Welcoming Cat

Story Info
Ben keeps meeting his roommate's girlfriend in the hallway.
7.3k words
4.76
35.2k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben had been friends with James since college. They met in their freshman dorm at Syracuse, and two years later moved into an off-campus house with a few other friends, where they had some of the best times of their lives: partying, picking up girls, and doing just enough studying to maintain their GPAs. After they graduated, James got a job at a tech startup in Atlanta and Ben decided to follow him; they got along well, and Atlanta was a fun and cheap place to live. Ben got a job at an engineering firm, and they spent the next few years living it up as young, eligible bachelors in a vibrant, growing city. James was nearly the perfect roommate: friendly but not nosey, neat but not uptight. He worked a lot, but when he was at home he was usually smoking weed or drinking beer, which he offered freely to anyone in the room.

James was also a tall, good-looking young man, who brought home a nearly endless stream of beautiful women that he met online, in bars, at the grocery store, the park... once even a girl who worked at the adult video store. Ben wasn't a bad-looking guy himself but he was shy, and lacked confidence. Next to his taller, more charismatic friend, Ben tended to fade into the background. This was the one downside to having James around, the way he seemed to suck up all the oxygen in the room. It was nice that he brought such beautiful girls around, and occasionally one of them might introduce Ben to a (slightly less attractive) friend of hers, but more than once Ben worried about bringing a girl home himself, afraid she might meet James and all of a sudden not find him so great by comparison. Many other nights he lay alone in his bed listening to James have sex in the other room, hearing women praise his dick or ask him to pull their hair or just scream 'Fuck me harder!,' which James was always happy to do. Sometimes Ben would put on headphones to drown it out, but other times—especially if she was a talker—he would take his dick out and start stroking it while he listened to her telling James everything she wanted him to do to her, how she wanted him to have all of her holes, to stretch them out with his fat cock and leave a big load of cum in her pussy.

Sometimes the sex would be over before he came and Ben would sigh, get up and find his laptop and his headphones, and finish himself off watching porn. More often though the sex would go on for a long time, and Ben would find himself laying there depressed with a puddle of his own cum cooling on his chest. In the moment it was hot, listening to his friend bang out some gorgeous chick and imagining what her pussy looked like, the way her tits swayed while she was being fucked from behind. But when it was all over he felt creepy, and a little ashamed.

Those small tremors of guilt were inconsequential though once James started bringing Cat home. Cat had one of the cutest faces and filthiest mouths Ben had ever heard. She was the true embodiment of the closet freak: during the day she was bubbly and cute and said 'the f-word' instead of fuck; but at night, when she went into James' room, it was a whole other story. Ben would lay in his room listening while Cat let loose with a torrent of dirty talk: "Come on baby fuck me, fuck that pussy, own that pussy daddy, that's your pussy daddy, that's your pussy. That's right, stretch me out baby, fill me up with that dick, fill up this tight little pussy with that big hard cock, leave this pussy dripping baby...'

The first time James brought Cat home was a Friday night. Ben didn't even see her before she disappeared into his room and they started fucking, but just listening to her talk dirty while she got her pussy hammered was enough to make him cum harder than he had in weeks. It must have had a similar effect on James because about thirty seconds after Ben came he heard James grunt 'Oh, fuck,' and then shoot what must have been a huge load over Cat, prompting her to say loudly 'Jesus James, where did all that come from?' and then, giggling, 'where did all that cum come from?'

Sounds like a Dr Seuss book for adults, thought Ben as he wiped his own cum off his chest with a t-shirt and threw it in the hamper. He stood there for a moment, waiting for his dick to soften a little so he could take a piss. When it did, he pulled on a pair of sweatpants. He figured Cat and James would still be lying in post-coital bliss for at least a few minutes, but better safe than sorry.

Ben's room was at the end of the hall, right across from the bathroom. He took a long piss, then shook himself off and washed his hands. When he walked out the door he practically ran right into Cat, standing there in the hallway completely naked. She was about five-foot-six, with big plump breasts and a gorgeous firm ass. There was a mischievous quality to her brown Bambi eyes, and the dark brown hair that cascaded down her back had a tousled, just-fucked look, a few strands still clinging to the perspiration on her forehead. If this wasn't enough of a giveaway, the trail of semen dribbling from her chin all the way to her belly button certainly was. James had indeed unleashed a huge load of cum on her, and it didn't look like she had bothered to clean up one bit of it.

"You must be Ben," she said innocently, smiling at him to reveal two gorgeous dimples and a large mouth of perfectly white teeth. "My name is Cat." She held out her hand. Ben, still stunned by the sight of her, stood frozen as he watched the cum begin to leak from her belly button and head down towards the small strip of neatly manicured pubic hair above her pussy lips, which were puffy and bright pink. After a couple seconds Cat reached out and took his hand and shook it gently. Then she leaned in and whispered into his ear "You know Ben, it's not polite to stare," and with a mischievous smile stepped past him and into the bathroom, shutting the door and leaving Ben dumbfounded.

The next morning he slept in, and when he woke up James was sitting on the couch in the living room, drinking coffee and watching SportsCenter. Ben poured himself a cup and sat down next to him.

"Good night?" he asked casually.

"Oh, my god," said James, lowering his mug and turning to Ben, "this chick I brought home." His eyes were wide and he was clearly struggling between a desire not to brag or rub it in, and an inescapable need to describe the experience he had just had.

"Sexy?"

"God yes," said James. He lowered his voice almost reverentially: "This girl has the wettest pussy I've ever seen."

Ben offered the only appropriate response he could to this information, which was to suck his breath in and say "Damn."

"And the shit that came out of this girl's mouth... Well, I guess you probably heard some of it," James said, smiling abashedly at what they both knew but rarely acknowledged: that the walls in the apartment were very thin.

"I might've heard a thing or two," said Ben, grinning and raising his mug towards James. James cheers'd him and they both laughed.

Ben knew he had a decision to make right now about whether or not to tell James what had happened the night before. Not that anything happened, Ben thought. I ran into Cat on the way to the bathroom, she introduced herself, that was it. Nothing remarkable about that. Yeah, said another voice in his head. Except for the part where she was naked and covered in your roommate's jizz. And the fact that she didn't even try to cover herself up.

Finally Ben said "It's a shame I didn't get to meet her," hoping Cat hadn't told him what happened.

"Well," said James, standing up and looking at his watch. "You will. But I have to go to work now." The startup that James worked for often had him coming in on Saturday afternoons, and occasionally even Sundays, although he had recently started to feel like he was established enough to refuse the Sunday requests.

"Wow, you must really like her if you're bringing her back again," said Ben, which wasn't entirely true; James slept with a lot of girls, but he usually had flings that would last for several weeks, rather than one night stands.

"I don't have to," said James, "She's here. And so's my Lyft." And with those words, he was out the door, leaving Ben choking on his coffee.

Still here? thought Ben. He had slept in late in part because he was hoping to avoid seeing Cat this morning. Although that was when James was around he thought, a dangerous idea that he pushed away as quickly as possible. Nevertheless he found himself headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth and check out his appearance in the mirror. Satisfied that he was presentable (if still not as attractive as James), he turned and opened the door to find Cat once again waiting on the other side.

This time she was dressed, though barely, in a black thong and tank top. As Ben came out of the bathroom she was yawning and stretching, bending backwards so that her breasts were pushed forward and seemed to be barely contained by the thin tank top; her nipples were clearly visible poking through. As Ben took all this in he was once again transfixed, his mind stalling like it was caught in the mud.

"Still staring, huh Ben?" said Cat when she opened her eyes, although she didn't sound mad; more amused.

"Sorry," said Ben, recovering more quickly this time. "I didn't mean to be rude. I didn't know you were here."

"Oh really," said Cat in an ambiguous tone, not exactly a question but not an accusation either. For a moment Ben began to be suspicious of the timing of their meeting; had she been listening, waiting for James to leave before she emerged from his room? Don't flatter yourself, Ben thought.

"Yeah, James just kind of ran out the door. Anyway, do you need like, a towel or something?"

"That would be wonderful," said Cat, smiling up at him. Ben found himself looking for traces of dried cum on her chin, but he couldn't be sure. "I could really use a shower. Can you just bring the towel in for me? I'll leave the door open." And with that, she turned and walked past Ben into the bathroom, peeling off her tank top. Ben hesitated, then went to the hall closet and took out the plushest towel they had and brought it back to the bathroom. When he got there Cat was already in the shower.

The shower curtain was a thin beige piece of fabric on one side and transparent plastic on the other. With the shower light on Ben could clearly see Cat's silhouette. From the side, her breasts jutted out impressively. They were big and firm and Ben could see Cat running her hands over them and pinching her nipples, which Ben was pretty sure was not necessary for cleaning purposes. He was standing there, holding the towel, wondering whether to stay or go, when she spoke:

"Sometimes you just really need a shower, you know? Like, when you're just really filthy. You know what I mean, Ben?" She went on without waiting for him to speak. "Just all sticky with cum, and pussy juice. I mean, all over. But you know that." Ben's cock gave a little twitch. He could see that her left hand had moved to her clit, rubbing it very lightly. "I just feel like such a whore being covered in all that cum. Like someone's just been using my body as a piece of meat. Just a bunch of holes." He could see her other hand now creep down to her vagina, parting her lips and gently beginning to probe with a finger. He was starting to get hard now.

"But you know what I love, Ben? What I love, after a night of having your roommate stuff my pussy with his big hard cock?" Cat slid a finger inside herself. "I love when I open up my pussy lips and smell myself, and remember how hard I came, and how it felt to have that cock deep inside me... fuck..." She was fucking herself in earnest now, one hand rubbing furiously on her clit while the other one pumped in and out of her cunt. "God, it gets me wet all over again just thinking about you listening to me get fucked by your roommate."

Ben's dick was rock hard now and he reached down and squeezed it through the fabric of his sweatpants. He wanted badly to take it out and start jerking off, but wasn't sure he had been given permission yet, and he didn't want to ruin what was happening right now. Cat was moaning and fucking herself and saying his name over and over, "Oh Ben, oh Ben, Ben, Ben," but she hadn't told him to take out his cock, or to join her in the shower. He just stood, squeezing on his pulsing member and watching Cat bring herself to climax, which she did while screaming at what seemed to Ben in the moment like the top of her lungs. Then all of sudden she was done, and a few seconds later she had turned off the shower. When he heard the water stop Ben took his hand off his dick, but there was still a prominent tent in his pants when Cat opened the shower curtain and took the towel from him. She looked down at his dick, straining to get out of his sweatpants, and smiled as she began to towel herself off.

"You probably want a shower too," she said innocently. "I'll be out of your way in just a sec."

Once her body was relatively dry Cat stepped out of the shower and began drying her hair. She was standing very close to but not touching Ben, who himself stood motionless, not wanting to dispel what must surely be an illusion. After a minute or two Cat finished drying her hair and wrapped the towel around herself. She looked Ben directly in the eye, then looked down at the outline of his still-hard cock, and said:

"I like you, Ben. You're a real gentleman."

Then she gave his cock a little squeeze and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Over the next month Cat became a regular presence at the apartment, but things never went further than they had that first morning. Ben wasn't sure exactly what James and Cat's status was—were they dating? Friends with benefits? Something in between?—but he never tried to push anything, and Cat didn't make any further advances. However, she did continue to wear little to no clothing around the apartment, and she and Ben managed to bump into each other in the hallway at night with surprising frequency, when Cat still had cum leaking out of her freshly fucked pussy, or on her face, her tits—wherever it was, she managed to find a way to show it to him as they slid past each other. She didn't reach for his dick again, but he caught her glancing at it more than a few times, and he could tell she liked seeing that he was turned on. On some nights Ben would try not to cum while he was listening to James and Cat having sex, so that he could show her his throbbing cock in the hallway afterwards. He started letting it poke up out of the waistband of his sweatpants so that she could see his head. Afterwards he would go back in his room and masturbate to an ecstatic orgasm.

In addition to all of this, knowing that Cat knew—and enjoyed—the fact that he was listening to her made it even hotter. He felt at times like she was talking to him directly through the wall (albeit in subtle ways that wouldn't attract James' attention), especially when she would talk about the sounds they were making, asking if he liked it when she called him daddy, if he liked the sound of the cock sliding in and out of her pussy, if he liked how sloppy and wet her pussy sounded. Yes, Ben would think, I certainly do, furiously pumping his cock and wondering if Cat was thinking about him while she came. He thought she was on at least one night, when she cried out "Yes, keep stroking baby, keep stroking, I love seeing that hard cock baby, I love knowing how much I turn you on." That night as he crept across the hallway he pulled his pants down a little lower than usual, so that almost his whole cock was exposed, his enormous head so full of blood it felt like a blowtorch. When Cat saw it she mouthed a silent 'wow' and licked her lips. Ben barely made it back to his room before he exploded.

It went on like that for weeks, until Ben felt like he was constantly in a state of sexual tension. He obsessed over his now almost-nightly meetings with Cat in the hallway, passing up on dates with other women so that he could be at home to see where on her body James was going to deposit his semen that night. He could barely keep himself from asking James if he was working on Saturdays, hoping he would be alone with Cat and maybe get to see her touching herself in the shower. When the three of them watched a movie together, he couldn't concentrate waiting for the inevitable moment when she would subtly shift her legs to give him a glimpse of her bare pussy underneath the XXL t-shirt she wore around the house.

Ben was so caught up in his lust for Cat that when his birthday rolled around, he hardly remembered it until his mom called him at work. She asked him what his plans were for his "big day" and he had to admit that he didn't have any. When his mom sounded concerned, he amended that to "I'm probably just gonna hang out with James, something quiet. I'm fine, really." When he hung up the phone, Ben decided he probably should do something for his birthday. Right on cue, he got a text from James asking if he wanted to have birthday drinks after work. "Sure," texted back Ben, glad that someone besides his mom had remembered.

He met James at a bar around the corner from his work. After a couple of beers James told him that Cat wanted to cook Ben dinner for his birthday, so they headed back to the apartment. Ben realized what was going on when he saw their friend Sharon's car parked down the street, but he played along and acted surprised when he opened the door to his apartment and found Cat standing there with about a dozen of his friends. After they all shouted "Happy Birthday!" she ran forward and gave Ben a hug, whispering in his ear so that only he could hear, "Your real present is in your dresser—it's for after." Then she said loudly, "What can we get you to drink, birthday boy?"

They spent the next few hours drinking and making merry. Ben did his best to enjoy the party, all the while wondering what the present was in his dresser, and trying not to stare too much at Cat, who was wearing a short, tight green dress that showed off all of her curves. He was sure she wasn't wearing panties, and he couldn't help trying to get a glimpse of her snatch. During a conversation with two buddies about the Falcons he found himself fighting off the urge to just walk up and reach under her dress and feel her wetness. But with all of his and James' friends around she was on her best behavior, acting like the cute, bubbly little cheerleader type she presented to the world. He spent the whole party semi-erect, and when everyone finally said goodnight and left (luckily it was a weeknight, so the celebration didn't go too long) he practically raced to his room.

In the bottom drawer of his dresser he found a note that read: Hey birthday boy, the real party starts now. But make sure it doesn't finish until I can see it. I'll wait for you in the bathroom. xoxo, Cat. Underneath the note was a bottle of lube and a Fleshlight. Ben picked it up. He had heard of these, even seen some on the shelf when he and a couple of snickering friends dared each other into going in a sex shop in college. He knew they weren't cheap. He had never used one, though. He stuck a finger into it experimentally, but didn't get far. Picking up the bottle of lube, he squirted some on his finger and began to work it into the fake pussy. Much better. He hadn't been playing with it very long before he began to hear the sounds of sex in the next room, especially Cat's voice.

"That's right baby, make me your whore. Are you gonna make me your whore? Are you gonna own me? Are you gonna own this little pussy? It's yours daddy, take it. Take that pussy. Make me your whore, make me your little cum slut."

12