Welfare Mothers Make Better Lovers Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to clean this shit up," Jean-Luc grumbled as his two friends lumbered back towards the bed.

"You mean the room?" Ivan inquired.

"No Dumbass..I mean this pussy we just fucked up," Jean-Luc coughed. "Just look at it..it looks like a fucking bomb went off inside it! Raoul..go grab the can of shaving cream I saw sitting in the bathroom..Ivan you go over there where the kids toys are on the floor and see if you can find a black magic marker."

Resting on the bed, between Bobbie Jo's still outstretched legs, Jean-Luc kneaded the white woman's chubby thighs with his left hand and massaged his tingling groin with his right as he patiently waited for his two cohorts to return from their scavenger hunt.

Jean-Luc's fingers were still buried deeply into the creamy flesh of Bobbie Jo's upper thighs when Raoul emerged from the bathroom with a can of shaving cream and a razor as he had been instructed.

A few moments later, the sound of Ivan riffling through Bobbie Jo's kid's mess ceased and a second later he turned around holding a thick black magic marker triumphantly in his hand.

"Good, " Jean-Luc grinned, satisfied with both boys efforts.

Taking the can of shaving gel from Raoul, Jean-Luc shook it vigorously for several seconds before aiming it right at the cum-matted patch of pubic hair that covered the white slut's vagina.

"You gonna make that hairy mess disappear?" Raoul smiled.

"Damn Right," Jean-Luc replied. "We're gonna take a little trophy with us."

"The Bitch can certainly use a little grooming help down there," Ivan added.

"We'll fix that," Jean-Luc promised, as he took the blue disposible razor carefully from Raoul's hand.

Pressing his index finger down on top of the Gillette can's trigger, Jean-Luc targeted the glowing pink oval of Bobbie Jo's pussy with the first stream of gel. After a few well placed swaths and a swipe with his hand to even it out, suddenly the naked womans entire groin was covered in a dense sea of white.

Taking a step back to inspect his work, Jean-Luc humorously thought it looked as if someone had given Bobbie Jo's crotch the creampie treatment as she grinded her thighs together, the cool lubricant seemingly causing her pussy to itch and burn as she squirmed on the mattress.

Twirling the shaft of the blue Bic razor between his long rough fingers, Jean-Luc salivated at the sight of Bobbie Jo's flowering vaginal crease as it began to poke through the accumulated shaving cream, just like a sideways smily face gazing up to the Haitian stud.

"Go ahead and shave her," Ivan sounded in from the side. "Make her as smooth as the day she was born."

With that, Jean-Luc leaned in and eased his right knee down onto the floor, just below the bed and lowered his steady hands between Bobbie Jo's quivering thighs. Dropping the edge of the disposible razor just below Bobbie Jo's waistline, with all the care of an artist carefully tracing an outline, Jean-Luc pulled the blade straight down the outer edge of Bobbie Jo's pubic V until the white and brown tangled foaming mass of hair was shaved completly smooth and bare.

"Good," Jean-Luc leaned back slightly and cooed about his initial swipe.

Returning his steady hand back to the top of Bobbie Jo's pubic area, Jean-Luc carefully traced down another swath, then another and another, until the curly, beardlike mess that had been Bobbie Jo's pubes was nothing but a smooth patch of reddened skin with an inflamed pink flower resting in the middle.

Using the edge of the razor to finish off the most delicate areas of Bobbie's Jo's snatch, Jean-Luc took joyful satisfaction in the way the white woman breathlessly squirmed underneath him as he carried out his nasty task.

After putting a few careful finishing touches on his deed, Jean-Luc stood back up and swirled the head of the razor around the rinse water one last time to clean the blade before tossing it into the trashcan beside the bed.

All three men looked down and admired the flawless job Jean-Luc had done grooming the same pussy each of them had so brutally fucked within the past 24 hours, turning it into something that had looked grossly haggard, into a vagina that at least looked halfway presentable.

"We could have just used all that cum to shave her with, Dawg," Ivan sarcastically grumbled as he handed Jean-Luc the magic marker her had fetched.

"Yeah....we coulda..but she's such a cumslut..I don't think she'd wanted us to waste it like that..just look at the way she's massaging those fat tits of hers as all that cum you'll shot on her drys on her skin...she loves the shit!"

Bending down one final time between Bobbie Jo's legs, Jean-Luc took the rounded black magic marker and carved a message in permanent ink, right into the woman's trembling thighs and lily white belly.

The pungeant, toxic odor of the marker's ink filled the room as Raoul and Ivan quickly threw their clothes back on. Gazing down at Jean-Luc's handywork as they buckled their pants, both boys cracked a wicked grin as they admired thier partner's perverse humor.

____________________________________

Five minutes later, after all three boys had dressed and quietly excused themselves from room 118, the door of Bobbie Jo's motel suite hung wide open as the dim light filtering out from inside acted as a beacon for anyone who might pass down the corridor.

If that passerby would have had the curiousity to peek in, they wouldn't have been able to miss the obscenity of Bobbie Jo sleeping off her daze of sexual embarrassment, completly naked and shaved clean on the bed with the words, "COME IN AND FUCK ME.....PLEASE", written in big black block letters, stretching from her right thigh, across her midrift, all the way over to her left thigh as her gaping pussy seemed to scream "Hello".

12