Well I Never! Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

The waitress took our drinks order and left us to peruse the menu. Jack was happy with my recommendation of the beef and ale pie. I opted for a rare steak and Penny selected the fish dish of the day. We also ordered a bottle each of house red and white wines. None of us needed to worry about driving!

We did not dwell on the afternoon's revelations, instead we needed to focus on the funeral. We explained to Jack how the W.I. had offered to do the party and how Val's influence seemed to permeate the village! Penny told Jack that her daughters were coming on Sunday evening, both staying for a few days. Jack looked thoughtful.

The food arrived. It looked scrumptious and the wine was a great accompaniment. My steak was delicious, I could feel my strength re-building with every morsel! Penny's fish was good, I got a taster and Jack said the pie was everything I promised.

Jack quietly drew our attention to two ladies eating together at a table nearer to the bar. He told us that he met them last night when he arrived. Apparently they were sisters, both in their fifties and widowed. They now live together on a narrowboat on the canal. Jack had walked back with them after their evening meal to see their waterside home. Their hospitality almost got him locked out of the pub as he was late getting back! He was hoping to develop the acquaintance over the next few days.

When the selection of sweets came round I still couldn't resist the chocolate confection again. Penny ordered the fruit salad again while Jack's preference was the steamed jam sponge and custard.

Before the coffee Penny slipped out to 'powder her nose'. Jack and I continued chatting, mostly about football. I was desperate to see his collection of autographs from the old days.

Penny came back just as the coffee was arriving, as she passed behind Jack's chair she winked and smiled at me. I tried to keep a straight face as we talked about the famous 1953 cup final and how Jack got a last minute ticket.

As we drank our coffee Jack was quietly chortling to himself. We teased him into telling us what was so funny.

"Well" He explained, his eyes twinkling. "I always choose steamy jam pudding and custard if it is on the menu."

We shrugged, obviously wondering why.

"Fifty years ago, when I was staying with my aunt Jane. You know, when Val and I . . Well, we were having a great meal at the kitchen table, the cousins on one side and aunt Jane and I on the other. Everyone was incredibly relaxed and happy. We had a delicious home-made steamy jam sponge and custard when Jane quietly revealed to me below the table that she had no knickers on!"

Penny spluttered into her coffee. "Well I never . ." then burst out laughing, slapping Jack on the arm.

"So . ." Continued Jack smiling incredibly broadly "It always gives me great pleasure to re-live that delightful moment whenever it is on the menu!"

I was unaware until later that when Penny had her coughing fit she had raised her skirt to show Jack that his dream had come true all over again!

We were all cheerful as we said goodnight. Jack and I shared a handshake and a quick hug. Penny and Jack's hug and double cheek kiss sent us out into the dark night while Jack stayed to chat with the patron and perhaps his two new lady friends.

Penny clung again to my arm. "Jack told me to enjoy the walk home." She said.

"That's interesting, he told me the same thing!" we laughed.

"Harry, I was naughty again!" she giggled.

"I guessed that was what the wink was about you naughty girl."

"Hal, I was even naughtier!"

"Oh, dear what's that about then?"

"When Jack told us about his aunt Jane and the sponge and custard . . " she started.

"Yes?" I urged.

"I showed him I had no knickers too!"

We had to suppress our laughter as we were still in the village. When I got my breath back I said "No wonder he grinned when he wished us both a good walk home!"

"He knows, doesn't he?" Penny asked, "About 'us' I mean."

"I think he does my darling, he is my father after all!"

We walked a little in silence then Penny asked urgently. "Where's our tree Harry? I'm already dribbling juices down my leg!"

Needless to say we were a lot better at it the second time around and we even made it home without falling over and with my penis still engaged where it should be. It was glorious fun sex! We thought it important to keep up the tradition of undressing in the hall and bashing those floorboards again . . I was glad I'd had the steak!

We lay on the untidy pile of clothes in the hall, quietly coming down from our climaxes.

Penny said. "Can I now take my fiancé to bed?" She started to rise, our combined fluids streaking down both thighs. "Maybe a quick shower first, coming Hal?"

I stooped and picked up the clothes and followed Penny upstairs. She had already started the shower and was under the warm water singing softly. I stood watching her as she caressing her body with her soapy hands, amazed at my luck. She smiled and gestured for me to join her.

"I think it might become part of my wifely duties to clean up my husband after such wonderful sex." She was busy with the soapy sponge lovingly wiping every crevice of my body.

"If you do too good a job you might be in line for more, my love" I said as her attentions were already causing my penis to thicken.

"No problem darling but I think you need a rest now. You've had a very busy day!" She said with a broad smile. "Apart from anything else two lovely young ladies will be joining us tomorrow so you need your beauty sleep."

We lay quietly in the bed gently touching the other's face. We fell asleep like that.

---------------------------

The End

I am planning a sequel, so if you enjoyed the story so far you might like to offer encouragement to get me going!

-----

Copyright (C) 2011 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12