Well Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,026 Followers

Her husband never suspected that he wasn’t the father. She told him that he did it to her when he had come home drunk.

He generally showed no interest in the baby at all. He just said that “if it was something she wanted, she would have to take care of it herself.”

While she was in her last month of her pregnancy, we invited two of the original black men back to have another party. This time it was more for the photos than for the sex. We were concerned that too much fucking could trigger another miscarriage. Gina posed on her hands and knees while a black cock was in her mouth and pussy at the same time. We got some good videos of her being slowly fucked to orgasm by one of the black men while the other enjoyed her sucking his cock. Gina’s huge belly and swollen tits hung down. It made for some fantastic photos. I got some video tape of the black cock sliding out of her pussy just as it started to shoot it’s load. It squirted cum into her open hole. I took pride in my ability to “get the shot.”

Gina had a healthy 9 pound 10 ounce baby boy a couple of weeks later. I split from my wife a few weeks after that, and Gina left her husband a month later. We got married two years later after we discovered that I had gotten her pregnant again. She is due in three weeks.

ep703
ep703
1,026 Followers
12