Well-Bred Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

What were the pregnant ones thinking? They had been successfully bred, and now they were helping others get pregnant. It did not appear they were stressed or nervous at all. In fact, just the opposite it seemed. Even the one with blood on her face seemed serene and peaceful, as though she enjoyed massaging the other woman's breast.

As I continued to gaze, my eyes again caught Mother's. Jacques was enthusiastically milking her from the other side, and the man behind her was pounding hard. I was virtually hypnotized watching her large tit closest to me swinging wildly as she rode his dick. My concentration was interrupted when she arched her back and pushed all the way back on him. She let out a loud groan as she quivered through the mutual climax.

As the man pulled out and walked to the Keeper to get cleaned off, Mother glanced in my direction. Our eyes locked again as she waited for Jacques to insert the next dick. I had not thought about it before, but it must be a very strange feeling to know you have a pecker inside you connected to a man you've never seen before, and didn't see now. You only felt a penis and responded; it didn't matter who it belonged to.

We gazed at each other until it was time for Monique's rotation. After she was positioned on her back with her ass in the center of the mat again, I scooped the recent deposits from her pussy into the jar. She was already reaching for the next man as I settled in place next to her.

****

The Keeper signaled for the next man to wait while he checked the level in Monique's jar. She accommodated by pulling her knees up toward her head. He pointed the man to another woman down the line who was waiting with her legs spread. The Keeper slapped my shoulder harshly, and said something I couldn't understand.

"He's upset that you didn't let him know the jar was almost full. You're supposed to scoop me out before I turn over on my stomach," Monique explained. I did as she said after pulling her knees down so that her cunt was directly over the jar. It was almost to the brim, but not quite.

Monique rolled over on her stomach, spread her legs slightly and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Her face was on the ground, pointed in my direction. "Do you remember what you did to your Mother during the initiation? Did Andre explain what to do now?" she asked.

"I think I know what to do." I used my fingers to smear the wetness that dripped from her cunt to her ass when she was being fucked. I slowly rubbed small circles around her hole, until I was able to easily insert one, then two fingers. I continued to massage her asshole until it was stretched and looser. "Now?" I asked.

"Yes, Jacob. That feels very nice so far. Climb between my legs and stick it in my ass. Go slowly at first, until you're all the way in. Then, when you feel my ass muscles relax, just start fucking me like you usually do."

"I've only done it once... the other day... with Mother. So I'm not really sure what is 'usual.'"

I heard her chuckle, even though I couldn't see her face from where I was. I began humping in a manner similar to those who had fucked Monique's pussy this morning. The tight fit, combined with the fact that I had been hard for a couple of hours, caused a quick release. When she felt me tense up and empty into her ass, "See, I told you I'd take care of it later." Monique rotated her butt a little, trying to get most of the cum out of me before I withdrew. It felt really nice with her butt cheeks up against my crotch; I stayed in until I got limp, then backed out slowly.

Andre said the villagers believed this final act, of fucking the woman in the rear, pushed the villager's sperm further up into her womb, or squeezed it out the pussy. Either it would increase the chances of her getting pregnant, or would add to the level of the jar below. The sperm would be put to maximum use in any event.

Monique reached around and separated her butt cheeks again. I scooped the last bit of ooze from her cunt to the jar. "You're almost through, Jacob," she told me, her face still off to one side.

"I... yes, I know." I stared at her flexing asshole, with my cum leaking out. When I touched my tongue to her hole, she pushed her rear gently up toward me as encouragement. It also had the effect of flattening her cheeks out so I could get easier access. I began licking all about, cleaning my cum from around her ass.

"Try to get as much out of me as you can," she instructed. I pushed my face in harder, wrapped my lips around the entire hole, and began sucking. "Stick your tongue inside, too, Jacob. It will make it go faster."

Much like with Mother, I didn't think about what I was doing. It was just something that was required for survival, now part of our daily "Routines." Cleaning out this strange woman's ass was one of my "duties" as an attendant. Getting fucked by strangers all morning, then having another stranger fuck her ass and suck it out was part of her duties. It wasn't something we could debate or discuss, or refuse. It was all part of this new life we'd been given. At least Monique was pleasant and civil about the whole thing. I wondered what the other women would be like.

We moved together to the top of the mat and waited for the others to finish while a Keeper carefully removed the jar. He took it to the end of the line to my right, knelt and handed it to a woman. I recognized her from the other day; it was one of the Seers!

She was close enough for me to study her for the first time, and appeared to be Mother's age, perhaps a little older. She was a tall, relatively thin blonde woman with small, pointed tits which sagged a little with age. There was a circular, bluish design around one nipple; the other nipple had a diamond-shaped purple design around it. In spite of the sag of the breasts, both nipples pointed up slightly. Her stomach was flat; her thighs were thin. The circular Seer brand was bright red, just above a bare pussy; she had no pubic hair! There were parallel rows of round dots going down either side of her vaginal slit.

The woman checked the level in the jar, looked toward Monique and nodded a slight salute for her satisfactory performance. She glanced at me briefly, smiled and looked away. Her face was an interesting mixture of wisdom and serenity.

"Her name is Elke, we believe," Monique whispered when she saw me staring at the Seer. "It is said she is from Bavaria. The Seers are revered among the villagers, almost like fertility goddesses. The captives know very little about them; we pick up bits and pieces from time to time."

"Andre told me a little about them, that they are supposed to be able to predict pregnancies and whether the babies will be girls or boys. He said Big Mama trained them, and that they volunteered to become Seers."

"Yes, although they are from different cultures around the world, the Seers seem to have willingly embraced the local traditions and rituals. Truth is, this situation is better than what life could be for a lot of us," Monique explained. "As whores, we got fucked every day, so that part's no different. Men often got drunk and mean; we got beaten or pistol-whipped a couple of times a week. Andre would throw the men out, but he couldn't get to us before we got bruised or cut. Here, they just want to fuck us. We don't have to worry about buying outfits, keeping up our looks or going broke when we get too old."

"We also have better sex here. It usually takes longer for women to cum, and with customers spread throughout the night, whores hardly ever get enough to have an orgasm. The villagers have you attendants eat us first, so we're already warmed up by the time the men start to fuck us. Then it's continuous until we fill up the jar, and we get to do it on our backs and up on our knees. Most of us cum several times every day during the morning Routine. We end it with one of you sticking it in our asses. Not many of our customers liked that idea, but it feels good; I'd like to do it more if we could. I think most of the women think the same way. It's uncomfortable at first, but once they get used to it, they'll want it more, too."

That prompted me to look up and down the line. Elizabeth was holding her cheeks wide so Andre could get in deeper; based on the whining and moaning, she sounded close to another orgasm. I would never have guessed that my sister could take to ass fucking so quickly. In fact, Elizabeth seemed to have adapted to this whole situation without much thought or resistance. She went from blubbering and crying the first day or two, to anxiously grabbing cocks to insert, and now wanting Andre in her ass as deep as he could go.

Alison was slower to adapt. She had two, or possibly three, orgasms when the men were fucking her cunt. I'm pretty sure she squirted at least once, based on the cheering and laughter from that direction earlier in the day. But now, she was face-down with her fists clinched and a grimace on her face. Alison wasn't crying or resisting, however. As Monique said, getting butt fucked took some getting used to.

As the Portuguese emptied into Alison and plopped out, she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart so he could clean her. She lifted her hips to give him better access. Apparently Alison liked the licking and sucking of her ass, just not the pumping... at least, not yet.

Burgess and I had not discussed our wives since being captured. It was a topic I was sure would happen eventually. I was still confused and stunned about Alison. My head and heart were agonizing about seeing her with so many men; my pecker responded differently, and very obviously. Visions of her reaching to insert dicks in her pussy were hard to dismiss.

At the end of the line was a large, black pot, wide-mouthed and a little more than knee high. Keepers emptied the filled jars from the captives into the pot after each was assessed by the Seer. The pregnant captives took turns straddling the pot and pissing into it before they marched us all back to the pens. I asked Andre about that as we were eating our midday rations.

He smiled and just told me, "Wait until this evening. I don't want to spoil the surprise." I left it at that; maybe it was better not to know ahead of time.

****

The Gatherings

After a rest, the Keepers took us back to the center of the village. We were placed on our knees in a straight line; men together at one end, women at the other. It worked out that I was the inside man, next to Alison on the inside of the women's line. Andre was on the other side of me, and Mother was on the other side of Alison. It was mid-afternoon, and the part of day that he described as "The Gatherings." Andre snickered at his own joke; it was a social gathering among villagers at the same time it was a gathering of additional semen for the evening ritual.

Alison and I glanced at each other, then just looked down at the ground. Neither of us knew what to say. Villagers were lining up across from us. The Keepers began an orderly process of cueing up men in front of the captive women. From the other end, Keepers assigned native women to the male captives.

A dark woman stood in front of me, reaching down to separate her lips. I looked at Andre, who just said, "Start licking and sucking until she comes. Then keep doing that until they run out of women. At least now we have three extra men!"

As I began to position my face in her crotch, I saw Alison take the tip of a large black penis into her mouth. I tried to concentrate on my task, but could not shut out the grunting of the man Alison was sucking; I also listened as she moaned in response. Was she enjoying this?

During this Routine, village women shed their colorful wraps and waited in line nude. The first one to step in front of me was not an unattractive woman, perhaps in her late twenties. She was of medium build, with thick, muscular thighs and a flat stomach. Her tits were round but not large; they stuck out but not far enough to sag or droop. There was a small thick row of pubic hair which ran from the top of her slit down to the bottom on either side of her cunt, no more than an inch wide on either of her outer lips. When she pulled her lips apart, there were sections on the inside which were darker than her outer skin, but also parts that were light pink. She looked down at me and pushed her crotch gently toward me as I buried my face and proceeded to lick up and down like Andre instructed.

He was also right about the social nature of the gathering. Without removing my mouth from her pussy, I could look up and see the man next to her, the one my wife was sucking on, playing with this woman's tit. They were chatting about something, very animated and giggling.

Andre leaned in my direction, and whispered, "I believe you're eating his wife's pussy. They are both pleased she will be excited and ready to fuck as soon as they get back to their hut. Since your wife will take his cum in her mouth, he will be able to last longer, giving his wife more pleasure."

When the man exploded in Alison's mouth, I heard Mother quickly remind her not to swallow the cum before she turned her attention back to the penis in her own face. They were supposed to spit it into the jars between their knees. It looked like the same size jars used in the morning.

I kept chewing on the pussy in front of me, listening as Alison spit into the jar. I could see out of the corner of my eye as she set the jar back on the ground and reached for the next pecker hanging before her. She turned briefly to look at me, then wrapped her lips around the second dick while fondling his testicles.

The woman I was attending to began humping back and forth, slowly at first, then increasing in speed and intensity as she pushed on the back of my head. It only took a few more seconds before both her hands grabbed my head while she simultaneously ground her pussy into my face. A small gush came out, soaking my cheeks and chin then dripping down my neck. I caught some of it in my mouth, swallowing twice before she finished.

I had tasted women's cum before, during the ordeal then with Monique earlier in the day. This woman's seemed a little bit saltier and perhaps thicker than the others. She let me finish licking her clean before backing away to make room for the next woman in line. By then, Alison was just finishing with her second "guest."

She sucked him dry, and spit his cum into the jar by her knees. I was staring at her while waiting for the next woman to cue up in front of me. Alison set the jar down and was ready for her third man.

She looked at me, noticed the dazed look I must have had, and said in a casual, matter-of-fact manner, "Monique and her daughters taught us what to do. They had Keepers come into the pens at night so we could practice on them. Sucking dicks never even occurred to me before we got here. But it's actually quite pleasurable; in fact, I get stimulated, too, when I make a man cum in my mouth." By that time there was another penis dangling in front of her, which she quickly placed her lips around and started sucking.

I got tapped on the head, then turned to see another woman in front of me. She was quite heavy-set, with rolls and bulges; tits about the size of Elizabeth's hung nearly to the waist. I waited as she used both hands to pull up the gut hanging over her pussy. When it appeared, I hesitated before moving in. It, too, was fat and bulging. A large patch of dense, dark hair sat above very thick lips; the hole at the top of the wide slit was large and round. I closed my eyes as I opened the cunt and began inserting my tongue as deep as I could get it. I used the thumb of my right hand to play with her clit.

This woman responded much quicker than the previous one, and very quickly my whole face was wet with her female slime. It was not altogether objectionable as I imagined it would be; just a different sensation than expected. She took only a couple of minutes to cum. By then she had let go of the flab and was squeezing her own tits. I had to use one hand to hold up her gut so could continue. Her thick thighs and ass quivered as she peaked. I felt the gush go all the way down my chest. After I finished licking her clean, she patted my head as though I were a pet dog and began chatting excitedly with the other women waiting in line.

I counted thirteen women I serviced that afternoon. I'm sure the other men managed about the same. The captive women were still busy, with more than two dozen men left in the line. Andre sat back on the grass mat, and I moved back to sit beside him.

It was an uncanny scene, all the captive women lined up on their knees, each with dicks in their mouths. Alison had one hand at the base of the penis, the other one reached up to stroke the area behind the scrotum. She was currently in a slow rhythm, moving her mouth up and down over his dick. He had both hands on top of her head, fondling it lightly while looking down at her. I gazed at her slim, naked back down to her tight little ass.

Next to her, Mother had both hands wrapped around the penis while the man stood with his hands on his hips, talking to the man at his side. Mother's ass shook slightly with her motions, as did the tit I could see from my present angle.

Monique used her left hand to caress the belly of the man she was sucking while the other hand was stroking the lower half of the penis. She would occasionally back away to tickle the tip with her tongue, then plunge the whole thing back in her mouth. With her hand on his belly, I had a clear view of her large tit dangling from her chest, with the nipple sticking out about an inch. I was still fascinated with the site of tits hanging down and jiggling. Although I didn't know it at the time, it was something I would enjoy the rest of my life.

I didn't yet know the next woman in line. She was one of the pregnant ones. Each of her hands were on the knees of the man, while she rapidly went up and down on him. He was gently stroking her face while looking down and apparently talking to her. The large pregnant belly wobbled, but her small, pointed tits hardly moved.

Just then, Mother's man grunted and shoved his pelvis forward. She continued sucking and stroking him until he plopped out and turned away. She looked around as she waited for the next one. Mother saw me sitting off to the side and gave me a slight smile. She turned back in time to have the next pecker tap her on the cheek. She responded immediately, placing the tip in her mouth.

****

Pasting & Tasting

As we waited for the captive women to finish, I took the time to survey the whole scene around us. People still stood watching the men get sucked, talking casually. Other people walked by without looking over; it was a common enough setting that not everyone seemed interested all the time.

The Seer named Elke stood by the large black pot, apparently giving instructions to two of the Keepers. Periodically, pregnant village women would stand next to the pot, pull back their pussy lips and pee into it! This was the same pot they dumped the cum into earlier in the day.

Andre laughed when he saw me gawking at them. "After the women get through sucking, they'll dump their spit jars into that big black pot with the rest of the cum from this morning. It's all mixed together with the piss from the pregnant ones. They believe it is a potent fertility mixture. I didn't say anything before because I wanted to see the look on your face."

"What the hell to they do with it then? Bake a cake?" I'm sure there was a stupefied look on my face as I asked Andre.

He shook his head, still laughing at me. "They'll do what I like to call Pasting and Tasting. The women that are trying to get pregnant, including ours, will line up while other villagers sing and dance and clap."

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers