Well Built

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it. I want you to cum in my ass. Shoot that load."

"Want you to cum with me man. Shoot your load all over." He took my hard dick with his spit-slickened hand and began to jack it in rhythm with his thrusting. This sent me over the edge in seconds. I raised my head and shouted as my cock began to pulse in his hand, emptying its load and overflowing his palm, thick drops falling onto the mirror beneath and blotting the image of our rutting.

"Fuck man here it comes." I felt his shaft throbbing in my hole and knew he was filling the rubber with his own thick juice. "Uggh, on shit," he cried, making other unintelligible noises as he lunged one last time into me.

My legs could no longer support me. I let go of the sill and sank downward. He bent his knees with me, keeping his cock inside as we hit the floor. I was on all fours, my knees apart, my spent dick trailing in the cum on the mirror. He lowered his weight onto my back and placed his head next to mine, his arms wrapping around and caressing my heaving chest, rubbing my cum on it. I turned my head and we shared a sidelong kiss.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Great, man," he replied. "Hope you are too."

"What's your name?"

"Stan. Stan Nowicki." He chuckled. "Guess we were kind of in a hurry, huh?"

"Guess so. Rob Templer." I offered my hand. "Good to know you, Stan."

Stan reached under me and shook it. I felt a strange vibration and realized he was trying to suppress his laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Sorry." Stan tried to look serious. "Shaking hands with you when I just plowed your ass. Just struck me funny, that's all."

"Hey, if you're going to fuck me I insist we be properly introduced."

At that he guffawed. "You are one funny guy," he said, shaking his head.

That was a while ago. The construction boom is history, and the house next door that Stan helped build is now up for sale. Stan and I, though, we're still going strong. We've shared a lot more laughs and good times. He's even let me put my tool in his box, but that's another story...

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
If you want to read more about Rob and Stan...

Check out my story "Good Neighbor." Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Stan the construction worker is one sexy dude! Beautifully haired blond chest hair, well built, great cock and balls, and stamina! How great that he got together with Rob for some Saturday fun! Love blond-haired chest guys! Great story! He had a wonderful sexy romp with Rob, and glad to hear at the end of the story that they have continued that sexy relationship! You could write another chapter!

qqlfinsfqqlfinsfover 11 years ago
My Guess

Is Well Built (or Contruction Worker as published on Nifty) a prequel to Business Trip with Joel and Two on the Tarmac?

I have enjoyed your work over the years, and The Hall of Academe is one of favorite series that I've reread more than twice.

My thanks for all your time and effort.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Right you are...

Thanks for reading my stories :-). Best, Ken

miss_swartzmiss_swartzalmost 15 years ago
I know! I know!

* Good Neighbor Serial

and

* Business Trip with Joel.

Am I right? Don't want any prize, just the honour and glory of winning. Big fan of yours.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Big Surprise My oddball coworker surprised me in more ways than one.in Gay Male
My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke A widowed army major falls for his former brother in law.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Red Two straight football coaches fuck during rained out game.in Gay Male
Brother-in-Law Billy's brother-in-law Shep needs a place to crash.in Gay Male
More Stories