Well This Is A Suprise, Neighbor!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to the sidewalk and headed around the block to our house. Now that I was walking ok on my own, Kari began hitting me for embarrassing her in front of the neighbors. When I finally admitted what I asked Chad, she went ballistic and started to give me some round house blows with her fists.

All I think of is why Chad went off on me. The website had laid it all out there, it was their house, backyard, the profiles described them to a T plus the pics – it was Nancy. It befuddled me that the reaction was outrage. Hell Kari is a fox, who the hell wouldn't want to tap that? Was there something wrong with us?

We did not see the sports car enter the drive of Nancy and Chad; we had already turned the corner onto our street, so we did not witness the following events.

The two occupants of the car, Nathan and Cindy got out of the car and headed to the house. Over her arm Cindy held some clothes; in fact it was a white bikini. When the door opened, Nancy seemed surprised but quickly hugged both Nathan and Cindy.

"We're sorry to stop in without calling, but we were on our way to a party near here and I just had to return your bikini" Cindy said.

Nancy was smiling, "That's Ok, it's so good to see you guys. Do you have time for some BBQ, we have plenty and I mean plenty!"

Nathan was shaking his head as he said, "Thanks, Nan but we really can't stay, we are kind of late as it is."

With that Cindy handed the white bikini to Nancy.

"Again, I'm so sorry for ruining you suit when I borrowed it. I do not know how it could have torn. But thank goodness they had one left at the store, same size, style just everything. Hopefully you will let us house sit for again when you go out of town." Cindy was batting her eyes as she said that.

Nancy was also smiling and hugged Cindy again.

"Of course you can stay again; you know we love you guys. You are always welcome here"

As they left in their car, Nathan turned to Cindy and said if they hurry they could still make the paring off ceremony. Cindy began clapping her hands.

"I am so horny; I could mount that gear shift."

"Hang on honey, we will be there soon. Don't you just love swinging?"

"You bet!" said a giggling Cindy.

"You were pretty lucky getting that exact bikini to replace the one we ruined at the party" a relieved sounding Nathan added.

"What luck? When you are identical sisters, shopping is a snap."

12