Wendy and the Workmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy hadn't cum, but had certainly enjoyed the fuck anyway. She kissed Marcus's mouth tenderly and told him that he was: "a good boy."

"Marcus, look in my handbag and find a pen and some paper. Write your mobile number down there. I'll call you the next time I want some young cock."

The young man did so enthusiastically. He stood awkwardly. "Thank you Miss," he said.

"You're most welcome Marcus," Wendy replied. "Now find those two men you were with earlier and ask them to come over here."

Shortly, the two guys appeared. One was a tall, long limbed West African and the other a short Scottish man. They certainly had none of Marcus's shyness. They both stripped off and advanced on Wendy. The Scot held Wendy by the hair tightly and pushed her down. The African guy simply stuck his long slim cock into Wendy's eager mouth and started to talk to her quite aggressively in a language she didn't understand as she throated him.

Wendy so enjoyed sucking the chocolate cock, feeling its silky smoothness in her sensitive mouth and throat. The Scot, however, must have been feeling neglected, for he interjected:

"Hey Ade, pull it out, I want my fucking turn," he requested of his workmate.

Ade did indeed pull out and the Scot pushed his own short, slim erection forward into Wendy's mouth. She found she could suck not only all of his cock but also get his tight balls into her mouth at the same time.

"Ah, that's great hen," the Scot exclaimed in his harsh, guttural Glasgow accent. He then muttered something about this: "Being better than seeing the Bouys beat the Gers." Wendy had no idea what he was on about.

Shortly Ade pulled Wendy away from this and asked her in heavily accented English to: "Get on your knees and stick your butt out."

Wendy acceded to his desire, and he got behind her and began fucking her doggy style, slowly with his long cock. The Scot got his cock back into her mouth.

The double-teaming was delightful to Wendy, cock at both ends. 'What could be better?' she considered. Then, a thought came into her head. Recently her friend Anna had told her how she hadjust started to have anal sex for the first time with a new lover, and was enjoying it. Wendy had never, what was the expression she sought? 'Taken it up the asshole.' Although she understood this was common practise for younger women, it had been a bit of a taboo for some of her generation, and Bartley had never shown any interest that way.

'What was it Anna had said?' she thought. Ah yes. "It's ok, but make sure you use plenty of lube and get the guy to go slow at first," Anna had advised her if ever she was to try anal. The fact that the Scot had a small cock figured in Wendy's mind. She reasoned: 'An inadequately hung man is perhaps the perfect partner for an ass virgin.'

"Ade, pull out of me then lie on you back please." Ade did. Then Wendy lowered herself onto him, so her head rested on his shoulder and his cock was buried, still, inside her sudden cunt. She pulled her ass cheeks far apart.

"Lick my asshole," she told the Scot.

The little man then enthusiastically dropped to his knees, bent forward and licked around her cute, dark pink wrinkled ass ring. Then he stuck his tongue up inside her, wriggling it around, lapping her. The sensation was pleasant.

The Scot then withdrew his tongue, spat on his fingers and worked then into her, lubing and stretching her previously ignored anal orifice. Ade's hard cock continued to be still in her cunt. That was just the way she wanted it.

"Now fuck my asshole!" Wendy demanded of the Scot. "Nay bother missus," he replied enthusiastically. Wendy shuddered slightly as he penetrated her, slowly, almost tenderly at first, but then faster. She felt a slight pain, but a lot of pleasure.

As the Scot butt-fucked her, she used her pelvic muscles to squeeze the African's cock with her cunt. It was this way that Wendy reached the most intense orgasm of her life, shouting and screaming like a banshee, seconds before first Ade, in her cunt, and then the little Scot, in her ass, spread their own seed deep inside of her.

Exhausted and drenched in perspiration under a blazing sky, the 46 year-old part-time teacher, mother, and former loyal wife, eased off of the two workmen and stood with near faltering legs. Her cunt was sore, but in a good way she thought, and finally she felt satisfied.

As the two men left, presumably to return to work, they exchanged some 'high fives.' Wendy retrieved her stuff, reached into her handbag and found some tissues. She wiped her dripping cunt and asshole as clean as she could and put her panties and bra on, then finally her dress and shoes.

As she walked back in the direction of her home, she passed the worksite and workmen. Some of them wolf-whistled and cheered, and the big brutal looking guy actually bowed. Wendy smiled, waved and walked away, thinking to herself: 'Perhaps I'll need to take another stroll this way again soon?'

12