Welcum Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tavlor
Tavlor
126 Followers

You sit very close and I can tell from the look on your face that you don't know what to expect or how you should act. I put my arm around your shoulder and hold you close. "Don't worry. All we have to do is sit back and relax" I reassure you. We sit back and order our first round of drinks. There is a two drink minimum so I order a beer and you get a strawberry daiquiri. We settle in and our drinks arrive. It doesn't take long before you are ready for yet another drink. In your nervous state you all but downed the first one.

On stage we watch a very leggy tall blonde named Sasha sway to the music. As the first song plays, Sasha struts around and rocks her waist for all to see. The second song starts and Sasha has yet to take any clothing off. Slowly she moves and her top falls to the ground. The crowd claps and a couple of cat calls can be heard. By the end of the third song Sasha has stripped completely naked. We comment that she is pretty much a stick. She has no real curves unless you count the blatantly obvious fake breasts.

Sasha comes out after her dance routine in a bikini and walks the crowd for tips. I hand you a dollar to give to her. When she approaches our table, I take a dollar and slip it into the string of her bikini bottoms. Seeing you hold the dollar out for her, she leans over the table and squeezes her breasts together, capturing the bill and your fingers between her mammoth tits. She then pulls back with the bill stuck between her globes. The sight of your fingers brushing between her tits was incredibly erotic. I look over at you and you are bright red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Sweetie. I didn't know she was going to do that. We can leave if you want" I say to you. "No, it's okay. Let's just watch the show." is your only reply. We wait a minute and the D.J. announces the next girl on stage. "Please welcome to the center stage, straight from Tennessee, the lovely Casey." I see you perk up and look at me with a playful joy as the next song starts. "That's a Sawyer Brown song, 'Some Girls Do'," you say with gBrad.

9

Casey comes out on the stage and is a polar opposite of most of the women we see walking around the club. She is very petite, only about 5'2" tall, with long brown hair. She is wearing a very tight pair of Daisy Dukes that show more of her cute little ass then it hides. The jeans are so tight that everyone in the club can tell she isn't wearing any panties. Her top is a little button up, red and white checkered shirt that she had tied in a knot in front. To finish off her outfit she was wearing cowgirl boots and a cowgirl hat. She looked like the southern girl next door stereotype.

As the song played Casey danced around the stage. She alternated between some erotic line dancing moves, typical stripper moves and prancing like she was riding a pony. Everyone in the club was eating it up. I turn to look at you and see that you are in an almost trance like state watching her. The second song begins, 'Would you lay with me' by Tanya Tucker.

Casey moves in time with the music. Her hips rock as she makes sure everyone in the crowd gets a good view of her body. She seductively unties the know on her shirt and lets it hang open. Seductively she walks around the stage, her breasts barely hidden beneath the newly freed fabric. Removing her hat, she drops her shirt and hides her cute little chest behind her hat. Then she moves the hat and the club erupts in cheers. It is obvious that she has this crowd eating out of the palm of her hands. Her breasts are very pert and cute. They are small but have a nice curve to them. They fit her form perfectly.

Casey's third and final song comes on. 'Let's chase each other around the room' by Merle Haggard. "I know this one too!" you say. Now Casey parades and dances around the stage and in mere seconds turns her back to the crowd, drops her shorts, bending at the waist and shows everyone what they have been longing to see. I hear a slight "Mmmm" come from you when she bends over. Casey has a hot little pussy and a nice ass. While your not into women it is hard not to appreciate Casey's body. She continues her dance and we can tell that she exudes spunk and sex appeal. Keeping her hat and boots on she finishes her set.

"I can give her more then a dollar if I want, right?" you ask. "Absolutely, give her whatever you'd like," was my only response. As Casey comes out to make her rounds she is still wearing the hat and boots. Now she has one a cute blue and white check bra and a pair of matching lacy panties. She strutted around the club and eventually approaches our table. "Hi, would you like to tip me for my dance?" she asks in a voice ripe with deep southern drawl.

I put two dollars in her panties and tell her how much you liked her song selection. Especially the first song. Smiling, Casey slides in the booth on the other side of you and scoots in close. "Thanks, I love that band. I have always thought "Hobie" was hot." Casey says. With that the two of you begin talking about your favorite band.

10

After a little while Casey asks us if we would like a private dance. "We can go into the common room and it will be $10.00 a dance or we can go into a private room and it is $15.00 a dance with a three dance minimum." I was ready to say no when I look at you and see the anticipation in your face. "Are you okay with this?" I ask. "Only if it were in the private room." you respond. Casey smiles and grabs you by the hand.

She leads us to a private room off the side of the club. The room has a large one way glass that allows us to look out but others can't see in. The room is softly lit and has a large soft couch against the wall. A smaller chair sits across the small room in the corner. The walls are covered with mirrors and the music is pumped into the room.

Before the next song started Casey took her bra and panties off and placed them in the corner on the floor. You and I sit on the couch and get comfortable. We keep a little distance between us so Casey has room to work. Casey started her dance with me. I didn't know how you would take it seeing her naked body on mine but we were about to find out.

Casey bends at the waist and begins to sway to the music. Her bare ass and pussy are a mere inches away from my face. She reaches around and spreads her lips showing me a complete picture of her pussy. She moves around and is now straddling my waist. She rocks her hips back and forth and simulates riding my cock. By now she has to feel my member growing larger and larger underneath her. She makes little moans and breaths heavy as if she is approaching orgasm. Her skin feels soft against mine. Continuing her faux sex acts she drops to her knees and puts her face directly against my crotch. Simulating a blowjob her mouth runs along the seam of my pants and past my dick. I look at you to see your response and notice you watching intently.

With the start of the next song Casey turns her attentions to you. She starts by rubbing her mouth and breasts up and down your body. Her mouth lingers over your breasts and pussy but she does not actually touch you there. The closeness creates an implied intimacy that you revel in. Casey stands on the couch and straddles your legs. Leaning against the wall her pussy is a mere two inches from your mouth. She reaches around and begins rubbing her pussy and spreading her lips. You can see wetness forming along her lips. I am certain that this is bothering your and that you will end it anytime now.

You don't stop her but rather move your hands to her hips and hold them there. I watch as you rub her hips slightly. "Tiffany, your not allowed to touch the girls." I say. Casey looks over and responds, "she's fine, I don't mind." Casey moves into several positions and continues to focus on you. Your hands roam a little as you feel her ass and at one time playfully grab her tits. The moment is incredibly erotic and I can't believe the two of you. This is so out of character for you.

11

After the third dance you and Casey have both explored each others bodies with your hands. The two of you play but never cross the line into actual sex play. She licks your inner thighs, rubs your body and plays with herself while laying on your lap. You rub her breasts and inner thigh and even playfully kiss her ass at one point. When her dances are over she leans down and gives you a long, soft kiss on the lips. Instead of pulling away, you stay in her embrace and kiss her back.

I am incredible hard now and can't wait to be with you. I had planned this night for quite awhile but never imagined this. Casey leaves the room and gives us a couple of minutes in private to regain our composure. "Did you like that?" I ask. "Very much so." you respond.

"I almost thought the two of you were about to have sex right here." I tell you.

You look at me with those big brown eyes and say, "She is very attractive and that is probably the most turned on I've ever been by another woman. But I don't want to have sex with another woman. I do want this though." With that you grope my dick. I quickly grab your hand and we leave the club in a furry.

Turn to Page 4 to continue.

12

I tell you to go into the bedroom and wait 15 minutes. I instruct you to put on the blindfold and stand at the foot of the bed. You want to be ravished and tonight you will be.

I enter the room and you are standing at the foot of the bed in that incredible dress of yours. I walk to your side and whisper in your ear, "Sweetie, you are not to remove the blindfold until I tell you too. Tonight you will feel pleasure like never before. I have planned this for some time and was hoping that tonight would be the night." I can see the look of question on your face. You don't know what I have in mind but right now you don't care. After the night we've had you just want fucked and fucked hard.

I start to remove your dress and rub your shoulders. I remove the straps and start to pull the bottom of the dress until it falls to the floor. I then slowly remove the rest of your clothes as you stand before me naked. Pushing down on your shoulders, I instruct you to get on your knees. "Tiffany, open your mouth." I command. You do as your told and are now in front of me completely naked and ready to suck dick. Then you feel it, the head pushes past your lips and you begin to suck.

I lean down and grab both of your hands and whisper in your ear. "Baby, tonight you will get fucked the way I know you want to." With that I place each hand on the shaft of a dick. You immediately jerk with shock and instinctively stop sucking the cock in your mouth. A moment later you realize that this is one of the fantasies you've wanted to fulfill for a long time. You have two hard cocks in your hands and a third cock sticking in your mouth. "Steve and Joey will be joining us tonight. I hope you like them as much as I am sure they will like you."

For several minutes you alternate sucking and stroking our hard dicks. You can tell that we are all different in length and girth. The man on your left has a very thin dick. He is probably on 2" around but seems to be at least 9" long. As he fucks your mouth he hit's the back of your throat with each thrust. Several times you gag with his thrusts. You can't be sure, but you believe the guy on your right is me. I am 5" long and have a thick shaft. You have had my cock in your mouth many times and are pretty certain this one belongs to me. The guy in the center was a different story all together. He has what can only be described as a monster cock. The shaft was about a foot long and as thick as a snake. The head must have been the size of a large strawberry. Try as hard as you might, you could barely get the head of this monstrous tool in your mouth.

You have now successfully worked each cock into full erection. The variety of tools in front of you both excites and scares you. I reach down and grab your arm and help you up. I then walk you around and position you in the middle of the bed. Your legs, bending at the knees, hang over the edge of the bed. You can tell that I have you laying at an angle on the bed which causes your head to hang over the side of the bed. Someone walks up and spreads your legs wide. The flood of juices highlights your excitement and desire to be fucked.

13

I come to the side of the bed and straddle your head. I lean over and rub your clit while feeding my dick into your mouth again. Your body explodes with sensations as while I rub your clit one of the mystery men slides into your waiting pussy. You are pretty certain that this must be the guy with the thinner dick, Joey. Your mouth devours my cock while you get fucked by Joey. I tweak your clit and rub it furiously while a man's dick, a mere two inches away, pistons in and out of you.

It doesn't take long before I am cumming in your mouth. You move your head to the side and I shoot large hot jets of spunk onto your cheek and neck. As I move away from your head I can see that you have Steve's massive prick in your hand and stroking it. I sit down next to you on the bed as my limp member takes a break. Joey continues to fuck you with wild abandon. I can tell that while you enjoy his dick, it doesn't seem to be bringing you off.

A couple of strokes later Joey pulls out right as white jets of cum fly through the air and land all over your torso. My cock twitches at the site of my lovely shy wife turned into a cock slut for one night. I reposition myself and move your free hand to my cock. You begin to stroke it, working hard to bring it to full staff again. I sit there and watch as Steve positions himself between your widely splayed legs. He positions the head against your opening and applies a little pressure. I can see the look in your face as his enormous cock head disappears inside your tight little love hole.

"Oh, God." you scream. Slowly I watch as Steve's big dick snakes back and forth in and out of your cunt. He is stretching your pussy lips wide. "Oh, God. So big, he is so damn big. I feel so full." you scream again. I watch as Steve now has about 7" in you and is working you over with a steady consistent speed. You have released my cock and are completely lost in the feelings of your stretched pussy lips. With each thrust in and out you can feel his shaft rub your clit adding to the sensations.

You are experiencing a mixture of pain and pure bliss. As he continues to work in and out of your pussy your breathing becomes extremely shallow. Your body turns crimson and flush and you can barely speak. I can tell you are on the verge of a major orgasm. You then cry out, "Oh God. Give me that dick. I want it all. Fuck me hard. God, you are so damn big." I look at Steve and he just smiles. He begins to slam his dick hard and harder into you. He is now almost completely inside and you begin clawing at my chest. You burst out and cum harder then I have ever seen before. "Oh, God, yes, fuck yes, yes, harder, fuck me, fuck me, god yes, of I love it...feels so good sooo good." I lean in and ask you, "Baby, do you love his big dick?" "Oh God yes, yes, yes. Fuck me." Steve slams into your like a blur. Suddenly he pulls out and begins to spray what looks like gallons of cum all over you. Even after he has pulled his cock out of you, your orgasm continues to flow through you. Your body shakes as if you were having a seizure. Very slowly you start to come down from the intense explosion of sensations.

14

While you still recover from the last orgasm, I stand at the end of the bed and grab hold of your legs. I twist your legs and turn you onto your stomach. Placing two pillows under your stomach your pussy and ass are now high in the air, displayed for all to see. I come up behind you and rub my dick along the lips of your pussy. With a single powerful thrust I am completely inside you. "Oooohhhh." is all you can say.

I can feel how stretched your pussy is after the assault from Steve's python of a cock. I grab your hips and begin to thrust deep into you. Your moans of approval tell me that you are enjoying the return of a normal sized cock. As I fuck you hard I wet a finger and slip it into your tight little ass. You moan and push back against my finger. Working in unison, my cock and finger work you toward yet another orgasm. "Oh, God. I love it, feels so good, so good. OH MY God. Oh Yeah, yes, yes, please oh god yes." You climax again. I continue to drill your cunt until I can't hold back any longer. "Baby, I'm gonna cum." I yell.

"Cum inside me. I want to feel you inside me." you say.

With a couple more deep thrusts I begin to pour long hot jets of cum deep into you. I collapse onto your back while my cock dribbles the last remnants of my seed into you. I kiss you on the back of the neck and tell you I love you.

I thank the guys and walk them to the door. When I return to the bedroom you are still laying there with your ass in the air.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Fantastic. That was incredible. It felt so good."

Turn to Page 18 for the end of the story.

15

I lead you into the bedroom and stand close behind you. My arm wraps around your waist and I press against you. My other hand rises and begins to rub the length of your arm. Lightly I kiss and nuzzle the nap of your neck. You are so beautiful. I would spend a lifetime in your arms if possible. My other hand moves along your stomach, rubbing you through the fabric of your dress.

My hand moves from your arm and finds the zipper on your dress. While continually kissing your neck and shoulders I slowly lower your zipper. Inch by delicious inch the zipper travels. Then placing my hands on your shoulders I begin to rub. Simultaneously my hands travel down your sides and begin to push your dress lower. As your dress lowers, my body travels with it planting little kisses along your spine. Your dress falls to the floor.

You know stand before me in a sexy little silk and lace lingerie top. It matches the panties that you gave me earlier in the evening. I am amazed at how incredibly sexy you look. Your cute little butt cheeks are so inviting. I turn you around and find that you have shaved your pussy hair into the shape of a little heart. I spend the next few moments exploring your body with my hands. Your form is beautiful and has me fully erect.

I lean in and kiss your lips. Very softly at first, then with more intensity and passion. I feel your hands move up and begin to unbutton my shirt. One button then another until it is completely unbuttoned. Your hands move inside the shirt and begin to rub and explore my chest. I love it when your hands explore my body. You then move your hands up and push my shirt completely off. We embrace and hold each other for an eternity.

Your hands continue their exploration and begin to undo my belt and pants. Soon you have me out of my pants and can see the strain of my member against my underwear. You begin to kiss your way down my neck and chest stopping long enough to take my nipple between your teeth and give it a playful lick. I let out a low moan. You continue kissing your way down until you are face to face with my shorts. I can feel your hot breath on my manhood. You grab my underwear and pull them down, releasing my hard cock.

I pull you to your feet and begin to remove your remaining clothing. In a matter of minutes we both stand naked before each other. While neither of us may be the epitome of physical fitness to others, we are both beautiful and sexy to each other. We spend the next few moments lightly rubbing and caressing each other. I can only imagine how good you feel as my own body tingles with excitement at your touch.

I take you by the hand and lead you to the bed. Laying next to each other our hands begin to explore. Slowly my hand makes its way to your inner thighs. I rub lightly, teasingly, promising satisfaction with my touch but never fully delivering it. Several times I move toward your womanhood only to deviate and rub elsewhere. The anticipation is delicious.

Tavlor
Tavlor
126 Followers