Well, That Backfired Ch. 02

Story Info
The Baker siblings try to reconcile with their mom.
11.1k words
4.57
44.3k
86

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIERRA

The moans and screams of my daughter flow from her open bedroom window and into the backyard. The neighbors give me amused expressions while I hurriedly run to the back door and fumble with the keys. I flush beat-red with embarrassment as I battle the door's broken latch to the soundtrack of Laurie wailing her ecstasy above me. I curse under my breath, feeling the neighbor's judging eyes taking me in. This wouldn't be nearly as bad if Laurie kept it down, but holy shit, she's a screamer! Was I ever that obnoxious in high school? Yeah, I definitely was, but at least I had the wherewithal to close the fucking window! I grit my teeth and finally manage to spring the fucking latch. I swing the backdoor open and run up the stairs. Her screams subside as I reach the top step, and I take a moment to breathe and collect myself. I assume she and Ryan have heard my rapid ascent of the steps, and are now hurriedly getting beneath the covers. I'm not the kind of mom who barges into her daughter's room when I know she's in the act, so I wait until she's had enough time to cover up. After a painful minute, I figure I've waited long enough, so I put on my best mom-face, and grasp the door knob.

"How hard is it to close your fucking-" the words stop dead in my throat. Apparently, they hadn't heard me coming up the stairs; and by "they," I mean Laurie, her best friend, Eleanor, and her brother, Tom. My son, Tom. They're all naked, all lying on the bed, and all staring at me with the same expression of horror that's on my face. Actually, Eleanor's expression is more of amusement than anything.

"Hey, Mrs. B!" She laughs jovially at me, "You know, knocking is usually the polite thing to do."

I open my mouth to say something, but the words stick in my throat. I simply stare from Laurie, to Tom. Laurie's gaze falls almost immediately, but Tom stares back. His shocked expression has relaxed into a cold, hard, gaze. It's a look I've never seen him wear before; it almost says, "So, we're fucking; what are you going to do about it?" It's disturbing, but this whole goddamn situation is disturbing. No, "disturbing" is the wrong word for it; this is a family-ruining, life-destroying, you-failed-so-hard-as-a-mother, catastrophe. My heart sinks slowly into my chest as the realization weighs on me. I open my mouth to say something, anything, but there's nothing to be said. There's no magical combination of words that can fix this. I give my children a final dismayed look, step into the hallway, and close the door.

ELEANOR

Oh man, this is just too good! Tom and Laurie are staring at each other, their faces communicating their horror in stark detail. I'm nestled between them, enjoying the warmth of their bodies almost as much as I'm enjoying their discomfort. In case you haven't realized this about me, I'm a twisted sexual deviant. I need the wrong and the extreme to really get me off. I was worried that after Tom seduced Laurie, the two would start a boring, twin romance. Once you get passed the taboo of the relationship, there's really nothing that special about two sibling teenagers fucking each other... unless they get caught. Well, they've been caught, and by the worst person possible. Now, the possibilities really open up.

"Tom," Laurie whispers to her brother in a shaking voice, "what the fuck are we going to do?"

"I don't know," Tom says grimly, though his voice doesn't bare any of Laurie's fear, "this is... really fucked."

"Should we..." Laurie gulps, "should we move away together? You already have that apartment lined up in Lincoln. We could finish out our senior year from there."

"That's an idea. I've got enough money saved up for three months, but with you helping out, we could leave early."

"You guys are such pussies!" I laugh, catching the Baker siblings by surprise. They seemed to have forgotten I was here, and I demand to be noticed. "You're just going to bail on your single mother and leave her here alone? What kind of children are you?!"

"She'll never speak to us again!" Laurie hisses, "She'll kick us out anyway!"

"You don't know that. You have no idea what's going through her head right now."

"I think we have a pretty good idea of what she's thinking," Tom says, brushing a strand of red hair over my ear, "but enlighten us, Ellie; what is she thinking?"

"That this is all her fault. Parents never blame their children for their actions; they always blame themselves. And right now, you two are planning on abandoning her. How do you think she'll take that?"

I see the shame begin to spread across Laurie and Tom's faces, and I smile internally. Manipulation has always been my greatest art, and today, I have a chance to paint my masterpiece.

"She's right," Tom says to Laurie, "we can't leave her; she'll blame herself for everything."

"But what do we do?" Laurie says softly, the fear leaving her voice, the sadness taking over, "How can we look her in the eye after this?"

"I could talk to her," I say in my best 'I'm just trying to help' voice, "You know, smooth things out before you meet."

"That's an idea," Tom says, "she's known you your entire life, and you're Laurie's best friend; she'd be willing to speak honestly to you."

"Can you do it?" Laurie asks me, her eyes full of hope.

"Sure, I can." I smile easily, "I'll get her calm and collected, and then the four of us will have a nice, long, talk. Once she gets over the shock of it all, she'll accept the situation, and you guys can move on as a happy family."

"You make it sound so easy." Tom mutters incredulously.

"I can be very persuasive," I smile wickedly to him, "as you two well know."

Tom smiles at that. He glances over my head at Laurie, and Laurie nods.

"Ok," Laurie says, and smiles for the first time, "sounds like a plan. Thank you, Ellie."

"It's nothing," I laugh, shaking a dismissive hand, "you two get dressed, and come when I call for you. This'll all blow over in a week, tops."

I get off the bed, making a show of stretching and shifting my hips for the Bakers. I glance casually over my shoulder, and smile when I see them both gawking; it seems Laurie has developed quite the taste for the fairer sex. I ruined that bitch. I slip on one of her signature cut-off tops, and cram my full ass into a pair of her leggings. The bottom of my ample alabaster bust protrudes from the frayed hem of her tank, and her spandex stretches dangerously as it tries to contain my best asset. I give myself a once-over in the mirror, then walk out the door without a look back, knowing their eyes are following me. I strut across the hallway to Mrs. Sierra Thomas Baker's room and smile to myself. God, that was easy. Puh-lease, Tom; do you really think I'm going in there to fix the beautiful mess I created? Do you really think this all ends in a wholesome normal family? Laurie is a bit naive, but you should know me better after what I did to you. Did Da Vinci crumple up the Mona Lisa halfway through? Did Beethoven just say, 'fuck it,' after the first movement of Moonlight Sonata? I've just started my masterpiece, and now I'm going to finish it.

SIERRA

My thumb slips on the flint of my Bic as I shakenly try to light a cigarette. I haven't had a smoke in years, but right now, I need one. What does it matter anyway? All the rules I've imposed on myself, all the classes I've taken, all the sacrifices I've made, all amounted to my teenage children fucking each other. Smoking in the house hardly seems like an egregious infraction now. A knock on the door nearly causes me to jump through the ceiling. I can't see them now! I can't look in their eyes!

"Mrs. B?" Eleanor's voice calls from the other side of the door, "Can I come in?"

I breathe a long sigh of relief, and manage to steady my hand long enough to light the end of my smoke. I take a deep inhale of the addictive fire, and blow out, feeling my electrified nerves calm.

"Come in, Ellie." I say to the door.

Laurie's best friend walks in wearing my daughter's clothes. They are way too small for her, but I guess Ellie didn't have much in the way of options.

"Are you to be the intermediary between my children and I?" I ask her as I put the square between my lips.

"You got it," Eleanor smiles, and gestures to the pack in my hands, "can I bum a smoke?"

I hand her a cigarette, light it between her lips, then sit down at the foot of the bed. She sits down next to me, and we smoke in subdued silence.

"So..." Eleanor says, leaning back on the bed, "this whole thing is pretty fucked."

"Yeah, but I'm guessing you don't mind in the least," I turn to her and give her a sharp look, "do you?"

"Oh?" She replies with a raised eyebrow, "You think this is all my fault?"

"You've always been a corrupting influence on Laurie," I say, my voice edging, "and you were right in the middle of it. What am I supposed to think?"

"Sure, I was there," She smirks, her red lips twisting, "but this was a long time coming, Sierra."

Eleanor stares at me with her sharp green eyes, and doesn't falter for a moment. My eyes fall to my lap, and I feel the truth in her words sting me to the core. This was a long time coming, because it's all my fault. I feel the hint of tears begin to well in my eyes, and I fight to push them back.

"So," I say, failing to keep my voice from breaking, "you're saying I'm a complete failure as a mother."

"Not a complete failure, but there were definitely some missteps."

"Like?" I hiss venomously, staring darkly at her, "What do you know about it? What could a stupid slut like you know about raising children?"

"I'm the stupid slut?" Eleanor laughs, "I've heard stories about you, Sierra; you were a bonafide sex addict. The only saving grace for you, is that you managed to have both your children from the same man, though we both know that's only because they're twins."

Her words hit me hard, but my anger doesn't swell. No, she's just telling me the truth, a truth I'd been vainly sugarcoating for eighteen years. But it hurts like hell to hear it, and I vainly try to numb the pain.

"I stopped," I say in a shaking voice, "after Bradley left us, I didn't go running out for someone else. I didn't fall back on my old habits."

"Maybe you should have." Eleanor says, "They needed someone to be their father; if it wasn't obvious then, it's obvious now."

"I knew I couldn't," I mumble, pursing the smoke between my lips, "I had to control myself and become the mom they needed."

"You couldn't trust yourself to stay loyal to one man, so you forsook men all together. Instead of fixing your problem, you tried to bury it. Did you think your children didn't see? You were their one parent, and you were weak."

"I stayed abstinent through my twenties!" I growl at Eleanor, "I sacrificed the best years of my life for my children!"

"And look at the result." Eleanor says, placing her cigarette between her lips, "all that self-denial, all that sacrifice, and how did it turn out? How noble of you, Sierra, to shackle your children to yourself."

I stare dumbly at Eleanor, feeling the weight of her words crushing my chest. My gaze falls back to the floor, and this time, I can't keep the tears from coming. She's right; I should have sought help, I should have fixed myself when I had the chance. Hot saline water pours from my welling eyes and falls in little droplets to the carpet. The trickle becomes a flood, and before I know it, I'm reeling forward in the throes of sorrow, and spilling eighteen years of regret onto the floor. I feel a pair of soft comforting hands delicately touch my shoulders, and the heat of someone's body embracing me affectionately from behind.

"Let it out, Sierra." Eleanor whispers in my ear, "You've been holding in the poison for too long."

"I knew I should have gotten help!" I cry, my diaphragm heaving in bouts of grief, "But I kept telling myself I didn't need it!"

"And how did that effect Tom?" Eleanor whispers as her hands begin to tenderly massage my shoulders.

"I smothered him!" I cry, "I babied him well passed his age because I didn't want another man to leave me! Not my son!"

"And Laurie?" Eleanor asks kindly.

"I stayed distant!" I bawl, feeling the catharsis of grief compelling the truth from me, "I didn't want her to end up like me, so I kept her at arm's length when I should have held her close! Now she's gone off and fucked her brother because it was the only way for her to find closeness in the family!"

"There, there, Sierra," Eleanor's sweet voice sings in my ear as she gently guides me to lie down, "admitting fault is the first step. Just relax, and let me take care of you."

Eleanor's hands prod me gently on my sides, and I turn over onto my stomach. She straddles me above the hips, and sinks her wonderful fingers into the congested knotting of my back. She sings a soft soothing melody under her breath as her elegant digits work tenderly into the tense muscles. I feel more and more at ease with her, and I begin to relax.

"You were a little off on your assessment," Eleanor's musical voice whispers, "but I can see where you're coming from."

"What do you mean?" I sniffle.

"Laurie didn't seek out attention from Tom," Eleanor says, "it was the other way around, actually."

"Tom?" I ask incredulously, lazily raising my head just enough to look back at her. Eleanor looks up from the massage she's giving me and nods with a crooked smile strewn across her red lips.

"Tom confessed to me that he wanted Laurie," Eleanor says, her fingers working down my spine, "and after a little persuasion on my part, Laurie found that she wanted Tom as well."

"I didn't think he had it in him." I smile sadly, and rest my cheek back on the bed, "My sweet boy..."

"Not so sweet," Eleanor laughs melodically, "and hardly a boy any longer."

"And Laurie's already a woman," I sigh, "I know it's a cliché to say it, but it really does seem like just yesterday they were goofy toddlers, playing in the sandbox."

Eleanor sings so gently that I can barely hear under her breath. The wordless tune floats into my ear and caresses my troubled mind as her fingers unwind the tension born from years of bad posture, leaving warm loose muscle in their gentle wake. She sinks her thumbs between my shoulder blades, and graciously separates the entwined tendons between them. I feel the bridging tension of my shoulders release, and they sink easily into the bedding. She presses her palms along the arch of my spine, and slides congested muscle from bone. A warm sensation permeates along the taut sinew of my back, inundating the muscle until the fibers are lithe and flowing. Her fingers impress the tight cords above my hips, and unravel the snarl of clogged fascia. She leaves me gelatinous and fluid, and I feel as though I could spill into the soft bedding from between my bones. Her delicate hands slide beneath my waistband, and I don't stop her. I hum a gracious murmur, and feel a moan linger on my lips. It's been so long since I've been touched intimately, and her seduction is more than my fragile mind can take. I'm a slave to her gentleness, a prisoner to her comfort. I'm broken, and need someone to fix me. I'm vulnerable, and need someone to protect me. Eleanor will fix me, Eleanor will protect me. Eleanor will make it all better.

"You know," Eleanor says, leaning forward and breathing the words into my ear, "this doesn't have to be the end of your relationship with them."

"It doesn't?" I ask, feeling a glimmer of hope rising in my chest. Eleanor will fix me.

"No," she smiles warmly, and traces a single finger down my wet cheek, "but it will take some adjusting on your part. You can't change the past, but you can still decide the future."

"What do I have to do?" I ask. Eleanor will protect me.

"You just have to see them as they are," Eleanor says, her warm smile turning sly, "you just have to accept them, and with a little help from me, they'll accept you."

"How?" I ask, feeling the glimmer of hope swell. Eleanor will make it all better.

"Stop hiding yourself, Sierra." Eleanor whispers, her face brushing cheek-to-cheek against me, "Stop denying what you really want."

Eleanor's hands move from my hips, and push beneath my skirt. Her fingers grasp the fat of my backside and spread me wide open. I'm too enamored in her trance to react, too trapped in her comfort to deny her. Took weak to stop myself. Touch me, Eleanor; touch me on the inside.

"Do you understand what I'm asking?" Eleanor whispers, her lips so close to mine. She holds me open with one hand, and reaches beneath me with the other. A single elegant finger runs along the moist tender slit between my legs. She barely brushes me, but her touch awakens a hunger so ravenous, it's unbearable.

"You want to make love to me?" I ask hopefully, my eyes drooping into an expression I haven't worn in over a decade.

"I'm just the messenger, Sierra." Eleanor smiles, her single finger running tortuously along me, never providing the penetration I crave, "This is something you'll need to do yourself."

"I'm-I'm..." a moan slips through my words, "I'm their mother! I couldn't!"

"Yes, you can." Eleanor giggles, pressing her finger down against my clit, forcing me to cry out in desperate need, "After what they've done, there are only two paths for you: spend the rest of your life ignoring the elephant in the room, and grow distant until you lose them, or join them, and spend the rest of your life sharing your body with them, as a mother, and a lover. What do you choose, Sierra?"

The need grows so hot and hungry that it consumes every thought it my mind. I can't do it! Yes I can. It's wrong! So wrong. I don't want to! Don't lie to yourself. They're my children! They can be more than just that. My baby boy... Your handsome son. My little girl... Your beautiful daughter. My handsome son... His strong hands. My beautiful daughter... Her full thighs. His strong hands... Gripping your ass. Her full thighs... Entwined with your own. They're so young... A chance to be young again. They have each other... They could have you. A happy family. A happy family.

All I ever wanted was a happy family.

"Ellie..." I moan, biting my lip and looking pleadingly into her eyes, "help me. I'll do whatever I need to do."

ELEANOR

Hey reader, I'd like to pause the story for a bit to describe what I'm looking at right now: Sierra Thomas Baker. It didn't take much convincing to get her out of her clothes, but it did take a bit of gentle prodding to get her into the clothes I wanted. She's such an emotional wreck right now, I could convince her to do anything, but I digress. Sierra looks a lot like Laurie. She has long curly brown hair, a cleft chin, a cut jaw line, big blue eyes, a pointed noise, and high cheekbones. Where mother and daughter differ, is their bodies. Laurie is lean and athletic, but Sierra is built more like me; D-cup tits that jut perfectly from her chest, and an ass you could balance a wine bottle on. Even at thirty-six, her curves don't show a hint of sag. She's got a butterfly tattoo on her lower back (which is just adorable), and a mole next to her right eye that adds an exotic appeal to her. And reader, I can only hope that after two kids, my pussy looks as good as hers.

Anyway, I think it's about time the Baker siblings reconciled with their mom, don't you? I'll let Laurie describe the clothes I put on her; I think you're going to like it.

LAURIE

"Laurie, Tom!" Eleanor's voice calls down the hallway, "Your mother would like to speak with you!"