Welcome to the Resort Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure." Josie gave him an inquiring look. "Margaret is going to be joining us in a little while, and you two didn't seem to be great friends when last you met." The brunette sank back onto a chair, absentmindedly twirling a lock of hair around her finger. John watched the play of emotion on her face, she was certainly no poker player. At length she stopped fidgeting. John could see a mix of resignation and anticipation on her pretty face.

"I'll come along." The teenager was subdued but there was a certain firmness about her now, as if a difficult decision had been made. "I'll give mother what she wants, and I'll do my best to enjoy it."

"Good girl." John hesitated. "Could you give us a moment, then we'll head upstairs." Josephine eyes widened and then she slapped the side of her head lightly.

"Sorry, I came over at an awkward moment didn't I?" She gathered up her robe and wrapped it around herself. "When you're finished I'll be right over there." She pointed, then slipped away.

Sophia's lips pressed against John's as she ground down, each thrust sending shocks through her body. John's hips moved in sync with hers. Their years of marriage had not dulled the intensity of their lust for each other, tempered with love that had grown deeper with time.

John wrapped his arms about his wife, twisting until he was on top and her legs tight around his waist. His physical power took her breath away as he began to thrust hard into her body. Sophia dug her teeth into his shoulder, drawing blood as his massive shaft pounded into her ruthlessly. He was beyond pain, beyond anything but the heat of her body about his own, the ripples of her inner muscles along his shaft, the fever that took him whenever he entered her.

She gasped in his ear. "Baby... God... yes... please..." He exploded within her, searing spurts hurtling into her depths. He heard her cry out... felt her body spasm underneath him. He held her, buried as deep in her as flesh and blood allowed.

Sophia wiped the sweat from his brow with a trembling hand. "You... magnificent... bastard." Her breathing was as uneven as his own, panting as though they'd both run a marathon. John's chuckle was punctuated by the kisses they exchanged.

"Well I don't like to brag."

*****

Anna had watched the fight until Abigail had called Connie the winner then pushed through the crowd to find herself alone. She was comfortable with that, less than twelve hours before the petite half Japanese girl had been a virgin and still somewhat innocent. John's cock had removed virgin status from both her tight cunt and tighter asshole, and thanks to him, Sophia, Isabella, Josie, and the blonde twins Monica and Lisa she could not honestly call herself innocent again. She felt a momentary pang of regret, but then shook her head. Everything changes, and she could not deny the pleasure she had experienced at the hands (and various other organs) of her new lovers.

She walked out into the twilight and managed to nearly walk into the young man waiting for her. She stopped, he smiled, she smiled back. His skin was dark, very nearly black, his frame nearly a foot taller than her own, lean and muscular in a wiry fashion. The hair on his head was short cropped and tightly curled. The rest of his body, and she could see everything, appeared to be as smoothly hairless as her own. She noted in passing that he wasn't circumcised, and possessed of respectable dimensions.

"Hi, I'm Samuel." He wiped his hand on his thigh, a nervous gesture perhaps, and extended it to her. They shook, her small hand almost lost in his. Part of her wanted to laugh at the apparent absurdity of two naked people meeting and shaking hands at a swingers retreat, but another part appreciated the normality in what had been a most unusual day.

"I'm Anna." He nodded.

"Pleased to meet you." Stepping to her side he offered her his arm, an archaic formality that caused her to giggle, she slipped her hand behind his elbow. "I think you've met my parents..." At her quizzical look. "Tobias and Judith... they're good friends of your parents."

"Yes..." Anna remembered what good friends they were. A fine eyebrow arched. "Matchmaking?"

"Between us? I suspect that's their intention." The man shook his head. "They did seem quite insistent that I come out here and wait for you."

"What do they expect? Marriage, two point four children and a white picket fence?" Samuel turned to her with a shocked expression.

"How do you get point four of a child?" His tone was light hearted and Anna found herself warming to him, despite knowing that their parents were trying to push them together. He was good looking and carried himself with a purposeful confidence. If first impressions were anything to go by she could do worse. "Whole numbers of children, please. I'm not King Solomon." Anna managed to laugh at that. He might not be destined for a career in stand up comedy, but he had managed to alleviate the tension in their conversation.

"What do you think their plans are?"

"When last I saw them the four of them were headed for your parent's apartment." That was Anna's apartment too, hers being the second bedroom. "We could go for a walk in the moonlight." Anna glanced up, the night was warm enough that wandering naked had its appeal.

"Why not?"

The two made their way around the pool and out into the gardens that lay between the Resort and the private beach behind it. With light failing the plants had become more a sea of scents than colours, and Anna stopped frequently to inhale. Also frequently they had to step around or over couples making use of the green grass under the night sky. After about the fifth couple Samuel pointed her towards a wrought iron bench seat positioned beside one of the flower beds.

"It appears others thought of our moonlight walk first." The boy observed wryly, stretching out his long legs. Anna took the opportunity to slip closer to him, pressing against his side. The unyielding iron made her suddenly aware of the large plug that nestled between her buttocks. She hissed with momentary annoyance. "Problem?"

"Oh nothing." She shrugged. "I just remembered that I'm sitting on a heavy lump of stainless steel." Samuel threw his head back with a bark of laughter. His arm slipped around her shoulders.

"I remember." He must have caught her curious expression. "Something my mother did, you might not want the details." He changed the subject. "How did your parents persuade you to come here?" The nod of his head encompassed their surroundings.

"Umm..." Anna thought for a moment. "I guess..." She tried to get her thoughts into order. "I guess it started about six months ago." She hesitated again. "You know how you never think about your parents having sex?"

"I certainly didn't think about it." He agreed.

"At our house my bedroom overlooks the pool and garden. It's pretty secluded, our neighbours can't look in." She paused again. "We have a boy who comes round to do the gardens every week... well by boy I mean he's like twenty-two or something... I always thought he was pretty hot... Hispanic... dark hair... nice body... like yours but maybe a bit broader in the shoulder." She went on. "I came home early one day and went up to my room. Looked out the window and what did I see?" She didn't wait for Samuel to answer. "My mother was sunbathing in a string bikini that I didn't even know she owned. So small she might as well have been wearing nothing. Thomas was there... that's his name... Thomas. He was just wearing these denim shorts. He must have been working because he was all sweaty." Her tone became a little dreamy. "She had a couple of drinks poured, and he was sipping one while they talked a bit. I didn't hear what she said, but she pointed to his shorts and said something. He took them off. No underwear of course. He started to rub her back. He was... well you know... hard, but he still gave her a good rubdown. A good rubdown." Anna sighed.

"So he undid her bikini and that came off... that was... well I'd seen Mom naked before, we've been going to the same beautician for waxing ever since I started growing pubes." She indicated her hairless mons. "That was different though, being sex naked is different." Samuel nodded gravely. "There she was... naked with a man other than Dad... ready to... well... you know..." Anna flushed.

"I know." Anna calmed herself.

"I kept watching. Mom sucked on his cock for a bit... she seemed to like that... he sure did... grabbing her head... getting all tense... you know. Then she lay back on the sun chair and he got on top of her. She really liked that. She wrapped her arms and legs around him... I could see her face. I could watch her expression with every thrust." She shook her head. "I don't know... they must have done that for ten minutes maybe... I'm sure Mom came two or three times. Then he went all tense and then collapsed on top of her. She just kept stroking his back and kissing him."

"What next?"

"He got off her and she started to suck him again... cleaning his dick? He pulled his shorts on and a shirt, then left. Mom kind of lay there naked for a while then jumped into the pool. She swam a few lengths then went inside."

"And you?"

"I just stood there for a while... I knew that Mom was cheating on my dad but I didn't know how to react." She flushed again. "Being honest my panties were soaked too, and I didn't want to leave the room in that condition." Samuel laughed again. His arm felt good around her.

"What did you do?"

"Honestly? I took off my skirt and panties and lay down... fingered myself until I came. I felt better, then started to think about what to do. I loved my mom, I loved my dad, I obviously couldn't just go and tell him. He'd be devastated." Samuel shook his head in the darkness. "Well obviously I know better now, but I didn't then."

She went on. "I decided the only thing I could do was confront mom and get her to tell Dad. I pulled on some fresh underwear and my skirt and went downstairs. Mom was in the living room, laying on the couch. She was still completely naked and she smelled like... like..."

"Sex?"

"Sex. She was shocked seeing me."

"I can imagine."

"I stood there, just looking at her. I was angry... she could tell... and I told her that I'd seen her fucking Thomas, and that if she didn't tell Dad, I would."

"How did she react?"

"She was very calm and deliberate. Firstly she got up and put on a robe, then she told me to sit down on the couch beside her. The first thing she told me was that Dad was perfectly aware of her dalliances with Thomas, just as she was quite aware that he was fucking the receptionist at his office. That they had an open relationship. Then she explained that they regularly engaged in partner swapping with friends."

"How did you react?"

"I didn't believe her... I knew that there were relationships like that... I have the internet after all... but I couldn't believe that my parents were involved in that sort of thing. Then she showed me some pictures. Herself with other men, Dad with other women. Herself with other women. Some of her taking on groups of men including Dad. She explained about the Resort, about its unusual membership."

"And you chose to come?"

"Hell no!" Anna was emphatic. "Whatever my parents were up to was fine with them, but I had no intention of joining them."

"What changed your opinion?"

"Time. Curiosity. It killed the cat you know." She ran fingers lightly over her sex. "Actually my kitty doesn't feel dead... perhaps the cat just gets a good workout." The boy laughed again, surprisingly he kissed the top of her head. She was a little startled, but like his embrace it felt good. "I talked to Dad. He confirmed everything that Mom had said. He told me that Mom would always tell him about the sex with Thomas, that it made the sex even hotter for him. Believe me, that was more information than I needed. About a month ago I told them I was willing to come to the Resort, but that I reserved the right to back out of any activity at any time. Mom just laughed, she said that that was a given, that just saying 'red' at any time would cause my partners to stop what they were doing. So here I am." She turned her almond eyes to him. "What's your story?"

"Hmm." Samuel hummed and hawed for a few minutes. "I guess, since you answered my question I should answer yours." He cleared his throat. "My story starts on my eighteenth birthday, exactly one minute into my eighteenth birthday to be exact. One minute after midnight. I was sleeping, my dad had always encouraged an early to bed, early to rise mentality. I was woken up by my mom."

"Your mom?"

"My mom." He confirmed. "She had pulled off my blanket, opened my pyjama pants and what woke me was the feel of her mouth sliding up and down my cock. I froze, looking up at her. She looked at me, pushed her hair back out of her eyes, then whispered 'happy birthday baby' and went back to sucking my cock. I wanted to stop her... I did... but I couldn't bring myself to push her away. She had dressed for the occasion... it's funny how we remember things... she was wearing a basque that left her tits bare, stockings and long lace fingerless gloves, high heels too. All in white, which looked great against her skin." He took a deep breath. "I didn't last long... maybe a minute before I blew my load in her mouth. She swallowed it... of course."

"Of course." Anna shivered. That was one thing she hadn't done yet. She looked up at Samuel, wondering what his cum would taste like. She decided that he would be her first. "Did she leave after that?"

"No." Another deep breath. "She kept sucking me. She kept me hard. Then she swung over me and impaled her pussy on my cock. She kissed me then... wet tongue kisses... you know what that's like." Anna nodded in the darkness. "She kept fucking me... fucking me until she came. Then she went down on me again... blew me until I came in her mouth again." He sighed. "Then she left."

"Was that the end of it?"

"No. That was just the beginning. Dad talked to me the next day. Of course it was weird, but he explained that Mom and he had an open relationship, that she could fuck anyone she wanted and that she had had her eye on me for a while."

"So you kept on fucking your mother?"

"Yeah, it's fucked up but I did." He looked at her. "I'm not freaking you out, am I?" In fact Anna was finding his story rather stimulating. It was freaky, but it was also very hot.

"No. No, not at all." She slipped her hand between her thighs. "Tell me more."

"Mom took me in hand... and mouth... and cunt... and ass. She taught me to lick pussy... how to get her off really hard." A touch of braggadocio. "But that wasn't all." More softly. "Mom's a switch. She gets off being submissive, but she's also dominant with submissive men and women. Dad's totally dominant... me... not so much." Anna pressed against him. "She waxes me every few weeks... keeping me nice and smooth." He ran a hand over his chest. "She taught me to obey her every wish... to submit to the collar and the lash." His lips twisted. "I know what it's like to wear a plug and to have your ass fucked." His voice trailed away.

Anna kissed him then, her lips soft on his. "Does she use a strap-on?"

"Among other things. She started small then worked her way up. Now? Now she uses a John Doe when the mood takes her." Anna shivered. That particular toy was modelled after John's oversized prick, and she knew how that felt in her tightest hole.

"I think I'm a switch too." At Samuel's raised eyebrow she went on. "Earlier I fucked one of the girls here in the ass with a John Doe." Samuel shook his head.

"I don't think that's all you need to qualify. My mom is dominant, she makes me do what she wants. It sounds like you're just into kinky sex." Anna shrugged and smiled.

"Being kinky sounds good." She slipped her free hand over his cock. He was definitely hard, and confirmed her earlier impression of his size. She whispered. "If you like taking it up the ass, I like giving it." More softly. "I like taking it too."

Samuel turned towards her, his hand cupping her cheek as he kissed her. His tongue slid between her lips as she parted them.

At length Samuel released her and stood up. "Our parents will be in your apartment. Come on. Let's go back to mine."

12