We'll Always Have Atlanta

Story Info
Online pen pals meet in Atlanta but one of them has a secret.
1.9k words
3.9
16.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

I'm a fairly lonely guy and I spend a lot of time on-line. Well one night I ventured into a chat room and began talking with a woman named Tracy. We instantly connected, it was great. We agreed on pretty much everything.

For a couple of months we would talk three or four times a week via instant messenger, and we'd send each other emails through out the week. Well, as things went along we began discussing our sex lives, and eventually having cyber sex. I've got to say that cyber sex can be pretty dang hot if you want it to be.

I live on the west coast, she lives on the east coast, and so there was very little chance that our internet affair would ever become anything but a fantasy.

Then fate intervened. By a pure stroke of luck Tracy and I were both scheduled to be in Atlanta at the same time. I was going to be there for a week to visit a customer; she was going to try to secure new clients.

Obviously we were hit with a dilemma, do we dare take the opportunity to meet face to face, or do we pass up our chance and keep the fantasy alive.

We both changed our minds several times in the days before our trips. At first I wanted to meet her but she wasn't so sure, then she warmed up to the idea and I was having doubts. Round and round we went until finally we agreed to meet for dinner on Friday, my third night in town and her first.

I made reservations for us at a place that I had liked on my last trip to Atlanta, and we were all set to meet at 7:00 Friday night.

It was agony waiting for the night to arrive. At that point we hadn't exchanged pictures or anything so I only knew to look for a woman in a gray skirt and jacket with blonde hair.

I knew it was her the first moment I set eyes on her. She was absolutely stunning; I felt a little self conscious as I was no where near her equal in the looks department.

"Tracy?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Yes, and that makes you Andrew." Tracy said.

"Yes, it's good to finally put a face to the person I've been communicating with so much." I said kissing her on the cheek and helping her to her seat.

"I know exactly what you mean. It was exciting not knowing what you looked like, but the thrill as I came here to find out was much more intense." Tracy said.

We started talking as if we'd known each other for years. We drank wine, we ate, we talked, and we laughed almost until closing time, then we headed outside.

"So where are you staying? Maybe we can share a cab." I said.

"I'm at the Ramada." Tracy said.

"No kidding, so am I." I said.

"Then we can share a cab quite easily." Tracy said.

We got a cab and headed for the hotel. In the cab I put my hand on her knee and she put her head on my shoulder. My hand gently caressed the stocking covered knee and worked up her thigh slowly, Tracy did not protest. My hand was about to slip under her skirt when we reached the hotel.

Damn that convenient location!

We got out of the cab and headed inside, Tracy seemed to have come out of a daze as now she was much more defensive to my actions. As we got on the elevator I guided the small of her back with my right hand, but she grabbed my hand and pushed it away.

It turned out that our rooms were on the same hallway, just a few doors down from one another, we reached my door first, but being a gentleman I escorted her to her own door.

"I had a wonderful time tonight." I said.

"So did I." Tracy said.

"Well, goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." Tracy said.

Tracy turned to go into her room, and I started to turn back towards my room, but then Tracy suddenly grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I hadn't been expecting it and almost bit my tongue. Before I knew it, it was over. Tracy quickly opened her door and slipped inside, locking the door behind her.

Slightly confused and really turned on I headed back to my own room. By the time I got there I had a raging hard on. I quickly took off all of my clothes and began stroking my cock while thinking about Tracy's gorgeous body.

I was in no hurry to cum; I wanted to let myself become absorbed in the fantasy, so that it would feel like Tracy's lips were wrapped around my cock when I came.

There's nothing better for killing a fantasy and wilting an erection than an unexpected knock at the door. After about 20 minutes of slowly stroking my cock that's exactly what I got though. The knocking didn't stop and my hard on was gone so I pulled on my robe and went to the door. Looking through the peephole I could see Tracy standing there.

My hands were trembling as I reached for the door handle, and beneath my robe my cock started to stir to life again as I thought about why she would be coming to my room in the middle of the night.

I opened the door and started to say hello, but she moved in and pressed her lips to mine before I could say anything. The door closed and locked on its own and Tracy began pushing me back into the room towards the bed as she peeled the robe from my body.

My hands began unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off. Our lips remained locked together as our hands worked together to get me out of my robe and her out of her blouse, skirt, bra, and panties. Her garter belt and stockings stayed on.

When we were naked Tracy took my cock in her hand and led me over to the bed. She pushed me down flat on my back and then straddled my head lowering her pussy onto my tongue and her mouth onto my cock.

We sucked and slurped one another to the heights of ecstasy, each of us having incredible climaxes. Then without saying a word Tracy moved so that she could impale herself on my still hard cock. She rode me hard until we both came.

We rested for a few minutes in silence, but soon we were both ready to go again.

This time I took the lead and pushed her onto her knees and I entered her sopping wet, cum splattered pussy from behind. She moaned and panted as I drove my cock into her. She rubbed her clit as fast as her hands would move.

My hands were busy too, one hand was always pulling back on her hips helping me drive into her, and the fingers on the other hand were rubbing her puckered little asshole and after a little while pushing a finger inside.

We both came again and I pulled out and positioned the head of my cock against her asshole. She had not protested the actions of my fingers and she did not object to the head of my cock pressing against her sphincter so I pushed into her asshole and slowly began fucking her ass.

Her moans were a lot deeper this time, each stroke in and out made her grunt and moan in agony and pleasure. She rubbed her clit and fingered her sloppy pussy for all she was worth. We both came and then collapsed on the bed side by side, holding each other.

We spent the rest of our free time together fucking each other's brains out. We both still had jobs to do, but from the moment we got back from an appointment to the moment we had to leave for the next one we were in bed.

We spent most of that time in my room, but the last night I was there, we spent the night in Tracy's room. We had passionate, wild sex until we passed out. I had an early flight the next morning so I got up long before she did. I intended to go to my room, clean up, pack things up, and then go back to Tracy's room to say goodbye.

As I rolled out of bed the early morning sun was glinting off of something on the bedside table. I picked the object up and found that it was a ring, a wedding ring. I was shocked, in all of our discussions she had never mentioned being married. I certainly would have had to think twice about sleeping with a married woman, I hate people that mess around with other people's marriages, but now I had become one of those people.

I looked at the ring more closely to be sure that I wasn't mistaken, on the inside there was an inscription, Mike and Tracy forever.

All of a sudden I was really uncomfortable, I put the ring down, quietly went back to my own room, packed up my stuff, checked out and headed for the airport without stopping to say goodbye. How could I face her knowing what I knew?

I returned home and for a few days I was a wreck, I didn't know what to think about my encounter with Tracy.

Then a few days after I got back there was an email waiting for me when I looked in the morning, it was from Tracy.

I opened the email and began reading.

Dear Andrew,

Why didn't you say goodbye to me the other day? Did you think that it would be too difficult? Was it because you regret what we did? Let me make it clear to you that I have no regrets about what we did. I don't know your status, but I am married, and I still have no regrets about what we did. Two people that have connected on the emotional level that we have can't be expected to deny their physical urges. I love my husband with all my heart, but I also love you, and while I don't foresee myself ever leaving my husband there will always be a special place for you in my heart. Please don't let what happened in Atlanta end our friendship, I have gotten more out of emailing and instant messaging you than I have out of a lot of the relationships I have with people that are in the same area I am in. What we had in Atlanta was very special to me, if it was nothing more than just sex to you and you don't want to talk to me any more that's fine, just please do me the courtesy of telling me. The past few days of wondering what happened have been hell for me. I ask that no matter what your feelings are now that you please contact me so that I know exactly where we stand. If nothing else I guess we'll always have Atlanta. Love Tracy.

I sat in my chair wondering how I did feel about her. Before we'd met in Atlanta I was sure that it was just the distance between us that was keeping me from calling it love. When I first laid eyes on her in Atlanta I decided that the distance didn't matter as much, and that I did love her. Then when I found the ring, I was blown away, how could she not have told me that she was married?

At around 1:30 I finally decided what to say in my reply and I began typing.

Dear Tracy

When's your next business trip?.....

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers