Well This Is A Suprise, Neighbor!

Story Info
Jumping to a conclusion is dangerous for your health.
4.3k words
3.62
57.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is an old adage that things may not be all they seem. Such is the case for our story today.

My wife Kari and I are both 38 and have been married for 11 years. We both work and have active careers that always take us out of town at different intervals. We own a home in a nice neighborhood, have no kids, and live what most people would call an atypical life. We have been in our home almost two years now, but unfortunately with our schedules we haven't gotten to know any of our neighbors outside of a courteous wave or passing hello. We do know that we are unique on the street in that many of the women are moms and some work part time, basically everyone are at home folks.

Well being considered workaholics had both serious plus and minuses. On the plus side we had a substantial income between us and were able to live pretty much debt free. On the downer, we did not see much of each other and our love life suffered the most. We would always comment after coming in from the road, how we were hit upon when we went out and it became somewhat of a joke on who was more sought after. For my part it had to be Kari. She is 5'6" 130 pounds of pure sex appeal. She routinely worked in the company gym and on the road keeping her toned and athletic. She has auburn hair that she keeps in a cute bob cut to keep her morning ready time at a minimum. Her bust is a 36D with smooth abs and a generous outflow of her hips with a light bubble in her butt. Yep she often turned heads, including my own. Me, I guess you could describe as an average jock; I played some basketball pickup games and worked out in our little home gym. I am a sandy haired guy, 6'2" and 198 pounds with a straight stomach, not quite washboard abs. Not bragging, I get a few ladies smiling my way.

At first the talk of being pursued on the road was a quick pickup to our sex life. We had more romance than we had in a while so things did not seem bad. However like all things, that to sputtered a bit and we fell back into the same old rut, basically we had sex on the run. We decided together that to regain the spark, maybe in our travels we should be caught, in other words, have affairs. At first we laughed it off but over time I think both of us looked at it practically. We can't decide who jumped overboard first, but we both did have our flings when we were out of town.

Again, that to would bring a spark into our relationship. Talking openly about what we did and with whom, did make us more appreciative and horny for each other. But we readily admitted to one another that this was just a tool in our love life, something to keep the home fires burning.

I'm not sure when that changed but it for sure was after we both experienced group activity. Up till then we had just one on one encounters, but almost at the same time, Kari and I ended up with multiple partners. In my case, I was out with a colleague who became involved with a lady who had a roommate. So she was not left out, we took both girls out for dinner and dancing then back to the hotel for a nightcap. Little did I realize how wild they would be and my buddy and I shared the girls as well as doubled up on each of them. The experience was certainly an eye-opener for me and I thrilled at the wonders of group sex.

In Kari's case it was different but similar in that she enjoyed it as well. She had a semi regular guy she played with in St. Louis where she often travelled to. She was planning to meet him when he called and said he was stuck with his two cousins and one of the cousin's wives. Well, they did all get together and before the evening was over some wild playing took place with Kari having sex with all three guys, individually as well as jointly, plus the other female, a first for her. Replaying that evening also brought out that Kari wanted to pursue the group sex theme as well.

When we were back together again, our previous experiences kept the motor running for some time. We would fantasize that others were playing with us as well so we invented characters during our lovemaking.

Things were good, we were happy and then some events started to take place. First Kari was promoted in her firm. She became a VP which meant an office at corporate and much more home office time; in fact she went from 80% travel to less than 10%. Literally after a month of this she was climbing the walls since I was still in my old slot, travelling the same and still having adventures. Our sex times diminished in intensity since Kari could not relate any new experiences while I still could.

While she had my sympathy, I really didn't do much to change things on my end. Then literally, my job also changed with a promotion. I became the branch manager of my firm and that to meant almost zero travel. The strain of being off the road gave some relief, but when the road affairs stopped also, I to was discouraged.

So here we were both in a matter of a month or two, trying to re establish our lives from one extreme to another. To those that have never had to go through that, it is tough to explain. Kari and I would be edgier towards each other during this adjustment period and often the sex or lack of it would be the victim.

One of the weirdest things was just plain old shopping, like for groceries. With our hectic travel schedules before, only one of us might be home, so take out or a simple meal was the norm. Now we have to plan meals and actually have inventory in our pantry.

One day we are in the local supermarket and behind us we hear, "Hi you guys, nice to see you!"

I turned to find a couple about our age standing there with smiles. The lady had her black hair pulled back in a ponytail wearing what I would call a tennis outfit. Short white bottoms, well above the knees revealed very tanned and shapely legs. She had a bright and infectious smile which welcomed you in. Her body looked fine, trim and petite with all the right curves and bumps. The man was also dark haired with an athletic body under slacks and a polo. He thrust out his hand in welcome.

I did not recognize or know these folks, but to be courteous, I shook his hand firmly and both Kari and I smiled back at them. The women made some small talk and the man and I talked some sports, since he brought it up. The encounter was brief and as we walked away I asked Kari if she knew these people.

Since she had been home for a longer stretch than me, Kari had run into some of the neighbors. She identified this woman as Nancy, a woman she had met at the community mailbox and had chatted with several times. She and her husband lived behind us on the next street, one house to the left. She and her husband, Chad had two kids who Kari remembered as being 4 and 6 but did not recall their names. Kari said they appeared friendly enough and that Nancy had invited her around for some coffee and to meet some other neighbors, but Kari had not taken advantage of that yet.

With me being home now as well, especially the weekends, I had to do more than just wave at the neighbors. Specially when doing a little gardening up front, someone usually stopped while walking to engage in conversations. I have no problems with that but it did fell odd to have lived here for several years and know absolutely nothing about the community at large.

Kari and I were feeling the itch for some play time again, primarily the group variety, but that was proving to be difficult. Our co-workers were not viable targets, us being new in our positions; it was still a learning curve. Since we had only played on the road, we did not know of anyone in town that had our inclinations.

So one evening I started to surf, looking for sex clubs and the like. Most of the stuff I opened up did not impress me, either as safe or as that desirable. I kept this up for several nights, an hour or so at a time, till I just got frustrated. Then I just happened to type in swingers and a cache of stuff opened. Curious as a cat, I started scanning the list.

The one site that caught my eye was SLS, a site for swinging lifestyles. Thinking this might be an avenue for some group play, I viewed what I could without becoming a member. I did not get into much, they had stories and some profile popup that were interesting but after a while I closed and went to bed.

Several days later I was picking up our dry cleaning when I ran into our neighbor Nancy again. I was walking behind a nice swaying ass on a curvy woman, when she suddenly turned and smiled at me.

"Hi, she said with an overwhelming bright smile, how's Kari?"

I had to do a double take to recognize her as Nancy. Her hair was cascading down her shoulders, very shiny and black; the last time it was set in a ponytail. Today her clothes were more defining that what she wore at the grocery store. It took me a second to catch my wits.

"She's fine, fine and how are you and your family?

"We're great, thanks for asking. Listen we are having a small BBQ this weekend, do you guys want to come over? That is if you don't mind a couple of kids."

"I'll talk to Kari and we'll let you know, thanks."

Later that evening I brought my run in up with Kari as well as the weekend invite. Kari informed me that since our grocery store mixer, Nancy has been contacting her daily from anything from sharing a coffee to jogging. She already knew about the BBQ but kind of blew it off expecting me to say no, mainly because of the rug rats.

We shelved the answer for a while since it was still early in the week. I continued to check on web sites but for some reason went back to SLS. This time I entered a trumped up profile so I could access more stuff. Using another city as our address, I was pleasantly surprised by the broad mix of people that were listed. I came to the realization that swinging must be far more prevalent than I suspected and involved mostly everyday people. In browsing the site I found that you could access listings for many places, so I also put our real town in. Lo and behold there were quite a few profiles, from folks in the early twenties to late sixties. What a treasure trove to gaze at.

One profile in particular was striking at it featured a picture of a super white bikini clad lady with her face morphed out. She was chest deep in a pool which made her prevalent boobs float in the water. What I noticed was a fish motif on the pool coping and a very large orange sundial mounted on a wall behind her. The profile listed quite a few certifications and I could see why. I closed it finally and continued to look at more postings till my free access ran out.

The next morning leaving for work was quite windy and it was hard not to miss branches from a tree we had behind the garage, hitting the roof hard. I made a mental note to trim those branches when I got home later to avoid any roof damage.

While up on the ladder later on, the trimming was going along well. Reaching to my back pocket to grab my towel for a wipe, my gaze went into the backyard behind us. In the two years we have lived here, we have not visited a neighbor or even in my case, peered into their yards. This one was just a typical yard with a deck and grill plus sitting area. As I turned more to look cat a corner, that neighbor had a pool that looked inviting. A crystal clear pool and a good size one, at that. Something colorful took my sight and I viewed a bright orange sundial mounted on the wall of the detached garage. Another look at the pool revealed coping with a fish motif.

I suddenly felt very unsteady on the ladder and thought it best to get down for a bit. Could what I just saw be the same picture from the swinger website? It flew in the face of reality and just could not be true. Nancy and Chad with their kids seemed to be the typical suburbanites and all around American family. Surely I was mistaken and they were not the same. Having left my cutting blade up on the roof, I climbed up again and finished my chore, all the while checking the neighbor's yard again and again to try and pick up little things which might prove or disprove my suspicions.

I finished and put things away. I got back in the house and wanted to check on the site again. When the site opened and I looked on the profile, CNHUMPERS, right as rain, it was them. The final point was the hose reel by the pool, the same thing and place I just saw 10 minutes ago in Nancy's yard. Yes, our neighbors were swingers and based on the profile, quite active. With my interest peaked, my mind was grappling on what to do with this knowledge, but for sure Kari would need to know.

Later that evening when Kari arrived home, I sat her down by the computer and filled her in on findings. Kari was certainly surprised by the revelations and was perplexed as I was if we should do anything. Of course the options were to keep quite or make them aware we knew, or what I secretly hoped, to become involved. Kari on the other hand did not want to push anything; she never played close to home and was not comfortable or wanting to move this forward quickly. So it was going to be all me.

I convinced Kari to call and commit to the BBQ at Nancy and Chad's, what I did not tell her was that I was going to pursue the swinger angle with the intent that we join in. When Kari told me that Nancy was delighted to hear from us, she also told her that friends of theirs, a Laura and Tom were driving in and spending the night. Plus right after the BBQ, Chad's mother was picking the kids up for a sleepover and church the following day. This news made the light bulb in my head go off, it was obvious to me what that meant.

My heart was beating loud as we approached the door to Nancy and Chad's house. Bouncing around in my brain was some of the comments in their profile on the swinging site, the parties, their fantasies etc. I would have to remain focused to get through this. The couples little kids answered the door, giving me a startling dose of reality and nerves.

Nancy came around the corner after the kids acknowledged there was company; my heart went to my throat as she had on a hot red bikini with a wrap, the same style and design as the white one in their profile. I started staring till Kari gave me a poke in the ribs to start using my mouth for other than gaping.

"Hi, thanks so much for inviting us to your home" I politely uttered.

For that Nancy gave Kari and I some hugs; for me I didn't notice a large breast sticking in me as I would have suspected, again based on the picture on the web.

Nancy led us out to the patio and backyard area where Chad was off to one side, grilling up a storm with smoke and fire flaring enough to maybe call out the volunteers. He waved me over and indicated an ice chest near him while pointing to a beer bottle near him. I helped myself to an icy Coors.

"Glad to see you neighbor! Remarked an obviously busy Chad, flipping some yummy looking T bones. These babies should be ready shortly; about the time we see our other guests and lose the kids."

That sounded like a man ready to party to me and my hunch became more confirmed. I noticed Kari speaking with Nancy plus an older lady. Chad indicated that was MIL for the kids. Nancy helped scoop the kids up and with their little overnight sacks on their backs; hand in hand they left with grandma.

When Nancy came back out on the patio she was arm in arm with a good looking older man with a woman following. She came up to Kari and I and introduced us to Laura and Tom, the couple Kari heard about when we accepted the invite. The arm and arm with Ted affirmed again to me that we were in the party of swingers. Plus when Laura walked up to Chad and gave me a peck on the cheek and a slap on the butt, I made another check mark.

Chad stayed by the grill finishing up his duties while the rest of us went back to the patio and sat down. Small talk took over and I quickly got bored when the conversation did not shift or include any sex talk. I whispered to Kari that things needed to pick up action wise or I was going to push things along. She gave me a hard poke to my shoulder and sternly told me to behave. The others did not observe that interchange and I glumly sat still while the chit chat went on.

Now bored I got up and went back over to Chad and offered my assistance as well as hoisting another beer from the cooler.

I had had enough so I wanted to cut right to the chase.

"So Chad how many times do you guys party?"

"Well we try and have some as often as possible. It was really great for Tom and Laura to make it since they live 250 miles away and we don't see them that often."

"So how did you meet them?" I was envisioning a house party or better yet, a sex club.

"Tom and I were in the Army together 10 years ago and have remained friends ever since."

"What about the wives?"

"Oh we met them after but since we were close we were each other's best man at our respective weddings. The girls love each other; we are close as friends can be."

I bet, my mind said. My mind's eye had these four humping like banshee's all night long and swapping wives. My cock was rising in my shorts with the desire not only to maul Kari but these two wives in an orgy free for all. I was now 100% convinced that I had 4 confirmed swingers in sight.

"So Chad, tell me, is it exciting to watch your wife?"

Chad stopped flipping and stared at me. "Watch her for what?"

"You know; I was really grinning now, watch her with others."

Chad's brow was really furrowed and his expression was blank. "Watch her with others? What are you talking about man?"

Good grief this guy was playing dumb. I didn't realize that being a swinger was so game orientated. This wasn't a spy thriller mystery caper for crying out loud. It was time to be blunt.

"Chad, I know about CNHUMPERS and I have seen the pics."

Chad's neck vein started pulsing as he got red in the face.

'What the fuck are you talking about and what about HUMPERS?" an irritated Chad spit out.

So I thought more games. They really try to keep the lid on their action, but then again maybe so would I if I were them. I didn't stop my inquisition on the matter.

"I know about the website and all the action you guys get into."

Chad had completely stopped all his cooking and was glaring at me with a long handled fork in his hand. He took a step toward me and stopped, but continued to glare.

"Man, what fucking riddles are you spewing? I have no idea what you're harping on but it is pissing me off. Hell, maybe you better leave."

God he was difficult. I would just have to come out with it.

"Chad cut it out already; I know that you and Nancy swing. You brought these folks down to spend the night, dumped the kids. We're cool with that. Man we just want to get in on the party. I seriously want to fuck Nancy."

Chad's beer bottle bounced hard off my left shoulder as he flung it at me with full force. While I crouched a little from the blow, Chad charged me and pushed me backward on my rump, luckily my ass hit the grass, just missing the pavestone by the pool.

Chad was livid, screaming at the top of his lungs to get my perverted ass out of his house while dangling that BBQ fork dangerously near my face as he hovered over me. Before anything else happened, the rest of the party, his wife Nancy, Laura and Ted, along with my wife Kari raced toward us.

Nancy held Chad firmly while Ted pulled the fork from his hand. Both Kari and Laura both blurted out what the hell is going on here? Chad kept it up with his shouting of get out over and over.

Nancy looked over at Kari.

"Kari, maybe you should both leave, I don't know what's going on here, but something has really hit Chad. I'll call you tomorrow, I'm so sorry, but please go."

I got up more confused than hurt as Kari helped me through the fence gate toward the street. She kept her voice down but in a pissy tone she kept asking "what the fuck did you do?"

12