Well, It's Like This

Story Info
Phone bills to divorce court. Who knew? Cheating couple btb.
3.3k words
4.14
92.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To this very day I don't know if my wife's affair was planned, or if as she says, "it just happened."

Yeah, my ex best friend just tripped and fell into my wife's vagina; sure, I believe that Inuit the subsequent lies, cover-ups and continuing coitus, well.

.. It just doesn't work for me.

As usual in these things, I found out by accident. I got a $500 cellphone bill, and I ahh...

Went a bit nuts! I called the customer service line and asked a bunch of questions about the charges for my phone, my wife's phone, my two children's phones. The guy from customer service finally said, perhaps I could just look at all the calls made by each phone... "Fine! Send me an itemized list...just email it to me!"

I was so pissed off. With the new information at hand, I was easily able to find out my 18 year old son was calling a sex line, at 99 cents a minute. Unfortunately for me, He was just charging it to the phone number. Hence, I was on the hook for it...but no problem, he and I were going to have a chat about it. Errrrrr! I hope he has ten kids, and they are ALL just like him! OOOH that is mean.

But sometimes you just notice something...it just doesn't look right.. My very beautiful wife had called or received calls from the same number about twenty times in the past two months, and quite a few in the preceding months as well.

I knew the number. It was my best friends cellphone. Hmmm.

I called him once or twice a week. We golfed on Saturday mornings. Tuesday at 530 after

work we had a beer or two, but never long, 630 I was home kissing my wife.

First I thought about innocent reasons. Planning a party? My birthday was eight months away, our anniversary was ten months hence. No, it seemed unlikely. Troubles at his house?

None that I knew about. My house? Maybe I had trouble and I just didn't know it yet.

Oh how prophetic were those thoughts.

I knew a guy. He was an investigator. In fact, he had a slew of investigators. We met at the watering hole. I got us a couple of bourbons. I mention-ed what I had found, he said, "Kelly, DO NOT GO OFF THE DEEP END! It's probably nothing, I'll do some of what I do, and probably get back to you in a week or ten days. The only thing I need to know about is her cycle." I looked askance.

"No woman is going to be doing anything on her time of the month!" He explained.

"Her friend is visiting right now, she's been bleeding last three days or so." I answered.

"Look at that," he said. I noticed. Every month, my best friends conversation with my future ex-wife STOPPED for about five days. Coincidentally, her menstruation days. Hmmm.

"Well, let me look into it. If you can, swipe your wife's phone tomorrow morning, put it in your mailbox. I will have one of my guys put it back in her car. Do you have the spare key?"

"Yes, I have two of them, one for the kid's use."

"Do you mind if I put a tracking device on her car?"

"No, do it. How about recording her cell phone conversations?" I asked.

"Illegal. Unless you do it. YOU download this app." He showed me what to do.

"It cannot be used in court."

"I just have to know"

"Joe, don't go nuts on me. Let's take it a step at a time."

"I'm not going crazy Bill. I'm just...upset. I...I need to know before I make any plans."

"As long as those plans aren't murder and mayhem. At this point, its just a bunch of phone calls. Maybe that's all there is? Let's let my boys do their thing."

"How much do I owe you?"

"For anyone else $2500, because it's you Joe... Nothing.

Buy my boys a drink. I remem-ber Afghanistan Joe. I would be in small pieces except for you...you took a fuckin bullet for my worthless ass!"

"Bill come on! It's worth at least five bucks!" We laughed. We cried. All our friends who didn't come home breathing were on both our minds.

My wife, for her part, never let on there was any problems.

We had sex twice the next night, she came like rocket. I thought, maybe it's all in my head. It was just a bunch of phone calls. Could be complet-ely innocent.

"Sharon...do you still love me? Do I still... I mean, am I still attractive to you? Am I your only hearts desire?"

"What brought this on? Of course I love you, you big dummy. You just rocked my world. You are my handsome prince." She hugged me and kissed me.

"Have you seen my phone?"

"I thought you left it in the kitchen, " I lied. I had dropped it in the mail box.

I got dressed. She looked at me.

"Why are you getting dressed?" She asked.

"Did you forget?" I asked.

"Forget what?" She said.

"Your car is going in the shop today. I'm sure I told you."

"I thought that was next Friday!" She exclaimed.

"Nope. Today. Oil change and filter and inspection. I have to get you to work, so let's go."

On the way to her work, I heard something. I pulled the car over and there it was ...

Her phone.

"Why is your cell phone under your seat?" I needled her.

"I don't have the faintest idea how it got there. I thought for sure it was in the kitchen. "

She said.

The phone rang in my hand.

It was my former best friend, Rod. I answered it.

I made my voice high pitched like a girl.

"High big boy!"

"Oh sorry must have a wrong number!" Rod said.

"Rod, it's me, Joe. I had Sharon's phone in my hand when you called. You cad! Making time with the missus!"

"Joe, what's going on? Becky wants to know about Friday night. Are we doing something?

"Wait Rod, I'll put the boss on," I handed the phone to Sharon.

"Dinner and dancing. Where? Ok I'll check."

"Honey, can we? Please?

"Can we what?" I asked.

"Go dancing with Rod and Rebecca? Please?"

"Dinner too?" I asked.

"Of course." She said.

"Ok, ok. You're gonna bankrupt me. Find out where and when. "We'll take uber so we can have a drink." I said.

"Rod said they'd pick us up."

"Alright. He better not get trashed then." I said.

The rest of the week was a blur. I got spy cameras for the house. The things looked like ordinary stuff, wirelessly down-load automatically to the cloud and my laptop. Four for the bedroom two for every other room. They were sound or motion activated. I checked them every day. Nothing so far.

I got dressed in my nicest blue jeans, nice shoes, nice polo shirt and blazer. I thought I looked nice. My darling wife was in a little black dress I'd never seen before. Black stockings and fuck me pumps.

Her hair was an up do. She looked fantastic.

"Wow! Forget going out!! I want you right here and now. You look good enough to eat."

I was sincere in my compli-ments.

"Thank you, you look nice too." She avoided eye contact for some reason. Hmmmm.

We got to the restaurant. We all had a cocktail. I had a nice strip steak. She had sauteed shrimp. I didn't take notice what Rod and Becky had.

At the club, we got a table, but the place was packed. It was dark and loud. No cocktail waitress to be found, so I got the drink order. By the time I got back only Becky was there.

Becky was very slim, tall and willowy. She had very dark brown hair. She had very dark eyes, sad eyes. I put down the drinks. She looked straight at me. "Do you know?" She said.

"Do I know what? That Rod and my wife are having an affair?" She nodded. I think she's a submissive. Most women would be going nuts if they even thought it. She was calm, if a little pensive. She seemed very sad.

"I have no evidence," I said.

"Nor do I, just a feeling." She said.

"I was holding her phone when he called Monday morning," and he gave me

no explanation, other than, "talking about how you wanted to go out tonight. Did you know then?" I queried.

"First I found out about it was three hours ago." She looked downcast.

"Well, hey you look very beautiful!" I said.

"Hey Joe, you putting the moves on my wife?" Rod said.

They showed up out of nowhere.

"Rod, have you seen your wife? She is beautiful!" I don't back down.

"Yes she is! And hey, your wife is no slouch either," said Rod. So cheery.

"Yes, she's so beautiful. I don't know what she even sees in me. I'm a very lucky man" I laid it on thick.

"Why thank you honey!" my wife said. But she wasn't looking at me. She quickly looked back at me. Hmmm.

"Let's dance!" I said. I took her hand and we got onto the damn dance floor. It was so jammed up with people, it was ridiculous. So we did our best to dance, the heavy drumbeat and loud, crazy loud music.

We stayed out for several dances. I said "Hey, wanna take a break?" She said yes. As we made our way back, She motioned to the ladies room. So I let her go. Five minutes pass, I have to go. I ran into the men's room... Someone was fuckin in the stall. You can tell.

I did my business, got out and waited..and waited..and waited some more. I looked around. Damn it, the rest rooms had two doors each. I had been waiting at one, she could have easily gone out the other. I got moving, as I came around the corner, there's my wife, with some huge black dude with his hand on her ass. I went right up and said," there you are Honey! I have been looking every where for you!" I removed the guys hand.

"Sorry guy, just keeping it warm for you." He smiled.

"Sure you were." I smiled.

"Come on Honey." I smelled something: sex, and semen, women's arousal, all from my wife. Hmmm.

"Oh Hon, I sorta promised Malcom here a dance. I'll be over in a minute." I gave her a look.

So I made my way back to the table, four new patrons were there. I said hmmm.

So I went on a hunt for the other couple. As I neared the entrance I found Becky. She was crying. "What's the matter honey?" As she saw me, she put her arms around my neck.

"Please, get me out of here.

I can't stand it anymore." Becky said.

"Ok, my wife is with some black guy... I think she fucked him in the toilet." I thought, fuck this shit. I opened the uber app.

There was a car waiting right outside.

'Got tired of waiting. Becky not well. Took taxi. Have a nice time. Goodbye.' I sent text to my lovely wife. I just decided that was it.

We got in the taxi my future ex wife came running out.

I had the driver stop.

"We're over here."

"Why are you leaving?"

"Becky isn't feeling well. I'm fuckin pissed at you. Any other questions? Was your dance fun? How about your bathroom escapades? Lots of fun? I can't even look at you right now. Bye" Her eyes got wide. I was going without her. I guess she finally got the picture.

So on the road Becky told me she caught Rod kissing Sharon, really kissing. They just laughed it off. Then she saw him with a young blonde girl, she was blowing him in a dark corner. I am glad we got out of there. Becky just wanted to hold me, and be held.

We got back to the house, I took a bag out of my closet. It had some changes of clothes and toiletries. We stopped at her house. She grabbed some clothes and out the door we went. I had paid the uber driver. We took my car. We went to the Imperial hotel. It was very nice.

It wasn't very late, all the action having took place early. I decided to call my private eye.

"Hi Bill, it's Joe."

"Joe, what's up? Isn't this past your bedtime?"

"Ha ha funny Bill. Well, I had a very fucked up Friday night."

I related what had happened. I left out nothing.

"So Bill, do you have anything for me?"

"Yes I DO. You want to see it? I could just tell you about it.

Might be easier for you."

"No...I need to see with my own eyes. Can we meet somewhere? How about the Imperial bar? I can be there in twenty minutes." Bill said.

"Ok, see you soon."

Becky and I found the bar, it wasn't jammed too bad, we got a booth in the back. I got a pretty cocktail waitress to get us some drinks. I had shut off my phone when my soon-to-be- ex-wife left about twenty mes-sages. I also got a few from Rod. Bill got there a little later, apologizing for being late.

"I'm sorry I'm late, but I just got more info for tonight. You guys are both sure you want to see this? Its very bad. I could just tell you you have enough evidence for a divorce. Do you really want the down and dirty?

It's very graphic."

I said I needed to see it. I had walked out on my wife on a smell and an ass grab. The feeling in the pit of my stomach. Oh, and being disrespected that she wanted to 'dance' with another man. I wanted corroboration. I had to know for sure.

"This is what your wife and your husband did on Monday."

The video was crystal clear. They were on a hotel bed fucking up a storm. "Oh Rod! I really love your dick. It's so much better than Joe's. C'mon, fuck me hard." Cut away to her sucking his dick, "Who owns you?" He asks her.

"You do. You are my lord and master. I am your cum slut. Fuck me any way you desire."

Cut away to her on all fours, Rod shoving his cock up her asshole. She was loving it.

Cut away to tonight. My wife was on her knees sucking a huge black cock in a bathroom stall. Who ever got the video was a genius, to her closeups of her face and his.

Cut to the parking lot. I told her off, we drove away. Two seconds after we left she was being held by Rod again, who said, "Don't worry, we will be done with them soon. I've almost got all of her father's company funds squirreled away." He's a criminal to boot. For that matter, my lovin wife is a willing accomplice.

"I have notified your dad and the police. I think your father didn't trust him. He's had him under surveillance for some time now. I imagine the funds will be recovered quickly. He used company computers to transfer the funds. So every keystroke was recorded. I imagine he will be in jail for a long time. The question is, was Sharon his accomplice? She helped him to do the transfers, but the full extent of her involvement...well that's up to the DA. You might want to know, your wife and your husband have booked a flight for Monday to the Cayman islands. Please don't tell them anything about our little surprise party we are going to throw them, OK?"

"Bill, you and your team have outdone themselves. I am eternally in your debt." I said.

"Becky, this man took a bullet for me... He carried me two miles on his back to safety.

I'm the one eternally grateful.

Oh, Joe. You better move some money around. Your loving wife could legally wipe you out...So just put it in another account. I would really recommend you meet with a lawyer on Monday.

Well that's pretty much all I have. There are some phone conversations of your wife in her car. But I really recommend you don't listen. But that is up to you. I'm really sorry for both of you. I'm gonna head out. By the way, they are both under our surveillance and now police surveillance as well. Just thought you should know. They are at your house Joe. I'm so sorry." He got up and shook our hands.

Becky and I had a couple of drinks. We decided to call it a night. We went to the room arm in arm.

I got undressed down to my shorts. Becky got undressed to her camisole and panties. We lay together just holding one another. She put her head on my chest, and promptly fell asleep. Sleep eventually came to me as well.

I awoke in the middle of the night. I was getting laid. My hard cock was in a very, very tight pussy. Becky was screaming, "OH MY God! Joe you are so big! Holy SHIT you are huge. I'm...I'm gonna...

COME! OHHH, OH YES, OH JOE YOU ARE THE BEST. Oh my goodness. Joe I want to be your slut. Please take me again! You are my king. Oh Joe! I am yours."

"Who owns this cunt?"

"Joe you do. You really are way bigger than Rod. Damn your wife was a stupid cunt to cheat on you. You are so much better. I want you again."

I finally noticed. She had set up both of our cell phones to record our fucking session. I think I know where she is sending hers. She said to both phones, "don't bother calling us. We will be doing what you two have been doing for a while now. We are going to have to do a bunch to catch up. By the way, Rod, do you like the sloppy seconds she gave you? That black guy was huge! I bet Sharon is all stretched out now. Did you like fucking in a toilet Sharon? Better have yourself checked. I heard he has syphilis. The gift that keeps on giving. Good luck assholes! Bye!"

She signed off. "You recorded that?" I asked.

"Nope...live streaming! I hope they enjoyed it."

"Come here my queen. I need you again."

Epilogue

The police intercepted the pair of criminals on their way onto the airplane. They were both charged with grand theft, theft by deception, various counts of fraud. Most of the funds were recovered. Rebecca was able to have her marriage annulled for fraud. The judge in the case saw the overwhelming evidence and accelerated her annulment so she was a free woman in a week.

Joe divorced on mental cruelty and won a 70/30 % split of all marital assets. Sharon had to pay her lawyer the rest to keep her out of jail. She did wind up contracting syphilis, although the sexual contact who gave it to her is in dispute. She did give it to one other person- Rod. He was understandably upset. But he will have twenty years in jail to think about it, and recover. Sharon will be spending 3 to 5 years as a guest of the state.

Joe and Rebecca are continuing to explore their feelings for each other.

Author's note. I write for fun. If you really don't like ANYTHING I write, go read something else. If you have positive feedback, GREAT THANK YOU! IF you have constructive criticism, GREAT. IF you want to be a nasty so and so...go away, I don't need your negativity. My errors are ALL mine. Oh well!