Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Penny's sister comes to visit.
10.3k words
4.81
51.7k
73

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,296 Followers

All characters are above the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

This series is inspired by the request from reader Penny and is based partially on true events.

*********

It had been two weeks since I first met Holly. I had eaten her pussy twelve times since that day.

I met with the other wives daily. Sometimes it would just be with one or two, or sometimes none of us would have anything going on. Those were the most fun. Either way, I always had a pussy to dine on and someone to pleasure me.

And I found my sex life with my husband dramatically improving as well. I was very horny most of the day and playing with Holly, Tonya, Lisa, and Nadine only made me crave a real cock more.

My husband loved it too. Every day when he got back from work, I'd practically jump his bones and fuck him right there. Of course, he didn't know why his wife was suddenly so much more sexual and receptive to his urges, but I doubt he would be complaining anytime soon.

The new neighborhood had become a truly Edenic paradise. I didn't think it could possibly get better...

But I would have to set that aside for the meantime. I had just pulled into our driveway. My sister Marina sat next to me, a few small bags in the trunk of the car. She had planned to visit with us for a week to help us get settled or explore the area better.

It would be a nice vacation for Marina too. She got the opportunity to get away from her husband and teenage kids. I knew how much of a hassle that could be, although I didn't have to deal with it anymore.

"Oh my, it's so gorgeous," Marina said, stepping out of the car. She had seen pictures of the house, but obviously it was her first time in-person.

"I'll help you with your bags. The inside's nice too."

As I went to unload the trunk, I looked over to Holly's house. She was sitting on the swinging bench on her front-porch, book in hand. With a sundress, sunglasses, and big straw summer hat, she looked perfectly kind and respectable, as well as quite glamorous.

While Holly was certainly glamorous, she was anything but respectable. She probably wasn't wearing panties underneath that dress. I wondered which of the other three wives would be between her legs during lunch time.

Holly's book was open, but her head was tilted upwards. Despite the sunglasses, I knew her eyes were canvassing Marina, taking in the new visitor. Holly noticed me staring and gave a slight smile before returning to her book.

"Well are you gonna help me or just stand around?" Marina asked.

I returned my thoughts to the task at hand.

"Oh, yeah."

I couldn't help but remember that smirk on Holly's face. She was up to something.

***

"Who's the visitor?" the text read.

"My sis. She's staying for the next week."

"Is this the one you were telling us about earlier? Marina?"

I had confessed a very secret and personal fantasy of mine to the other wives during our first meeting together. Of course Holly would remember that. She was so precise and organized.

"Yes."

"Any reason for the visit?"

"Just here to see the new place and help us get settled in."

"Uh-huh. I didn't see anyone else with you guys. Is she here alone?"

"Yeah. Hubby and kids are back home."

"I'm sure you like that."

"?"

"We all remember what you said. When are you going to do it?"

"Do what?"

"Fuck her. You had said you've wanted to do it for years."

Our texting conversation was interrupted by Marina.

"Hey do you mind if I cook myself some lunch? I'm starving after the flight."

"Go for it," I distractedly responded.

"That was just a fantasy," I texted back to Holly. "I'm not going to do it."

"You're actually kind of low on food," Marina shouted from the kitchen.

I tore myself from my phone. "Yeah, we need to go shopping."

"We could go out and grab something? Do a little testing of the local fare?"

"That sounds nice actually." My testing of the local fare to that point had consisted of a diet of pussy.

"Gotta go," I texted.

"We'll talk more later," Holly replied.

***

Much to my husband's chagrin, he didn't come home to a horny and eager-to-fuck wife. It had returned almost to business as normal.

"Penny, do you trust me?" Holly texted right before dinner.

"Yes of course."

"Do you want to fuck Marina?"

"I'm not going to do it."

"Answer the question."

"Well... yes, I want to fuck her."

"So why won't you do it?"

"Because it's wrong. I couldn't do it."

"I don't believe you. You admitted to all of us that it's your innermost fantasy. The one you hold closest to your heart. And you're telling me that you wouldn't do it, even if you had the chance?"

"I don't want to jeopardize our relationship. What if she says no?"

"You already said she's begging for good sex. I'm sure you wouldn't have any issues seducing her."

"What makes you think that? I've never tried seducing anyone like that. Let alone another woman. Let alone my sister."

"You care. You want to help Marina out, and you love her. Nothing would stand in your way if you decided to."

"Again, except for Marina. She could very easily freak the fuck out."

"I can guarantee you that based off what you've told me, she wouldn't. And you'll never know anyway if you don't try. If I hadn't taken a leap of faith, I would never have met my husband."

"Are you telling me to do it?"

"Of course I am. You clearly want to."

Holly had all of us, including me, under her thumb. They weren't empty words. She meant everything she said and I felt compelled to obey her. I wasn't sure if it was her dominating personality, the sweet taste of her pussy, or how greatly she had changed my life over the past two weeks (or all three), but I couldn't imagine resisting her. She was really putting that to the test.

I didn't answer Holly. I set my phone down and finished up making dinner.

***

My husband was going to watch a soccer game in the living room, leaving Marina and I sitting with a bottle of wine out on the back porch, enjoying the cool summer breeze. There was silence all around, except for the occasional sound of a bird or car in the distance.

"God that's such a beautiful sunset," Marina commented. "I would kill to move here permanently.

"Yeah, there are definitely some great perks," I replied.

"Even just staying here. I'd never get this type of silence at home."

"I know the feeling," I responded. "You can always stay here whenever you want to."

"I'm not sure how often I'd be able to take you up on that offer. I wouldn't want to impose," Marina said.

"Nonsense! You're my sister, I love having you around.

"I'm sure you wouldn't feel that way if I brought everyone else along too."

"Your family's always welcome. Although I figured it'd be better as an escape for you. You know, so you can get that silence."

"Yep. Teenagers are a pain."

"That they are," I responded. "Husband's too. Mine doesn't do anything!" I joked.

"Yeah, they're only good for the money, I say!" Marina chuckled back.

"Definitely. That was Tonya's outlook anyway and look where that got her."

"Who's Tonya?" Nadine inquired.

"Oh, one of the neighborhood wives. There's Tonya, Holly, Nadine, Lisa, and then me. They're all part of a little... group and were super welcoming to me."

I wasn't sure how much I should tell Marina about my adventures in the neighborhood so far, so I decided to stick with what was technically the truth. Just not the whole truth.

"Oh, that sounds nice. I'm glad that you were able to make friends quickly. That's such a hassle when you move, although our kids probably have it worse. Guess you didn't need me to come after all."

"I told you, I always love seeing you. I'm sure all the girls would love meeting you too. Another glass?"

Marina and I had both run dry, so I poured us both another sizable serving of wine. We had probably both had too much to drink by now, considering the bottle of wine split between us at dinner and the one we were working on now.

"So what does Tonya's husband do then? Where did she end up?"

"I don't know exactly. Something in security, I think. And oh my god, you should see her. Even when she goes to the gym, the makeup, hair styling, and outfit she wears probably costs more than our house."

Marina raised an eyebrow.

"Plus..." I pouted out my lips and cupped my big tits.

"Ah. So of the real... real expensive variety?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I responded. "But she's fucking gorgeous though. I would kill for her bone structure. And surgeon too."

"Or her husband, it seems," Marina added.

"Yeah, him too."

An idea flitted through my mind. I knew I shouldn't have said what was about to come out of my mouth. It would probably change my relationship with Marina forever. But Holly's words had struck a chord with me. I still didn't know if I could do it, but I was certainly emboldened.

No, it was the wine. When St. Peter asked me about it at the gates of heaven, I would choose that as my excuse.

"Actually though, if I had to kill for one of the wive's husbands, I'd go for Nadine's."

"Oh really?" Marina asked. She was already running low on her glass of wine again. I took a long swig, draining my glass to the same level.

"Yeah. Based on some of our conversation, he's hung like a stallion, and fucks like one too."

Marina moaned and giggled at the same time. "Well I might have to fight you for him then!"

I finished off my glass, downing some more liquid courage. "No, I'm kidding of course. I certainly can't complain at all."

Marina sighed. "I wish I shared the same sentiment."

"Things haven't gotten any better?" I asked as I poured the last of the bottle into our glasses.

"Sadly no. He barely touches me, and with kids around all the time, it's not like I get alone time. Swear to god, I'm hornier than a teenage boy most of the time."

Marina was trying to play it off as a joke, but there was certainly a large element of truth to what she was saying.

"I guess that's what trusty Mr. Vibe is for, right?" I responded teasingly. For now at least, I wasn't trying to take a full leap. Just baby steps.

"Huh?" Marina asked.

"You know, your vibrator."

Marina shook her head. "I've never actually used one."

Now that shocked me.

Our parents were quite conservative, so it wasn't surprising she (like me) had never used one growing up. But I thought for sure after she had left the home and gotten married... "Get out of here!" I replied. "Seriously?"

"Yeah," Marina sheepishly replied. "Why?"

"Girl, we are going shopping tomorrow. But you still need something tonight. Follow me."

I finished my glass of wine and set it down. Marina did the same.

I stumbled a bit getting up as the alcohol and blood rushed to my head, but found my balance. We moved inside and up to my bedroom.

"This is any girl's best friend," I said, fishing through my nightstand drawer and producing my favorite (and only) vibrator. It had a variety of speed/intensity settings, and was great either at finding my g-spot in my pussy or when just pressed against my clit.

"And for tonight, this is yours."

Marina looked at the vibrator with a combination of curiosity, disgust, and awe.

"That's yours?" she asked.

"Yep. And it is the most amazing thing you will ever feel. Seriously, take it for tonight."

"Is it clean?" she asked.

I smirked and brought the toy to my mouth. I sucked on it briefly, cleansing off any possible remaining juices and coating it in my saliva.

"Yes," I said, taking it out of my mouth and handing it to Marina. She took it cautiously, like it was an alien piece of machinery.

"If you had told me earlier, I would have bought you one in a heartbeat."

"Well, I didn't think it was a big deal. And I really don't want to borrow yours."

"Sis, just try it out for tonight and see if you're saying the same thing tomorrow morning, okay?"

Marina sighed. "Alright."

"You promise that you'll use it?"

Marina bit her lip and stared down at the toy, taking a moment before responding to me. "Yeah. I think I will."

***

I was leaned back against Marina's door, dressed in just my nightie. One hand had pulled down the top and was kneading my tits. The other had slipped beneath my panties and was slowly rubbing my clit.

Cumming from inside the room was the sound of Marina's moans. She had been using the vibe non-stop for close to an hour. I had heard at least three separate orgasms and had teased myself up to the edge of a massive one myself.

I finally stopped when I heard my husband coming upstairs. I quickly put my boobs back in my top and made myself presentable before turning the corner and heading to our bedroom.

"Hey honey. Where were you?"

"Just chatting with Marina and helping her unpack and get to bed," I lied. I reached down and pushed my panties down my legs, exposing my dripping wet pussy hidden behind my large black bush.

"Now fuck me into oblivion," I demanded.

***

Marina and I pulled up to the sex shop.

"This is crazy," she said. "You sure we aren't going to be murdered here?"

"Of course not," I scoffed. "Just follow me."

We went inside, Marina's eyes still darting around. I sought out the toys section first.

"Holy shit," she muttered when she first saw how many dildos and vibrators lined the wall.

"Yeah, I know. You've been seriously missing out."

Marina looked over at a gigantic dildo in front of her. "Please tell me you're not getting me that. I'm getting sore just looking at it."

"No, although if you want it..." I trailed off. "We're going to start off with something a bit smaller."

I was looking amongst the various vibrators, trying to find one that would work for Marina. I hadn't been shopping for one in forever, so I was actually quite enthralled myself at the variety of toys.

"What are you looking for?" Marina asked.

"Something for you," I replied.

I decided that a wand would be a good option for her. I reached down and grabbed a pink cordless wand.

"Fuck, that's huge!" Marina said.

"Christ, you're fucking thick. You don't put it in. The head vibrates against your clit."

"Oh. That makes more sense."

"How haven't you seen one of these before anyway? Don't any of your friends talk about this kind of stuff?"

"No," Marina sheepishly admitted.

"Well, you're lucky you have such a good big sister. You might seriously have never known the joy of these."

"Yeah, last night was, uh, nice," Marina said. "Thank you."

"Of course. Now take this. I'm looking for one for myself."

Marina took the wand. She looked over the shelves and began to wander around the store while I looked for my own vibrator.

I decided to get a rabbit vibe. I'd heard a lot about them but had been satisfied enough with my trusty friend not to get a new one. But now that I was here, I couldn't resist the urge. I couldn't wait to try this out at home.

I also picked out a small bullet vibrator, maybe close to 4 inches in length. Just in case I ever needed to orgasm on the road. And then, thinking with my eyes and pussy instead of my wallet, I grabbed a strap-on and a 20-inch double-ended dildo. Those would be great to try out with the rest of the ladies. God, I was practically salivating thinking about Holly fucking me from behind using the strap-on.

As I was walking away, my eyes flitted to the dildo Marina was talking about earlier. It was black and one of the realistic kinds, with a head and veins and everything. And it was huge, probably 10 inches in length and nearly as thick as my wrist. I couldn't help myself.

"Looking to get into the domination business?" I asked Marina when I found her. She was staring at an all-latex body suit, except for holes cut out where the tits and crotch would be.

"Yeah, definitely not," she mused before turning to me. "Holy shit, are you buying their whole stock?"

"No. But while I'm here, I figured I'd cover my bases."

"That's one way to put it," she responded with raised eyebrows.

We purchased all of our new goodies. Marina tried to pay for her own wand, but I was having none of it.

"It's for me, I should pay," she said.

"Listen. It is my gift to you. And I'm the big sister, so what I say goes."

That drew a look of surprise from the girl checking us out.

Marina grumbled but acquiesced, and I had officially purchased my little sister her first vibrator.

"Is it wrong to say I can't wait to try it out?" Marina asked during the car-ride back.

A smirk crossed my face. My plan was going very well.

***

Needless to say, I wanted the house empty that evening, and my husband was more than willing to go out to a sports bar after work with some colleagues.

Marina didn't suspect anything, and we ate a nice dinner, along with plenty of wine. I made sure to keep Marina's glass always full.

"So we've got the house to ourselves for a while," I said as we sat together on the couch in the living room. "What do you want to do?"

"I dunno," Marina said, slurring her words a little.

"I think I know what I want to do."

"What's that?"

"Well, can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"It's not actually much of a secret. But since we've moved, our sex life has gotten so much better."

"Really?" Marina asked.

"Yeah. We've been fucking like rabbits," I said with a giggle.

"Oh god, I envy you," she replied.

"It's so nice too. It takes away so much of our stress when both of us are satisfied. Of course, he doesn't know the real reason I'm always horny now."

"God, Penny, if I had a husband willing to ever touch me, I'd always be horny," Marina said.

"When was the last time you got laid?" I asked.

Marina thought for a moment. "Three months maybe."

"Three... Jesus Christ. We need to get you laid."

"You plan on finding me a new husband?"

"No. But boy toys work fine too."

Marina chuckled. "I'm too good of a person."

"We'll see about that," I thought to myself. "Well now at least, you have a trusty helper."

"Yeah, if I can figure out how to use it."

"It's not that hard," I replied. "Do you need me to show you? I'd be happy to."

"No. But I have to admit, I wouldn't mind trying it out."

Marina's cheeks were much redder than normal and I could faintly see her nipples pressing against the thin fabric of her shirt. She was pretty turned on.

"Why? Are you horny?"

Marina laughed. "Maybe."

"Then you know what I feel like every day. Bent over the kitchen table with my skirt pulled up. My husband's cock thrusting in and out of my pussy, rocking me back and forth into the table. I rub my clit faster while he slaps my big ass. And he pounds me harder and harder until I scream out in an orgasm and he shoots his cum into me. That's what we need to get you."

Marina bit her lip. "I can't remember the last time my husband made me cum," she mused.

"Well how often do you masturbate? You've got to have some way of relieving the pressure."

Marina sighed. "Not as much as I should. Running everyone round and managing the house doesn't leave too much time for myself."

"Do you want to do it now?"

Marina blushed a little.

"Well, yeah."

I giggled. "I can tell." I was looking right at Marina's chest.

She looked down and noticed how visible her nipples were.

"Oh shit. I knew I should have worn a bra."

"No you shouldn't have! Take off your shirt. I want to see your tits."

"What?" Marina asked, more taken-aback than freaked out.

"You're already showing me your nipples. I just want to see your boobs."

Marina sighed. "Alright." She reached down and pulled the top over her head. Her boobs were fully exposed to me.

Marina's frame was much slimmer than mine, and her boobs were smaller too. They were still a nice C-cup or so. Her big areolas were dotted with lots of goosebumps, and standing at attention in the middle were perfect, large nipples.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,296 Followers