Welcome to the Resort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I know that no matter how many tight holes John sticks that magnificent cock of his into, he doesn't share his heart. I trust him completely." She shrugged. "That's all I can attribute it to. Any sort of insecurity on my part, or his, and this thing would break."

"Do you fuck other men?" Josie was direct.

Sophia was quiet for a moment. "No. It's not that I couldn't if I wanted to, I have in the past, but I really don't want to..." she paused again. "John is... basically I guess... compared to John I just don't find other men attractive enough to want to fuck them. And I love the way he uses my ass." Josie's giggle matched hers. "Speaking of which..." she pinned Josie with her emerald gaze. "You fibbed."

"About?"

"Who really took your anal virginity? I've been there, and I've seen dozens more have John as their first cock, and you took it far too easily."

Given the day's events Josie's blush was unexpected. "Technically I suppose I did."

"You did?"

"Yes," when Sophia sat waiting Josie continued. "I told you I had a boyfriend, had is the operative word. Our first time was... well... pretty bad. The second wasn't much better. We dated for about three months and he never gave me an orgasm. After we broke up... I decided to take matters into my own hands for a while." Sophia smiled at that. "Dad had given me a credit card for my sixteenth, so I did a lot of online shopping... toys... lubricant... lingerie... several porn DVDs. Of course I spent time on websites trying to figure out how to get the best orgasm I could." Sophia actually laughed, Josie continued, "Well I was young enough to believe them." She sipped. "One of the sites said that the best orgasms came from anal sex, and a few women seemed to agree with it, so I thought I'd try it." Sophie raised an eyebrow.

"Did it work?"

"The first attempt," Josie unfastened her robe, hanging it over the back of her chair before continuing. "The first attempt I vastly overestimated what my virgin ass could handle. Sure the dildo was only the size of an average cock, but that was still way too big." Sophia winced sympathetically. "I didn't even get the head inside before my ass was saying, 'fuck no.' I suppose I was a bit stubborn though so I went and ordered a smaller dildo, just about as big as two fingers. I'd had one finger up there, and it did feel good, so I wanted to give it a real try before giving up."

"Did it work?" Josie closed her eyes, miming a blissful moment.

"That time it went perfectly. A fair amount of lube, a small dildo up my ass, a vibrator on my clit... God, it was good." The girl licked her lips. "Once I knew how good it felt I wanted to try something bigger. I found that an orgasm or two with the small dildo and my ass would relax enough to take the first dildo I'd tried. Cumming with that... oh my God... but I felt like I could take more."

"You became a size queen?" Josie shrugged in response to Sophia.

"I don't know about size queen, but it did feel like the larger the dildo the more intense the orgasm. Then I figured out that the largest dildo I'd tried was only slightly smaller than my hands... have you tried fisting your ass Sophie?" The redhead laughed merrily.

"I've tried it but I can't say it's really my thing. I did, on one crazy dare, get John's hand up there but that was a 'never again' moment." Josie winced at the idea of being impaled on John's thick forearm, but she felt her pussy moisten at the thought too. Sophia subjected her to a knowing gaze. "You like the thought of that." It wasn't a question and Josie blushed again.

"Is it that obvious?" Sophia's smile widened.

"I have a lot of experience with women, remember." She licked her lips suggestively. One of the dark haired girls who acted as hostesses approached the couple and whispered in Sophia's ear. The redhead rose, the two conversed for a few minutes quietly and then Sophia embraced the younger woman, kissing her passionately. Releasing her Sophia laughed gently. As the girl walked away both Sophia and Josie watched the sway of the olive cheeks bisected by her white thong. When Josie realised that Sophia was now watching her with an amused expression she flushed and looked away.

"What was that about?" Josephine realised she was beginning to look at other women the way men did, as potential sex partners. That change would take some getting used to.

"She's pregnant."

"Pregnant?" Josie asked, "I thought that all the women were on the pill?"

Sophia laughed again, "Even the with the best planning accidents happen."

"What will you do about it?"

"The same thing we've done on the three other occasions. Given how things operate here establishing paternity is difficult and generally pointless. Instead we get John to put his name on the birth certificate so he's officially the father and ensure mother and baby are taken care of."

"Will she keep working?"

"Here? Yes, although she'll be taking things more easily than normal." A pause, "Well a little more easily. Some men find pregnant women very sexy." Another giggle, "I can say from personal experience that John does."

"You have children?" Josie sounded surprised.

"Of course, two girls and a boy, the oldest, Bernice, is a couple of years younger than you, then Stephen, then Lillian."

"Do they ever come here?" Josie corrected herself, "No, they'd be too young."

"Too young, and even when they're old enough they won't be." Sophia's beautiful face managed to look stern. "This is one part of my life I have no intention of sharing with my daughters."

Josie pursed her lips, "but you do allow children to come with their parents."

"That was decided by majority vote," Sophia frown didn't soften. "I wasn't in the majority." Her eyes held Josie's. "I know there are some parents who get together with their children... Oh hell, I've been with mothers and daughters myself, and there is a thrill being part of their incest, but I don't have any desire to fuck my own kids." Her frown softened to gentle laughter, "I told John if he even thought about boning Bernie or Lil, I'd chop his balls off."

"What did he say?"

"John? Oh he just laughed, said something about me cutting off my nose to spite my face." She sighed, "He's right of course, I would really miss the fucking."

Josie tipped her head back and laughed, "So no incest for your family?"

"That's a firm 'no' from me," Sophie returned to her wine. "And you?"

"Oh God," Josie just shook her head. "Well I don't have any brothers or sisters... I do have a cousin, Scott. He's smart, funny, very good looking... I'd totally..." She smiled wickedly. "I feel the same way about my dad as you do about your kids, no how, no way..." Her voice trailed off. "Mary isn't any relation of course," she looked directly at Sophia. "Honestly, I'd do her."

"And Margaret?" Sophia's question was probing.

"Mom?" Josie's breath hissed as she inhaled. "Complete honesty?" Sophia nodded. "When I saw her bent over like that for John I was thinking that if it was anyone else..." Her voice trailed off. "I was angry with her, I still am, but I love her too, and I have all these jumbled emotions that at the moment seem to be expressing themselves sexually." She leaned back, lacing her fingers behind her head. Sophia's eyes dropped to her presented breasts for a few seconds before meeting Josie's gaze once more. "I feel kind of dirty saying this but yes, I think my mother is a total hottie and I'd... yes..."

"Spread your legs for her?" The redhead's green eyes were pure wickedness.

"Yes... yes, I'd spread my legs for her." Josie shrugged. "Hell, I'd eat her muff, tongue her ass, and suck on her tits. She's sex on legs." Sophia raised her glass.

"You're preaching to the choir here girl." Sophia finished her glass, her mind half occupied with the thought of Josie and her mother writhing together. She spread her legs wide, long slender fingers sliding up her inner thighs. "You know baby girl, Mommy would love to feel your tongue in her tight wet cunt."

Josie giggled, catching the game quickly. "Does Mommy want her baby to lick her pussy?" She stood, laying her robe on the ground between Sophia's feet. She knelt down, leaning down to kiss the soft skin as she followed Sophia's fingers.

"Mmm, baby." Sophia's hands stroked the girl's hair as Josie's tongue traced a path to the woman's heated sex, groaning incoherently as the younger woman began to lap her swollen clitoris. Two fingers eased into her cunt, stretching the tight flesh as Josie continued to lick the pleasure centre. Sophia's hips moved rhythmically, involuntarily. The girl might be new to the Sapphic pleasures, but she was a fast learner. Any fault Sophia might have found with her technique was easily compensated for by the girl's enthusiasm.

Sophia's back arched as Josie's relentless tongue brought her to her peak, fingers clawed, pulling the brunette head against her spasming sex. Her breath erupted from her lungs in a hoarse scream and then, as Josie drove the two fingers deeper, Sophia screamed again. She sensed the fingers slide out of her pussy but before a protest touched her lips she felt the two fingers thrust through the tight ring of her anus. Impaled on Josie's fingers, her clit ravished by the girl's tongue, Sophia came again, then again, and again.

Sophia drew Josie into her arms, kissing the girl's soft lips, tasting her own juices on the young woman's tongue. She licked Josie's cheeks clean, kissing her closed eyes. She whispered softly, "Oh my dear, I do like you."

12