Well, Goddamn

Story Info
That's not what he had in mind when he woke up this morning.
2.4k words
4.13
115k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raphy
raphy
2 Followers

Well, goddamn.

So, there I am, standing in this unfamiliar kitchen with my pants around my ankles, my camera round my neck and some cute little Asian chick swallowin' my cock like the apocalypse is gonna come in 5 minutes and she just had to get her daily dose of liquid protein shake before the end. I dunno about the apocalypse coming, but damn I was gettin' close.

Now, I know what you're thinkin'. You're thinkin', 'Lucky man'. Fuck, I was thinkin' 'Lucky man' at the time, too. Okay. So it's a Friday afternoon, right? Let's say it's about 4:30 pm, and let's say that yours truly is the last man standing in the electronics department of the Circuit City down on 12th ave. I'm sure you know the one. I'm sure you know me too. I'm just the average looking guy that wanders round the store and says "Hey, can I help you with somethin'?"

Well, you know how that goes. You get a buncha answers that range from "No, I'm just looking" to "If I wanted your help, I'd ask for it." Assholes. They're the ones I accidentally 'forget' to sign the warranty form for. So anyway. It's 4:30. I'm about to come off shift and I look up and this vision is wanderin' over to my department. Well, hell, that's worth workin' overtime for.

Short and slim. 'Bout five-six, I reckon. Long hair, nice tits and legs that just won't quit. Wearing this little micro miniskirt thing, a white halter top and a pair of black leather knee-high come fuck me boots. You know the type I mean.

She bent down to look at one of the lower shelves and I almost burst a zipper right there. Y'know, this was one of those chicks you see on the TV in those swimsuit contests. Never see 'em in real life, and I'm damn sure I never seen one 'round here.

So, she's looking at the cameras. The digital ones. And she's down at the expensive end. 'Nice', I thought 'Hot and loaded. Time to go to work, Mickey boy.' So I amble on over, standing at what I reckon is just the right distance - Close enough to be friendly, far enough away to be non-intrusive, and I cough. Quietly. She turns around like they all do and I let her have my salesman line.

"Afternoon, miss - Is there anything I can help you with?"

At least, that's how it sounded in my head. What actually came out of my mouth sounded more like:

"Mmrph urgle grlaag"

Slick, Mickey, real slick. She turned around and looked at me and I nearly died. Dark brown eyes, soft and sexy. They pinned me like a deer in the headlamps of an oncoming heavy hauler.

I tried again. Courageous Mickey, that's what they call me.

"Afternoon, miss. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Much better that time. I almost sounded like I actually had a mastery of the English language.

"Actually," she said, "there is."

I had to double take. No one ever says that. But yeah, turns out there was. Seems that her husband (yeah, ya hadda know she was gonna be fucking married) was away in the middle east. Some military guy or somethin'. So, he's not around, and she wants to give him a surprise. Sure, I can dig that. They're emailing each other every day and she wants to know if she can send pictures to him if she takes them on one of our digital cameras.

Sure. No problem. So I talk her through the camera types, figure out what she's looking for. She's smart too. Picks it all up, all the jargon, the lingo in no time at all. And we find the camera for her. New model Olympus. Digital zoom, a gazillion pixels, all that junk. Fuck, don't look at me. I don't know jack shit. I just sell the things.

She pays for the camera and I'm thinking, 'Well, that was a nice way to end the day, at least. Can't complain about a bit of eye candy,' when she turns around to me and gives me another double-barreled dose of those come fuck me eyes. If it's at all possible, she's turned up the wattage some, too. Her little pink tongue flicks out over her upper lip and then she says in the flattest most businesslike tone you can ever imagine, without her gaze even flicking from mine for a moment:

"I'm gonna need someone to take the pictures for me."

I was gone. I was outta there. Wouldn't you be? I had my card punched and my sheet signed and I was in the parking lot faster than Carl Lewis on steroids. We went to her place and all I can think along the drive is 'Mickey, what the fuck are you doing? This chick's got a soldier for a husband. He'll come back and one day you'll wake up part of the freeway.'

'Course, then there was the other voice in my head saying 'Goddamn, Mickey. A hot chick asks you back to her place to take pictures of her. You ain't never sayin' no to that, boy."

Either way, it starts off innocent enough. She loves the camera. The camera loves her. I'm snapping away. She bought a couple of the heavy-duty smartcards, with the extra memory so I can go crazy without worrying about running out. She sits on the sofa, stands in the hallway, leans against the wall, goes out into the yard for a few shots. I tell you, she oozed sex and sensuality. All the while I'm having an argument with my dick. It wants to come up and play, and I'm trying to concentrate on getting good pictures.

After a bit we head on back inside. She fixes me a bourbon and asks me if she can see the pictures. No worries. I hook the Olympus up to her PC and faster than you can say USB cable, there we go. Pictures in all their glory. She clicks through 'em, looking at each one and then gets this pouty disappointed look on her face.

Uhoh. What did I do now?

"I dunno," she starts saying. "I kinda think Steve wanted something a bit more racy, a bit more kinky."

I'm thinkin' to myself, 'Steve…. Steve? .. Oh, that must be the husband's name'

"Like how?"

"Well," she says slowly, and peels her halter top off and turns to me. "Like this?"

I blinked. Then I blinked again. And then I grabbed the camera and started clicking. Whoever it was that gave her that boob job had done a damn good job of it. They were perfect, and they looked it on film too. She started topless, squeezing and rubbing her breasts, pushing them together, learning forward, doing all that shit. She pouted, licked her lips, stuck her tongue out, licked her own nipples.

Damn, this Steve guy was one lucky sunuvabitch, and he'd love these photos. I just hoped he never asked her who took 'em. She starts peeling more layers off. The boots, one at a time, kicking her legs up in the air. Then she moved onto that little micro mini. Goddamn, for such a tiny piece of material it sure did take a long time to come off.

She did something to the back of it, and it unzipped a little. First one side came down. Then that came back up and the other side came down. Then she pulled it down a little and bent over and I noticed something that I hadn't noticed before. Panties. Or rather, the lack of 'em. She wasn't wearing any.

I'd given up the argument with my cock by now and was just trying to stay conscious with what little blood was left in the rest of my body when she finally pulled the skirt down, in one smooth move, all bent over in front of me.

I almost dropped the camera. She had the sweetest, rounded most perfectly shaped little ass I've ever seen, and her pussy.. Well, I could go on about it all day, but I'll just say that it was nicely shaven, with soft, plump lips that seemed to call out to my cock, and just a drop or two of moisture that showed just how turned on she was by this performance.

She looked at me, over her shoulder. I took a picture, reflexively.

"Y'know," she said. "One of the things Steve really likes to see in pictures is another man's cum all over my face."

I swallowed.

"Is that so?" I said, although it took about 3 tries to get the words out.

She nodded and turned around, kneeling in front of me. She was looking up at me, all wide-eyed and sincere and I couldn't help but take another picture.

"Oh yes," she said. "He loves to know that I'm enjoying myself and that I'm being a little slut."

I swallowed again.

"And.. uhh .. are you enjoying yourself?"

She nodded and licked her lips. "I am, but I could be enjoying myself a lot more. You think you can help me out with that last thing?"

I nodded. Speaking was out of the question by now. I just hoped I wouldn't drop the camera and break it. Seems like she was going down the non-verbal route as well, because she just reached up, unzipped my pants and yanked them down to my ankles.

So, there I was, standing in this unfamiliar kitchen with my pants around my ankles, my camera round my neck and some cute little Asian chick swallowin' my - ah fuck, you know the rest of that. That's where you came in. But believe me, I was gonna milk this little beauty for everything I could get out of her.

I looked down at her. She looked so fucking sexy, with her lips wrapped around my cock, her hand pumping it up and down.

"So, he like to hear about you getting fucked by other guys? He like to see pictures of that?"

"Mmm-hmm. " She didn't even pause in her rhythm, just up and down, up and down. Goddamn, but she was a fine cocksucker.

"Well, how about you turn around and stick your ass nice and high in the air for me?" My voice was stronger. I was figurin' this chick out now. When she said that thing about her bein' a slut, it rang big loud bells in my brain. She wanted to be a slut whilst her man was away, and he wanted to know about it. She wanted to be taken and used and fucked and I was more than willing to oblige.

She complied, turning around and dropping her pretty head to the floor. Her ass came up as she arched her back and I kicked my pants to one side, pulled my shirt off and got all snuggled up behind her real close and personal, like.

She was soaking wet. I mean, literally. I grabbed my cock in my fist and started to rub the head up and down the lips of her pussy. The instant we touched, she moaned and started to push back against me and I brought my other hand down with a sharp smack on her ass, leaving a nice big read handprint.

"Stay still," I growled, holding her still with one hand on her butt, my thumb teasing her tight little asshole.

She moaned again and got even wetter, if that was even remotely possible.

And then I slammed my hips forward.

Jesus sweet fucking Christ goddamn she was tight, and hot, and so very fucking wet. She started pounding back towards me as hard as I was fucking her, matching me stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust. Fortunately, I'm bigger and heavier and pretty soon she ended up flat on her stomach, with me pounding her into the floor.

Now, either she never came whilst I was fucking her, or she came from the instant I entered her and never stopped. From the way she was screaming, I'd be more than willing to bet it was the latter, and her pussy never stopped clamping down on my cock like a velvet-lined vise.

"Fuck my cunt," she screamed. They were the only intelligible words I could make out. "Fuck my cunt, fuck me, oh god, fuck my cunt," over and over again until I couldn't take it any longer. The way she moved underneath me, the sound of her moaning, and the feel of her pussy around my cock meant that I wasn't going to last for long.

I think she felt me swell up inside her. Fuck, she was so tight and so sensitive, it must have felt like I was growing a second cock to her. She can't have been that far gone though, because the instant she felt me swell, she started to slid out from under me, saying, "On my face! On my face, remember!

Well, damn. I found my feet. They were still attached to my legs, apparently, although I think I'd forgotten they were there. I stood up over her and she reached up and just devoured my cock, sinking balls-to-chin deep in one quick move. I swear I saw her throat bulge. Then she pulled out and began to pump me. Hard, businesslike and fast, with her tongue dancing over the swollen purple head. No mistake, this girl knew what she was doing and knew what she wanted.

The first shot hit her on the chin. The next on her cheekbone. She managed to get the rest mostly in her mouth, and then she swallowed me again, all the way to the base, getting every last drop of cum that I had to give. I staggered over to the couch and collapsed onto it.

I sat there for a moment, trying to recover. I tell ya, I never thought I'd end up get laid when I woke up this morning. Just my regular daily routine. Masturbate. Get up. Go to work. Sell cameras - Wait…. Shit. Then it hit me. I'd totally fucking forgotten about the damn camera.

I looked over at her. She was wiping her face clean with a paper towel, her cheeks flushed and her eyes bright. She had that look, y'know, that look that women get after they've just been fucked hard. I put on my best apologetic face and held up the Olympus.

"I.. err.." I started, but she cut in, grinning.

"I know," she said. "Don't worry. That just means we'll have to do it again."

Well, goddamn.

raphy
raphy
2 Followers