Well I Never! Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

"Is she OK?" I asked, "She sounded a touch . . brittle . ."

"Clever brother! Yes, she said she has a problem and wants to have a girly talk, so you may have to go to the pub on your own!"

"OK, let's get these funeral announcements done." I said. Between us we had the lists, Penny had drafted a suitable email which we sent to each addressee we thought needed to know. Those without emails we prepared a card Penny printed from the computer. The envelopes were addressed and ready but we had no stamps.

While Penny put the washing out on the garden line I drove into town. Sadly, the village post office had been closed recently. I bought a few more stamps than we needed for the letters we had prepared just in case we needed more in due course. After posting the stamped envelopes I went to the general store next door and bought a couple of bottles of wine and some more candles.

Back at the cottage Penny had started more washing and made some adjustments in order to convince Mrs W. that we were in separate rooms! While Penny continued her arrangements I went outside and found the lawnmower in the shed. It was an ancient push mower, I enjoyed the exercise and fresh air and the grass looked much better for a cut.

I came in and hugged Penny, I just couldn't keep my hands off her!

"Harry, are we dressing for dinner." She asked in her most mischievous voice. Without waiting for an answer she swiftly drew the cotton dress over her head and handed it to me. "Well I am, so you should too!"

Chuckling to myself I took her dress upstairs and dropped my own kit too.

While Penny prepared the evening meal I started to read another story!

"This bit might interest you Penny." I called to her as she worked in the kitchen.

"What might?" she called back.

"How do you fancy being shaved my love? A shiny smooth pussy. What do you think? "

She came in naked as ever looking down at her pubic hair. "Why not Harry? But you too as well, eh?"

"I hadn't thought of that but why not? Yes me too." I said. "I'll do you and you can do me OK? If we don't like it, it won't take long to grow back I guess."

"Supper is almost ready my hairy Harry, hands washed and open some wine please."

Another fine mealtime over and the dishes cleared away. We decided that one large glass of wine would be sensible with the meal, we could finish the bottle later. We had appointments in the bathroom with the shavers.

"How do we do this?" Penny asked stretching her belly to see how far her hair went. "Do we use scissors first to reduce the bush, then shave the rest?"

"I've got an electric shaver, we could start with the hair trimmer on that. Come here beautiful pussy."

The hair trimmer did a good job, too good in that the vibrations got Penny excited! We got things down to a short stubble, then I used the normal shaver head. Well, that vibrated Penny's excitable bits into a trembling frenzy. By the time I had finished Penny was very aroused and could hardly keep still while I got her stubble removed.

I put down the shaver and attended to her urgent needs. Using my mouth to accelerate her stimulation, I slowly licked her labia from bottom to top finishing with her erect clitoris. I had been with previous lovers who were shaved or who were not, this was the first time I had tried the before and after! It was a special delight to kiss and caress skin which had previously been covered. Penny was ecstatic, she had to lay on a towel on the bathroom floor as her legs were like jelly. Her second orgasm left her quite spent and she lay there completely relaxed, gently moaning.

Softly I kissed her legs, hips, arms and shoulders, avoiding the more sensitive areas. As I kissed her face she began to revive. "Oh, Harry I love you!" She murmured.

"Stay there Pen, I'll get us some drinks to help recover from that."

Penny was exactly where I left her, quietly smiling as her naked brother carried in a tray of glasses and a jug of fruit juice, I also brought our wine glasses and the bottle.

She giggled "From this viewpoint all I could see was a silver tray reflecting a pair of bare legs with a delicious cock swinging about!"

Handing her a glass I said "Drink that, naked barber and concentrate on the work you've got to do."

While Penny recovered I took the shaver and stood over the toilet bowl removing the bushiest parts of my pubic hair. By then Penny was ready for action.

"OK, hairy Harry, lay down here and let me finish that job for you." I lay there, legs spread wide so she picked up the shaver and set about cleaning up the remains of my forest. She was enjoying her work, quietly humming as she mowed through my pubes. She sat back with a smile, then moved closer to go around my balls. She did a good job and stroked my almost smooth skin with pride.

The vibrating of the shaver and the close attention of a beautiful naked woman had caused its predictable effect on my penis. Penny softly kissed wherever there used to be hair muttering "Hey, what else has a girl got to do to get a fuck around here?"

"Well." I said, "There's self-service or you can have waiter service, or would madam prefer a bit of each?"

Her head still alongside my erection and her lips nibbling my balls she mumbled "I start with this buffet, then I'll try the full service please."

Soft lips enveloped my cock, lubricating it in the most perfect way. Then Penny swung her leg across my belly so that she was facing away. She slowly slid her juicy cunt directly down my straining penis. I caressed her back as she rode up and down, forward and back, and in sexy circles. Eventually, after at least two gentle orgasms she drew her feet up to her hips and without disengaging from our coupling and turned herself around.

"Would sir care to join me?" She said, her voice in a low, sultry register.

It was some years since I had tried this manoeuvre, but for Penny I was ready to try anything. As she sat there I drew my feet back below my bottom, pulling them with my hands until I was kneeling under her bottom. I pulled her tenderly to my chest murmuring my love into her hair. We held like that for some time then I gently lowered her to the floor, keeping her legs bent. I then folded them up alongside her breasts where Penny held them wide.

"Watch!" I whispered, pushing a rolled-up towel under her head so she could see down to our bald groins.

She watched as my penis entered her now shiny pussy and gasped when our bodies met. She kept up her vigil as I withdrew and re-entered.

"That's very sexy, watching your cock go in me like that Harry. I've never seen anything like it. It's so erotic . . do it some more please."

"Anything to please my lady." I murmured and spent the next few minutes watching her face as my cock slowly went in and out of her fabulous cunt. She was enthralled. I was too, I could watch this magic of our mating all day long! The inevitability of our climaxes overtook our game. Penny started, a pink flush emerging across her breasts, her nipples erupting and the muscles in her vagina grabbing for my cock. I continued for only a few moments when my own climax shouted its arrival. She rolled to one side, still holding her knees so that my final thrusts and ejaculation were as she lay on her side.

Some moments later she found the breath to murmur "Oh, that sideways position was different too Harry, another first. We'll do more of that sometime."

"Wine or juice, Pen?" I offered.

We were still coupled, even though my cock had mostly wilted. Penny rolled carefully onto her back with her legs pulled up, she then extended her legs alongside my hips. She reached up her arms. "Pull me up Hal, like we were just before. I want to drink wine with your cock inside my pussy, another first!"

We stayed like that for several minutes, gently caressing as we sipped the wine.

After a while I said "Have you ever done this?" and took a mouthful of wine. I immediately drew Penny into a kiss and as she opened her lips I allowed my wine to trickle into her mouth. Her eyes flew open.

"Hal, that was so sexy too. Let me try." She took a mouthful and we made the exchange again. A little dribbled down my chin so Penny lapped it up and kissed me again. "That was great, you saucy brother, I'll never drink wine again without thinking of this moment!"

"Me too, Penny, I love you."

"Oh, Hal I love you too, so much, so very, very much." There were tears in her eyes. I put our glasses out of the way and drew her close for a long, loving cuddle.

Penny was very relaxed, I didn't know if she had gone to sleep. Slowly, cautiously I raised myself up, still on my knees and still softly joined to my sister. I managed to stand, still holding Penny close, one hand beneath her wet bottom. Moving slowly I shuffled to the bedroom and gently laid her down. She murmured softly as my deflated cock finally withdrew. I drew the covers over her, kissed her lightly and went downstairs.

It seemed to be a ritual now, but still naked I cleared the dishes into a tidy heap by the sink and left the table clear. I checked that the doors were secure and went up to the bathroom. The towels were still on the floor, Penny's sexy fragrance rising from them. I sighed and picked them up, putting them in the laundry basket. After the usual final ablutions I crept into bed, set the alarm and turned out the light. Penny turned, moaned softly and came to rest in my arms. We slept in that warm embrace.

Continued on Day Four.

-----

Copyright (C) 2011 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12