Well Seen To...

Story Info
A wife gets fucked after an evening out.
1.2k words
3.4
130.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long evening, when the phone finally stopped ringing he was knackered, He rolled a joint, poured a glass of wine and switched the laptop on. He had been late and she was off at a staff leaving party. Anyway he had the house to himself, he rolled a second spiff, poured another glass full and started a slideshow of porn on the computer, the haze of the pot and alcohol and the mesmerising flashes from the computer focused his mind on his cock.

It wasn't long before his jeans were on the floor and he gently stroked his hard on as the images continued to entrance him on the screen. A blond girl was about to be entered by a huge cock, the look of anticipation on her face and the wetness of her pubes suggested she was more than a passive participant.

He was in a world of his own, imagining his cock squeezing into a tight juicy hole. So much in a world of his own, he failed to hear the key turn in the lock.

Helen stood on the step looking for her key. Her work night out had not gone as planned. She certainly didn't expect to get so drunk or respond to the flirting of her new manager. As the meal drew to a close, a voice in her ear asked if she wanted a lift. She shuddered and without hesitation knew who it was and said yes – she would have been hurt if he had not tried his luck.

They walked out to the car together, holding hands, both nervous about what would come later 'The long route or the short way?' he asked, and with a lump in her throat said 'The long way'

It didn't take long, inside ten minutes they were down a track in the woods kissing, exploring and undressing, any reservations long since gone.

He eased his hand up her leg and she assisted his quest by raising her hips and opening her legs a little wider. He responded by slipping his hand down the front of her pants, over her pubes and gently ran a finger along the length of her lips. She opened up immediately; he slipped his finger inside her and used the lubricated finger to gently rub her clit. It hardened immediately and she raised her hips further but the caress stopped as he leapt out of the car and hobbled round to her side. When he opened the door his cock was pointing upwards out of his trousers, she laid back in the seat, lifted her bum and slipped her pants off, laid back and opened her legs.

He was inside her like a flash, his cock large and stiff, the frantic pounding turned her on but as soon as he had started he finished. With a sudden thrust of the hips and a large grunt he emptied his cum into her wet but as yet unsatisfied vagina.

He went limp immediately and the time to reflect on what might have been. Her problem at the moment was his cum running out of her fanny into her pants.

She turned the key gently and peeped round the door. The house was in darkness, her husband must be asleep, it was late after her unrewarding grope in the woods.

Her first thought was to sneak into the bathroom and clean up. As she climbed the stairs she could smell cannabis and fancied a joint herself, tonight had been a huge let despite the promising beginning.

At the top of the stairs she suddenly realised her husband was naked apart from a tee shirt wanking his condom clad cock, whilst watching a film of men cumming over women's fannys.

It was difficult to tell who was most embarrassed, him with his condom clad cock or her with a pussy and pants full of another mans cum. 'Roll me a spiff, while I go to the loo' she shouted as she trotted off down the hall. Upon her return he had a glass of vine and a monster joint and a porn film in the screen. 'Your condom has gone then' she joked 'is that what you call a luxury wank'?

He slipped a finger between her legs and was surprised at how wet she was and how hard her clit was. She was gagging for it; he gently stroked her clit every now and again thrusting a finger deep inside her to lubricate her clit. She pushed her hips forward and opened her legs further. He had hit the sweet spot, very gently at the tip of her clit. It was driving her mad, 'faster please, I'm cumming;' she panted. He gripped her tit which made her orgasm closer and stroked her clit much slower then she would have but it was driving her nearer the edge,

Suddenly she was there, her orgasm exploded, her breathing turned to howling and her vagina convulsed and the warn glow spread through her body. 'Fuck that was good; she said between the pants, now it's your turn

She came back and straddled his half naked body; she lifted her skirt and revealed a very aroused fanny with any incriminating evidence hidden away with her pants. The dope and wine lit a fire under her pent up passion, her clit swelled and her nipples hardened.

'Carry on, don't mind me' she said pointing at his cock. He sheepishly reached down and stroked his quickly hardening cock. 'Come on, put some effort in' she said and as if to assist, pulled up her skirt and ran a finger over her swollen clit. ; Can I help' he asked 'Please' she panted 'I am nearly there'

He gripped her bum as she thrust her hips forward to receive as much pleasure from his finger as possible. He knew she was cumming, her breath shortened, her nipples strained under her tee shirt and her clit swelled considerably. He inserted two fingers inside her and she gasped he worked gently, in and out whilst she grunted contentedly, he the resumed his attention to her clit, with fresh lubrication she was soon at the point of no return, she shuddered whilst he squeezed her breast and then she howled and thrust her hips forward and howled some more before quietening to grunts and groans. 'Fuck that was good' she snorted between breaths

'Stick your cock in' she panted, he turned her over and after it had sunk in she stuck her bum up and held her wet lips open. He pushed his cock in gently at first, the smell of sex between them now was pungent, he didn't notice she was not as tight as she usually was and thrust on regardless. He slipped right in, he could see his cock disappear in the wet depths of her public hair. She is very horny tonight he thought as she writhed around on his cock.

They fucked backwards, her on top and laid on their side and she came and came and came. Her fanny was so wet that feeling was beginning to go, he withdrew his cock and knelt on top of her., she gently held his cock and stroked until it was hard. It didn't take long before his balls were tightening and his cock swelled. She slowed down to drive him mad and he began pleading, she speeded up and gripped his cock that little bit harder. His composure could last no longer, with a huge spurt that landed in her hair and a large grunt he emptied the rest of his load on to her face and chin. 'Some orgasm' she said 'And some' he replied.

She decided he should never know.