Welcoming the Millenium with a Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

"Wow!" I cooed. "WHERE did you ever learn to do that! And how come you've never done that to me before in the 3-1/2 years we've known each other?" Then I turned paranoid with jealousy: "Did some OTHER woman teach you that? You'd BETTER not be messing around with anyone else!"

Frank smiled, laughed, kissed me sweetly on the lips, and said "Relax. There's nobody else. I LOVE you, I love ONLY you. You are my soul-mate. You---"

"Oh yeah?" I interrupted. "Then where did you learn to do those WONDERFUL, those INCREDIBLE, things your tongue just did to me?"

"In the super-market check-out line."

"I beg your pardon?" I over-reacted, startled, my head filling with images of my Frank on his knees in a super- market check-out line, his head under another woman's skirt, as she coached him in the fantastic tongue maneuvers that he had just used to rock my world.

"Don't you remember, I was reading that men's health magazine while we waited to pay for our sparkling cider? The article said that if you want a healthy sexual relationship with your loved one, try extending your tongue as far as it will go, and slowly licking from corner to corner of your mouth. Then get down between her thighs, and repeat that same motion against her clit. So, how was it? Was it everything the magazine said it would be?"

I didn't answer. I just smiled. I thought how sweet of him it was to do some research on how to bring me even MORE pleasure than he usually does, and then to put that new knowledge to practical use. And I felt relieved that my Frank still loves me enough to make me the one and only recipient of his newly-acquired knowledge. There WAS no strange woman in the check-out line coaching him on how to do me. I knew how I wanted to reward him now, so in silent answer to his question, I leaned over him, and I cupped his balls in one hand, while slowly stroking the length of his shaft with my other hand. I then leaned down over him and kissed his huge, swollen, happy and excited balls repeatedly. Now I began slowly licking up his throbbing shaft, kissing my way all over his cock-head. Then I finally parted my lips to hungrily suck him in. I had him all the way down my throat, when I suddenly realized that even after all his licking, sucking, and nibbling on ME, my greedy pussy still wanted MORE. As great as his cock felt easing into my mouth and sliding effortlessly down my throat, and as much as I wanted to feel and taste his spunk on my tongue, I by now wanted him pounding my pussy, even MORE than I wanted to suck him off.

So I reluctantly backed my hungry mouth off of his wonderfully long, thick, throbbing cock, and I straddled his hips. He reached up and untied the lacy bows at the crotch of my teddy, opening the bottom of my teddy even wider. After all, my pussy would now have to accommodate something MUCH bigger than his tongue: his 8-inch-long, 2- inch-thick, driving, pounding, hard cock. And neither of us wanted ANY fabric impeding his big cock's progress up into the depth of my drooling, salivating slit now.

I slowly rocked my open pussy lips back and forth, back and forth over the outside length of his pulsing, throbbing cock, each stroke of his cock-head and shaft along the length of my wide-open pussy lips making me ever hornier. I tilted my head way back behind my shoulders, staring up at the ceiling, as I thrust my 38-C breasts forward into his face. He took the hint, licking, sucking, and nibbling my hard, dark nipples right through the peekaboo cut-outs in my lacy red teddy.

I couldn't wait one second longer to feel his hardness thrusting up into me. I lifted myself up off his hips, and as his fingers held my juicy slit wide open, I slowly sank my love tunnel down over his wonderfully hard shaft.

As he started to sink upward into my depths, the mushroom- shaped head of his cock balloooned out against my inner walls, then collapsed, puffed out then collapsed. That first pulse of his cock-head tightly into my walls sent me over the edge, and I came. Then he slid in a bit further, and his cock-head pulsed VERY hard against my inner walls once more. And I came AGAIN! His shaft slid over my clit, then pulsed once, very hard, directly against my hot, hard clit. Feeling his thick shaft pulse so mightily against my swollen clit, I came yet again, even stronger than the previous two times. I pushed myself fully down onto him now, reveling in the feel of his balls pressing up against my pussy lips, and his length and thickness completely filling every cubic inch of my pussy. I was content. This was the life. What a perfect way to start a new thousand years.

But now it was Frank's turn to get greedy and want even more. He grabbed my hips with both hands, and he pulled me upward. As his cock retreated from my loving pussy, or more correctly my pussy unwrapped itself from around his cock, I could feel my pussy lips being pulled out away from me, along with his cock. When only the head remained inside of me, that thick mushroom shape once more pulsed against my pussy lips, and I reacted the same way as the first time his cock-head had pulsed in me that evening. By coming strong and hard, thoroughly soaking his cock, my pussy lips, my thighs, and the bed sheets with my hot, thick stream of liquid lust.

Still holding my hips, Frank pulled me down hard onto his waist and hips, driving his cock quickly and fully back into me. As he thrust his full 8 inches back up into me, his thick shaft once more pulsed against my hot, horny, swollen, hungry clit, making me moan as I came all over his cock yet again.

He once more pulled my hips up off of him, only this time he stopped when his cock had retreated only about half way out of me. I knew Frank well enough by now, after 3-1/2 years of marriage, to know what this partial-retreat meant: he was getting ready to EXPLODE! Sure enough, he thrust very hard and very fast the rest of the way back up into me now, and as soon as his balls touched my outer pussy lips (which were tightly stretched around his wonderfully-thick cock), he exploded very deep inside of me. Feeling his explosion so deep up in my love tunnel, and his shaft throbbing against my clit, triggered yet another orgasm inside of me. I felt my thick love juice streaming down along the outside of his long, thick shaft, until his juices and mine seeped out of my tightly-stretched pussy, oozing onto his pubic hair, my thighs, his thighs, and the bed.

We just stayed there for a while, my legs straddling his hips, his still-hard cock pulsing and throbbing away deep up inside of me, my still-excited pussy muscles squeezing my already tightly-stretched pussy lips down even tighter around his thick, juicy cock. I simply didn't want his wonderful thickness leaving me just yet. Finally, as we both relaxed and returned to breathing normally, his cock relaxed and softened just a little, and I relaxed my pussy's death-grip on his wonderfully-pleasurable shaft. I slowly eased my thighs up off his hips, letting his cock slip out of me. As I raised myself up from above him, our juices flowed steadily out of my still wide-open slit and down onto us and the bed sheet. We both retreated to our master-bathroom to lovingly wash the come off of each other, and that is when we noticed the time on the clock: 3:30 AM. We had been making sweet, tender, delicious, glorious, delirious love for three solid HOURS!

Starting at 12:15 as we did, ours might not have been the FIRST sex of the millenium. But nobody can say they welcomed in the year 2000 with a better BANG than we had!

I was sore for two days afterward, but it was WORTH it! Two days later, I BEGGED Frank to repeat his new tongue trick against my clit, and happily for me, he readily obliged. But then it was another two days before my clit again desensitized enough for yet another repeat performance. He kept on like this, his extended tongue pleasuring my clit every other day throughout the month of January, driving me into 8, 10, 12, 15 orgasms in a row, too many to count, every other day for 30 days, his tongue thus giving me maybe as much as 225 (15x15) orgasms in the month of January! So who's afraid of Y2K? If this is what the new millenium is going to be like, bring it on! I welcome it. I am STILL glad that we were able to welcome Y2K with SUCH a BANG!

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12