robe to dinner so you'd have to go to your rooms before going to the dining room. Let's pick up later."