Welcome Wagon Ladies

Story Info
The ladies were very welcoming.
4.1k words
4.29
35.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I recently received a nice little inheritance. Not enough to retire on but certainly enough for me to put down a substantial deposit on my own home. With a good job and only borrowing a minimal amount I also received a good interest rate on the home loan.

I was able to take several days off to actually move into my new home and get it and the yards up to scratch. I actually moved in on the Saturday morning and basically had the furniture sorted out by lunch time. After that it was a case of spending the rest of the afternoon doing general cleaning.

The house that I had purchased was in a court. I chose the position because in a court there is no through road and the people in the court tend to get to know each other, being neighbours in a small area. This was highlighted Saturday when I was in the middle of my cleaning.

The doorbell rang and I answered, dusty, dirty, sweaty, cobwebs probably in my hair, and a broom in my hand. There were what looked like a horde of women on my front porch but this quickly settled down to just six. They looked at me and I could see the smirks they were trying to hide.

"Afternoon," said the woman at the front of the pack. She was about thirty and apparently the leader of the pack. The rest of them ranged in age from around eighteen up to thirty.

"We're your welcome wagon. We knew the condition that Marcia left the place in and we thought that you'd be busy for a while getting everything in order. To assist you we've all cooked you one home-made dinner. Just freeze them and have one a day and you won't have to cook for the rest of the week. We'll pick up the containers next weekend."

I politely thanked them, we made introductions all round, I politely apologised and explained I probably wouldn't remember all their names the next time I saw them and to make sure they re-introduced themselves. I accepted the meals and they pushed off.

I stuck the meals in the freezer. I had no objection to eating home cooked meals. In addition to saving me the time of cooking it let me know which women were decent cooks so I'd know the households where I should accept invitations to dinner.

The only thing that concerned me was the whispered warning that the spokeswoman had given me. Caesar was told to beware the Ides of March. I was told to beware of the Tuna Casserole. It might have helped if she'd pointed to a specific container when warning me.

That evening I grabbed one of the containers at random. There was a little tag on the lid saying it was lamb stew and giving microwave times for heating it. Very thoughtful, I considered this. I heated the stew and had a very nice dinner. If all the meals were like this I was set for the week.

Sunday I took my second meal out for my dinner. There were heating instructions but apart from that all it said was casserole. Was this the fearsome Tuna Casserole, masquerading as a normal meal? There was only one way to find out.

I heated the casserole, setting the table while it was heating. I dished it out and it smelt just fine. I sat down and I took a mouthful.

My eyes boiled and rolled around in their sockets. My tongue caught fire and I could feel my teeth dissolving. All my hair stood on end, spitting electric sparks into the air. I gasped out, trying to cool my mouth, finding that the foulness of my breath was enough to melt a hole in the table cloth.

Deciding that the casserole was a little hot I grabbed some bread and jammed it in my mouth. Bread is excellent for soaking up those hot spicy juices. I nervously swallowed the bread and my stomach gave a shriek of alarm but then calmed down.

I took a deep breath and a second bite of the casserole.

It wasn't too bad once I was prepared for it. It wouldn't be my first choice for a meal, or even in the top one hundred, but it wasn't too bad, and I didn't have to cook it for myself.

After I'd eaten and cleaned up I checked the other meals, just in case the real Tuna Casserole was still lurking therein. There was a Chicken Con Carne, a Ragout, a Chicken Casserole, and a Beef Stew. I guessed that I'd eaten the Tuna Casserole, although I didn't much remember getting the flavour of tuna.

Monday morning I was mowing the lawn when the woman from next door came wandering over. She was the youngest of my visitors, about eighteen had been my guess. She was probably the only one whose name I remembered.

"Justine, isn't it?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled.

"Yes, and you're Jack."

"Easy for you," I pointed out. "You only had to remember one name."

She giggled and started talking. She mentioned the weather, how it was nice to have someone in the place who would look after it, how she could already see an improvement, and so on, and something else, and another thing. She eventually got to the question she wanted to ask.

"Have you tried any of the meals yet?"

"Certainly," I assured her. "The lamb stew and the tuna casserole."

"Oh. Ah, what did you think of the casserole?"

"Unusual, but very tasty once I adjusted to the hot peppers," I told her. "Scoffed the lot of it."

"Oh." She looked both surprised and pleased.

"Most people say that my casseroles are little too hot," she said.

I wiggled my hand in a maybe/maybe not sign.

"I guess it all depends on who you're cooking for. I mean, a chef doesn't cook according to his own tastes but to the tastes of his customers. The best chef in the world won't make a living if he doesn't provide what the customer wants. I found it acceptable and as far as I'm concerned that's what matters."

I could see the message sinking in. She'd been cooking to her own tastes and stubbornly refusing to change. Complaints had probably just made her more stubborn, meaning any offerings she brought to a community event got left. Maybe she'd change now. Time would tell.

"Seeing you're here would you like to come and collect your container?"

She nodded and trotted happily alongside me as I went into the house. She was looking all around, noting everything I'd done, and I was quite certain that she'd be telling her friends all about it.

I'd been watching her as she trotted along and she looked young and innocent and sexy as hell. She had on tights and a loose top and as she bounced along her generous breasts were happily bouncing along with her. No way was she wearing a bra under that top.

I offered coffee once we were in the kitchen and Justine was quite happy to accept it. She sat down at the table while I prepared it. I was interested to note that when she leaned forward I had a nice view down her top that demonstrated conclusively that she didn't have a bra.

She chattered away. She was actually nineteen, having got married shortly after her eighteenth birthday. Her husband had a good job and she didn't need to work but she was restless and bored at home. I advised her to find a job anyway. She could always squirrel the money away for a rainy day and she could always quit the job if it got to be too much. I could practically see her tucking that thought away in her busy little mind.

When she'd finished her coffee and started making noises about letting me get on with my work I had one last thing to say to her.

"Before you go I should tell you that I've every intention of seducing you. The sooner the better."

She blinked and giggled. "Even though I have a husband?"

"Certainly. With a husband attached you're not going to try to make me make a commitment."

"What about the other wives in the court? Do you intend to seduce them as well?"

I made that iffy sign with my hand again.

"Depends on how I feel once get to know them a bit better."

Justine was laughing outright now.

"Want to take a guess at what a couple of the girls were debating after we dropped off the dinners?" she asked.

I gave her a quizzical look and she giggled again.

"The likelihood of them seducing you. A couple of them are going to try."

"Interesting. Ah, don't tell them how remarkably easy I'm going to be to seduce. I'm sure they'll have me wrapped around there little fingers in no time flat. Were you one of them?"

"Oh, no. I most certainly didn't tell them I was going to have a go at the art of seduction," she said with a giggle. "I thought I'd just go ahead and do it."

With that she calmly took off her top and dropped it on the table and her hush puppies were right there ready to play, and a friendlier sight I never did see.

I rose from my chair and moved around the table until I was standing in front of her.

"Purely in the spirit of helpfulness, seeing you want to practice the art of seduction but are a little inexperienced, maybe I can give you a few hints. If I was trying to seduce you I'd start by trying to get your clothes off and getting a little skin on skin contact."

"I've already got my top off," she protested.

"And a very nice top you have, too, but it doesn't count. If you're trying to seduce me then it's my clothes that have to come off. Yours are secondary."

Justine blinked and said, "Oh," in a rather thoughtful voice. She looked me up and down. The weather was warm and I'd only been wearing shorts while in the garden. She calmly reached for them and undid the tie at the waist and pulled them down. She'd barely started pulling them down when she stopped, adjusted her grip so she had hold of my jocks as well, and pulled both items right down, even sinking onto one knee to hold them still while I stepped out of them. Then she rose and sat down again.

She contemplated me again, her eyes settling on my cock, which was turgid, but not really erect. She took hold of it, gently stroking it, and it swelled to a full erection awfully fast. She laughed, both hands now holding me as she stroked me.

I let her play for a few moments and then made a casual observation.

"Of course, if it was me doing the seduction I'd probably be looking at doing a bit of oral sex to warm up."

She glanced up at me with a startled blush on her face. Then that determined look I saw every so often crossed her face and she bent her head, moving closer. The way she acted I suspected she had a fairly straightforward sex life and oral sex didn't enter into it. She was very tentative as she started but very quickly decided what she was going to do.

Her hot mouth applied a steady pressure, her teeth lightly grazing the head, her tongue darting around, stroking and petting. My cock was now damp and the rotten little wench lifted her head away and blew gently on my cock. Talk about an instant chill.

"So is it your intention to drag me off to a bedroom or are you just going to push me down to the floor and have your way with me right here?" I asked.

For an answer she giggled and took a firm hold on my cock.

"Down boy," she said, pulling it downwards and I sank down awfully easily. Once I was on my knees I was quite willing to lie down, staring up at her. She stood above me, looking down, her face flushed with excitement. She was already pushing her tights down, panties going along for the ride.

She very hastily straddled me, my erection pressing along her slit. Then she looked a little confused, not quite knowing the next step in her aggressive seduction.

"Lean down until you're lying on top of me," I told her, and when she did so I advised her to move a little higher.

"Feel how my cock is brushing between your legs? If you adjust your position slightly you will be pressing against it, pushing onto it. You don't have to do it all at once. Just lift your chest high enough so that your breasts are brushing against my chest. That should also let you position yourself."

She braced her hand on the floor and lifted herself slightly. She promptly shifted one hand down between her legs to reposition my toy, then she swayed from side to side, her breasts rushing against my chest as she moved, and I could feel that she'd closed around the end of my cock.

"Very nice," I told her. "All you have to do is sit up and you'll take me. The control is all yours. I find it's nice to be seduced by someone with your style."

She was in no hurry but did move into a sitting position, with me slipping deeper into her as she went. When she was finally sitting upright she actually had the gall to wriggle around, adjusting her position to what she thought best suited her. Totally careless as to the impact that wriggling about had on my cock, damn her.

Finally satisfied with her position she started rocking back and forth, letting my cock drag against her as her movements caused it to withdraw and sink back in. After a few minutes of this she had a big smile and was breathing hard, while I was fighting an almost irresistible urge to roll over, taking her under me and fucking the living daylights out of her.

Soon enough she became dis-satisfied with her performance. She must have put some thought into it because she lay forward and then started bouncing her bottom, putting a lot more vigour into our interaction. Now it was time for me to become a bit more active and I was pushing up into her, finally having my say in what we were doing.

Her eyes were closed and she was giving everything she had. My arms were around her, holding her close, and returning the favour by giving her everything I had as passionately and as often as possible.

Damn, but I was lucky to be able to hold back until she climaxed. I really thought I was going to blow my load and leave her disappointed. As it was she gave a gasp, her eyes popped open, her internal muscles closed over me like a vice and she proceeded to milk me dry.

Then she sat up, still straddling me, looking pleased as punch.

"Well, I think that went quite well, don't you?" she asked, sounding just a tiny bit unsure of herself.

"Exceedingly well," I assured her. "Any better and you'd have been the death of me. One of these days I'll have to return the complement."

She was already shaking her head.

"No, I don't think that would be right. Once was OK because I need to learn. Any more than that and I'd feel like I was cheating on Timmy."

"I see," I said, although I didn't see at all. Woman's logic. Indecipherable to a mere man. "I'll just have to think back to today with thoughts of what might have been." I gave a big sigh which seemed to please her immensely.

She didn't linger, dressing quite hastily, then she was out the door with her container. She did pause at the door with a warning.

"Watch out for Vivian. She's one of the girls who have said they're going to see if they can seduce you. She's impatient and won't want to wait so she'll probably come on strong, sooner rather than later."

"Is she married and which one is Vivian?"

"We're all married in this street, apart from you. Um, if a naked woman knocks on your door that'll be Vivian."

I blinked at that.

"A small exaggeration," I suggested and Justine smirked and held up thumb and forefinger just a small fraction apart.

"Maybe," she conceded, "but only a small one."

With that she waltzed off, mission accomplished.

I went back to my mowing, finally taking a break for lunch.

After lunch I got to work with the whipper-snipper, doing all the edges. I was both grateful to, and irritated with, the previous owners of the property. If they'd spent a couple of thousand and a bit of muscle power they'd have added fifty thousand to the value of the place. Since they didn't I saved that money, but had to put in the muscle power myself. That's why I had the week off work.

It was mid-afternoon and I was thinking of taking a short break when I got my next visitor. I knew at a glance that it was Vivian. No, she didn't come strolling up naked. Not quite. She was wearing the shortest shorts that I'd ever seen and a crop top that had been cropped about an inch too much.

"You're Vivian, right?" I said.

She smiled. "You remembered," she replied, seeming pleased.

"A couple of names stuck," I admitted. "Ah, if you're interested I've had the lamb stew and the tuna casserole. If you cooked either of those you can have your container back, otherwise you'll have to wait."

"Nope. Neither of them were mine. I won't tell you what it is so you won't be prejudiced when eating it. Ah, how did you find the casserole?"

"Opened the freezer and there it was," I said glibly, smiling when she gave me a pointed look.

"Very tasty," I assured her. "The cook is to be congratulated."

"You didn't find it a little hot?"

"No," I said, shaking my head and looking thoughtful. "It had a bit of a bite to it, but just enough to offset the blandness of the tuna."

"Oh. That's good." For someone hearing something good she looked slightly stunned. I guess she'd tasted Justine's cooking at some stage.

"You're doing a marvellous job" she said looking around at the front yard. "The place was a bit of an eyesore before you moved in."

"Thank you. I was about to go and take a coffee break. I'd invite you in but I'm not sure that would be a good idea."

"Ah, why not?" she asked, puzzled, as I had no doubt that being invited in had been her intention.

"The way you're dressed," I explained. "Those are what you could call rape-me clothes. Safe enough here in the front yard but alone in the house?" I shook my head in sorrow. "I'm a weak willed man. I'd yield to temptation and have you flat on your back and naked before you could protest, and after that you'd be too busy to protest."

Did she blush, get flustered, look shocked? Not that I could see. She just smiled.

"Now that you mention it I could do with some coffee. A side dish consisting of a little rape won't deter me."

With that she had her hand tucked under my arm and was leading me towards the house. 'Vivian's impatient and won't want to wait.' Truer word had never been spoken. I wondered how she'd react when I went into a he-man act.

I held the door open and she gave me a smile as she stepped past me and into the house. I closed the door behind me, reached out and hooked my thumbs into her excuse for shorts and pulled them firmly down.

She gave a small scream and grabbed at them before they descended too far, spinning on the spot to give me a shocked look.

"What?" I asked. "I told you what I was going to do."

"But. . ." was all she managed to say.

"Protests later, remember," I said. "Right now you're delaying the flat on your back part."

I dropped my hands onto her shoulders and pressed and she sank down onto her knees without any resistance, the shock changing to bemusement. From kneeling it only took a moment to have her lying down and I was pulling her shorts and panties off. I smiled at her as I released her legs.

"I'll let you take your top off," I told her, at the same time undoing my shorts and starting to slide them down.

I wasn't exactly surprised when she tossed her top. Second young lady to eschew a bra today. I nudged an ankle to indicate I wanted her legs further apart.

"I have to warn you that I'm feeling incredibly horny right now and you're going to have to handle this. I do hope you have some stamina."

I wasn't kidding about the horniness. The little episode with Justine hadn't taken the edge off my sexual appetite - sharpened it if anything.

With that I was kneeling between her legs and preparing to drive home. At least, I'd guessed right on one point. She'd been anticipating getting laid and was hot and ready. I drove home hard and fast. She gave a wordless shriek and surged up to meet me, her legs closing around me and her hands clutching hold of me.

My hands were on her breasts and my mouth on her face and neck and I went to work with a will. I was all Viking warrior/raider, ravishing the helpless maiden I'd gathered as my part of the loot. It didn't matter to her. She was all Brunhilde, the valiant Valkyrie, able to handle the fiercest warrior.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12