Well of Three Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers

Leela came up to her other half's hip now and she had to duck under the impressive curve of Myra's bust while walking around her to take in every angle of her giantess girlfriend.

"Okay, so we're like this now. Do we make another wish that things turn out alright?"

"S-s-sure," Myra stammered, likely overwhelmed from the growth and Leela's influence. "Sounds bloody great, so long as you fuck me as soon as possible."

"It's a date." Leela flipped a coin into the well and the next thing she knew, she was sitting at a very large desk talking with clients who wanted to carry the fragrance she had engineered. She had been trying to capture the feeling that her unique physiology had on others in order to bottle a greatly diminished version of it. So far everyone had been fighting to be the exclusive distributor. Promising to send them a quote by the end of the day, she left the office and went home.

At the airplane hangar they had renovated, Myra was just finishing up a session with Stari and Deeva. It was going to the be part of their third feature whose title was some play on words about lesbians in space. Though her giantess wife had shrunk some from that fateful day, she still towered over others. It seemed that her body slowly returned to something more human sized after an orgasm, but Leela's scent also ensured she was growing so long as she wanted it.

As Leela walked in the room, the three of them seemed to get a second wind as her presence gripped them. She tried to keep her aphrodisiac from affecting the others too much, but it was hard to keep from thinking. It was hard to miss that the pair of blondes had already started to grow after being exposed to it for a whole week, but she was not ready to be the dominant of three giantesses. And yet...

"Love, won't you come ravish us?" Myra begged over the sound of her friends' moans. "Please, bless us with overwhelming sensation!"

It was hard to say no to the love of her life.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers
12