Well Done, My Pet

Story Info
She waits for Sir at a bar and attracts the locals attention.
1.3k words
4
10.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approach a seedy bar on the north side of town. I have no idea why I am here save for the fact that my Sir has bade me come here on his order, and I don't question it. I am uncomfortable at the way I am dressed, I've been working out for a while now and have shaped up a bit. I can't believe that I am wearing this tight black dress. I hope he likes it.

I go inside and scan the faces for my Sir but he is not here. Cursing inwardly, I try to ignore the glances from the guys in the bar. I try not to notice that there doesn't seem to be another woman in sight, except the bartender. Fuck. I glance at my phone but it doesn't say that I have missed any calls.

To my right is a Mexican guy who is not even trying to be sly about staring at me. I give him a little half smile and turn to the bar and order a tequila sunrise, my drink of choice of late. Sir says that White Russians have too much fat in them.

Twenty minutes later I am still waiting and my nerves are almost shot. I wish I had a cigarette, but Sir has put a stop to that as well. Damnit. I am getting tired of the guys walking back and forth in front of me looking down the front of my dress. My breasts are pushed up high and look great, at least they will to Sir, but---

My train of thought is interrupted by the door to the bar opening. "Finally," I think with relief, it's him. But when I turn to look it is no one I know. Well, no one I know yet. I would love to know this guy - and his entourage. There are 3 guys, the guy in front dressed in ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. The other two are taller, one has long hair tied back in a ponytail, the other has shorter hair, but it is dark and glossy like I love.

For a fleeting moment I wonder if my Sir has set this all up. He knows that Mexican guys are my drugs of choice, but hasn't given me leave to play with anyone else. The tall guy in back with the long hair eyes me up and down and walks to the bar, then sits in front of me. He smiles charmingly and I can't help but smile back. "Hey baby", he says.

That's his come on line? Has he been using it since the 80's? Nevertheless I give a shy hello and turn back to my drink. I am getting really nervous. This guy is beautiful, no doubt about it, but...

The next thing I know he has his hand down my dress and pulls one of my breasts out. Oh shit, this is not good. The other two guys are leering, one of them leans down and sucks my nipple.

My head spins and I think, too late, I should have left earlier. Nothing I can do about it now.

I shrink back but the strong guy has my arms and there is nothing I can do. Shit shit shit, how do I get out of this? What the fuck am I thinking, I've taken tae kwon do, I can get out of this. I just need my window of opportunity.

So I pretend to go along. I act like I love it when the guy is sucking my nipple, all the while glancing surreptitiously around to see what is going on. There are 3 other guys in the bar and they don't seem to care what the guys are doing. And the bartender is just sort of watching disinterestedly. Bitch.

Finally I find my window. I wrench away from the guy and elbow the one behind me, kicking the 3rd guy in the shins. I hear them behind me as I run for the door, only to be blocked...by the bartender. She is smiling evilly. She pushes me back towards the guys and they are not happy by my little flight of independence. The big guy whacks me across the cheek and I almost fall, except I am being dragged by my hair to the back of the bar. I can see my skirt come up and remember that I am not wearing any panties.

The tall guy slams me onto the pool table and has my skirt up before I know it. There I lie, pale, shaved, wet, glistening with fear...I hear his intake of breath sharply and I watch the other guys crowd around. He says something in Spanish, smiles broadly in response to them, and shoves his fingers inside me. Oh god, it hurts. He pulls out his wet fingers and licks them and smiles appreciatively at the rest of the guys. One of the other guys has my breasts out of my dress and is fondling them as I feel the guy's cock ram inside me. He is fucking me roughly, hard, and there is nothing I can do about it. He comes in about 10 seconds and I am not stupid enough to think that this is over. As I thought, he is replaced quickly by another guy. Fortunately it doesn't hurt as much as I am wet with the first guy. He is fucking me even harder, and my cunt is aching. I begin to drift away as a cock is shoved into my mouth to suck, and I do that without thinking. He is not too big but he is trying to choke me by shoving his cock down my throat, and I gag. I am concentrating being able to breathe when I feel something hard and cold go inside me, and I realize that one of the guys is shoving a beer bottle inside my cunt. It almost feels soothing after the heat of the guys, but it is quickly replaced by another cock.

I wonder if I can pass out and not remember the rest of it, but I am being slapped into attention by one of the guys. I lose track who. I look up and the biggest guy is holding the pool cue threateningly and smiling evilly. Oh shit. But they have other ideas, worse than this. My worst fear comes true as one of them flips me over and strokes my ass before spreading my ass cheeks...Oh shit, is he going to fuck me up the ass with that? Please, please no, please...I'll do anything else...I don't even realize that I am saying it out loud until I hear my voice. I feel something press at the base of my asshole and tense involuntarily....

And then my mind takes over. I realize that the hands on my waist are familiar, the voice in my ear is not foreign, and I open myself to the touch of my master. And I let him fuck me, use me, degrade me, in front of everyone. Nothing matters now except his pleasure, and mine, and I know he is taking pleasure in my ass. He is fucking me hard and fast, and I am his whore, in front of all of these guys, and I don't care one shit. I can feel him building inside me, getting bigger, getting ready to come, and I beg him, please, please...I am screaming now, begging him to let me come. He slaps his hand over my mouth and shoves in as hard and as deep as he has ever been, and says in my ear, come for me, bitch...come for me, whore...come for me, you worthless slut.....

And he explodes into my body, and my release is golden red and sweet.

I wonder what I look like, lying on the pool table with my dress up above my ass, my body covered in sweat and liquid...and I don't care, as long as I hear those four words in my ear....

"Well done, my pet"