Well, I *Wasn't* Expecting This...

Story Info
Super-quick type up of a forced impregnation fantasy I had.
1k words
3.91
111.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoirPur
NoirPur
5 Followers

You've promised me that you understand that I'm not ready to have a baby, even though I am eighteen. I just want to have fun, and insist that you use a rubber. You show me the condom you intend to use, and then start kissing me. I get nice and wet with you playing with my tits and deep tongue kissing me, and you slide into my tight cunt with little trouble. You start pounding away at me and making my tits bounce, grinning at me as I thrust my hips upward to get some more of your cock. You yank on my hair and tell me to take it like a good little bitch, and the way you're hissing in my ear gets me so hot, I start to squirt, squeezing your cock with my cunt arching my back. I look up at you and ask if I can suck you off, but you shake your head and keep pounding me. You take my wrists and hold them down beside my head, smirking at me.

"You like that, you little bitch?" you ask me again. I'm still slippery from squirting all over your dick and I agree.

"Yes, I want it."

"You want it all, you little whore?" you taunt me.

"Yes, please," I beg, wrapping my legs around your waist. You get a firmer grip on my wrists and slam into my hips so hard it hurts me...and you groan and you cum inside me.

"Glad you liked that, you little slut," you say as you pull out and lay next to me. "Your tits are gonna look great once you start showing," you say, pinching my nipples.

I sit up immediately and look down at your bare cock.

"You fucker! You didn't use the condom? You son of a bitch, I'm gonna kick your ass for that!" I jump on top of you, trying to punch you in the face. You catch my hands and drag me into the floor by my hair, where you put your knee into my back and shove my face into the carpet.

"Knock it off you little whore. I did you a favor. Now I get to control you, because you'll be having my kid."

"No," I say, muffled by the carpet, "maybe I'm not pregnant yet."

"You will be, you little bitch," you tell me as you grip the back of my neck to hold me down and reach between my legs with your other hand.

"I'm going to fill up your cunt with so much cum that you can taste it in your throat every time I bust a nut."

I start crying and begging you not to, and you shove three fingers up my ass, causing me to scream.

"I can fuck you nicely, or I can fuck you mean, you little piece of trash. If you can behave, you can have it good but if I have to get nasty, you're going to pay for it."

You take your fingers out of my ass and cover my mouth and face with them. I gag and try to turn my head away, crying, but you hold me still and force me to smell and taste your fingers.

"You're my little whore, and you're going to be the mother of my children, you little bitch. You either start listening or else."

"Alright, I'll listen," I promise, totally humiliated.

"That's a good girl," you tell me as you pick me up off the floor. I see that your dick is hard again and I scoot back onto the bed and spread my legs for you to fuck me again. You climb on top of me, smirking. You stroke my face for a moment before grabbing my hair and yanking my head back so hard I cringe. When you're satisfied that I'm not going to cry out anymore, you ram your dick into me hard and deep, pulling all the way out each time, hurting me even more than the first time.

This time when you're ready to blow your load, you lift up my ass and thrust your cock in so far, I feel it bump my cervix. I scream in shock at the pain, but quiet myself before you yell at me. I can feel your stream of semen flowing up inside me this time, hot and angry. You lay my hips back down on the bed and put my legs together, with my knees over your shoulder.

"Your tits are going to swell up, and your belly will get big and round, and you're going to do as I say because I'll provide for you you and the baby. When your tits get full of milk, you'll pump for me and the baby, because I want to use you like an animal. I'll ride you as often as I see fit and breed from you all I want and I'll put you to work in the kitchen and the laundry room and the bedroom as I see fit. Won't you like being my little pet, you dirty bitch?"

I look up at you, wondering why it felt so good to be fucked so hard and feeling strangely secure and cared for, thinking about how you could keep me as your pretty pet, your prized possession. I imagined how you would hold me close and warm with my legs up over your shoulders every time you wanted to impregnate me and I smiled.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, happy about the idea of becoming pregnant and swollen with your child.

"Yes, I would like that. Can we keep trying until we make it?" I asked. You lean down and kiss my forehead.

"Yes, baby. We can." You roll me over and push me to my hands and knees. You spread my knees apart with yours and put your hands on my waist.

I lower my head and lean down, waiting for you to do with me as we both wish.

NoirPur
NoirPur
5 Followers