Welcomed Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try the ticklish mommy." He said as he glanced back at her, still chuckling.

"Mommy didn't wake me...not mommy...it was Uncie Hank wasn't it?" She said in her baby voice as she lowered herself to the floor to change the baby after checking her. "I think Uncie Hank should change me in fact..." she continued as she grinned teasingly at her brother, who laughed. Taking the diaper bag, she started changing her daughter's dirty diaper. "Well, if not now Uncie Hank...you have too learn soon...if Auntie Penny has anything to say about it." She still teased him in her best baby's voice, causing him to laugh harder, but he nodded.

"I know. She has been talking about a baby since you gave birth pretty bad, but since you are actually here I imagine she'll want to actually start trying. I told her if she wanted to, for her to go off the pills..." He confided to his sister. She looked up at him.

"Really? And you honestly told her to stop them? Do you actually want one right now?" she asked him as she finished changing the baby and lifted her to sit with her on the couch. She lifted her shirt up, exposing both of her uncovered breasts, causing her brother to blush and glance away. She chuckled as she placed the baby to feed her from her nipple. "You know, you have to get used to that if you want a baby." She teased him as she feed her child. He laughed.

"Yeah but it will be Penny there, not my sister with her huge breasts." He told her, half glancing at her, feeling his pants starting to tent.

"I thought you liked huge breasts?" she asked him playfully, and he laughed harder, but looked at her, glancing down at her breasts, then at her face.

"I do, and you know that." He said with a chuckle. She did as well but looked up at him.

"I don't care if you look at my boobs. Since I'm staying here for a long time probably and I was planning on breast feeding at least six months, if not a full year. So you might as well get used to them." She told him casually, though he did see that her face was flushed. She looked back down at her feeding child, though after a minute he noticed her glancing back at him. His pants were now fully tented and that made him feel uncomfortable. He slowly grabbed a couch pillow and slid it over to cover his crotch. Seconds later she started laughing.

"What?" He asked her self consciously, his face quite red.

"Your pillow action there, you covering up or is it any good...do you smoke afterward?" She asked him jokingly and he blushed even more but laughed in embarrassment. "Seriously Hank, it's going to get old you always covering up with a pillow around me. I don't care if you tent your pants, no more then I care if you look at my breasts." She told him nonchalant, though her face was even more flushed then before. He tossed the pillow between them and grinned as he shrugged. She laughed, and he sis as well.

"Ok, I guess you're right. I guess we'll get used to it." He told her and he did try and relax. He did still glance at her breasts, especially when she switched the baby over to feed from the other nipple and he got a good look at both of them for a second. His pants were obviously tented down his pants leg and his member ached with hardness. But he tried to watch TV and he did, though once or twice he glanced up and caught her glancing his way, not at his face but at his crotch. He watched TV until she finished feeding the baby, and then she placed her back on the floor, her having gone back to sleep. Henry got more good long glances at her bare breast and he excused himself saying that he had to go check on a few things upstairs. He quickly entered his bedroom and furiously masturbated, thinking about his sister's breasts, even thinking about her shooting milk from them. He finished quickly, cleaning himself up and in less then twenty minutes he was heading back downstairs. He noticed her eyes glancing at him as he walked down, a slight smile on her face and he blushed as he took his seat back on the couch.

"Can you watch the baby, I need to use the restroom Hank?" he asked her and he said yes. He looked down at the baby, looking at her as his sister walked up the stairs and he heard the door close. He then remembered that the bathroom door always squeaked, when closed and he hadn't heard it this time. He sat there a while, his heart pound, thinking about what she was doing upstairs in the other bedroom...probably just what he had done, he thought to himself. He glanced at the still sleeping back and quietly stood and walked up the stairs. He saw the open bathroom, still dark and looked at the closed bedroom door and walked closer. As he leaned toward it, he heard soft moaning and gasping from within. He felt his pants start to tent again, and his heart started racing even harder.

He listened for a minute longer, hearing the sounds growing louder and stronger, but decided he was being perverted and walked back down to sit on the couch. He was flushed and his heart beat quickly, but about five minutes later her heard the bedroom door open and the seconds later the creak of the bathroom's as it close shut. He was starting to calm down when it reopened and a minute later, Amanda came walking down stairs. He glanced at her as she reached the floor and couldn't help but smile at her. Her face flushed a deep red and she giggled softly as she meet his eyes, but she remained silent as she took her old seat on the couch. His pants remained tented for some while, until he actually got into a TV program later to distract him. But he did keep catching her glancing his way, almost as much as he did too her.

Later, after Penny came home, he had some alone time when Penny rushed his sister out of the house along with the baby, spouting 'shopping needs' and he was left alone. Penny had told him she would bring home food for supper, so he got on the computer and actually tried to do a little work, the first in two days. It was after seven o'clock before they returned and he was hungry as they came inside. Amanda came in first with the baby, who was sleeping, and then Penny came behind carrying a number of bags. As he looked at them, Penny took the baby carrier, and whispered too his sister, who immediately grabbed a few bags after looking through them, and hurried upstairs with them. He glanced at her curiously.

"She needed a few things, so I helped her looked around and buy some stuff. Mostly girl things." She offered in way of explanation. He grinned.

"'Girl things' seems to cover a lot of territory." He commented with a sly grin. She chuckled but nodded.

"Yes it does." Was all she said, laughing louder as she sat the baby down in her carrier. She grabbed the food bag and showed him what she had picked out, He hastily got up and took it from her and took it to the kitchen to fix plates for them all. "I did spend too much, if you're worried." She told him, as she took off her shoes and relaxed on the couch, turning the baby carrier around to look at the sleeping child.

"I wasn't, just that it seem...secretive is all." He told her from the kitchen.

'It was, that was the whole point, for you not to know...otherwise it wouldn't be a secret." She told him teasingly.

"Did you go off the pill this morning?" he asked, changing the subject. She smiled.

"Yes, you don't mind do you?" she asked him, hoping he wouldn't.

"I wouldn't have told you too if I did. I figured you would do so this morning." He said simply.

"Good, because I want to start trying like mad, so I hope you're 'UP' for it?" She asked him with a laugh.

"Right here? Don't you think my sister might object?" He asked with a chuckle and she laughed harder.

"Well, no, but I meant tonight." She told him.

"When have I ever turned down sex with you, though you know the pills will still be in your system for a week or so." He told her and she nodded.

"I know, but just the thought of getting pregnant is making me wet." She told him as she glanced back at him.

"It'll make you really big as well...in a few months." Amanda stated playfully as she walked down the stairs. Henry laughed very loudly, as did Penny, though she turned very red. Amanda grinned as she sat next to Penny and looked at her baby.

"Hey guys...food, lets eat, before Jenna wakes up. He told them and they agreed, hastily walking to the table to eat. They made small talk as they ate, but ate quickly. Then as if on cue Jenna awoke and began fussing. Amanda got up to check her and pulling her diaper bag closer to the carrier as she prepared to change her, but Penny stopped her.

"Why don't you let the aspiring father try it?" Penny suggested, giving her husband a grin. Henry shook his head, but his sister laughed.

"Why not Hank, you will have to sooner or later. I'll help you." Amanda offered as they both looked at him, the baby crying full on now. He groaned as he nodded and getting up from the table, walked to stand near his sister. She pulled out a new diaper, wipes and a changing pad and told him what to do and check for. She picked her baby up and handed her to him. "Be thankful it's just pee and not the other." She and Penny laughed. He did as she instructed and without too many bad faces he had a new diaper on the baby. She took the baby from him as she prepared to feed her. He stood and walked to the kitchen to help with the dishes, but Penny shooed him away.

"I got this, go talk to your sister, or watch TV." She told him, already starting to wash up. He went back into the living room and sat in the chair seeing his sister was already feeding the baby again.

"How often does she feed?" he asked her, trying to get his mind off of glancing at her breasts, though the question came about because of just that.

"About eight, maybe ten times a day...just depends." She offered up as she looked at her daughter. She looked up at him. "On days she doesn't feed at least that much I have to pump, or I get very sore." She told him. He adjusted his pants to make room for his growing member, and she glanced up, grinning at his gesture. He blushed.

"Pump? You mean pump the milk out of..." He said hesitantly.

"Out of her boobies Hank! You know those enormous things on her chest!" Penny told him playfully from the kitchen, causing both him and her sister to blush, but chuckle. Penny was just washing and drying her hands, having finished washing the few plates they had used. She came walking into the room and sat near Amanda.

"Yes, I have to pump sometimes or my breasts hurt, or I leak all over the place." Amanda said, looking at her brother, and seeing him grin and reading his thoughts. "From my breasts you shit...Penny your husband has a dirty mind!" She told her friend, and then flashed an evil grin at her brother. "And he keeps ogling my monstrous boobies!" She cried out softly, fighting back her laughter. Though Penny didn't, laughing even harder the redder her husbands face became. Penny looked back at her friend and winked, standing up and walking over to her husband.

"By the bulge in your pants, id say it's time we went to bed Hank!" She said as she took his hand and tried to get his to stand. He was completely flushed and wasn't sure if he should laugh or be mad. He just stood, accepting the offer.

"You girls are impossible." Was all he could think to mutter in embarrassment, his own grin covering his face. He did glance over at his sister and caught her staring at his bulging pants, making him chuckle as his wife led him up stairs.

"I think you had better put in some plugs Amanda, it might get loud in a bit." Penny said to tease both her husband and her friend. She then waved good night to her and pulled Henry upstairs as he chuckled. Amanda waved back with a soft chuckle. She then sighed and watched her baby continue to feed on her breast. Her panties were soaked, after having her brother ogling her and the knowledge that right now her best friend was having sex with him was making her crazy. Since Amanda had broken her ties to her old crowd, all during her pregnancy and since the birth she has only had her fingers and a few toys to help her appetites, which were pretty big. And having the baby suckle her breasts was like ecstasy and agony rolled into one.

When she started to hear filtered groans and small bumps from the room above her, Amanda gave out a long groan of her own. Only hers was from terrible need. After switching the babies position to feed her on the other breast, she reached down with her free hand and started pressing into her crotch of her pants. But it was soon evident it only made things worse, as she was not able to go further with feeding the baby in her arms. When she saw the baby nod off to sleep, she quickly lifted her up and carried her upstairs. As she passed the couple's room the sounds of sex grew louder and her pussy clenched in response and she felt her breasts ache. She hurriedly reached her room and placing Jenna into her crib; she turned and closed the door.

She then reached into the newly filled dresser, fumbling past her clothes to what lay now beyond...her new vibrator, which she and Penny had bought her today. She had filled it with batteries and hid it just two hours ago when she had come home. As she hastily striped off her clothes and lay on the bed, she could still faintly hear her brother and friend going at it. Amanda gasped as she felt the cool flesh textured vibrator touch the flesh of her dripping slit. Not in the mood for foreplay, she started to quickly feed it to herself, penetrating deeper into her pussy hole. She stifled gasping out as too not wake the baby. When the vibrator was deeply buried inside her, she turned it on low and contractions ran the length of her entire body.

As waves of pleasure started to fan through her, making her breasts leak and her heart race, she closed her eyes to fantasize to the sounds she heard from the other room. She tried to picture the face of someone she had once had sex with, too think of them instead of the piece of plastic buried to the hilt inside her. But after a minute the picture that it kept changing too was Henry's. She kept picturing his tented pants and wondering what lay beyond. And when she heard the noises suddenly grow louder and knew they were close to orgasm in the next room, she thought about her friend calling out his name as she came and she began muttering to herself as she drew close herself. "Oh god Hank...fuck Penny...oohh god fuck her...fuck Penny...uuuhhh....fuck me Hank!" She growled out softly as her legs pulled up and her pussy started contracting hard around the vibrator. She fought crying out as she panted and came, her body thrashing on the bed. It was a quick and forceful orgasm, and she had to fight from making noise least the baby wake or the others hear her. But as her body relaxed and the orgasm subsided, with her eyes still closed she gently eased the toy from her wet slit and smiled.

After a minute she decided to just sleep, so with the sticky toy against her hip she reached down and pulled up the covers over her body. And as she closed her eyes again to sleep, she couldn't stop the mental image that flooded her head as she drifted off. As she lay near sleep, in near dream like state, she wasn't sure if she spoke into the night. "Oh Hank..." She expelled as she started dreaming.