Well-Bred Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

Big Mama turned to address Jeremiah; he responded, and there was a brief conversation during which Big Mama pointed toward Mother several times. Then Jeremiah spoke to Mother.

"The woman they call Big Mama wants you to confirm the group leader's story. That you took his seed in your mouth to keep me with you." Mother was listening to Jeremiah, then slowly turned to look at Big Mama. She nodded her head, indicating it was true. Big Mama spoke again to Jeremiah.

"She says she wants to witness this good omen herself, and for you to demonstrate to her people that you are able to do this. I am very sorry, Ma'am; she said this time you must... you must... she says you have to... take my seed. It is not necessary, Ma'am. I cannot expect you to do this thing. I have already disgraced you by allowing you to take him in your mouth. I will tell her this is not possible," Jeremiah said to Mother.

"She wants me to take your... penis in my mouth and swallow your... seed in front of all these people? Oh, God, no! Jeremiah, what will happen if I do not do it?"

"Big Mama says that if you do not believe I am worth saving, she has no need for me either."

"Oh, God. Wait... Jeremiah, tell her, tell her I will do it." Mother then looked again at Big Mama, and nodded her head in acceptance. Big Mama pointed at Jeremiah, and gestured for Mother to begin. Mother lowered her arms, walked slowly to him, then dropped to her knees. She hesitated before reaching up to hold his semi-erect penis, leaned forward and began licking it up and down. Then she placed her mouth around the tip. Jeremiah grunted and flinched. Mother started moving her head back and forth, taking his penis in a little farther each time.

Standing next to them, I could see her right cheek bulging and flexing. Jeremiah started moaning and moving his hips slightly back and forth. It didn't take long for him to seize up, his muscles tense, at which time Mother sucked harder and I could see her throat moving as she swallowed in big gulps. It was all over in just a minute or so; then Mother backed off and licked him clean then stood in front of him. Their eyes met; I believe she wanted him to know that he was part of our family, and she would do whatever was necessary to keep us alive.

Big Mama said something to Jeremiah, then pointed to Burgess. "Ma'am, she says now Burgess if you want to keep him, too. I'm sorry, Ma'am." Mother nodded slightly, looked over her shoulder at Big Mama, then kneeled in front of Burgess and repeated the process. He was already fully erect before she started, so it took very little time for her to completely drain him. She licked him clean then stood and turned to walk back to her position with Alison and Elizabeth. Big Mama said something while pointing to me. Mother did not need Jeremiah to translate this time.

Mother stood in front of me, gazed into my eyes for a moment, with tears starting to swell up. "I'm so sorry, Jacob. I can't believe this is happening to us," she said before dropping to her knees a third time. I was also fully erect after watching her with Jeremiah and Burgess. I was very close to an orgasm anyway just from the circumstances, seeing naked dozens of naked women dancing in provocative manners. I doubt that it took a whole minute for me to explode in Mother's mouth. She was able to swallow everything, just as with the other two. After licking me clean, she stood and returned to stand by my sister and my wife, placing her hands behind her head as before. In spite of all that had happened so far, Mother still displayed a sense of defiant pride; she would not let anything "break her" and would sacrifice as necessary to keep us together and safe.

Big Mama nodded her approval; the leader of the group that captured us bowed and backed away from the "V." This was the signal for the Seers to begin their examinations. They started with Alison. One Seer pinched and pulled on her breasts, testing the nipples by rolling them between her fingers. Another knelt behind Alison, where the Seer appeared to spread her butt cheeks and stick a finger in the hole. This made Alison squeal and jump. The Seer in front of her slapped a tit hard and put her hands back behind her head. A third Seer knelt in front of Alison, reached up and spread her vaginal lips for a closer look. She then stuck fingers up inside, then smelled and tasted them after she pulled them out of Alison. Big Mama waddled over, and the Seer held her hand out for Big Mama to smell Alison's scent. The other came from behind Alison so Big Mama could smell the finger from the back hole. Big Mama reached out and squeezed one of Alison's tits, then grunted and moved in front of Mother.

The Seers examined Mother in the same manner, and Big Mama smelled fingers and squeezed both of Mother's tits. She also forced Mother's mouth open to see what remained of the seeds from the three of us before moving on to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was sobbing again. Seers not only had to slap both of her tits and her rear end, but also had to force her hands back behind her head twice. Big Mama turned to say something to Jeremiah.

He told us, "She is pleased that Elizabeth is... fat. Remember, Andre told us that large white women are especially prized in this village. Big Mama says Elizabeth must learn to be obedient and submissive, or it will be very hard for her here."

As Big Mama strolled slowly back to her seat, Keepers spread rolled-up grass mats across the open part of the "V" in front of us. There were rounded holes in the center of each matt. Three of the Keepers dug holes in the ground and placed some type of pottery in the bottom, then rolled the mats all the way open, with the holes over the pots. They then turned their attentions toward our women as the drums started beating again. Two Keepers each began gently rubbing Alison, Elizabeth and Mother all over their bodies; they appeared to be massaging them.

After a few minutes, the Keepers moved all of us to the mats. We were pushed to the ground, and rolled over on our backs. The women were positioned so that their crotches were directly above the pots in the ground; the men were positioned in the other direction -- our feet by their heads, in inverted "Y" configurations. Some Keepers held us down, while others tied ropes to our hands and feet. Our arms were pulled up above our heads, with the rope then staked into the ground so we could barely move our heads. Our legs were pulled wide and staked in that position.

The drum beats intensified as the Keepers backed away. Then a woman, one of the matrons who paraded past us earlier, stood at my feet and began dancing in a completely vulgar manner! She was bouncing her ample tits wildly while flexing her knees out to the side revealing more of her vagina. Then she reached between her legs and pulled her lips apart; the bright pink was a high contrast to the rest of her very dark body. She started pumping her hips back and forth, an obvious gesture of intercourse. The woman was smiling at me the whole time.

She turned around, bent over and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Curiosity got the better of me, so I lifted my head to see what she was showing off. I could see her butt hole, her thick pussy lips, and her, well... large and quite frankly beautiful tits swaying back and forth. Then I noticed her face; white teeth smiling at me upside-down.

With my head lifted slightly above my arms, I could see that other women were dancing in the same manner in front of Alison and Mother on either side of me. From that angle, I could not see what their reaction was; mine was vertically obvious.

The drumming stopped. The dancers moved to stand over our heads; we were looking directly up into their crotches. They lowered themselves onto our faces, and the drumming began a slow, steady beat.

My head was pinned between my arms. A black woman had her vagina virtually on top of my nose and mouth. I smelled sweat and urine, as well as her ass and the unique aroma of a woman's pussy, all at once. She reached down and began masturbating right on top of me! Her pelvis moved back and forth with the beat of the drums, sliding her pussy lips up and down my face. It wasn't long before I could feel the wet sticky discharge from her vagina; she was lubricating quickly. As she got closer to orgasm, the pace and her moans intensified, until she cried out, followed by a sloppy release of her fluids. I had to swallow to breath. The taste was earthy, pungent, salty and somewhat slimy. Of course, I had never experienced anything like that in my marriage; it just wasn't done in our small world.

The woman wiped her crotch over my face a couple more times before rising and walking away. This allowed me to hear Mother and Alison gasping for air as they experienced the same treatment.

A smaller, thinner woman appeared between my legs and began dancing. This one had small tits, pointed upward; perky in fact. Her crotch was darker, bushier, so when she pulled her lips apart the color contrast was even more than the first woman's. When she turned to bend over and spread her ass toward me, her tits were barely visible from that angle. By the time the signal was given for the women to sit on our faces, she was already extremely wet. Her female scent overpowered the other smells from her crotch. I'm pretty sure from her passionate noises and gestures that she had several orgasms while on top of me.

The third woman was very large. Perhaps half the size of Big Mama, but in similar proportions. Thick thighs and hips; a tummy roll over her crotch, and tits about the size of my head. It was fascinating to watch, however. There was more than enough fat to make the wiggling body parts motivate me in a bizarre way. I didn't think it was possible for my penis to get any harder, until she turned around and I saw fat, almost inviting pussy lips, along with the sight of bulbous tits swaying almost to her knees.

I was afraid when she sat on me the rolls would smother me. But she was experienced, and spread her thighs wide and stayed far enough above my head to allow me to breathe while she masturbated. Her scent was much stronger than the first two women's. But staring straight up at those tits took my mind off everything else.

As she hit climax, she lowered her pussy directly onto my face, forcing me to hold my breath for almost a minute. When she lifted, I gasped for air. The second time she dropped down, it wasn't quite all the way. I was so turned-on at that point that I lifted my head and began licking her pussy! This apparently triggered another of her orgasms; my face got wetter, and she got louder and even more pungent. I kept licking.

The next three women became a blur; I honestly can't remember much about any of them. Except that the sixth and final woman seemed to enjoy rubbing her ass hole as well as her pussy up and down my face. That was unpleasant, to say the least, so I was relieved when she stood and walked away.

The drumming stopped. I was able to see the women on either side of me stand and walk away from Alison and Mother. I had a peculiar and improper interest in what their thoughts were of this ordeal. But I would not find out until days later when our daily "routines" began.

There were giggles and squeals from over my shoulder, apparently coming from the group of matrons seeking pregnancy. One of the Seers led a dancer to stand above Alison's head. Another Seer positioned a dancer above me, then Mother and on down the line. Andre explained for this part of our "indoctrination" the Seers selected the best, most provocative dancers for the honor of public intercourse with several men.

As the drumming began again, the women positioned their crotches above our faces, but this time facing toward our feet. This offered a closer view of their ass holes, but the idea was to have their vaginas directly above us. They were on their hands and knees, so not right on our faces as before. A Keeper positioned himself next to her side. Then I looked up and saw a large penis about to enter the vagina swaying over me. The Keeper reached back and spread her pussy lips with one hand while using the other to guide the man's penis into her. Andre said this was an important part of their culture; something that roughly translated into the "Welcoming Womb." Men were eagerly invited to plant their seeds in hopes of the esteemed status of pregnancy for the recipient.

Looking straight up I had a close view of him pumping her. The slickened penis going back and forth; her lips being pushed and pulled in and out. It was, quite frankly, a mesmerizing sight. I heard her groaning loudly, and noticed her wiggling her hips in encouragement. By lifting my head a little, I could see the Keeper massaging her right tit, pulling it down as if milking it.

Shortly after that, she lowered the top half of her body enough to wrap her lips around my penis and began sucking me. I was watching her tits being played with while right above me her pussy was being (pleasantly) hammered. She sucked harder and harder until I exploded. I was so far beyond reality that I lifted my head far enough to be able to eagerly lick her pussy and his dick as it went in and out! I was so immersed in the whole sexual environment that it seemed like the normal thing to do.

As he finished and pulled back, two drops of his sperm fell on my forehead and cheek. Another man quickly took his place, and the Keeper guided the penis in the now sloppier hole. As she was being pumped, she was gently sucking on my dick again, swirling her tongue around and around the tip. I popped again, in her mouth. She swallowed and kept licking.

During this stage of the ordeal, there was some excitement. I could hear Alison shrieking loudly and struggling hard against the bindings the whole time people were fucking on top of her. At the end, two Seers stood between Alison's legs and pointed to her crotch, giggling and smiling as though impressed.

I would learn later that day what the excitement was all about; Andre explained it to me in the corral. Alison was what, in his line of business, was called a "squirter." According to him, fluids would shoot out of a squirter's vagina during orgasms. Two women who worked for the whorehouse described their experiences to him and his wife. In short, they would become very sensitive and their orgasms would intensify as they were "squirting." It was also decided that they needed to inform their clients so they would not be shocked or think the prostitutes were peeing on them.

Squirters were rarer than fat white women, and held in even higher regard. I never knew this about Alison, and I doubt she had known about it before reaching new levels of stimulation as had occurred that day.

As I listened to Alison have repeated and apparently extreme orgasms, the penises above my head continued to change. Each time one pulled out, a glob of goo would drop on my face.

Four more men knelt and pounding the pussy above my face, before the drumming stopped again. By that time, sperm was dripping out of her pussy in clumps, right on to my nose and lips. For the first time in my life, I tasted a man's fluids; musky, also salty and slimy and somewhat lumpy.

Jeremiah, Burgess and I were cut loose and were directed to kneel next to one of our women. I was between Mother and Alison; Jeremiah between Alison and Elizabeth, and Burgess on the other side of Elizabeth. We were next to the calves on their legs, facing the upper portions of their bodies. I glanced at Alison's body. Her pussy was quite visible, and the wetness from her "squirting" left a dark trail out between her legs. Her tits were still pert, upright and pointed; she was still squirming and shivering, apparently from the multiple orgasms she experienced for the first time in her life. She saw me looking and glanced away, unnecessarily ashamed. Alison had no control over the situation, and therefore nothing to justify shame.

I looked at Mother, at her full, thick inner thighs. Her pussy was glistening from within, and the darker, inner "flaps" of her vagina stuck out farther than before. She was breathing heavily; I doubt she ever experienced multiple orgasms before, but there was no way of knowing for sure. Her large tits hung to either side of her chest, and rolled slightly with her breathing. Mother saw me looking at her naked and sweating body, but did not turn away. Like my own face, hers was covered in damp but drying clumps on her cheeks, eyebrows, lips and chin, and strung throughout her hair. She tried to give me a reassuring look, as though this was another test we would survive.

A male Keeper knelt on the other side of Mother, and began sucking on her closest tit. He stopped and looked a few times before being satisfied the nipple was sufficiently erect, then repeated the process on the other tit. The Keeper was on the other side of Mother, facing toward me. He reached down to her crotch, gently spread her lips and began massaging the area. Mother began moving her pussy to reach his touch, saw me watching, then looked away.

The Keeper exposed a bump at the top of her vagina (the "clitoris" I would later discover) and began moving it in small, gentle circles. Mother's response intensified; she was moaning loudly and moving her hips around. Her vagina seemed to get wetter somehow.

The Keeper motioned to someone behind me. A large local man knelt between Mother's knees; the Keeper spread her vaginal lips wide while guiding the man's penis into it. Once it was at the opening, the Keeper backed away and the man plunged into Mother. The raping of our women had begun. We all knew it was to happen; and we knew there was nothing to be done which could prevent it. And now I was kneeling next to my Mother, watching the man's rear end go back and forth, and her tit on my side swaying in time with his strokes. She began moaning very loudly, then excitedly pushing her hips up to meet his penetrations. She was looking the other direction, so I could not see the expression on her face. Shortly, Mother cried out, "Yes, yes, Oh, God, yes. I cannot stop it, I cannot help it." She looked up at me, "My body has taken control; I have never had these feelings before. I cannot stop it."

While I was watching Mother, the Keeper knelt down next to Alison. He sucked her tits until the nipples were stiff, then prepared her vagina. A local approached between her legs as Jeremiah and I looked on. The Keeper guided his penis into her, as she shook her head, whispering "No, no, no!" But Jeremiah and I knew any effort to prevent this could bring a hasty and unpleasant response against the six of us.

We watched helplessly as the villager pummeled my wife's pussy. While Alison was reluctant about the first man, the second one brought her to climax. We could see thin fluid flowing between their legs; Alison's orgasm caused her to "squirt" again. Her orgasms continued, but the flow slowed to trickles, and then ceased completely. I assumed she had run dry? However, that did not stop her from responding to the men on top of her, her hips moving in rhythm with their strokes, her quiet vocal encouragements to get "more, harder, faster."

When the Keeper moved to Elizabeth, she began shrieking hysterically. A female Keeper rushed to sit on her face to muffle the screams and pin her upper body down. The male Keeper began sucking her tits and preparing her vagina. Two other Keepers had to hold Elizabeth's sizable legs down; she was kicking and struggling hard. Burgess could do nothing to stop the big man from shoving his penis into Elizabeth in a rough way, probably as a way of punishing her for the resistance. As he pumped in an out, I could see Elizabeth's huge tit rolling against her ribs. Now all three women were, as Andre called it, being "fucked."

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers