Well... Ch. 14

Story Info
Mary meets Steve's brother.
2.2k words
3.88
18.2k
1
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pegleg
Pegleg
16 Followers

The lights in the bedroom were low and the television was playing the tape that Mary had made at James and Ann’s nearly three weeks ago.

Mary was close up to me with her left hand lazily running up and down my thigh and gradually getting closer to my burgeoning prick. She had got an awful lot of footage of the night’s activities and seeing Amanda’s lovely body again was certainly getting me excited. When Steve’s erect black cock came onto the screen Mary’s hand tightened on my erection quite painfully and certainly told me she was getting turned on too.

‘Steve has asked me to meet him tomorrow’ whispered Mary in my ear, ‘he said he wanted to spend some time with me on our own. Will you mind if I go?’

That was a difficult question to answer in some ways as Mary and I had done this entire multiple partner thing together so far, with the exception of my trip to see Ann one morning at Mary’s insistence. It was that I suppose that made me tell Mary it would be all right, after all what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!

Mary squealed with delight and then the television disappeared!

It disappeared because, after kneeling up, my beautiful wife had thrown her leg across my chest and was thrusting her magnificent bum in the direction of my face as she took my aching cock deep into her mouth.

Her pussy was already glistening with her juices and as soon as I thrust out my tongue and teased her lips she pushed back even further to get the most benefit from it.

I was in no hurry. I slid my tongue up and down her clit bringing it quickly to life and starting a deluge of wetness across my mouth and chin. Her inner pinkness was spread before my eyes and she mewed softly on my prick as I sucked firstly at that pinkness and then at her clitoris.

Mary knew she must not suck me too much for fear of making me cum too quickly and she left my dick and started to suck at my balls. She took first one and then the other into her welcoming mouth, all the time tickling whichever was not engulfed in that warm cavity.

I, meantime, was making her squirm and buck as I licked and sucked at her fiery hole and when I lashed my tongue across her puckered back entrance she tried to impale herself on my probing member, grinding herself back onto me so I couldn’t do anything else but worship that most secret of places.

Mary turned, grabbed my cock and surged down its length in one easy movement. She started playing with her nipples immediately and, as she rose and fell, she leaned forward and offered them to me to suck and nibble all the while breathing very deeply and letting out little cries of pleasure.

‘Will you do this to Steve when you meet?’ I asked, ‘or will this be a bit tame compared to what you want to do to him?’ and Mary came. She threw her head back and shook it from side to side as a massive climax ripped though her heaving body, pushing herself as far onto my prick as she could and crying out like an animal in her lust.

I kept pushing back at her as she slowly came down from her orgasm and then, when she had relaxed a little, I pushed her off me, made her kneel up and thrust myself into her gaping cunt.

There was no finesse, no consideration, I was consumed with this image of Steve’s huge cock banging away at my wife’s tender flesh and I loved the thought and wanted to cum in her in buckets!

The reality with me is always less than the fantasy but my ball-draining climax was wonderful, it seemed to go on for ages and all the while I continued to batter Mary’s eager pussy making her cry out with the pleasure of it all over again.

We were both covered in sweat when we collapsed on the bed after the exertions of our lovemaking and nestling together we fell into a deep sleep.

The next day was heaven and hell! How I kept my hands off my cock I will never know. Just the thought of what Mary was getting up to was driving me mad and the anticipation of her telling me all the details made me even worse.

I needn’t have worried though as when Mary returned home she had a video with her that had all the action on it. It seems that Steve has his whole house wired with cameras, I mean in every room, so that when anything goes on it all gets captured.

Let me give you an idea of what had happened.

Steve answered the door when Mary rang and as she stepped into the hall he took her in his arms and kissed her, running his hands up and down her backside and digging his fingers into her cheeks. Mary was obviously very turned on by all of this and started to unbutton Steve’s shirt revealing his hard muscled chest and flat stomach. His nipples came in for a lot of attention as she sucked on them, making them hard as hers probably were.

Mary, however, knew what she was really here for and disentangling herself from Steve’s grip asked him ‘Where’s the bedroom? I need you now!’

He took her hand and lead her to a room at the back of the house, very large with a huge bed, lots of built in wardrobes and mirrors over three walls and the ceiling!

The curtains were closed but the room was not dark and as Steve stopped just inside the door Mary made her way to the bed and sat down on the edge.

Looking straight at Steve she said ‘Get your clothes off and get yourself over here’ in a tone of voice that left no doubt as to who was in charge at the moment anyway.

Steve took his time shrugging off his shirt and unbuckling the belt on his jeans. The zipper came down very slowly as all the time he looked into Mary’s eyes.

His jeans fell to the floor and he put both his thumbs in the waistband of the thong he was wearing.

He was getting excited, that much was very obvious to Mary, and he asked her ‘Is there something in here you want then?’

‘Absolutely there is, I want that magnificent cock of yours, so get rid of the thong and bring it here!’

Steve approached the bed and as he reached where Mary was sitting he drew the thong down his thighs and his semi rigid prick sprang into view.

‘Oh my God, that is so beautiful’ she whispered as she reached out and took it into her hands. ‘I have never seen anything so lovely in all my life’

She fell forward onto her knees and, gazing up into Steve’s eyes, took the tip of his cock between her lips. Steve just stood motionless as Mary started to worship his flesh, moving her lips slowly over the head and licking the underside of his heavily ridged shaft.

Her hands cupped his balls, hanging so heavy and taut between his slightly spread thighs, and occasionally she would run a finger up into the crack of his buttocks to tease his arse.

He couldn’t stay still for long though and soon his hands were in Mary’s hair, running his fingers through it and tickling behind her ears, something that always made her squirm.

She was taking more and more of Steve’s huge length into her mouth now, although there was no way she could have taken him all, and he was gently moving his hips to and fro fucking Mary’s mouth and making her moan constantly from the sheer pleasure of it all.

She took her mouth away from him but still gripping his shaft said ‘I want you to come in my mouth first and then I want you to fuck me for all you’re worth’

Steve was now so close that he wasn’t going to argue and putting his hands on either side of Mary’s head he put his prick to her lips again and started to move slowly in and out of her welcoming mouth. Knowing what was possible with his organ was built into Steve and not wanting to cause Mary any distress he was very gentle, and then he was at the point of no return.

‘Here it comes’ he grunted and as Mary’s mouth opened as wide as possible Steve grabbed his prick and shot wad after wad of thick creamy cum into it.

Now I have to admit at this stage I was a little upset. All the years we have been married and Mary has never let me cum in her mouth. In fact, as far as I know, the young chap Dan who we had met earlier on in our adventures was the first to do so and that I think was more by accident than by design. So here I was watching this video of my wife positively slurping down what seemed like gallons of cum from Steve’s prick and feeling distinctly aroused but a little miffed as well.

Mary on the other hand was in seventh heaven as swallow as she might she could not get it all down and hence the overflow that was slowly making its way down to her heaving chest.

It took her a little while to clean up Steve after his monumental ejaculation but in doing so she certainly managed to maintain his interest. His prick hardly seemed to wilt at all and sure enough, to ensure Mary was as ready again as he was, he soon settled himself between her smooth thighs to give her pussy some serious attention.

Mary was seriously wet already and his tongue pushing in and out of her and nibbling on her clit soon had her panting for the fucking she had asked Steve for.

‘Get that monster in me Steve, fuck my brains out’ she almost screamed as she grabbed his shoulders to pull him up so he could enter her. ‘I want you to tear me apart with that huge piece of man-meat’ she continued, pulling him in towards her and thrusting her pussy towards his straining cock.

Steve was beginning to sweat now with the exertion of keeping up with Mary’s humping and a slight sheen was beginning to form on her skin as they fell into a rhythm only interrupted by their changing position every now and again. Missionary to start with, then doggy fashion, Mary on top and any other move, which gave them both maximum penetration and intensity.

That was the reason presumably that they didn’t hear the door open and see another guy peek into the room!

He looked, from the brief early view I had of him, a lot like Steve and I found out later it was his younger brother Ray, 24 years old and as horny as hell!

He shut the door very gently and after a few moments entered the room again, this time stark naked.

I was very impressed with his size! Not quite as big as Steve but nearly and I knew when he approached the bed behind Mary, who was sat astride Steve at the time, that she was in for a very pleasant surprise.

She was a little taken aback when Ray started to run his hand up and down her bum but looking round she saw this handsome young man with a stonking erection looking for a home and when Steve said ‘It’s OK that’s Ray my bother’ she sighed loudly and replied ‘Well I better make him welcome then hadn’t I!’

There was no way Mary was going to stop her boning by Steve but she pulled Ray round next to her and grasping his manhood fed it slowly as far into her mouth as she could. Steve slowed down the pumping of his cock into her pussy so she could better give Ray’s dick the attention it deserved and that rhythm returned which was getting all of them so quickly towards the point of no return.

Ray was the first to cum, the excitement of it all just too much for him. He pulled out of Mary’s mouth and poured sperm all over her heaving chest, which made Steve stiffen and then spurt his cum into Mary’s welcoming cunt.

Mary pushed down onto his spasming prick and it was obvious from the look on Steve’s face that she was using her pussy muscles to milk him of every drop of spunk that he had.

They all fell on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs and Steve introduced Mary formally to Ray.

‘I am very pleased to meet you’ said Mary ‘I hope I will have the pleasure many more times!’ They all laughed and after chatting for a while headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Mary was laying next to me as I watched all this on the tape and was idly playing with the erection it had caused, stroking and tickling me until I no alternative but to ask her ‘Finish me Darling, make me cum’.

She turned a little, kissed me deeply and as her touch caused me to spray cum all over my stomach and chest she whispered ‘Ray has a friend called Tina who would love to come and see us all, do you think the others will mind?’

Well…

Pegleg
Pegleg
16 Followers