Well I Never! Day 06

Story Info
Brother & sister come together for their mother's funeral.
4.7k words
4.74
45.2k
19
17

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

Author: Jack Wellard Title: Well I Never - Day Six Part: 6 Summary: A brother and sister come to their dead mother's house to sort out her effects in 2002. Keywords: MF, consensual, oral Version: 1.02

***************************

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

The following piece of fiction is intended as ADULT entertainment. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further.

The names in this true story have been changed, even though the some of the main participants are no longer able to read my account.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author, Jack Wellard. This story may be freely distributed with this disclaimer attached.

Copyright (C) 2011 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

***************************

"Well I Never!"

Day Six

I had forgotten to set the alarm! Through the fog of sleep I could hear a phone ringing downstairs. It kept ringing as I swung my legs out of bed and tottered naked to answer it but it stopped as my hand touched the receiver!

It was almost 10 o'clock! I put the kettle on and went back upstairs to the bathroom. When I came out Penny was stretching, she looked amazing!

"What time is it?" She mumbled.

"Well my precious one, it is now ten o'clock on a shining morn." I whispered close to her ear, kissing it as I finished.

"We are so bad big brother! What would mother say?" She was grinning as she recalled last night's lovemaking. "I think she might actually approve don't you Hal?"

"Too true my love. I'm going to shower, care to join me?" I winked as I went through the door.

The shower was running and just as I stepped through the shower door Penny came in and sat on the toilet. I was under the water, slowly waking up by the time she joined me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"I love you Harry." She pronounced proudly. "I love you and I want to fuck you!" She pulled my head lower for a passionate kiss. "Do me from behind like you did that first time against the tree please Hal." She turned and placed her hands against the wall, water cascaded down her gorgeous back.

I ran my hands across her skin, moving close to kiss her shoulders. I kissed my way down to her bottom, then kissed the luscious lips of her smooth vagina. Penny was panting her nipples hard and dripping as the water ran down her body. I pressed two fingers slowly into her cunt and curled them downwards caressing her magical place. Her knees almost gave way but somehow she managed to stay upright.

"Please Hal, give me your cock. Get it in now or I'll burst!"

Her vagina was swimming with internal juices and my erection slid home sweetly until our wet bodies combined as one. I held her breasts and slowly began the rhythm of life. Penny was moaning and chanting "I love you" as her orgasm swept through her body. My hands moved down to her hips to support her as my speed increased. The slap of my hips against her soft bottom became louder as I went harder and deeper until my own climax flashed through my groin and detonated far inside my sister's magnificent body.

I held her tight in a post-coital embrace. We were both breathless, soaking and so happy!

Somehow we finished the shower, dried and dressed. We hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet and it was almost eleven o'clock!

We sat at the kitchen table drinking our first coffee to plan the rest of the day.

"Mum's friend Jack is coming at two. How about we have lunch now and get tidied up." Suggested Penny, pouring a second cup.

"Did you see anything about Jack in any of Mum's stories?" I asked as I turned on the PC.

"I haven't read the earlier ones yet." Called Penny as she opened the fridge to start lunch. "Start at the first one and search for the name."

There was an email from Jack confirming that he should arrive at two o'clock as arranged. The first story opened. It seemed that Val came home one afternoon and found her aunt Emma making love with a boy called Jack. "This could be it Penny." I called and Penny came across to read over my shoulder.

"Oh boy!" She exclaimed. "This is beautiful." We read on in silence. With Emma's encouragement and Val's eager compliance Jack had taken her virginity! Val's description of her first love-making was so graphic, she obviously enjoyed the occasion except perhaps for Jack pulling out to avoid getting her pregnant. Then her aunt had taken the boy's cock into her mouth and sucked him dry. During the quiet aftermath Val had fallen asleep in Emma's bed and didn't wake up until the next morning.

"I wonder if it could be the same Jack?" Mused Penny. "Was he the one to start our mother on her sexual adventures?"

"We could ask him." I suggested with a wink. "But if it's not him he might be embarrassed. We'll think of a way, we have a couple of hours until he gets here."

Lunch was light but splendid and made up for the lack of breakfast. As we finished clearing up we heard footsteps outside, then a knock on the front door.

"Sorry I'm a few minutes early, I walked up from the pub and got here sooner than I expected." The smiling, slim man at the door extended his right arm. "I'm Jack, I was an old friend of your mother's."

I shook his hand, a firm confident grip. Jack must have been about the same age as our mother, he looked very fit for his age. Penny came forward and offered her hand too. "It's a great pleasure to meet you both." Jack said as we invited him inside.

"What a lovely cottage, it has such a welcoming ambiance. I can almost feel that Val is here." Jack said, as he gazed around the room. "Oh, yes this is Val's home all right, it's marvellous!" Jack smiled at us both. "Well, how are you getting on with things here?"

The conversation flowed easily for some time, then Penny suggested a cup of tea. Jack accepted and asked if he come into the kitchen to view the garden. After looking through the latticed window for a few moments he asked "I wonder if I might just have a look at the garden, just a quick peek." He smiled at us and let himself out through the back door.

I hugged Penny. "He's quite like Mum, you know, so sort of easy to get on with." I murmured. Penny nodded and continued to arrange the tea tray. Outside Jack was examining plants and smiling.

"It's almost as though he's talking to Mum." Whispered Penny as she leaned back against me watching our guest as he bent to smell flowers and stroke their foliage and petals. As Jack came back towards the kitchen he paused at the rose outside the window and drew in its perfume, smiling quietly.

"What a beautiful garden, so restful." Said Jack as he came in, carefully wiping his shoes. "I think the rose outside the window is one I sent Val as a house-warming present several years ago - it's called Fragrant Cloud - has the most amazing perfume. Have you seen it?"

We laughed. "It's our favourite too Jack. I take a bloom to Penny every morning on her tray!" I boasted. Jack nodded looking knowingly from Penny to me and back again.

He smiled "What a perfect way to be woken, I could live with that too!"

Penny poured the tea and offered some home-made cake. How did she do that? I obviously don't give her enough attention if she still had time to bake! Jack enjoyed the cake and the tea, so did I!

After more small talk Penny enquired "Have you known our mother for long, Jack?"

Jack leaned back, cup poised half-way to his mouth. "Yes." he said, drinking the rest of his tea. He nodded his acceptance of the offer of a second cup and smiled again. "It's the reason I wanted to come today while you were on your own. I need to tell you something about when I met your mother fifty years ago." He paused again thanking Penny for his tea.

Penny and I were sitting close together on the settee, not quite touching but it was hard not to hold her hand! Jack had our full attention.

"Did you know about your mother's aunt Emma?" Our responses were obviously not convincing so Jack sipped his tea and continued. "When Val was very young her mother died. I don't know what happened to her, I think she was very poorly. Anyway Val's father asked his younger sister Emma if she could help him to look after Val until he could get himself sorted out. Emma, only a teenager herself at the time, moved in and took over the role of mother to Val. Her brother never did re-marry nor make any other arrangements and Emma was happy to look after Val."

Jack finished his tea. "Did you know that much?" He looked from me to Penny again.

Penny responded, taking Jack's cup. "Not really, Jack. I think Emma died before I was born, we knew Val's real mother had died but not much more." Penny looked at me and I shrugged, I couldn't recall her at all.

"I wonder if I might use your bathroom, er . two cups of tea and all that . .?

Penny showed Jack where the bathroom was and came back beside me on the settee. "There was an aunt Emma in the story, do you remember?" She said urgently holding my hand. I nodded and we both tried to remember any mention of an aunt Emma.

We were still holding hands when Jack returned. "Thanks." He said returning to his seat and not obviously looking at our joined hands. "Well now, where were we?"

"You asked us about an aunt Emma." Penny reminded him.

"Of course." Jack smiled. "Fifty years ago I went to stay at the house next door to Emma and Val's. They were my family - an aunt and two girl cousins, the uncle was away working in the south somewhere. Both my cousins were friendly with Val and my aunt Jane liked Emma, they all got on well." Jack paused, seemingly a long way away in his mind. "We all got along very well, famously in fact. It was my best ever holiday, still ranks as top for me!" He smiled again as he recalled old times. Then he looked serious,collecting his thoughts and words with some care. The way he looked at me caused goose bumps to prickle on the back of my neck.

"I wonder how you would feel . .?" He paused looking at our clenched hands. We were silent, expectant, listening attentively. Jack looked from Penny to me and back before going on. "I have something to tell you and I'm just going to say it. OK?" He leaned forward in his seat, saying clearly and quietly "You are not brother and sister."

Still leaning forward he searched our faces for a reaction. There was plenty! Our mouths dropped open, we looked at each other. I wrapped my arms around Penny and she was crying. We hugged closer and closer.

When we were ready to listen to Jack we found that he had taken the tea tray into the kitchen and was just settling back into the armchair. "That went better than I expected." He said, smiling at our astonished faces. "The other news, Harry, is that I am your father!"

Again Jack searched our faces. I said "We read one of Val's stories . ." I looked at Penny. "You must be the Jack she wrote about."

"She wrote stories too, did she?" Jack smiled. "I'd love to read them sometime. Yes, I was the Jack who made love to Val for her first time."

"So are we half-brother-sister or something?" Asked Penny.

"No, definitely not any sort of brother and sister apart from your upbringing. I'll explain what happened, just stop me if you have a question or need a break." Jack paused, that easy smile playing on his lips again, "We might need another cup of tea or something stronger sometime!"

"OK, get comfy folks. On the occasion that Val wrote about I was actually making love with her aunt Emma, it was her first time too. Emma was a 25 year-old virgin. I loved her, loved her desperately." Jack's lips clenched tight and his eyes were watery now.

We were very careful to avoid getting Val pregnant but Emma wanted, like really wanted, to have her own baby. I knew that the feelings we had for each other were special and so for the rest of that holiday we did our best to become parents, despite our age difference. I was the same age as Val. Sadly on the last day of our holiday I was told that Emma had started her period. I was devastated but eventually got over it, too much else to think about at that age." Jack was smiling again now.

"I didn't see any of them for some time. It was seven years later, my older cousin Mandy who lived next door to Val was getting married. I came home from the army to go to the wedding. Val was there with Simon, your father Penny. They had just been married, but with them was a young boy. His name was Harry." Jack paused as he re-lived the events. "My aunt Jane was in tears as she confessed that she had lied when she told me Emma had not been pregnant but she and Emma had talked it over and they thought it best that I didn't know about the baby." Jack's eyes were brimming again.

"Of course I forgave aunt Jane, she was only doing what she and Emma thought was right." Jack paused again, noisily blowing his nose. "You'd think I was over it by now wouldn't you?" His smile was sad and he looked his age for the first time. After a few moments he continued.

"It was the wheel going full circle I guess. Emma contracted some sort of blood disorder." Jack shrugged sadly. "Nowadays it would be corrected in no time. She died while you were still a baby, Harry. Val stepped in and took over as mother, just as Emma had done for her. So, Harry, the only mother you ever knew was Val. She and Simon brought you up as brother and sister despite your ten year age difference. I think they went through a formal legal process to protect the situation."

Jack's shoulders slumped as though he had unloaded a great weight. Penny offered "Maybe another tea would be good Jack." She went to the kitchen to turn on the kettle.

She called from the kitchen "So Harry and I are cousins of some sort?"

"Yes" replied Jack. "Actually Harry and Val were true cousins. You two are cousins once removed. That always sounds very uncomfortable!" He was back to his old smiley self again.

I asked. "If you knew about me did you try to do anything about it?"

Jack laughed. "When the female mafia gets together we chaps don't stand a chance Harry!"

Penny came back with a fresh pot of tea, Jack's eyes lit up. "Yes please, Penny." Then he continued. "They obviously knew that when I came up for the wedding I would find out about you and start counting months so Jane and Val worked out their strategy. In the end they needn't have worried. I was un-married, in the army, constantly going away to play at soldiers. I couldn't really get involved as a parent. We agreed that for Harry's sake we had to let things continue in the stable environment he knew. Both Jane and Val were great and kept me informed about your progress Harry. I was always quietly proud that you were my son, the son that Emma and I so dearly wanted."

It was my turn to get dewy eyed along with everyone else. Penny was openly sobbing, girls are better at letting it out than blokes! We all kept our thoughts to ourselves as we drank more tea.

Jack put his empty cup down and sat back. "Sorry folks. I guess that wasn't the afternoon you were expecting. But at least it's all out in the open now. I'll toddle back to the pub where I'm staying and let you talk things over. Why don't you two come down this evening and we'll have a meal there together?"

We agreed a time and Jack stood to leave. Jack offered his hand. As I took it we went automatically into a hug that spoke volumes. There were tears in Jack's eyes as he hugged Penny. He couldn't speak, none of us did.

Penny and I just stood holding each other, both crying openly as we watched Jack's steady stride take him down the lane. He didn't look back. We locked the door and went to bed.

Naked we held each other again, just soaking up the new situation. Penny stroked my back, in a consoling way. I loved her even more.

I think our emotional upheaval had exhausted us and we dozed off. An hour later I woke with Penny spooned against my back. Her breasts pressed my skin and her arm was draped across my chest, her fingers barely touching but softly caressing my nipple. She realised I was awake and murmured urgently. "I love you Harry, I want to marry you."

As I rolled over to hold her in my arms I said "I love you too Penny and we will be married. Isn't it wonderful, now we really can be married." Our kisses started soft and loving but became more passionate.

Penny pushed me onto my back and swung a beautiful naked leg across my middle. She leaned up and caressed my lips with a nipple as she hung her lovely breasts above me. Delicately she swung the other nipple to replace the first and I took it between my lips. Her head also hung down and her hair was like a screen around our inter-locked faces. Our eyes gazed deeply into the other's, our love flowed through those eyes and filled our beings.

Inevitably, the animal in me began to take over! My cock was about as erect as it could be and it was now teasing Penny's puffy vagina lips as she sat across my waist. Without breaking our eye contact she reached around to hold my cock, gently wiping it across her moist vagina lips before locating it into her warm, wet entrance. We held that position, perfectly balanced on the edge of entry while our eyes continued to exchange the deepest love. Slowly, imperceptibly Penny's body drew my erection inside. It seemed like hours before our pubic bones met and did their own special greeting dance. Penny sat up slowly, then sensuously rotated her vagina around my penis.

She looked down, her hair still draped around her face. Her eyes were soft focus and far away as she ground herself against me. I reached up my hands and tenderly touched her breasts, caressing her extended nipples with the palms of my hands. Her internal muscles were working their magic on my penis and her chest flushed crimson as she wandered helpless into a fog of pleasure. She made no sound though her mouth was wide open. Her breathing was ragged and now the urgency of her grinding increased, with a loud gasp she collapsed forward onto my chest her cunt striving to maintain contact with my cock.

I gently rolled her and re-filled her eager pussy. We seemed almost to be moving with some far distant ocean. A long gentle rolling action, repeated lazily but becoming ever stronger as we approached land. Our energies surged like breaking waves on the beach until we crashed in the foam on the perfect sand. Our spent bodies, like the receding spent waves drew back and quietened. Our breathing was synchronised as it slowed back to normal. Calm again, serene stillness surrounded us.

"Harry, my dearest, darling Harry. Every time we make love is even more beautiful."

"I love you Penny." We relaxed and loved each other more with every second.

The seconds passed, minutes passed! The clock reminded us that we needed to be getting ready. Showering after that love-making was blissful, just gentle caresses and lots of little kisses.

Dried and dressed we locked up and set off for the pub. We paused at 'our' tree and kissed lovingly then moved on.

Jack had chosen the same table Penny and I used on our last visit, maybe the patron put him there when he booked. He stood as we approached and we shook hands again. He kissed Penny's cheek.

"So, how did you recover from my visit?" He saw something in our faces and laughed. "Sorry, wrong question! How do you feel about it now? It must be strange to change parents at your age Harry."

I confessed "I hadn't really thought of it in that way. I always knew Simon wasn't my real father, well at least from the time I saw my birth certificate. The father's name was absent. I asked my mother, sorry Val, why it said Emma as the mother's name. She said she was born Emma Valerie. She said they switched to using Val when she lived with Emma to avoid confusion and the name stuck. That kept me quiet until today, I really had no idea!"

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12