Well-Bred Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

"The Keepers will pick two of us to smear the concoction on each of the women, their tits, bellies and cunts. The woman will lick your hand clean, and you're on to the next one." Andre paused to gauge my reaction. "It all sounds pretty grotesque at the beginning, I'm sure. It was for me. But I accepted the fact it's just another collection of body fluids, and we've already tasted about everything there is."

"Why don't they just drink it themselves or something? Why do we have to be involved with that, too? It seems they'd be happy with us just sucking dicks and eating pussies and such, shouldn't they?" I asked.

"It's just one more thing to get used to. We all have new lives now, Jacob. The only rules are the ones they give us. You must remember that. Always remember that, for your safety as well as your women's." Andre was more serious now, trying to be supportive. "As I understand it, the collected cum and the piss from the pregnant ones encourages the women's bodies to be more receptive to sperm in their own bodies. I have no idea whether it works, but it's fun to watch anyway."

I looked away, back toward the black pot. Elke stood there, still talking to the Keepers. She was an attractive, self-assured woman. I wondered how long she'd been here, how many men she'd fucked, how many children she had. Did she still enjoy sex, or just directing the activities?

Elke was pointing toward us, selecting captives while we waited for the women to finish sucking. All but two were done; only the oriental and Alison were still performing. One Keeper went up the line, collecting jars and returning the contents to the black pot. When Alison and the other women spit the last of their collections into the jars by their knees, the Keeper added theirs to the pot as well.

A Keeper approached me and took my elbow to help me stand; another did the same with Mother. We were led to the pot, and pushed to our knees next to it. Elke said something, but neither of us understood. I looked back at Andre.

"You are to stir up the mixture before it is applied to the women," he told us. "You and your Mother are to stick your arms in and blend it as best you can."

We just looked at him. "Are you fucking serious?" I asked. I surprised Mother and myself at the ease which I used the newly acquired language I learned from Andre and his wife.

"Yes, just start swirling it around until the cum and the piss are pretty well mixed. The Seer will show you what to do after that," he said.

Just then there was a light tap on the side of my head. Elke was pointing at the pot, instructing me to get started. I looked at Mother. She nodded and stuck her arms in past her elbows and started mixing the fluids. I did the same from the others side. The piss was runny and yellow. The cum was thicker, a little lumpy by now, and not quite white. There was also a bit of pink, from the oriental woman on her "cycle." It took awhile to get the contents to a somewhat consistent blend.

By that time, the village women formed two lines; one on my side, the other on Mother's side of the pot. Elke said something to us, then reached into the pot and pulled out a small scoop of goo. She began smearing it in circles on the left tit of the woman in front of me, then the other tit and down to the belly. Another smaller scoop went to the woman's vagina, around the outside lips then up the slit into her as far as Elke's fingers would reach. She pulled her hand from the pussy and presented it to the woman, who sucked the cum and piss mixture from her hands and fingers.

Elke backed away, and it was my turn and Mother's to apply the goo to the rest of the women in line. Monique and Andre had been right; this lifestyle could be quite agreeable once I was able to overcome the taboos placed on us by our own societies. For me, it was actually quite stimulating in a peculiar way. I enjoyed playing with the tits and cunts of different women; spreading cum and piss on their bodies was wonderfully nasty.

Mother also appeared to be taking pleasure in the process. She was enthusiastically squeezing the tits, paying particular attention to the nipples. She took more time rubbing gentle circles around the belly where the baby would soon start to grow. Mother smeared goo below the pubic hair line, on and in the pussy as far as she could, then allowed the woman to suck her hand fingers.

After that Mother did something completely unexpected; not something Elke demonstrated anyway. She placed her hands on either side of the woman's hips, leaned forward and kissed the cunt she had just pasted. "I will pray that you have a healthy baby very soon," she told the woman before kissing it a second time.

The woman was not sure how to react; she certainly didn't understand Mother's comments in English. She looked at Elke who gave her a hug of reassurance. After the woman turned to walk away, Elke knelt in front of Mother, kissed her on the lips and hugged her tightly. She was impressed with Mother's commitment to help impregnate the village women. I decided it would be in my own best interest to copy Mother's actions. So I grasped the hips of the woman and kissed the sticky cunt in my face before releasing her and training my attention to the next in line.

Mother and I progressed through the line of the "Desirables" as Andre called them; those desiring to become pregnant. When everyone, including the other women captives had gone through one line or the other, it was my turn to do Mother, as the last captive secured for breeding purposes. Fortunately, Mother had done Alison and Elizabeth, postponing that experience for me temporarily.

It was going to be odd enough to fondle my own Mother, smearing goo on her most private parts. I tried not to think about whose body it was, focusing on the body parts and not looking up at her face. I was still very tentative about touching her breasts.

She lifted her tits, one in each hand, and chuckled, "Jacob, they're not delicate. They won't burst or anything. Just smear the rest of the pot on me." Mother was adapting to the changes in our lives much faster than I was.

Unlike the previous women, Mother reached down and pulled her lips wide apart so I could get almost my whole hand full of the mixture deep inside her. "That feels really good, son. Try to turn your hand around inside and slide it up and down like you were fucking me with your fist; pump the goo as deep in me as you can. I'm very close to climaxing if you could do that for me." Mother pleaded.

I obliged her request, and was myself rewarded with the view of her flopping tits and quivering thighs as she went through a wave of orgasms. Mother steadied herself by holding onto my head as her knees sagged a little. I turned my fist around twice more then slowly withdrew it from her pussy. I held up my hand and she licked the palm and the top, then sucked on each finger. When she took my thumb in her mouth, she not only sucked on it but twirled her tongue around it just as she did when she sucked my dick before our initiation ordeal. I kissed her vagina and came away with more slime on my face.

"We will be fine, Jacob. We are all safe now, and we just have to trust in the plan He has for us, whatever it may be. I'm sure now He brought us here to help these people," Mother smiled down at me. "I never expected to live naked or fuck strangers, and I'm sure you never dreamed of watching your wife, sister and mother living this way either. I realize it must have been very difficult to kneel next to Alison while she sucked on all those men. But, we must overcome our inhibitions and adapt to their way of life. It is all new, and none of us could ever have imagined our current situation."

The Keepers urged us back to rejoin the line of captives for the return to our pens. Women were expected to let the goo dry on them, allow it to soak in overnight, to be washed off only in the morning river dip. I'm sure it would be uncomfortable, with dirt and bugs sticking to the covered areas all night.

As we settled into our respective pens for the evening, Andre casually mentioned that our Routines for the first day were almost completed. It was already dusk. My knees and mouth were sore, overworked. I just wanted to sleep. Our gate opened, and one of the younger female Keepers entered the pen, crawled to the middle and lay on her back with knees spread.

Andre explained to Burgess, Jeremiah and me that the villagers realized we had strong needs, especially after watching and helping women get fucked all day. A different Keeper would be sent to us from now on to relieve our sexual frustrations; it was the final part of the Routines which we were part of now. Since they were not pure villagers, it would be of little consequence if they had one of our babies. It would be a mixed breed, which would confer a modicum of status on Keepers with light skinned babies.

On the other hand, male Keepers were free to use captive women to relieve their own sexual frustrations, but only in the mouth or the ass. Any Keeper inserting his pecker into the vagina of a woman, captive or villager, would be banished from the tribe with often serious consequences. I remembered what Alison said about practicing sucking on Keepers' dicks. She had not mentioned the ass fuckings though.

The young Keeper in our pen spread her legs wide, a definite invitation. She was already playing with her tits and fingering her cunt to get wet before we approached her. Jeremiah and I were shocked that Burgess was the first to jump on the opportunity, so to speak. He had always been the shy and reserved one of the three of us. In just seconds he had his pecker buried in the young Keeper, pumping away.

Jeremiah and Andre were more subdued and steady. Jacques was rather rough with her, I thought. The Portuguese fellow passed, electing to sleep instead. It was my turn now, if I chose to do it.

I looked at the young woman, her legs still spread, now with cum leaking out of her pussy. She beckoned me forward. I hesitated, feeling as though it would mean I was unfaithful to Alison. Then I remembered what Mother said after I finished putting the goo in her and fisted her cunt.

The rules were all different now. I had seen Alison being fucked by dozens of men today and during our initiation ordeal. It wasn't as though she was unfaithful; she didn't really have a choice. I could choose not to do this woman, but what difference would it make anymore? It did not appear that I was ever again going to have regular sex with my wife. Her vagina was now for the exclusive use of the villagers, hoping to have her bear their children, not mine.

I crawled over between the woman's legs. She reached up to take my penis in her hand and guide it inside her. I lay on top of her and started fucking. I reached up and played with her tits; she grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper. It's not likely I would ever know if I got her pregnant or if it was one of the other captives, just like the captive women would never know who fathered their children. I pushed in deep as I exploded inside her. I looked down at her face; she was smiling back at me. Perhaps Mother was right; fucking this strange woman was just part of our new lifestyles.

According to Andre, the Routines required that we alternate women each day. How soon would I be assigned to one of the women in my own family? What would it be like to lick them at the beginning, and fuck their asses at the end of the morning Routine? I did Mother's ass during the ordeal; but that memory was already fuzzy, and I didn't lick her clean that day. How would each of them respond to me being the "attendant?" It would be my job to guide penises into their vaginas when they were on hands and knees. I hoped I would continue to be assigned to other women until I was able to adjust to the idea of doing my own family.

I backed away from the Keeper; she stood and walked out the pen gate. It was still light enough for me to see cum dripping from between her legs as she walked away. The first day of the "Routines" ended as I curled up and went to sleep, still worried about how I would cope with helping the women of my family get fucked. Andre's explanations of today's new experiences would have to wait until I could stay awake.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers