Well Used Pussy

Story Info
Wife is forced to become a Hot Wife.
1k words
3.49
203.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,825 Followers

I was so frustrated with my attempts and continued asking my wife to have sex with another man, I decided to go to drastic measures.

Here was my plan. I called up some of my friends and asked them to meet me at my house in the afternoon. My wife was working and it was the perfect time.

I told them it was very important and that they would enjoy it much. When they came over at noon I laid out my plan to them.

I simply and directly told them I wanted them to all fuck my wife. Not just once, but all they wanted.

I wanted them to get familiar with what my house looked like because I wanted them to fuck her all over the house, especially in our marital bed.

I gave them a key to the door front and back so they would already be in the house. I wanted them to be at the house when she came home.

They were to grab her as she came in and hold her down on the floor, strip her clothes off and begin to make her suck their cocks, telling her she should cooperate or she would be hurt.

She screamed and struggled anyway. They men had the television turned up so loud that no one could hear her screams.

She has never sucked my cock!! I now wanted her to suck all of theirs more than once and teach her to suck cock.

One by one each of the men made her get on her knees and suck their cocks and balls and force her to swallow their spunk.

I knew that most of my friends had good size cocks or they just simply lied to me. However, judging from the bulges in their pants when a good looking woman walks near.

Three of the five men were blacks. All good friends and I knew that the blacks especially would want to fuck an innocent white wife.

My other two friends boasted about their eight inch cocks. But then the black men each gave their size. One boasted about 12 inches, another 14, and Jamal smiled and said, "I will tear your wife up with my snake. She will never be the same again after we make her a black cock whore!!"

All of this was being filmed for use in videos and several pictures were made as well for the video covers.

The men then began to fuck Deborah's pussy, all cumming inside her pussy. They then began with her ass doing the same. Cum was all over her hair, tits, and face. A lot of hickeys were being made on her neck and tits.

Deborah is five feet and six inches tall, 170lbs, brunette and a very very pretty face even if I say so.

Her breasts have grown over the years and she now has a 38" Double DD rack of tits.

At this time, I am the only man to fuck her, but that has changed because I just got a text from one of the men. It was a picture of Deborah with a cock in her mouth, and another in her pussy. Another cock was pointed at her upturned ass. I'm sure by now someone has already fucked it.

As was planned, I used the garage door opener to go in and I could hear the sounds of fucking and moaning. I don't think the men would be moaning, just happy for their conquest.

I realized that Deborah was doing all the moaning!! She had been fucked into submission and now was enjoying the fucking!!

Also as was planned, as I entered the house they drug me to our bedroom where Deborah was sprawled out on our bed with cum flooding out of her pussy and ass.

She was certainly a Hot Wife now!! Which was all I wanted.

My "friends" pushed my face into her cumfilled and overflowing holes, and said, "Now lick and suck her pussy, you cuckold!!

"Clean her up good because we are all going to fuck her again and again all night!!"

The men pulled my naked wife into the living room and I followed. On the big screen television I watched Deborah sucking their cocks and crying because she was forced to do what she never wanted. We watched as the men began taking her, fucking her had and taking all their cum.

Of the most interest was when Deborah began to moan because of the fucking, all calling her a "certified" Black Cock Whore.

Bill was the one in charge of the filming and said to my well fucked wife, "Now you need to know that I have several copies of your videos and you will do whatever you are asked to do when any of the men decide to use your whored out pussy or I will send your videos to the neighbors, friends, and church."

"Also I will send them to pornographers to see if they are porn quality. If so, we could get an amount of money for your performance."

As Deborah and I watched again with the men, she said, "But that's not fair, I didn't want to do this, I was made to do it!" She began to fight her tears.

Bill said to us all, "Now men you know that she wanted everything that you did, that is certain, look at her expressions, her willing mouth, her pussy spread by her hands, asking the men to fuck her and her moaning and groaning."

Bill now looked Deborah in the eyes and said, "You are now nothing but a whore and a slut and you know it! You may have been made to come to it, but that is what you have become!"

"Don't forget that from now on you will fuck any man who wants you and you will enjoy it! You better be a good fuck for whoever decides to fuck you and be at his beck and call!!"

"Now, for one watching this video has got me hard again, how about you men?"

They all agreed.

"Then lets get to fucking her!! Deborah get on your knees!!"

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,825 Followers