Welcome to the Sex Dungeon

Story Info
A dark elf turns to a shōta for love.
9.5k words
4.52
25.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on the extra art for the Dark Elf profile. It shows her giving a footjob to her slave/husband and him squirting all over her foot and leg. The satisfied expression on her face is a sight to see. :D

The title is based on a song by Siamese Sex Show. Try searching on YouTube to know what one of my favourite songs is. ;)

Fetishes: footjob, boot worship, bootlicking, ass worship, humiliation, femdom, strapon, pegging, blowjob, facesitting, rimming

Tags: monster girl, monster girl encyclopedia, mamono, dark elf

DISCLAIMER: All characters having sexual relations in the story are above the age of 18.

The dark elf waited at her dungeon door, filing her nails and fluffing her hair. She had an appointment in fifteen minutes, and she had no intention of ruining it. She wanted this to be perfect.

She turned around and walked back to the other end of the room. It had a table in the corner which had a complete set of her tools she required to look perfect.

It was completely devoid of makeup though. She didn't need it due to her natural beauty as a dark elf and a mamono. Her long white hair flowed out behind her like the tresses of Maenad. Her skin was flawless and brown like rich cocoa and cream. Her shape was statuesque. Tall, well over six and a half feet, with breasts the size of melons. Her assets in the FF-cup range were substantial, but even they didn't detract from her slim hips, flat stomach, and toned thighs which were just the right mix of thick and sexy. Her ass was hewn from marble to perfection - two large, round globes shaped like perfectly hemispherical scoops of ice cream before eating them. Because anyone who saw them out of her tight, form-fitting miniskirt would want to eat them that way, and even pour condiments all over that juicy booty to eat off for the rest of the night. They could pour whipped cream and vanilla to contrast with her dark brown apple bottom and then lick every last bit off with their tongues until her whole ass sparkled like a diamond. She loved the feeling of one, or several warm tongues all over her bare ass, licking her like the queen she knew she was. She had grown up and trained for this. Ruling over anyone who came to this dungeon. But it wasn't all for her pleasure. Her subjects who visited and used this dungeon did it because they fantasised about being whipped, dominated, spanked, used, and lorded over.

Also, she did have a contract to give them the satisfaction they needed, whatever it might be. Some might request that she get on top of them and shake her hips until kingdom cum. She loved the feeling of 'making' her slaves jizz deep inside her womb. She would release the man's softening cock from her folds, squeezing her pussy tightly to ensure not a single drop of warm spunk escaped it, and then sit back down on his stomach or chest and shimmy her body right on top of him to stimulate both of them. Although it would sound absurd to many, she insisted that she felt all that hot cum swishing around inside her womb and making her even hornier when she twerked on top of a man who had just buried his sword into her scabbard and penetrated her deep enough to make them both scream. That skilled pussy of hers could easily keep anyone on edge for hours at a time, depending on what they paid for, or would make him cum instantly for over five or ten minutes at a time so her cunt was filled to overflowing. She would fulfil any request or fetish which wasn't over the top or painful, including whips, chains and humiliation. The only condition was that she would get off as well in the way she wanted, which could be through facesitting, fingering, teasing her clit as she rubbed her own muff, or perhaps lying on her back with shivers of pure pleasure coursing through her naked body while she held the man's face into her pussy by holding onto his slave collar and leash. He would simply need to eat her out with complete enthusiasm, focusing on her orgasm and little button with everything he had got.

The other ways of them getting off were with her feet, hands, or mouth. She loved blowing her clients to completion. She would take their hard members deep into her mouth, tasting their cocks in the back of her throat, making swallowing motions as she tried to milk them dry. The method she used to suck them dry was usually very efficient and quick, and they would generally have a nice big load all down her throat within seconds or minutes, depending on what they chose. She generally added a bit of drama to her blowjobs by sitting back on her haunches, leaning her head back and gargling the sperm they blew in her mouth, and then swallowing it completely. She would end the little charade by patting her belly and rubbing it in circles as her client raised his head to watch her gulp down his cum. He was usually tied down or restrained with her knees on his wrists, so she was still generally in the dominant position.

Her men also loved to be made to cum with her hands. She kept them well-oiled and soft with hand cream and other cosmetics, though her natural magic was also enough. Some of the virgins would instantly ejaculate into the air at a gentle touch from her fingers, even after just one or two strokes of her hands on their pulsing cockheads. Others took longer, several pumps going up and down, up and down, teasing their shafts, moving around the glans and feeling them thrust up against her hand, or twitch when her fingers felt around every inch of their pulsating shafts, teasing the sensitive bits and stroking along the middle to the bottom, then feeling their balls while her wrist and forearm brushed against the rock-hard shaft. She just loved it when they were a mess on her bed, thrusting upwards into her hand and crying out. Those cries begging to orgasm or telling her how good her hands felt, encouraging her to tease them more, were music and eraudica to her ears. She would oblige by teasing them even more, turning her hand such that her fingers were facing down and rubbing against his shaft while the glans brushed against her palm. Her hand was bent downwards at the wrist and the entire arm was moving up and down in a milking motion, drawing out thick seed from those full balls by the litre. She generally loved licking it off her hands in front of her client's stunned expression. The taste, smell, and texture of all that male essence was what kept her going.

Irina was her name, and capturing 'unwilling' mates in her sex dungeon was her game. There was nothing she loved more than the game of breaking wills. When the men under her resisted, she simply came harder and more often while trying to get them to spurt themselves and remain humiliated in a puddle of their own spunk. Those she broke would come back for cumming more. Those she didn't were a challenge which always kept her wet, ready and creative in the ways she dominated or wrestled them. Some of her clients were as close to dominant as you could get, resisting her or rolling on top of her to hold her down and kiss her as hard as they could. She loved it, though her instincts told her to take charge and get out from under them, which she usually did. She would leap on top of her client, her body landing on theirs like a tigress capturing its prey, and then whisper in their ear about how being resisted made her horny as fuck, but that she would always stay in charge no matter what. She nibbled her client's ear, licking the inside and sending shivers up their spine, moaning quietly about how delicious their resistance was and how she would enjoy watching it break down bit by bit and have them on their hands and knees, begging her to own and collar them, perhaps even kissing the tips of her boots or her pretty toes. That was the moment she always savoured, and she had masturbated herself to orgasm more often than not right in front of them , much to their shock and another huge hardon as a response. The sight of those delicious, juicy cocks so hard and pulsing for her again was irresistible. She would inevitably sit on them and grab those dicks, stroking them in her soft palm to keep them primed for round two, and then guide them inside her nice and slow as if she was caressing a wounded animal or little child, and she would end up having several rounds of repeat sex with the client. She generally took one man a day for this so that another appointment didn't interrupt them, and he was left like a dried husk in the morning. She would've loved to have one man to keep around as per her monstrous instincts, but the restrictions of professionalism and earning her keep prevented that. Also, it seemed most clients were here to get their rocks off and not to find someone who would permanently own them. That was fine as they probably came there so they wouldn't be judged or mocked for their fetishes. Kink-shaming was a huge problem in the mamono and human world, where mamono and humans were laughed at for enjoying certain stuff. ('Oh, you love handholding? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU PERVERT!! Get real and learn how to stick your pole into a hole before you grow old! Handholding went out of fashion years ago!!') She wished they wouldn't do that, even the dark elves were mocked for their whips and chains, or their dominant, sexy personalities. Maybe those jackasses were envious, maybe not. It was hard to say (pun intended) what the haters felt, and though she knew they were meant to be ignored, having a heart and feelings left you susceptible to what anyone said. Even automatons in her world had feelings for their masters, so they weren't' immune.

Irina sighed and passed a hand over her face. The only good thing about having human, or mamono emotions, was that it gave them both a new high when the feelings were positive. She couldn't control much about negative people or most others, but she did try to live amongst happy, optimistic and nonjudgemental people ever since she had been mocked, laughed at and almost beaten out of the previous town where she set up her practice. Her dungeon had been ransacked and the items sold for scrap metal. Setting up a new dungeon, underground this time, took most of her savings and patience, but it was now done and very difficult to access if you didn't know where it was. She would personally talk to the clients who wished to come and then only let them know where it was. The security systems set up at the entrance were loaded and would not allow anyone in if they had intentions of destroying the place. Also, if a 'client' had changed his (or her) mind and decided she was a cruel bitch who would chew them up (which she didn't), the mind-reader would remove any intentions of theirs to harm the place or herself. If they got past the entrance to the inner dungeon and then drew a weapon or even tried to punch the walls, they were injected with a drug which knocked them out for five minutes, enough for Irina to bring them inside her dungeon and 'punish' them with blue balls for hours and then let them ejaculate when they were mindbroken thoroughly. If someone changed their mind in her dungeon and tried to attack her, the same thing would happen with little needles fired from the walls or embedded in the bed and floor. This wasn't usually a problem when she was playing with them when they were tied up or restrained, or had them on a leash. Of course, she didn't always have them that way since some did not like to be bound or dragged around with a collar, and she respected their preferences. She did not believe that anyone was out to get her, but was wary after her earlier experiences. Once bitten, twice shy.

Irina heard a knock at the dungeon door, and looked up. Her new client must be here. She hurried over to the table with her tools, and dropped the nail file there. She turned around, took in a deep breath and pushed out her breasts, taking on the royal demeanour she was famous for. It was what kept them coming back and cumming in her, so she couldn't afford to put on a different act. She started walking to the dungeon door, tossing her long white hair back with one hand. Her legs moved with the grace of a supermodel, and the power of a weightlifter. Her ass swayed back and forth with each step, and her slender arms swung at her sides, brushing against her jiggly, bouncing titflesh. Her breasts should've been huge enough to make her overbalance, but they didn't bother her at all or make her lean forward with their weight. Her stance was proud, regal and upright at all times, which was probably why she kept any cock which came into her dungeon or her upright as well.

She reached the door and touched the handle. She pulled it inwards, and the door creaked open. She looked outside, only to see no one, and then looked downwards. Still no one. That was odd. She was used to being taller than her clients, most were a couple of inches shorter than six feet, and the tallest had been 6'2", still three inches shorter than her. Not that she looked down on anyone for their height, unless it was to put a collar on them and order them to their knees to greet her by worshipping her boots.

A soft voice spoke up. 'Um, I'm further down, ma'am.'

Irina looked further down, and the vision before her was a rare one which actually took her by surprise. The guy standing down below her was under five feet, probably 4'10" or so, but that wasn't what surprised her. He looked really young, like a child, and it wasn't just because he was so much shorter than her. He looked really young and cute, no sign of a beard on him, and the innocent look in his eyes sent a flutter down her spine and through her pussy. She had handled virgins in the past who wanted their cherries popped, but this one almost seemed like a host boy club employee. He looked like the kind of little boy who would pound a mature woman's motherly instinct buttons until they were overloaded. The look on his face wasn't exactly jailbait or anything, but it did make you want to corrupt him. She felt her already moist pussy clench as she thought of training this little one's face between her legs, sucking on her drenched flower for hours and keeping her on edge. His ability to eat pussy would be very limited and unskilled since he didn't look like he'd done it, but she found that she didn't care at all. She wanted to be the one to take him, teach him all the finer points of a monster girl's body and please her in ways which no one else could. Maybe he could be the one who would appeal to her permanently. She wasn't a mother, but she felt her inner voice telling her to take this kid in and bang - well, take care of him, in fact. You didn't bang your kids or others'. Right?

She shook herself out of her reverie and realised the young boy was staring at her. She hoped her eyes hadn't become heart-shaped pupils now, that would be a dead giveaway for a mamono.

'Do you have identification, darling?' she asked, and then blushed. She couldn't understand why she called him that. She generally greeted her clients imperiously or coolly to complete the picture of a servile bitch being made to kneel at his mistress's glorious feet and legs, but she found it rather hard to do with this cutie.

The kid's eyes widened, and then he blushed, his head lowering. He pulled out a card from his pocket, and held it out to her. She took it and examined it carefully, sneaking glances at his face.

He was legal. His date of birth put him at 19, and yet he looked so tiny and vulnerable. She just loved it. His innocence, his charm, and pretty much everything else he had. She decided in that moment that he would become a repeat customer, if not hers. If he did the latter, it would be a nice bonus.

'All right, darling,' she said, handing him his card and making a 'clothes off' gesture at him with her index finger. 'You're all good, not strip and we'll get down to business.'

The boy blushed even harder. He placed his hands on his belt and took it off, but hesitated to go further.

'Come on, now, dear,' said Irina. 'We've got plenty of time, but unless you're out of those clothes and let me see that lovely little body of yours I'm going to play with, you won't have much fun.'

The kid blushed harder and started unbuttoning his jeans, letting them slide down to his thighs. They started falling down his legs on their own with gravity, and he squealed and grabbed them, pulling them back up. His thighs were pale and slim. That was all she had been able to see. She licked her lips. His shyness was so adorable she could have eaten him up at that moment.

Although she wouldn't have minded teasing him and bullying him into taking off his clothes, she really wanted to play with him. He had a kind of cuteness which made everyone want to laugh at him, but play with him and hug him close at the same time. It was hard to explain why.

Irina walked closer and knelt in front of him. He stared at her with big, innocent eyes which looked a little fearful, as if she would judge him for how he looked. Giving him a soft, comforting smile, she reached forward and pulled his hands away. She started taking his clothes off herself while he stood there, frozen, apparently too scared to protest or stop her. She pulled his jeans down to his ankles, then pulled on his foot to make him step out of them. She tugged it off his ankle and gently lifted his other foot. She took it off the other leg as he put it up, and then tossed it away. He was wearing a pair of Mickey Mouse briefs, his hands over his cock. She looked up at him, her heart almost wringing itself out at the adorable little creature. Leaning forward, she planted a gentle kiss on his stomach, a little above the belly button while raising his T-shirt at the same time. He gave a small gasp as she pulled it up to cover his head, and then pulled his arms out of it. His arms were a little skinny, but felt so soft in her hand. She held his wrists in one hand and pulled his T-shirt over his head, letting it fall to the floor. She moved to remove his underwear, but he placed both hands over it again and shook his head.

'Please, no,' he said softly, almost pleading. 'I-I'm feeling too shy to do this naked. Could you just dominate me like this? It's embarrassing to have my ... thing waving around while you tell me what to do. I'll do anything you want, but please don't make me get naked. I don't mind being humiliated ... much, but not in the buff. Please?'

His begging and the innocent expression he made gave Irina's matronly heart a pang. She was almost sorry for the young boy she would be giving humiliating orders to in a while, but then steeled her resolve. Even the way he called his cock a 'thing' made her kokoro go doki doki, but a dominatrix needed to be strict and in control at all times. Part of the control was having the subject in more vulnerable position as compared to herself, and most humans were ashamed of their nakedness even though all animals were like that, and they were born that way. She looked up at his face, and made her decision.

'You'll need to be naked to understand what domination and submission is about, dear,' she said gently. She didn't' want to make him cry or anything, he already seemed too vulnerable, but she couldn't let her resolve soften. 'Also, I don't want to upset you or keep reminding you I'm in charge or whatever. It's just that once the session is over, you'll want to be naked and glad you were. I'm here to help you, not hurt you. You do understand, right?'

She leaned forward and kissed his thin chest, once on each nipple, and then drew back. She looked down at his naked body, a lewd grin spreading over her face, and then began stroking his soft cock. He looked down, and a mixture of horror and shame spread over his face when he saw his underwear down to his ankles and Irina wanking him. He yelped and brought his hands to his crotch, but he just ended up grabbing Irina's shoulders as she moved closer to him to block his attempt to cover up. Red-faced, he looked down at the dark elf gently rubbing his member, whispering soothing words to him, reassuring him that he was still cute, naked or otherwise. He whimpered softly and hugged her, trying to bury his face in her shoulder. She reached up and patted his head, kissing up his chest and neck. She reached his ear and started licking it, inside and out, telling him not to worry and that everything would be fine.