Welcomed Guests

Story Info
Henry must take in his kid sister and her new baby.
10.4k words
4.35
228.1k
104

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a lot of new story ideas, as well as needing to do more or finish existing ones. Here's one of the new ones, which I conceived of some while back, but never got a good start on. Don't worry about my older ones...I am writing on them as well, but I have to try and write as my inspiration and life permits.

*

Henry Tunnel was trying his best to stay asleep, but there was this occasional pounding that went away...kinda like having a hangover, though he was pretty sure he hadn't been drinking. It stopped, and he was starting to get comfortable again, going back to sleep, when the buzzing started back. He finally sat up, hearing nothing, Then he heard the pounding again...someone was knocking on the door. "Shit" He muttered to himself as he stumbled out of the room and down the stairs. He wasn't sure why he was ticked off, over being awakened or that someone was at the door...he hated both. The doorbell rung yet again, multiple times, and he also heard a voice shouting on the other side. He reached the door and looked out of the peephole. It was a woman, he wasn't sure who at first, but decided to open the door anyway. Probably a bible saleslady. He grinned as he opened the door and saw his younger sister standing there, with what looked like a carry bag in her hand.

"God dammit Hank, you fucker, don't you answer your own door? I've been here pounding for like 15 minutes?" Amanda Tunnel shouted at her brother. Her shouting was the final straw and the baby she had in the carrier started to cry as it awoke. "Oh Jesus, she's awake...thanks!" She fumed at him, looking like she was on the edge of tears. Henry submerged his normal rejoinders and tried to be a descent brother...a rare event.

"I'm sorry Amanda." He said, and then had a thought. "Why are you here?" he asked her, having no clue why she would be at his doorstep.

"You don't know? Penny didn't clear it with you first? Oh great! I was suppose to stay here!" She blasted out as she cried openly now.

"Stay here? Penny told you could stay here? I just talked to her last night before she went to bed." He explained.

"Mom threw me out of the house last night...well, she was nice enough to let me pack and move out today, but I called Penny on her cell and she said I can stay here. Or do I need to go climb back into the cab and try and bunk up at one of my old friend's apartment?" She asked loudly, trying to be heard over the babies wailing. Henry didn't know what his wife, Penny had told his sister, but he knew her old friends...half of them were drug users or dealers and the other half would probably sell the baby to pay the rent.

"No, you can stay; I just didn't know is all." He said as he opened the door to let her in. "Hey, where are your bags?" he asked expecting them near by. She pointed out to the cab.

"Out there, the asshole refused to unload them for me unless I paid him first. Speaking of which...can you, I don't have but maybe twenty dollars total on me?" She begged him, and he grinned.

"Sure, let me get my wallet, he ran up stairs and was back down in seconds and running out of the door. He quickly grabbed the five bags his sister had in the cab and paid him his fee, whish was over a hundred dollars. When he held out his hand again for a tip, Henry gave him two dollars. "Next time you might get a better tip if you're not such an ass." He said as he walked away from the car. The cabbie made an impossible statement about his mother. "Yeah it's probably true then...fucker." He shouted back over his shoulder as he reached the doorway and looked back, giving the guy the finger. The cabbie revved his engine and peeled out of the cul-de-sac in which he lived. When he got inside he noticed his sister changing her daughter's diaper.

"Hey sis, which bags can go up stairs?" he asked, wanting to get them out of the way down stairs. She pointed to the three biggest one.

"The others are for the baby and I might need them." She told him and went back to her changing duty. He hurriedly took the bags up stairs to the spare room. He mainly used it for storage and his computer gear when he worked from the house, which was all the time. So he removed both laptops, and several other items from the room. He started back down stairs about ten minutes later. As he reached the foot of the stairs he heard quiet, not crying and looked up to see the baby was occupied. His sister had both of her breasts bared and was feeding her daughter, keeping her quiet. Henry stared in awe...he had known his sister all of his life of course, and knew that she was very pretty, though very mousy, tiny and petite. He had seen her early in the pregnancy, about the fifth month or so and saw that she had added weight and her breasts had enlarged slightly, But Henry was astounded at the girl...woman before him. Her breasts had gone from a B-cup to at least a D, maybe larger. And he could tell her nipples were very dark, with huge areola. And even as she had walked through the door he had noticed her figure had filled out, certainly no longer mousy. So it was that Amanda looked up and noticed him staring for some time. Her face turned red.

"Hank?" She asked him, not sure why he was looking at her, but guessing why...she had her breasts uncovered. She had little money when the baby came, and their mother hadn't splurged on her grandchild. So Amanda had no maternity bras and few clothes, big enough to fit her now. So when she nurse she had to unhook the two bras she did won that actually fit her. So as such, she usually went braless, least around the house. Her brother shook his head at name and shifted his eyes as he walked further into the room.

"Ummm, so what was her name again?" He asked her, honestly having forgotten from when Penny had told him a few weeks ago after Amanda had given birth. Amanda looked at him and smiled, knowing he had forgotten.

"It's Jenna, she's your niece...uncle Hank." She said teasingly, but in the most pleasant voice. Henry looked at her, knowing she was happy with the child...at least when she wasn't crying. He glanced at her still uncovered breasts. The baby hid some of them but no where near enough. Amanda glanced up at him, laughing slightly when she caught him looking again. "It's not like you've never seen breasts before Hank, even mine." She said teasingly as she looked back down at the child. She decided at that moment to turn the baby and feed her on the other nipple, giving Henry a very good look at her uncovered nipples.

"Whoa." He mumbled quietly, though she still heard him. She laughed again, just as the baby resumed suckling. "Well to be honest Amanda, there have been changes, big changes." He told her with a grin. She grinned back at him, and then shrugged.

"Ok, so...do I have to cover up a little better or can you deal with a bit of a peepshow." She asked in a casual tone, though she was being serious, not wanting to make her brother...or crash pad owner, uncomfortable.

"Oh god no sis, I'm good, just new is all. New you and also having you here with the baby is a lot. I'll be fine, just need to get used to it." He told her as he tried to find something else to do for a minute, and then picked up the TV remote and turning it on, found something to watch, keeping the sound down for the baby. He fidgeted and finally took a seat opposite his sister, but due that she was right in front of him, it was hard not to look in her direction. "Umm so why did mom throw you out." He asked suddenly.

"I'm not quite sure; she rambled off some reasons but who knows. She was too young to be a grandmother, I shouldn't have gotten pregnant, and hell...I should never have been having sex! That plus she hated the baby disturbing her beauty sleep. And it made it harder on her boyfriends when they came over...blah, blah, blah." Amanda shook her head as she told him their mother's reasons. "Pick a reason I guess." She said, looking back down at her baby.

"Man, that's whacked, mom throwing you out, especially with her grandchild and all. But yeah, all of those things I can see mom throwing out on you. She always was harder on you then she was on me." He told her and she nodded.

"I never understood that. You could bring girls home, even screw them right in the house and she never said a word, but as soon as I started dating she was spitting kittens at me, starting calling me a slut, especially after I got pregnant, saying I was throwing open my legs for every guy I meet. That sounds like her more then me!" She said, and then realized she had gotten too loud and looked at her baby.

"Well mom has gone through a lot of boyfriends over the years. Too say you're a slut is the pot calling the kettle black. I guess she's just insecure, about her age or something." He suggested.

"Oh, I never told you...you never visited us...but her last boyfriend was hitting on me all the time, and I was pregnant at the time. I told her about it but she said I was paranoid and blew it off, but thank god she dumped him a bit after that. He was such a slime, he even pulled his dick out to show me once...I almost threw up on him. But that was near the time you came down to see me graduate from High school." She told him as she watched the baby, noticing that she was finishing her suckling, nodding off to sleep.

"Yeah, that was the last time I saw you pregnant." He said, looking at her and the baby, though his eyes kept sliding back to her half covered breasts.

"It was the only time you saw me pregnant, and the last time I saw you, you shit. You didn't even come down after the birth of Jenna here, when Penny did. She's been down twice since the baby came. I know you wanted to get away from mom, but I was still there, stuck with her. Hell, her throwing me out may have been a good thing." She muttered at him, pulling the baby away from her breasts and laying her in her lap. Amanda glanced up at her brother as she started to pull down her shirt, giving him a grin. After her shirt was down, it was like the curtain call and Henry blinked and looked away. Amanda laughed, causing her brother to blush, but he laughed slightly as well.

"Sorry, it's just so...strange." He mumbled with a grin as he shrugged at her.

"It's ok. Every place I've gone since the baby, guys have been ogling far more then they used too...even when I dressed very scantily in the past. I mean I'd go out in dumpy shirts and mom's borrowed jeans and have guys looking at my boobs. It's been an adjustment." She said, and then looked up stairs. "Hey is the room ok for me to sleep in, I'm kinda beat." She asked him.

"Um, I need to go check the bed, been awhile since it's been used but yeah." He said, standing up.

"Can you get the pack-and-play over there and set it up in the room for her to sleep in...yeah that one. I need to set her down, so I can sleep." She said, and yawned as if in proof. He nodded, and taking the boxed item upstairs, set it up. He was back down about fifteen minutes later and noticed both her and the baby were asleep. He gently shook her to wake her.

"It's ready Amanda." He told her and she looked at him and nodded, he helped her up and followed her up.

"Yeah, if you can go behind me, so I don't fall...I'm sleepy." She explained. And he did, walking her to the room, helping her get the baby in the crib, and even helping her into bed, causing her to chuckle.

"Wait, I need to strip, I hate sleeping in clothes...you can turn around now." She told him with a grin when he didn't move. He grinned.

"I'll just go...I forgot you slept in the buff. When do you want me to wake you?" He asked as she started unbuttoning her jeans. She slid them down, and he sighed when he noticed she had on panties.

"Umm, dinner or so, if I'm not up by then. And thank you Hank, for letting me stay, I was really scared when mom threw me out last night." She told him as she sat on the bed, and started to remove her shirt. He quickly turned and made for the door, but turned again to look at her when he reached it.

"Ummm, no problem Amanda, uumm...no problem. He stuttered out, trying hard not to look again at her bare breasts. His sister only laughed as she lay back and covering up, started to sleep. "Night sis...good nap...whatever." He said as he started to close the door and heard her giggles at his embarrassment as he did. He adjusted his pants, which had been tenting each time he saw her breasts, as he turned and walked down stairs. He started to take a seat, and then remembered his wife and decided to call her at work. She answered her cell after a few rings.

"Hey baby...hey when did Amanda ask to come stay with us?" He asked her, not upset, just curious when his sister had called his wife. They had been close friends in school, with his wife being a year above his sister. That in fact was how Henry had met her, from her hanging out with his sister.

"This morning Hank, after I got to work here. I tried to call you but you have your cell phone turned off, you bone head. And I tried to call there but all I got was the answering machine. I called four times I think. Is she there now?" Penny asked over the phone.

"Yeah, but they are taking a nap now upstairs." He told her.

"Ok, well I'll be home as soon as I can, it'll be good to have them with us. Ok Hank...kiss...love you, and I'll see you in a few hours." She said, and hung up. He slowly hung up the portable phone and sat down and watched TV, but doing more thinking then watching.

Later, when Penny opened the door and entered the townhouse, Henry was busy playing on one of the lap tops. She walked over to him just as he turned off the game and started closing it up.

"So how is she?" Penny asked her husband as she leaned down and kissed him. Henry broke the kiss and pointed upstairs.

"They're still asleep I guess, at least I haven't seen them." He told her and Penny started slowly up the stairs to check on her friend. Henry followed behind. When she reached the door, she slowly opened it and both of them could see Amanda just then getting up, rubbing sleep from her eyes. Henry got another eye full of his sister engorged breasts as Amanda still hadn't slipped back on her shirt. Penny smiled as her friend turned toward the light from the open door, smiling back at her old friend. She stood and quickly walked to Penny and embraced her, giving her a quick peck on the lips. Henry was having a hard time, this was his closest view of her fully bare breasts yet and he felt his pants tent within seconds. And even though her kissing penny was innocent...they did it often when they met, Henry's member began to throb in his pants at the thoughts that arose in his head. He turned his head as they separated, trying to not look again at his sister till she was dressed. Amanda noticed the gesture and glancing down, his condition. She giggled, and Penny gave her a questioning look. Amanda leaned over and whispered to her what she had noticed. Henry glanced back, hearing the whispering, but not the content, though guessing he might have been the object of the gossip. When he noticed his wife grinning and her turn toward him to look at his groin, he had confirmation.

"I'll be down stairs." He said in embarrassment, his face beet red, as the girls continued to giggle. Both the girls entered the bedroom...Amanda to retrieve her clothes and penny to pick up the stirring baby. Jenna had woken Amanda with her soft stop and start crying. Penny picked up the baby and held her, while Amanda got dressed.

"She probably needs to be changed as well as being hungry, but the bag is still downstairs." Amanda told her friend, and smiling at the baby, Penny started to walk carefully out of the room and down the stairs, Amanda following. Henry was sitting on the couch and looked up at them as they reached the bottom. Penny glanced at him and gave him a glowing smile. He smiled back but rolled her eyes, knowing what was coming. This happened every time penny went to visit since the baby had come.

"I want one Hank!" Penny said in a grinning pout. Henry groaned aloud, causing Amanda to laugh behind her.

"Well I'll let you get used to having one...you change her Penny." Amanda suggested, and Penny nodded.

"It wouldn't be the first time I've changed a baby, or Jenna either, I did last time I came up." Penny said as she grabbed the diaper tote with one hand and cradle the baby in the crook of her other arm. She then proceeded to change Jenna on the floor...the tables being cluttered at the moment. Amanda plopped next to her brother with a smile, slapping his leg with her hand.

"I didn't mean to put ideas in her head bro." She said apologetically. Henry shrugged.

"The baby did that, and it's not your fault mom tossed you out, so don't worry about it." He told her nonchalant.

"Still, you let us stay here...thank you." She told him and leaning over kissed him softly on the cheek, then lay on his shoulder. Henry squirmed for a few seconds and glancing down, Amanda saw his pants tenting again at her gestures. She lifted off of him, her face now flushed in embarrassment. "Sorry." She told him simply, and then grinned as she looked over at his wife. "Penny, you have been neglecting my brother...he has a hair trigger." She said aloud, and Henry looked at her and his wife in disbelief as Penny looked up and over at them, noticing where her friend indicated. Penny gave her husband a huge smile, even as he turned red yet again.

"I guess I have been. I guess I need to take care of that later, maybe even get a start on one of these of my own." Penny said as she lifted the baby in her arms and cradled it, having finished with the dirty diaper.

"God you two are going to be impossible." Henry muttered aloud as he stood up and adjusted his pants and climbed the stairs to his bedroom, the girls laughing softly. After they calmed down and the baby was in the mother's arm as she lifted her shirt to feed her, she looked quickly at her friend.

"I hope he isn't really pissed, I mean the baby and I are a big change. He was used to you two alone and with his privacy." Amanda said, honestly hoping she wasn't being a bother. She looked down and started feeding the baby.

"I'll go check on him later if he stays up there. But you needed some place to go. And I'm your best friend and he's your brother, he'll be fine." Penny told her, not worried about her husband. They were silent for a while, Amanda feeding Jenna, and Penny watching her, slightly envious of her friend, then Amanda started chuckling slightly.

"I think Hank is surprised with my new additions." She told Penny, moving her breasts slightly to show what she meant. Penny laughed aloud.

"Well, it wouldn't surprise me, he has always loved big boobies, part of why he was attracted to me, considering I was two years younger then him and still in High school at the time. But I think yours are bigger then mine are now." Penny told her with a grin.

"Yeah, they certainly grew a lot, and they hurt all the time, especially if Jenna doesn't feed a lot. I brought my breast pump and that helps some. I'll need to have some pumped anyway for emergencies. Is it ok if I keep the bottles in the fridge?" She asked Penny, who nodded.

"That's fine Amanda." Penny told her, and then just watched her friend feed to baby, a silly smile on her face. After awhile, she really noticed how much bigger her friend's breasts had grown, several cup sizes. Yeah she could see how her husband would be enthralled by his sister's changes, and then she laughed softly. "Maybe I should get pregnant just to see how big my boobs grow?" Penny suggested. Amanda looked at her and grinned.

"Well I know that would be one way of getting him to like the idea of you having a baby, though you might have to keep them both feed, not just the baby." Amanda said jokingly. They both giggled loudly at the thought, before a sudden idea hit Penny.