Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 in adventures of a couple steaming up things.
7.4k words
4.43
10.6k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part in the series describing adventures of Ryan and Beth. To understand a bit of context of these characters, please read the first part. This is a Dom/sub/discipline story which includes some elements of exhibitionism and humiliation.

*****

They had dinner together in relative silence. They both were unsure of the protocol of the new game that they had started. They usually talked a bit about their day, work, their colleagues, their bosses, what they had for lunch, weekend plans and such regular stuff. Tonight, neither of them was not able to start a conversation. It would have just been out of the character to talk about usual stuff and nobody was sure what is the character supposed to do here. So, they ate in silence. Ryan offered to clean up later giving Beth a chance to breathe. She didn't know what she was expected to do and honestly neither did Ryan; so, he asked her to relax for a bit. He used that time to think about his next move. He had already started feeling that being a dominant was very incredibly difficult - it was like being the story writer, director and actor of a movie, all while having a hard on. Nevertheless, he was determined to give this a fair shot, he owed it to both Beth and him. He hadn't tried anything new in a long time and he was sure their relationship could use some novelty.

Later, he saw Beth on the couch switching channels mindlessly; a clear sign of being otherwise occupied. He chuckled to himself thinking what was keeping her distracted. Without waiting anymore, he told her, "Beth, I want you to go to the bedroom and lie on our bed on your back. Lift your shirt above your tits to your shoulders but don't take it off. Put both your hands above your head, stretching them out and spread your legs as far as they go. Wait for me like that."

"Yes sir." She couldn't say anymore. The thought of being eaten out but not being able to cum was intolerable to her. The only consolation was that she never could cum by his mouth alone. Primarily because he wasn't too good at it. So, although she really wanted to cum, she kind of was glad that he can't get her off anyways. What she didn't know, however, was that Ryan had taken a crash course in cunnilingus recently from one of his friends who always bragged about how he can get ladies weak in the knees with his talented tongue. Armed with that knowledge, he knew how to frustrate her even more while also keeping things interesting.

"Beth, have you thought of a safe word?" He asked before she left.

"Yes, Sir. Red. Keep it simple." She smiled.

"Good. Now go."

She went to the bedroom and did what was told to her. Then she waited. She didn't know how long but soon she was considering rolling over and pulling a duvet over her when she heard footsteps in the doorway. Despite everything, her breath quickened, and her pussy throbbed with need again. He came close and without a preamble, got to his knees. He buried his nose into her pussy instead of what she expected. He sniffed deeply, smiled, then said, "Aren't you a little horny bitch?" She blushed scarlet. Just imagining what he must be seeing down there made her wetter.

He decided to tease her a little, "Mmmm, I love your fragrance Beth. I know how wet you must have been all day. What a little anticipation can do, isn't it? You know even your inner thighs smell like your pussy now. I feel like we should just have you roam around naked all the time, shouldn't we? Love thy neighbour and all that?" Then he licked her from the base of her hole to the clit, just using the tip of the tongue.

She moaned, not sure what to say. The mere thought of being naked all the time got her squirming.

"So, anyways, time for some rules." He said while inserting a finger into her vagina while sucking lightly on her clit. She took a deep breath and let out a deep sound. "As you already know, you are not supposed to cum tonight. I'll eat you up nice and long. Did I mention how beautiful is your pussy? I'm going to take my time appreciating it tonight. I'll lick it like this from side to side, like this from top to bottom, like this round and round, and tongue fuck it just like this. I'll also put my fingers in it, just like this. One. Two. And Three. Ahh, that's a tight little thing. Then I'll use my fingers to rub your clit just like this. maybe pinch it a little. Did I mention I'll also curl my fingers inside you to stimulate your g-spot? And of course, breathe in your scent like this. Maybe later, I'll also put a finger in your ass if you behave. I know a slut like you would love having all her holes filled. Your body's all mine to play with. The only two things you need to do are not cum, and not make any sounds of pleasure. You will absorb it all. If I hear anything at all, I'll stop, and we don't want that, do we?"

She nodded, unsure of whether to reply. He slapped her pussy, "Do we want that Beth?"

"No sir, we don't. "she replied, reeling from the pleasure of the slap on her wet mound. All that he said and did was sweet torture. She was squirming with need.

"That's a good girl. Focus on your breathing and you'll do just fine. "

She tried to lose herself in the sweet torture, but she was afraid she'd go too far. She was too wound up and Ryan was doing things in a way he's never done before.

He was using his tongue, lips and fingers, all at once. He started licking her with the wide flat of his tongue causing sensations all over her body. He moved his hand slowly towards her nipple and squeezed it. She wanted to moan but kept it inside her. He then took her clit into his mouth by slowing sucking it. Moving his hands downwards very slowly, he touched her waist, the sides, dip his finger into her bellybutton and slowly put one into her pussy. She arched her back in response and bit her lower lip very hard to suppress her moan. He added a bit of variation by changing the sucking intensity and the number of fingers. Sensing she was getting close, he stopped it and moved to her breasts. She loved nipple play, so she didn't really complain when he did that. However, it did bring her back from the edge. He started kneading one while sucking another nipple. She moved her hands to hold his head.

"Did I ask you to move your hands slut?" He stopped, seemingly annoyed with her.

"No, sir." She quickly answered moving her hands back into position.

"I'll stop at the next infraction." He warned. He was amused that every time he called her names or gave her an order or told her off for a mistake, she got even more aroused. He felt her hips move to touch his body, but he didn't give in. He moved slightly not to give her any pleasure without his consent. He kept sucking, pulling and manipulating her nipples. He sensed that she was enjoying it too much and quickly stopped.

As soon as she started losing herself into a rhythm, he changed it.

He moved back down but hovered just over her hip bone. He licked her there, sucking the flesh slowly. "I bet what your horny little cunt would do now if I promise an orgasm in return." And he licked more - slow and long. "Tell me, hypothetically, what are you willing to do now to be allowed to cum?"

"Anything you want sir, anything." She breathed. She really wanted somehow to be able to cum.

"But you know what, I think I'll pass. This wet, sloppy cunt needs to be punished more. And you need to learn a lesson in discipline. I'm sure there would be plenty of more opportunities where you'd do "anything "to cum. And trust me, I do have a few things to fit the "anything "bill.

He then moved south and started fingering her. Quickly, he also took her clit in his mouth and sucked. He knew she wouldn't be able to take it much longer, so he stopped.

"I think that's enough for now. A whore like you only gets this much." With this, he got up and lay down on the bed next to her. She was humming from all the attention she had gotten. Her pussy was wanton with need. She felt she would explode if she waited any longer, but it was clear that he was serious about delaying her orgasm. She didn't know Ryan could eat her so well. She was annoyed that he didn't give this all these years. However, she was also glad that at least now they have made a start.

"Come on now or do I have to request you for it?" The sarcasm was unmissable. She quickly got up and lowered her mouth to his shaft.

Before she could take it in her mouth, he pulled her hair and held her head a little above his crotch.

"Since you've behaved well until now, I'll let you control the pace. However, I hope you remember the rules I told you some time ago. Do you, slut?"

"Yes, sir I do."

"Care to remind me?"

"I will take all of your cock in my mouth and swallow your cum." She said.

He waited for a few seconds before asking, "Is that it? What happens to the bits that you miss?"

"I'll scoop and eat them." She added.

"And what do you do after? "He was getting a bit annoyed with this now.

"I'll clean your cock with my mouth Sir."

He sighed. He wanted to be strict but the whole thing was so exhausting anyways, so he said what was more natural to him, "Beth, I understand that we both are new to this, but we need to play this well if we want to do this at all. We both know more than sex, it is the build-up - the appearances, the dirty talk, the humiliation, the denial, the discipline - that's important. So, next time, I don't want to prompt you with follow-up questions if I ask something simple. When I ask a question, you give me the whole answer. You must remember that you belong to me when we are in the zone. I know you are headstrong and very smart but if you want to be a sub, you'll have to do as I say. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir, I can do that. "she admitted. Though she wanted to do this, she was finding it a bit hard to remember the nuances just yet.

"Good girl. Now bring your A game with that tongue and mouth."

With second thoughts he said, "but wait. First sit on me and put my cock in your pussy. I want you to taste yourself on me. It's just fair that you get to enjoy the nectar that i loved sucking for so long. "

She moaned and impaled herself on him. She went up and down a few times enjoying the delicious sensations. She rotated her hips a few times keeping her eyes closed. She let out a sigh. She wanted to ride him faster, but he didn't let her. He stopped her very quickly and instructed to go back to sucking. The idea of tasting herself on him was making her go crazy.

She got between his legs and gave a long lick to his shaft tasting herself. She licked him from all sides greedily tasting herself. She never realised she loved tasting herself so much. As he had said in the morning, she had touched herself several times and licked her fingers clean. Every time she licked them, she grew fonder of the taste. And now being able to lick it off Ryan's cock was driving her insane. She saw a drop of pre-cum on the tip and started using her tongue to play with it. After a few licks, she took the head in her mouth. She wanted to drag this out just as he had. She, however, knew that he'll still get to cum unlike her, but she was determined to make him beg. She kept sucking on just the tip for some time while playing with his balls. He was enjoying this but was getting a feeling that she's trying to get back at him. He sensed that she is trying to top from the bottom by trying to get him to a point where he would have to relinquish control and request her. He chuckled to himself and decided to see for a few more minutes. Already a plan had hatched in his mind.

Beth continued to vary the pace by sucking just the tip or taking more than half of it and moving her tongue on it. Though pleasurable, none of this was good enough to move him towards orgasm. She wasn't even trying to take more of him in her mouth which frustrated him. She removed her mouth to focus on his balls. She licked them first slowly, then took one of them in her mouth while stroking his shaft. The strokes were slow and the sucking gentle. She kept alternating between this and licking his shaft. He tried to push his hips forward to get more of his cock in her mouth, but she pretended to not understand.

Finally, he wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her head away, "You, bitch, are incorrigible. I give you a bit of control to reward you and you go ahead and abuse it by teasing me. None of what you are doing is going to help you. I wanted to let you proceed with your pace, but I can see the game you're trying to play. I'll give you two choices now - you can either admit your mistake and do it properly or I fuck your mouth very hard. Either way, now I'm going to cum on your face and mouth. And you'll rub it on your face. When I'm about to cum, I'll tell you to open your mouth and take out your tongue. I'll shoot over your tongue, lips, face and hair. I know you don't like it, but you have misbehaved again. If you don't want to do it, I'll call this whole thing off right away and we can go back to our normal lives. Tell me what you want. "he sounded angry and frustrated.

"Sir, I admit that it was my mistake. I shouldn't have tried to call the shots. I should have been giving it all which I didn't. I'm sorry about it. I will do it properly now. I'm ready to take your cum on my face and mouth." She confessed, her head still down. She knew she was wrong in teasing him.

Ryan stood up and asked her to kneel. "Go."

She started sucking on his cock properly now. He had wrapped one hand roughly in her hair just in case. She slowly deep throated him and was soon dropping saliva all over. The sounds of gagging and sucking was filling the room. As soon as she started getting uncomfortable, she pulled away. But she was on to it again in a few seconds. His cock was very wet with her saliva. The next time she tried to pull away, he held her head in place and asked her to hold for just five more seconds. She nodded as best as she could. As soon as he reached to five, he let her pull. Next time it was ten. And then fifteen. Tears has started rolling down her face. She looked a complete mess with tears and saliva all over her. He asked her to deep throat and started thrusting into her mouth. He was getting close now. He pulled away from her and commanded her to open her mouth, tongue out. Within a few strong strokes, he was spewing jizz all over her tongue and face. Some of it went in her hair. When he was done, he instructed her to close her mouth and eat what landed in there. To please him, she rubbed the cum on her face. "That's like a good whore. Aren't you loving a facial now? Oh, by the way, you don't get to wash your face until tomorrow when you shower." He smirked.

She nodded, "Yes sir."

She quickly remembered that she's supposed to clean his cock. She took it in her mouth again and cleaned it well.

"Good girl. See, if you try just a little bit, you can do it."

He picked her from kneeling position and placed her in the bed. He lay next to her and looked at her lovingly. When she saw him, she didn't see the dominant she was with just now, but the old Ryan she knows. They both lay in silence for some time. It gave them some time to gather their thoughts and reflect on what had happened. None of them moved for what seemed like a long time.

Ryan then turned on his side to face Beth, pulled her tee shirt down and looked into her eyes.

"How are you feeling Beth?" He asked sincerely.

"I'm ok sir."

"It's ok Beth. Let's come out of the zone until we wake up in the morning. Talk to me. Call me by my name. Tell me, how are you?"

"I'm ok Ryan. Aside from the fact that I have still not cum, I feel ok." She easily slipped into her normal way of talking.

"I know I have to be tough, but you know how useless this would be if I'm not strict, don't you?"

"Yeah I understand."

"I know it is hard on you. You have been so turned on and being denied relief can be frustrating. However, have you ever felt more aroused? If it helps, it is very difficult for me too to talk to you this way but it nonetheless, turns me on so much." He was now playing with her hair affectionately.

"I know what you're saying Ryan. It indeed is very sexy. I have loved every minute of staying naked under my tee shirt today. I didn't know I was still capable of being so aroused, so thank you." She stroked his cheek.

"Tell me how did I do? Did you like how I behaved with you? I never thought this would be so hard. I mean, it may start coming to me naturally in sometime but now, it's like following a script. A script that you must write on the spot. And on top of it, you don't follow instructions!! Why, Beth, why? I want to know. Honestly. "

"Ok so question one, you did very well. Of course, I didn't know you have this planned so it was a huge horny surprise. I enjoyed it immensely. And question two, I'm new to this as well. I thought teasing you would be fun but clearly not. I mean, if I wouldn't have teased you earlier today, I would have orgasmed tonight. So, lesson learnt. "she smiled and stroked his hair.

"Did you like the rough mouth fucking, deep throating, humiliation and all the things I asked you to do with my cum? I know that you have clearly told me in the past you don't like them. But I couldn't have not done them and played this. I know we haven't "discussed" the terms and conditions of this arrangement and probably we are supposed to at some point, but i didn't want to lose the element of surprise. Also, honestly, I am still uncomfortable spanking or paddling you, so there's not a lot of punishment options I have. I don't even know what you like and what you don't. Do you hate me for making you do these things"?

"Hell, no. I don't hate you. And I'll not lie. I thought I hate them too, but you know what, when you are so horny as I was today, it doesn't matter. I clearly would have never agreed to a cum facial in our version one of relationship but in version two, I wanted it. Because it was a punishment for a mistake. And I didn't know that i like being called names. You know every time you called me slut or whore or bitch and asked me to do something humiliating, it took the pressure off me. It was like saying I'm into a character and that character has been made to do it. Not me. I know that sounds silly, but it actually helped not think too much about it. And of course, the horniness helped." She laughed.

"Well I'm glad and oh so relieved. All this time in the back of my mind, I was scared that you'll run away and not come back. Yeah, I know it's silly too because you asked for this, but I was scared I was doing it wrong. "

"Oh, I wanted to ask, did you know how to eat pussy like that and still never did it like that? If yes, that's very mean."

"Ha-ha, no. I didn't know that. I learnt a lot of things to be able to do this, including eating pussy. I'm glad you liked it. There's more where that came from. He winked playfully.

"I think we should sleep now. I have another fun day planned for you tomorrow. Behave well and I'll give you orgasms you'll never forget. "

"Come on Ryan, tell me more. What are we doing tomorrow? I want to know."

"Curiosity killed the cat Beth. You'll find out about it in the morning."

"Ok, at least give me a clue."

"Ok, I think it would be safe to say that it involves a lot of these beautiful boobs and these hard nipples. "he buried his head between them while tweaking a nipple, eliciting a moan. "Beth, I think we should sleep now. We both are tired, and we have another long day ahead. Don't forget we're back into the zone as soon as we're up."

She woke up in the morning with Ryan's lips on her nipples. He was naked on top of her and she could feel his erection against her hips. She moaned lightly with her eyes still closed. He started drawing circles around another with his fingers. His touch was feather light; just enough to wake her up from sleep and establish the mood.

12