Wendi's Embarrassing Yet Erotic Night

Story Info
Master uses & humiliates her for his pleasure.
3.3k words
4.09
69.4k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his way home from work, TA called Wendi. She was already home from work. He told her to get dressed for dinner because they are going to have a nice dinner. He asked her to put on her nice sexy black dress. He loved this dress. It was plain and simple but yet sexy. TA told her he would love for her to wear her garter belt and thigh-hi's with not underwear, to put on her sexy lace black bra and her black semi choker necklace with the "O" ring on it.

One thing TA did not tell his wife was that he actually ordered dinner to be delivered before he left work. He had the delivery arriving about 45 minutes after arriving home. As TA pulled into the driveway, Wendi had just finished putting on the finishing touches of her make up. As he walked in the door, she smiled and walked towards her husband to give him a kiss. She was so excited about the evening that he planned, but what little did she know what he had in store for her. She thought it was a nice and romantic night out on the town, not some erotic yet passionate journey that her husband would take her on. TA was very please to see that Wendi had put on everything that he asked her to put on and leave off what he did not want on.

After they finished kissing, TA sat Wendi on the couch and told her to just sit there without moving till he is finished. He said he was going to get ready for the evening. Wendi looked confused because he was already nicely dressed. As he walked into the bedroom, TA smiled because he knew what he was going to do and his wife had no clue. He went into their toy drawer and retrieved a few toys then grabbed the cam recorder. He left everything on the bed with the exception of the blindfold. He walked back into the living room and noticed that Wendi had a confused look on her face.

"Honey, what is going on with you? What are you up to?." She asked her husband

"Darling, we are going to have a nice evening. First, I want to start the evening off right." Her husband said smiling as though he was up to something.

TA leaned over her and placed the blindfold on her. He then guided her up onto her feet. He gave her a passionate kiss. Wendi was getting nervous, but she was assured that the evening would be one she will never forget. TA guided her back to the couch and told her to just relax. He was going to get thing ready for their big night. Wendi sat listening to him moving things around, walking around and then the smell of candles. She was under the impression when he called home that they were going out immediately when he got home from work.

TA began by bringing things out of the bedroom and placing them on the chair across from the couch. He lit the candles. He took the TV trays and set them up. He wanted wine with the meal, but knew that was not a good idea so he settled for a nonalcoholic wine. He put the plates, silverware and the glass onto the TV trays. He made sure that there was enough room between the TV trays and the couch that Wendi would be able to maneuver. After the preparation for dinner was set up, it was time to get the video recorder all set up. He wanted a good clean shot of Wendi answering the door and her expressions as she did it. He had everything all set up and within 20 minutes the food would be arriving. He sat down next to his wife as he soothed her and assured her that she will be all right. She leaned against him wondering what he was up to.

TA turned Wendi towards him and began kissing her passionately. She was nervous but knew he would not let any harm come to her. He kissed her a few times.

TA then reached into her dress and grabbed her one breast. He took the breast out of the bra and placed it not only out of the bra but also out of the dress so that the bra and dress would be underneath her breast. He then did the same with the other breast.

Both breasts were now completely exposed as the dress and bra held them high. Now Wendi was very nervous as to his plans. TA kissed her again passionately, but this time grabbing, pulling and twisting her nipples lightly. He let the nipples go and noticed that they were now erect. He kissed her again and still pulling at her nipples. He leaned over and took the nipple jewelry to place on her tits.

He said, "I am going to dress you up and make you shine as a good little sub should be."

All should could answer was, "Yes, Honey"

He looked up and noticed that a car was coming into the driveway. He rushed to make sure everything is as it should be. He took out the money for the food so she could hand it to the driver. As the driver approached the door, TA turned on the video recorder. He instructed Wendi to remain, as she is when he removes the blindfold. She is to answer the door as he dressed her. Wendi got a scared look on her face, but knew she had no choice but to do what she was told. The driver rang the doorbell. The blindfold came off and TA handed Wendi the money for the driver. He told her that she had to ask the driver to come into the house. Wendi slowly opened the door. She was mortified doing this task. The driver just looked as she asked him to come into the house. He was amazed that someone would actually answer the door in this fashion.

TA asked the driver, "Well what do you think of the way she answered the door?" He knew that driver liked it because he noticed his eyes were fixated on her breast and the hard on he had.

"I love it. I have never been greeted in this manner, but it is a nice change of pace." The driver said.

The driver left for his next delivery but not without a smile on his face and a very nice tip for his time. TA took the food off the couch and placed it on the appropriate plates. He asked his wife to have a seat on the couch while he finished the preparations, but also reminded her that she had to remain as he left her dressed. He had an idea what she might want for dinner, so he took it upon himself to order for her. He got the bottle of wine out of the refrigerator and poured each one of them a glass. While he was in the kitchen, a thought came into his head, he was going to make her sit on the floor at his feet.

He yelled into the living room, "Darling, I would like you to have a seat on the floor."

She remarked back to him, "but honey, I am in a dress."

"Well then, I guess you will just have to be extra careful." He said smiling to her coming out from the kitchen.

Wendi did as her husband instructed her to do. She was not too happy with the idea, especially since she got all dressed up for him. She thought this was not such a good idea. After TA was finished, he sat down on the couch next to her. He did remove the nipple clamps just for dinner.

She glanced up, but noticed he was too busy cutting up her food for her. He decided that he was going to have her kneel facing the couch and use the couch as a table. Wendi ate her supper as a good sub. After finishing dinner, TA took the plates into the kitchen and took the TV trays down.

TA told Wendi to continue kneeling but move closer to the couch and lean against the couch. He went over to her, kissed her neck and played with her tits. He reached to the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her ass. He put his hands between her thighs to spread them apart. He ran his fingers along the pussy lips and into her pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"Well my dear, how did you like phase one of the evening?" he said.

"Honey, I was mortified, embarrassed and excited all in one," she told him.

"Good now I know you definitely like humiliation from the wetness in your pussy. Also that I can surprise you in not knowing what is going to happen next so that you will remain in submission to me." saying as he smiled.

He turned the video camera back on without her knowing it. He leaned over again to kiss her. She had relaxed some now, thinking what else could he do that would be as humiliating as what just happened. He kissed her a few more times. He stood up and went to the chair where some of the toys were placed. He grabbed one of the floggers. He put a pillow under her knees so help with some of the cushioning. TA began erotically flogging her ass. Wendi could take quite a bit of pain as long as TA would move at a slow pace or as TA considers a turtles pace. As he flogged her, Wendi would start dancing her ass more and more with each flog. After so many floggings, he would go over and rub her ass. At one point, he grabbed her pussy lips and stretched them. He felt her juices just dripping down his hand. He got his hand wet then put it into her mouth.

"See what a little slut you are? You are soaking wet." he laughed and had an evil grin on his face.

"Yes, Sir!" she remarked

He put the leash on her necklace and told her to heel. He decided now was a good time to go to the bedroom. One thing he added but never told her was a hook above the bed. She knew that there were hooks on all sides of the bed. He told her to take her clothes off and kneel in front of him. He proceeded to take off his clothes. He came up to her and shoved his cock into her mouth. TA made Wendi suck his cock till he was satisfied.

"Now my sub/slut whore, stand up." with his strong firm voice

"Yes, Sir" is all she could say.

Wendi stood up as she was told. TA grabbed her wrists and put the cuffs on her. He put a few towels on the bed then guided her over to the bed. He told her to get up and lay on her back. He took her hands and clasped them to the top of the bed. He walked out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to get the ice popsicles. The night before TA took two Popsicle sticks and made Popsicles with them, but they were only water. He did not want to have her break out from anything with sugar so the water was the best idea. He took out the suction cups and put a small one on her nipples then a larger one over. This was so she would have double the pain but also enlarge both the breast and the nipple. He took another suction cup and put it onto her clit. He took the ice and put one into her pussy and the other into her ass. He not only wanted to see how fast it would melt but also knew she hated wetness dripping down from her pussy and her ass. He turned on erotic movie and made her just lie there and watch it while he stroked his cock and then putting it into her mouth. He wanted to cum while she was in this position and make her swallow it. After he came he would then remove the suction cups but not till then. By the time he came the ice was completely melted. He laughed and made her lick the stick from her pussy. After the suction cups were removed he flogged her tits making them even more sore.

TA was enjoying being masochistic with her. He knew she enjoyed pain. TA uncuffed her then made her stand up. He wanted to bind her tits up. He knew if he bound her tits then he could at any point attach the clamps through the ropes so that the clamps would not only be secure but also pull her tits when she moved. TA told Wendi to get onto her knees on the bed. TA put plenty of pillows under her so that her ass would stick up in the air. He spread her legs apart, put cuffs on each leg then attached a tether to each leg so he could attach to the end of the bed. He put the spreader bar behind her knees so she could not close them. Wendi was having a good time but yet she was not to sure what else her husband was going to put her through. TA decides he wanted to try something new that he heard about. He took out the Tens unit. He applied on pad to the area right above the clit but yet not touching the clit. He took a suction cup and reapplied it to the clit. He turned on the Tens unit slowly. He took the anal and vaginal beads and applied them to their correct holes.

Now, he smiled because he knew she could not go anywhere unless she wanted lots of pain to go with it. He could see Wendi's face in the mirror. TA could tell that she was not too comfortable. He leaned over and caressed her back and kissed her.

"Are you having fun my dear?" he asked.

"Yes and no honey. I enjoy being used and being turned on, but I do not like not knowing what you have planned next." as she sighed.

TA went over to the dresser and grabbed the flogger. He began flogging her slowly and erotically again. With each step of intensity with a flogger he would grab a new flogger. Each flogger had its own intensity and sting to it. As the pain from the flogger would increase so would her dancing ass. During each step though, TA would come and rub Wendi's ass to sooth it. He would also increase the power with the Tens unit. He wanted to take his time and make sure that not only did Wendi enjoy it, but also leave her with pain the next day. TA new if he moved to fast that she would use her safe word too much.

Once Wendi's ass was pink, TA stopped. He applied clothespin zipper to her pussy lips and took off the suction cup on her clit. He decided at that moment she needed clamps back on her tits. Wendi had a look of fear on her face as she looked up at her husband. All he could do was smile, kiss her on the lips then laugh. After all was applied, he ripped the beads out of her ass and pussy. He took the balls that were in her pussy and put them in her mouth.

"Clean them you slut" he ordered.

"Doesn't your pussy juices taste good?"

She nodded and said, "Yes Sir!"

He took the clothespins and taped them against her thighs, giving full exposure to her clit and pussy. He took the Tens unit off, knowing by now she was completely wet and excited. TA decided there was one more thing he was going to be meaning about.

He went to the refrigerator and took out the fresh piece of ginger root he had been saving. He walked back into the bedroom and smiled at her. OH No, she thought what is he doing to me. He caught her expressions and felt that she needed to be blindfolded for this next phase. He picked up the blindfold and put it on her. She groaned because she wanted to see what was going to happen next instead of just wait for it to happen. TA went behind his wife and began rubbing his hands all over her body. He would tug at the clamps on her tits and pussy lips. Wendi wiggled as he did this. He started flogging her again. After a few swats he took the ginger and put it in her ass. After a few seconds Wendi's ass was moving quite a bit. TA laughed and laughed. He took the ginger out of her ass and put another piece he had in her pussy. She started moving fiercely again. He took the ginger out of her pussy and just rubbed it up and down her pussy and against her clit. Wendi was moaning and groaning. It was getting loader each time. TA decided he was going to see how sadistic he could be to his wife. He took two dildos and began fucking her ass and her pussy with them. He told her if she feels the urge to cum then she must. If she holds back and he can tell he will flog her ass till it hurts. As he was using the dildos she started getting so excited that she started fucking them instead. She let out a large scream of excitement. He took out the dildos, stuck the one in her mouth to clean off her pussy juices. He told her to hold it in her mouth while he continues to play with her pussy. He wanted to make her cum again. Knowing that Wendi could not close her legs, TA continued to play till she came again.

TA was so happy that she finally came and came. He was not finished with her though. He went up to her face and pulled her head up by her hair.

"Now, slut, you are going to make me hard again so I can fuck you good like a whore needs to be used," saying with a firm voice.

Wendi knew she had no choice but to comply with his request. She also knew that she would get even wetter because she loved giving her husband blowjobs. Once TA was hard, he wanted that pussy of hers. He shoved the biggest butt plug in her ass and proceeded to fuck her pussy. He pounded her hard then harder till he came. After he came he went around to her face, pulled her head up by her hair and rammed his cock into her mouth to clean.

"OK, my little slutty sub, you are going to cum again."

Wendi did not know how much more she could take. She was getting tired. He took the nipple clamps off before he started with her clit again. She screamed from the pain of the clamps being taken off. He then untapped the clothespins from her thighs. Just as the shock of the clamps and tape being taken off, TA started playing with her pussy again. As she started having an orgasm, he pulled the clothespin zipper off. She screamed again, not only because of the pain but the enjoyment of the orgasm. After this final orgasm, TA untied her from everything and unbound her.

Wendi just fell on the bed in sheer exhaustion.

"Well my dear, hope you had fun even with the pain. I told you this would be a night you would never forget. I love you!" TA said as he hugged and caressed her.

"I love you too," Wendi said.