Wendy & Duane Ch. 02

Story Info
Duane uses Wendy to get business contract.
2.2k words
4.04
33.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers

I returned home with the semen of two men leaking down my thighs. When I got there I avoided my parents and went straight to my room. I lay on my bed thinking about what I was going to do.

I had this warming feeling in my lower abdomen telling me that today after having unprotected sex with Duane I was now carrying his black child. I knew it could not be Mr. Davis's because we only had sex after Jawan or Duane had spewed their semen into my unprotected womb.

I was toying with the pearly white droplets of semen seeping out of me when my cell phone vibrated with a text. Picking up my phone it was from Jawan, "I'm mad at ya for not meeting me."

I wiped my fingers on the sheet, "I'm sorry my parents were home and I couldn't get out then."

I held my phone waiting for his response until it came, "It's been fun but it's over."

I started tearing up before typing, "I'm sorry I will make it up to you any way you want."

I hoped he would be happy with that until his message came, "I needs a ho for the weekend iffn ya wants me to believe it be at the corner Friday at 8:00 we'll be gone til Sunday."

"I'll check with my parents," happy that he was going to give me a chance not realizing what I was getting into.

I did not hear back from Jawan after that. I went and took a shower after about an hour waiting for Jawan to answer. Getting hungry I went down for a snack and my mother was still in the kitchen, "Hi mom."

She smiled her beaming smile, "Hi honey you hungry yet?"

"Yeah I am," I smiled back before asking, "Mom is it okay if I go and check out the town college is in this weekend with a friend who is also attending?"

"I don't see why not," as she placed the leftovers in the microwave, "But let me check with your dad first okay?"

I smiled, "Okay mom thanks," as the timer went off.

I grabbed some silverware before sitting down, "I will let you know tomorrow sweetie," my mom said kissing the top of my head before walking out of the kitchen. I ate as fast as I could as semen was still leaking into my panties. After doing my dishes I went back to my room to get a good night sleep.

The next morning when I awoke I went down stairs to find my parents had left early for work. I poured a coffee before noticing the note on the table,

Honey your father said it would be okay
If you went up to the college for the weekend

Love,
Mom

I was so happy I ran upstairs to text Jawan, "My parents said I could go away this weekend."

It was still rather early so I did not expect Jawan to be up to answer the text. I went to my mother's closet and found the white dress I had worn out to the club and one in black. These two would be perfect for the weekend with Jawan. I packed the dresses and a pair of white fuck me shoes in a bag with a blanket to conceal the outfits.

I finished my coffee and put on a pink tank top and blue shorts and decided to take a walk. I had just stepped out of the house when I saw Duane's car backing out of his driveway. I walked as Duane drove towards me slowing to a stop before rolling down his window, "What's ya up to ho?"

A flutter of excitement came over me, "No...nothing sir just taking a walk," as I walked over to his car.

Glancing down into his car I saw he had exposed his semi hard cock, "Good get in," he commanded.

I stiffened with freight," "But....."

"GET IN," Duane growled.

I didn't hesitate before walking around his car and getting in, "Drop them shorts."

I slid my shorts off as Duane started to drive, "Where are we going?"

Duane gave me an evil glare, "I got's a business meeting and ya's just what I need's to get the client hooked."

I rubbed my thighs together, "What do I have to do sir?"

A big smile came across Duane's face, "Whatever he wants."

Duane's hand dropped to my thigh and worked up to my vagina as I spread my legs, "Does that mean if he wants......"

Duane's finger found my honey pot, "Iffn he wants to fuck ya yo gonna fuck him."

Duane's finger started moving in me faster and my hips flexed to meet his hand, "Are you going to fuck me?"

I was half naked getting fingered by a black man while driving around town. My hips were thrusting to meet his fingers and my head was thrown back. Anyone that had seen me would have known what was going on. Before I knew it Duane was pulling into a parking garage downtown and parking.

Duane parked on an upper level and got out, "Come here ho."

I reached for my shorts, "Leave 'em."

Shyly I dropped my shorts and got out and walked to Duane at the front of the car. Looking out over the rail on to downtown Duane lifted me and sat me on the hood of his car.

Duane pushed my thighs apart and stepped between them gripping his erect lance. Slapping it on my clit sent a jolt of pleasure through my body, "Is this what yo want ho?"

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and nodded, "Answer me."

He started sawing it between my engorged pussy lips, "Yes that's what I want."

Duane looked at me with an eerie stare, "Tells me what it is ya want?"

I reached down and place Duane's cock snuggly at the entrance to my love box, "I want you to fuck me with your nigger dick."

Duane pushed forward entering me, "Where ya want me to plant my potent African seed?"

I bucked up, "I want you to plant it deep into my fertile Caucasian garden."

Duane drilled me on the hood of his car for about fifteen or twenty minutes. When I could glance through hazy eyes I could see over the railing. Looking out onto the streets I could see people looking up as I screamed "fuck me, I'm your whore, use me." Duane was mauling my tits with his large hands. I was in ecstasy knowing people were watching Duane fuck me senseless tossing my head side to side heels locked over Duane's shoulders. I must have cum five times before Duane thrust as deep as he could and spewed millions of his African sperm into me once again.

My pussy milked all Duane's seed into me before he pulled out, "Duane I'm not protected what about birth control condoms or something?"

I reached for my shorts, "Dat's not my problem iffn ya's gets knocked up."

Pulling on my shorts, "If I catch a disease and you keep having sex with me it will be your problem."

I did not realize that Duane was just using me to get a signature for a large contract, "Listen here ho what ever they want ya will do got it," He growled.

I shivered with freight as Duane grabbed my wrist, "Yes sir," I answered meekly.

Duane dragged me to a very posh hotel and up to a two bedroom suite. Knocking on the door a short pudgy black man answered, "Duane right on time, come in."

The man reached to shake Duane's hand, "Jus' tryin' ta keep my word Mr. Thomas."

Mr. Thomas shook Duane's hand eying me up and down, "I hope you don't mind my sons are here also. And who is this young beauty?"

Duane smiled, "No problem having your sons join us. She is here to serve your needs Mr. Thomas."

Mr. Thomas let go of Duane's hand and led us in. Mr. Thomas walked to a bedroom door and banged on it, "Boys time for the meeting get up."

Mr. Thomas walked to a room service cart before asking, "Coffee Duane?"

"Yes sir that would be nice," Mr. Thomas offered me nothing.

Mr. Thomas and Duane sat at the table and started talking business as I stood by the coffee cart. A few minutes passed and two very good looking young men emerged wearing hotel robes.

One sat at the table with Mr. Thomas and Duane and the other poured two coffees before joining them, "Boys this is a business meeting you should have dressed."

"Ya pop a casual business meeting, right Duane?" I assumed it was the oldest one.

Duane smiled, "Yo right Malcolm and ya's look casual."

"See pops were fine." He smiled.

The younger son got up to refresh his coffee, "Wendy will refresh that for ya," Duane said. As he stood his robe flew open and he was naked underneath, "Dat's okay Duane need to stretch first thing in the morning."

I stood at the cart as he turned to walk over stretching his arms up his robe still open his penis pulsed and started to grow. I stood there dumbfounded staring as he walked over.

The young man stood there pouring his coffee. His ebony lance poking out of the flaps of the robe proudly. My eyes were transfixed and I couldn't look away. He was not as large as Duane or Jawan but still impressive, "See something ya like?" He asked.

I licked my lips while nodding my head yes, Ya want ta helps me pick out my clothes for the day?"

I couldn't answer but shook my head yes again. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the cart before swatting my ass toward his room. My pussy flutter as I walked to the bedroom with him following, "Be nice to our guest Marcus," I heard before the door closed.

Marcus spun me aroung as soon as the door latch clicked, "What are ya doin' here with Duane?"

Nervously I stood there trembling, "I-I guess you could say I am an incentive."

He grabed my wrists and pulled them to the front of his robe, "So Iffn I wants sex then that's why yas here."

I wrapped my fingers around his swollen shaft, "If that's what you want then that's what I will do."

Marcus lifted the sides of my shirt forcing me to release the grip I had on his cock, "Dats what I wants." He said.

As my shirt fluttered to the floor I said, "You have to wear a condom I'm not protected," thinking that might scare him away.

He shivered, "No, rain coats are for sissy white boys," he said pushing my shorts down until they fell to the floor.

Marcus flopped on the bed his robe falling to his sides. Grabbing the base of his cock, "Ya want it it's skin on skin."

No one had used a condom while fucking me. The pleasure of skin on skin sex is all I knew, "Wh-what if I get pregnant?"

He was patting the bed on both sides of his hips, "If ya do ya do if not better luck next time."

My pussy fluttered with the thought of getting pregnant. I climbed on the bed straddling his thighs. Moving his African love wand between my puffy pussy lips, "Will you pull out before cumming please?"

I sank down my pussy accepting his ebony spear, "Yas in control so dats up ta ya girl."

I knew that I was not going to pull him out of me before he came. Having felt the superiority of Duane and Jawan ejaculating into me and the added thought of pregnancy made sex euphoric.

I gyrated my hips when his lance was fully in me. He reached up to fondle my breasts with his hands pinching my nipples. I shuddered when he did that.

"Girly likes the nipple tweak," He rolled my nipples pinching harder.

I moaned, "Uh huh oooh yes," as I came.

Marcus rolled us over so I was now on my back. His cock never leaving my love tunnel. He knelt up with my thighs over his. Pounding into me I could feel his pubic hair teasing my little pink pearl. An orgasm started to build.

I thrust my hips up to meet his strokes moaning the whole time, "Ooh aah yesss just like that."

Marcus started to grunt, "Ya likes a nigga cock in ya white pussy don't ya?"

"Yes oh god yes love it aaaah," I moaned.

I could feel his cock start to pulse harder, "Yas wants the potent African warriors I has for ya?" he said straining to speak.

I arched harder, "Yesss I want them, oooh, all of them," I begged.

I knew he was going to cum as he spoke, "Wheres does ya want dem cracker in ya?"

My heels dug into his ass thrusting my hips up getting Marcus buried to the root. I came, "YESSSS in me," I screamed.

Marcus unleashed millions of his African warriors into me to meet with my Caucasian egg if it has not already been fertilized. A burst of stars and bright colors clouded my mind as every pulse of his cock sent more seed into my garden of love.

I rolled on to my side after he pulled out and blacked out.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers