Well-Heeled

Story Info
A better way to try on shoes.
1.1k words
4.48
40.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Wednesday, I was shopping at a local department store when I cut through the shoe section on the way to the cashier. As I wandered through the women's section, I noticed a foot with lovely manicured toenails painted in metallic silver stretch out as a very sexy red sandal slipped off of it. I stopped and watched entranced as the twin to the first foot appeared and dropped its luscious trapping next to the first.

Moving around the rack in front of me, I could see that the pretty feet belonged to a petite and shapely brunette dressed in a business suit and skirt. She had several pairs of shoes on the floor in front of her and, as I watched, she slipped on a pair of black sandals with wide ankle cuffs. She raised her leg and pointed her toes to admire the new shoe and I could see through the slit in her skirt that she wasn't wearing any panties! My cock stiffened at the sight of her neatly trimmed bush and pouty pink pussy lips.

She coughed delicately and I looked up, locking eyes with her. She smiled seductively at me and lifted her leg a bit higher allowing me a better look at her sweet secrets. I blushed, caught in the act, and started to go; but she pursed her lips, blowing me a kiss, and crooked her finger to beckon me over to her.

I glanced around the store and then walked over to her. She smiled up at me and she placed her well heeled foot on the hard bulge in my pants and gently rubbed up and down. My cock jumped at the sight of her calf muscles rippling as she stroked my crotch with her sexy shoe.

"I see you like my shoes" she purred, winking seductively and licking her lips. "Why don't you help me try some other pairs on."

I grasped her ankle and held it as I knelt in front of her. Her deep green eyes smouldered with lust as I slipped off the shoe and sucked on each of her pretty toes. There was a little silver toe ring on her second toe, so I paid some extra attention to it as my tongue flicked around each sexy toe. She moaned softly and I saw that her pussy was glistening wet as the sweet musk of her arousal reached my nose.

"I do like your shoes, but I like your sexy feet even better." I said and ran my tongue over her sole and up around her ankle. She squirmed on the bench and mewed with pleasure.

I reached down and picked up another sandal with a tall chromed spike heel and slipped it onto her moistened foot. Then I gave her other foot the same treatment before slipping the second half of the pair on, rubbing both of her sexy feet.

After a moment, she stood up and her skirt fell over my face. Inches away from her dripping pussy, I flicked my tongue over her erect clit and and between her fragrant lips.

She gasped and grabbed my head, pushing me deeper into her sweet softness. I licked and sucked her until she shuddered and fell back onto bench, twitching and giggling as she came.

She looked down at me, and smiled weakly, her eyes unfocussed. Holding out her hands to me, I helped her stand up and she led me over to a fitting room.

Inside, she quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my dripping cock. I leaned back against the wall as she sucked me deep into her mouth until I could feel the head hit the back of her throat. Using both hands, she stroked me in and out of her hot mouth a few more times and then stood up.

Turning her back to me, she pulled her skirt up over her hips. Looking back over her shoulder, her eyes flashing, she urgently said, "Put your cock inside me!"

I pulled her back against me as I leaned against the wall. Her heels made her the perfect height as she stood in a wide stance; legs spread apart. She very wet and a small trickle of her sweet honey was running down her thigh. I rubbed my cock all over her dripping wetness and pushed inside her.

As my cock slid balls deep into her wet pussy, she threw her head back and moaned. "Yes, yes, oh that feels so good!"

Holding her hips against mine, I thrust in and out of her. After a few minutes, I wrapped one arm around her waist, using my other hand to play with her clit. I looked up and saw our reflection in the full length mirror, my legs between her's and her eyes fixed on the lewd sight of my wet cock splitting her pussy lips sliding in and out of her as my fingers danced on her clit

She began to tremble and shudder as her climax neared. I felt her orgasm start as her muscles gripped my shaft tightly. She cried out softly as spasm after spasm wracked her beautiful body. Her knees buckled as her muscles spasmed and she lost control, her pussy clenching wildly around me, holding me inside as her orgasm swept her away.

I could feel the pressure starting to build deep inside me as I thrust rhythmically, hard and deep up into her. I muffled my own cries into her shoulder as my balls boiled over, each hot spurt flooding into her in time to my hard, deep thrusts.

I held her tightly to me until she could stand by herself. As I pulled my softening cock out of her, she turned around and squatted down in front of me, taking my soft, sticky cock into her hands and guiding it into her mouth. I moaned as, her tongue flicked over it and cleaning every drop off. Finished, she rubbed my soft, clean cock across her face and then tucked it back into my pants.

As she stood, I could see a puddle of come on the floor that dripped out of her pussy while she was licking me clean. I notice some rivulets of come mixed with her juices, had run down her legs onto her shoes. I knelt down, licked a large glob off the chromed spike and standing, kissed her. She sucked the mixture off of my tongue hungrily and then stepped back with a gleam in her eye.

She smiled, took my hand, and said, "Would you help me pick out some lingerie now?"

"...what you gonna do in those shoes?"