Well, That Escalated Quickly

Story Info
Adding kink and discipline to their boring relationship.
4.9k words
4.33
27.5k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and Ryan had been together for too long now. They were not married but had lived together for long enough to douse any sexual enthusiasm. They had sex occasionally and that too was just a formality. It was mild and warm. Just like a lukewarm cup of weak tea. It's tea alright, but would you look forward to it? Probably no. And every time you want tea, you are presented with the same beverage. So, after a while, you don't want tea at all. That's how boring Beth and Ryan's sex lives were.

Beth and Ryan knew each other since they were 12 years old. They had gone off their separate ways since then but kept coming back to each other. A few years earlier, after dating for some time, they both decided to move in together.

Beth was 30 years old and had an enviable body. Her boobs were large and round with big pink areolas. Her taut long stomach led to a beautiful hairy pussy. She was a redhead and the carpet matched the drapes. She liked a bald pussy but was too lazy to do it plus she felt that Ryan doesn't care. She was relatively wild and had had her fair share of affairs with men and one woman. She was open to try a lot of things when it came to sex, but was a very private person otherwise. She couldn't easily make friends or talk to her boyfriends. She was extremely comfortable with Ryan because she knew him from so long. She knew that though extremely attractive, Ryan's a bit shy and maybe she won't get the wild sex she craves, she still traded that for a comfortable mental space. This, however, was becoming difficult now.

Ryan was a very handsome man. Tall with bright blue eyes and wide shoulders, he was every woman's dream. His looks, however, did not match his imagination in the bedroom. Though good looking, he was a bit reserved and didn't had any many affairs as he could have. Limited as his sexual history was, his bedroom moves became repetitive very soon. He knew what a bombshell Beth had been in the past but was too timid to try something new with her. But he could sense that it had started taking its toll.

Beth used to think about her steamy, horny desires. She wanted to be treated like a sex slave. She wanted Ryan to dominate her, give her orders, make her follow them to the t and punish her when she couldn't. Keep her naked, make her suck his cock, cum in her mouth, keep her waiting, command her to masturbate for him but don't allow her to cum, make her beg and then fuck her to oblivion. She still thought about this while she masturbated.

One night after a drink too many, Beth told Ryan about her fantasies of being controlled. He said that he didn't know she was a submissive at heart. He confessed that he didn't exactly know how to dominate her, but he was willing to find out. He told her that he'll do what it takes to bring out that slut in her that she says she has.

A few days passed, and nothing changed. Beth had not hoped a lot on that conversation anyways, lest she had her heart broken. One day she was supposed to work from home. While she was getting breakfast ready, Ryan wrapped his arms around her waist and nipped her neck gently. Beth was pleasantly surprised. He didn't do this usually in the morning. He started moving his hands over her breasts, kneading the soft flesh. Her nipples were hard now and he started pinching them. She moaned softly. He also started rubbing his now erect cock on her ass. Beth had a sexy body with big, juicy boobs, curvaceous ass and shapely legs. He had always fantasised about fucking her in the ass but couldn't ask fearing she would say no. When she brought up her controlling fantasies, he thought maybe this is an opportunity he'll take to ask her for it. With this, he moved his fingers from her nipples to between her legs. He was still touching her over her clothes making sure to get her worked up. He started to tease her by putting one finger in her shorts but before it could touch her wet pussy, he pulled it out. She let out a frustrated groan. He could tell that she wants him to get her off with his fingers. And that's how they had done things until now. But not anymore. He continued his slow assault on her breasts while slowly taking his cock out from his trousers. Beth could hear him unzipping himself and wanted him to stick it in. However, he didn't do that. He just kept rubbing it over her clothed ass. She was getting frustrated and tried to bring his hand in her panties.

He chuckled and said, "Not so soon my princess. I know what a horny slut you are. And sluts don't get to cum so easily. They must earn it first. You'll pay for your orgasm with your body. You will pay for it with your dirty mouth that is only meant to suck my cock and swallow my cum. You will pay for it with your juicy tits and hard nipples. You will pay for it with your wet cunt. And you will also pay for it with your tight ass." With this, he put one finger in her asshole.

As this was so unexpected, Beth jumped. She didn't know what had come on Ryan. This dirty talk was making her hornier than ever.

He continued, "I know your filthy pussy is all wet and hungry for cock. I will give it all the cock it wants but you will have to do whatever I say. If you be an obedient slut, maybe you'll get to orgasm. If you don't follow my instructions properly, I'm going to punish you. And I'll not allow you to cum. I'm sure the threat of not cumming will keep a dirty little bitch like you in her place."

Beth was moaning with desire and need. He threw her head back on Ryan's shoulder and enjoyed what the dirty talk was doing to her. His hands were back over her clothes, but she could feel his dick on her ass.

"Do you agree to do whatever I say, bitch? "he whispered in her ear.

Beth nodded, her eyes still closed. She was pulled back from her ecstatic state by a strong slap on her face.

"When I ask a question, I expect a proper answer slut."

She let out a breath, her arousal in check and said, "Yes, Ryan."

Slap! Another slap on the same cheek.

"Do you have to be told how to address your master, slut? And I do expect you to answer in a way that makes it clear that you understand what I have instructed you to do. I'll give you another chance to do it right."

Beth was so surprised that she didn't know what to do. She was heady from arousal and dirty talk. She pulled herself together to be able to say, "Yes Sir! I agree to be your slut and will do whatever you ask me to."

"Now, was it so hard to do?"

Realising it just a second later that it was an actual question and not rhetoric, she answered, "No, it was not difficult Sir!"

With this he pulled away from her and turned her around to face her. This was new to Beth. This man who she has known for so many years now looked so different.

"I want you to take off your clothes now. All of them. Make it quick."

She looked around. They were standing in their kitchen in morning light. The curtains were open, and they could be seen from outside. When she hesitated, he reminded her, "We don't have forever Beth. If you hesitate further, I'll have to punish you. You know the rules of this game. Don't act naive. You do what I say, when I say. Take off your clothes now. "

She realised that in all effect, she had asked for it. There's no way to back off now without jeopardising the game Ryan has started. He may not want to do it ever again if she didn't play along.

She took off her top and her shorts. She was aware that she may be visible to anyone who cares to see. The realisation made her wetter. She quickly unhooked her bra and tried to cover her boobs with one hand while taking off her underwear. She used another hand to hide her pussy from anybody who may be watching. This wouldn't have protected her modesty, but she was uncomfortable exposing herself to anyone on the street.

Ryan reprimanded her, "Did I give you permission to cover yourself?"

She started to shake her head then remembered the slap. "No Sir, you didn't." And removed her hands.

"Now, I want you to take a shower and shave your pussy. After that, I want you to wear just a long tee shirt but no undies and no bra. Your tee should cover your boobs and pussy though. Don't apply any fragrance on your skin. I want you to smell like your slutty cunt by the evening. You are allowed to play with yourself, but you can't cum. Every time you touch your pussy, you'll lick your fingers clean. You'll not wash or wipe your pussy juice from either your fingers or pussy. You'll stay like this until I say otherwise. It could very well be a few hours or a few days. If we have visitors or you must go out, you may wear a skirt under the tee. You'll still not be wearing any underwear or bra though. When I come back home in the evening, I want you to stand in front of our bed, lift your shirt to your shoulders and show me your naked body. Then you'll show me how you played with yourself until I ask you to stop.

From this moment on, I decide if and when you orgasm whether alone or with me. You can't cum until I say the word, so you should start learning how to control your greedy little cunt. I'll give you explicit permission to masturbate, so forget about those quick fingering sessions that you used to have when you thought I was asleep. Do you understand it, slut? "

Listening to just that made Beth forget that she was still standing naked in her kitchen with the curtains wide open. It was so hot that her pussy had already started throbbing. She wondered how she will stop herself from cumming all day.

She remembered the slap again and quickly replied, "Yes sir, I understand. I'll go take a shower now."

"I'm going to leave now. I'll see you in the evening. I hope you behave."

Beth went into the bathroom and let out a deep breath. That was hot!! Ryan was extremely good looking but because of the boring sex that they have had all this time, she had felt that he has lost that appeal. But this recent speech made her weak in the knees. She looked at Ryan in a completely different light today. He was the sexy, hot, desirable man she dreamt about. One who told her that she's a whore who will be used per her master's wishes. She felt an overwhelming desire to cram two fingers in her tight fuck hole, flick her clit and scream out loud. However, that was not how this game was supposed to be played.

She gave herself a close shave and loved the outcome of it. She knew she had a gorgeous and delicious pussy.

She couldn't keep her fingers away from her nipples and cunt in the shower. She manipulated her hard nubs, pinched them and pulled them. She rubbed her wet gash with her fingers and sucked them clean just like Ryan had asked her to. Since she was showering, she tasted like nothing. She made a mental note to come out and do it again to taste herself. She loved touching her bald pussy but was already wondering how she will last the whole day.

She had to be strong to stop herself before she reached the point of no return. After stopping thrice, she couldn't do it anymore and decided to step out lest she gets carried away.

She chose to wear one of Ryan's tee shirts - it came to her mid-thigh, so she wasn't too worried about exposing her pussy to everyone on the street. On the other hand, if she wore a shirt that reached her navel, she'd be completely nude under her tummy. She got a little kick by exposing herself to strangers. Ahh, that would be sweet. She'd still be safe in her home but anyone who can see in her flat from the open curtains would see her naked ass and freshly shaven pussy. They'd probably also notice her lack of bra. She felt a trickle of fluid down her legs at that thought. She remembered Ryan had asked to wear tee to cover her assets, so she dismissed her exhibitionist fantasies until later. She put one finger between her legs to taste her sweet nectar. Mmmmmmm.

She sat down to work on her laptop fully aware of how the leather of the chair was touching her bum. She raised her tee a bit to feel the cool leather all over her. It was very hard for her to concentrate on work with her body so tightly wound up. Her nipples were touching the fabric lightly sending sensations to her core. Her arse and vagina were touching against the hard leather of the chair. Every time she felt a little air against her legs, she let out a sigh. She forced herself to clench her legs together to avoid feeling so aroused.

She wanted to let Ryan know how she was feeling but they had not sexted in a very long time. She hesitated for a moment then decided to take a leap. Then another idea occurred to her. She knew that Ryan has a team meeting at 10.30 Monday every week and it was just after 10.35. This meeting was very important for Ryan and he had told her several times how she shouldn't call during this time if she could avoid it. Since today was anyways different, she decided to tease him a bit to add some fun. She knew he won't be able to reply but may get a serious hard on looking at her nudes. She pulled up her tee shirt from one side and sent him a picture of one breast. She saw it was delivered but unread. After 5 minutes, she took a picture of both her breasts by squeezing them together and sent it to him. Again, unread. This was driving her insane. She wanted him to see the pictures, get erect and feel helpless just like her. So, she clicked a few pictures of her naked form in the mirror, a few of her wet, glistening, bald pussy, one where she spread her pussy lips with her fingers, one with 2 fingers in her vagina, one picture with figure on her clit, one sucking her fingers and off they go. Then status of all messages turned to read at once. Her heart quickened in her chest. She didn't get any response for a long time. She had cooled down a bit now and did some work.

Afterwards, she couldn't contain her curiosity and messaged Ryan to ask if he saw the pictures. She knew the answer anyways but wanted to strike a conversation. Ryan replied that he had and because she sent them during the meeting when other guys were next to him, a few pictures caught their eyes as well. She asked him if he liked them to which he replied that he hadn't given her permission to tease him or indulge in her exhibitionist fantasies yet. He warned her to behave properly if she wanted her punishment to be tolerable. She was shocked. She never expected to be told off for sending nudes. Though still aroused, she was now a tad bit scared with Ryan. He didn't get angry easily, but when he did, it was ugly. On second thoughts, this may just be a part of the same character that's he's playing. She dismissed it and got back to her work.

She finished work early because she couldn't take the tension anymore. Her body was screaming for release and she wanted to somehow get Ryan to fuck her. She sighed and though how easy that used to be. She decided to get some dinner going so they can get to business when Ryan's back. All the time being aware how people may be able to see her almost naked form. Her inner thighs were wet with her juices and the thought that she can't clean them drove her higher up the horny mountain.

Sometime later, she got a text from Ryan to tell her to get in the bedroom as told. And to ensure the curtains are open. She was getting just the last bits done and for a second considered getting this done. However, she realised that won't be wise and may spoil the fun.

She quickly went to the bedroom and though the thought of open curtains made her nervous, their bedroom was not in direct line of sight of any flats, so she didn't worry too much. As soon as she stood in front of the bed, she heard the key in the door. He must have messaged her from the lift, ensuring she doesn't get time to do anything else. She was glad she didn't finish the dinner preparation.

He came to the bed, looked at her from top to bottom and sat down on the bed in front of her. He unzipped himself, took out his cock and nodded. Beth noted that it was already erect. Of course, he must have been hard all day thinking about her. However, he'll not say that. She wondered if he has masturbated during the day. If she were to put her money, she'd say he had so he could last longer at home.

Beth was not sure if she should just start now or wait for Ryan to say something. This was all so foreign with him. He looked such a different man with his controlled walk, gestures and expressions. He didn't smile at her like he always did. He just stared at her like she is only here to please him, and she better starts right now.

"Do you have to be reminded what to do, slut?" He barked, clearly not amused with this delay.

She just quickly lifted her shirt for him to see her hard nipples and wet mound. He had started stroking himself. She realised a second late that she didn't answer but she thought he must not have noticed that as he got busy with his cock.

She then started touching herself as he had asked. She started with her tits, touching, kneading, massaging the flesh. She wanted to use the other hand to manipulate the other nipple, but she was holding her tee shirt with it. He must have noticed that because he said, "Slide your hands out of the shirt so it stays on your shoulders. Then use both your hands."

She did as she was told. She must have looked a sight with a tee around her neck, totally naked under it, playing with her body. Ryan was stroking his long cock gently. She let one hand wander to her pussy and rub her labia while the other pinched her nipple. She gave her pussy long strokes from the base of the opening to the clit. She did it over and over until she couldn't resist flicking her clit. Before long, her fingers were in her hole while she was touching her clit with other hand. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy and her eyes were closed. Had she been looking, she'd seen Ryan get up and walk towards her. She heard him say stop and she forced herself to peel her hands off her dripping cunt. If only he would have let her cum like this she thought. She opened her eyes to see him standing in front of her.

"On your knees, slut. Now."

Once she was in position, he took his face from the chin and said, "I'll fuck your mouth now. Keep your fingers entwined and hands on your back. This blowjob is for my pleasure only. You don't get to enjoy my cock right now. You'll take all of me in your mouth and you'll swallow my cum. I'll go as fast as I want. Keep breathing through your nose as you don't get to pull away to breathe. Once I cum, I want you to lick me clean. If any cum misses your mouth, you'll scoop it up with your fingers and eat it all. After that, get your tee back in place but keep kneeling here. We'll talk about a few things. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, sir. I understand." she said.

No soon was the last word out of her mouth, he thrusted his cock deep in her mouth. She was still not prepared for this. She was used to giving him head nicely and she always controlled the speed. It used to be slow usually while both enjoyed it. He was bigger than most of the guys she had been with and could never take him all in her mouth. She generally didn't like to swallow, so Ryan used to finish in her pussy or on her breasts. This time, he had made it clear that she was to swallow his load and there was no argument about it.

She gagged at the sudden thrusts in her mouth and had to focus on breathing. She was drooling now as he started going deep in her throat. Her eyes watered with the onslaught, but she couldn't do anything. Ryan said, "You are my fuck toy, slut. Mine to fuck whenever I want, wherever I want. Your mouth is only for my pleasure. I'll use your mouth more than you have ever used it on all other guys combined. You'll learn to deep throat me and then we can put all those lukewarm bjs behind us. " With this he pulled her hair, loosening her grip on his Cock and asked her, " Like this slut?! I bet your little greedy pussy is dripping with need right now. You like this, don't you? Being treated like a cheap whore that you are."

12