Wendy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she stood up, then manoeuvred herself by putting a leg over my body. Then facing away from me, she knelt down so that her bottom came over my head, and as she spread her legs so all of the pinkness of her pussy was there for me to see, surrounded by all the hairs of her mound. And she did look quite hairy from this close up, with her pink folds so near to my face.

Suddenly I felt that wonderful sensation between my legs as het tongue found my clitty.

"Oooh!" I shouted out, without thinking.

"Are you OK love?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I'm fine thank you Auntie, "I replied. "You just surprised me, that's all."

"That's OK, then." she said, "I'll just carry on making you nice and comfy. And if you want to touch my pussy, or finger my cunt, it's there for you to enjoy. Why don't you try tasting me too - I expect it'll taste a bit salty and musky to start with but it will be very nice for me when you do."

So feeling a bit naughty, but knowing Auntie was giving me a nice lesson in loving, I pushed my tongue out and lifted my head. The touch of her body felt so soft and warm, and yes there was a salty taste and musky aroma as I licked along her lips. There were so many little crevices to explore too.

Soon I'd put my arms around her hips to lift myself against her more easily, and was moving my tongue between her lips, separating the soft pink flesh that seemed so slippery and welcoming.

I could feel she was doing the same to me too, and my body became more and more squidgy as I relaxed against her mouth, my legs stretched wide apart to let her get to me easily.

I actually liked the taste of her cunt, I decided after a while, and I moved my tongue to try to find her clitty.

It was easy to tell when I got there, as her whole body quivered over me and I heard her gasp from down the sofa.

I played with her clitty, first licking then sucking as the soft flesh seemed to have a harder part inside. I'd also brought my fingers round now, so was exploring her just like she was exploring me. I could feel that she'd slipped a finger inside my cunt, and knew I was getting very squidgy as she kept up her licking.

It was just as lovely as yesterday, except that this time I could join in and give her some pleasure in return while I licked and kissed and fingered her. And she seemed to like it too as her body was now moving rhythmically above mine as my tongue pressed harder against her clitty.

"God you are good," she gasped, "It's just like Uncle Andy said when you tossed him off, it seems like you're an expert already, Wendy."

"Why thank you, Auntie," I panted, "You are getting me very excited again you know."

"Well just let it all happen, pet," she panted back, "And let your body enjoy my pleasuring as I'm enjoying yours."

And with that I felt her tongue back over my clitty, so I got to work on hers too. Not that it was work, just a lovely enjoyment, feeling so excited and at the same time exploring my Auntie's pussy to excite her. She was so special to me, that it was just so nice to be able to show my gratitude by licking and fingering her so lovingly.

I now tried slipping first one, then two fingers inside her slippery cunt. It was so slippy! And so warm too. She was moving her hips now as I pushed my fingers inside her. I thought back to Uncle Andy when he fucked her yesterday, and how she cried out in pleasure as he pushed hard into her, so I tried to do the same with my fingers.

I pushed them in firmly, then pulled them out slowly, feeling the smooth warmth of her cunt against my fingertips. I could tell she was fingering me the same too, with a firm in and out movement, coupled with her lips now sucking hard at my clitty.

God it was getting so exciting, I didn't know how much more I could take. But I didn't want to cum too soon as I wanted Auntie to enjoy it properly too. It was so nice to be playing proper grown up games!

So I bit my lip, panting, as she built up my excitement to fever pitch. I kept on with my fingers sliding in and out of her cunt, and my lips sucking at her clitty, till I could hear her panting hard too.

"Oh God, Wendy, Yes, Yes," she shouted, and I felt her body writhe over me, as mine joined in too.

"Oh Auntie," I cried, "I'm cumming for you!"

"And I'm cumming for you Wendy!"

So we carried on our fabulous pleasuring, with her exciting me as I excited her. My body was now writhing with my hips pushing up hard into her face, and she was doing the same to me, burying me under her pussy as my fingers slipped up and down her dripping cunt.

It seemed to last so long, with our sighing and panting and gasping and crying out as we reached peak after peak, mixed with our pleasuring noises of mouth and tongue and fingers and clitty and cunt.

Eventually it seemed to get calmer for both of us, and I relaxed back into the sofa while my breath got back to normal. Aunt seemed to have produced lots of juices during her cumming as my face seemed wet all over, and as I looked at her pink pussy folds I could see liquid oozing out of her cunt, then slipping down her swollen lips before dripping onto my chin and throat.

'My,' I thought to myself, 'I wonder if her face is as juicy as mine must be'. And I smiled to myself, happy to be even more of a grown-up lady than I was.

Then I heard a familiar voice. "Are you girls enjoying a nice comfy relax then?" said Uncle Andy.

I couldn't see him to start with as he must have been standing in the doorway, but as he moved round I could see his now familiar body with its now familiar hard cock. "I didn't want to spoil your girly fun," he continued, "So I just watched you from the doorway. You both seemed like you were enjoying your time with each other."

"Oh my goodness," started Auntie Maude, moving slightly so that another few drops or her juices dribbled onto my throat, "that girl Wendy is just the loveliest of nieces anyone could have. I started just telling her the words for a lady's private parts, and she finished up taking me to such wonderful orgasms! She sucked me off like a well-experienced lover, Andy."

"Why thank you Auntie," I replied, "I was only exploring a little, like you wanted me too. And you were just so nice with me I got totally carried away. It is such fun learning with you... both." I added, looking over to Uncle Andy.

He now had his right hand on his hard cock, and was working it up and down.

"Would you like me to help you again, Uncle Andy?" I asked, smiling. I knew he needed to be pleased again with that big hardness sticking out, and thought I should offer first, then realised he might have wanted to fuck Auntie again. So I added: "Unless you want to push your cock into Auntie like yesterday."

He smiled. "No, I think there's somewhere else I'd like to put it right now, somewhere that's lovely and wet and slippy..."

My heart missed a beat.

"... and smiling at me right now." he ended.

Auntie had now moved off me, and had moved both my feet onto the floor so there was a space for her to sit, so I pulled myself round to sit beside her. I realised I was still wearing her cardie, so pulled it straight, and looked across to my Aunt.

"Thank you for teaching me so well!" I smiled.

"Oh, you do learn so fast, don't you. And thank you for having me so nicely too." she replied, putting her arm around my shoulder and giving me a brief hug.

"And now for that other lesson I mentioned in the kitchen - you remember? About other ways of catching Andy's spunk?"

"Yes, of course Auntie. I remember all the little things you tell me!" I smiled again.

"So now," continued Auntie, "You're going to learn how to give Uncle Andy a blow-job."

"A blow-job?" I asked. I'd heard the phrase before but wasn't really sure about it. Like where to blow, to start with.

"Well it is a funny name, Wendy. Because it's not so much about blowing but sucking. And it's really like taking a man's cock in your mouth as if he was fucking you. But you can use your tongue and your lips and your fingers to excite him, then suck the cum out of his cock, and swallow it all down."

She finished by licking her lips, then added, "And it's full of protein too, so very good for you!"

Uncle Andy now moved so he was standing directly in front of me, so I opened my legs to let him move even closer, his cock now just a few inches from my mouth.

"Open wide for him," urged Aunt Maude, "and don't forget to hide your teeth away so only your lips touch his skin. It could hurt a lot if your teeth scratched his knob."

"Come on Wendy, take this!" said Uncle, moving his hips forward just as I was opening my mouth.

Suddenly he'd pushed right inside, and it felt so big and hot, like a large sausage pushed deep into my mouth. Obviously I couldn't talk, so slowly got used to the feel of his warm hard cock in my mouth. As long as he didn't push too hard it was quite nice, and I could roll my tongue around it, feeling the little shapes at the end. It was a bit like exploring all of Auntie's folds between her legs earlier on.

But Uncle seemed to like pushing it in and out of me, and was now holding round the back of my head. As he pushed in hard it felt like he was gagging me, with his cock pushing at the back of my throat. Then when he slipped out a bit I could swallow again and breathe more easily.

Soon we got into a routine of moving in and out, and I lifted my hands to hold around the base of his cock. I felt his hand there, but he moved it away when mine gripped him, and as I looked up I could see he'd put his hands behind his head, just like earlier on when I tossed him off.

I glanced over at Auntie, who was watching closely from the side. She smiled when she saw me look at her, and whispered, "You've doing very well, dear. Don't forget to suck when his cum starts to spurt!"

And she kind of joined in by putting an arm over my shoulder, letting her other hand stroke over my breasts. She did seem to like touching me!

Soon I was feeling more confident, knowing Auntie was helping me, so I began moving my head more quickly up and down his shaft. At one time I pulled my head right back to look at this cock, licking the end carefully. He seemed to like that.

But he liked it more when I pushed my mouth back over his cock, and started moving my head up and down on his shaft. My fingers were now gripping the base of his cock firmly, sliding up and down to help him work his spunk up. I knew he liked that!

Soon I could hear his breathing getting heavier again, so I knew he was getting ready to cum. Auntie's arm gripped my should tightly, but she'd stopped playing with my breasts, and moved her other arm behind Uncle's bottom.

"Ah!" he shouted, "God that feel's so good! Suck me hard now Wendy - I'm going to cum for you girl!"

So I started sucking him hard while my head continued to bob up and down on his shaft, my hands urging him on too. It was so slippy all along his cock, and it felt so hard it must be ready to burst, I thought.

Then Uncle cried out again, and I felt a spurt of hot cum in my mouth. It tasted so funny - hot and thick, yet almost sweet. Then I felt another spurt, and another. He was panting hard now, and Auntie was stroking the back of my head. I tried to swallow to make space in my mouth but he kept pumping more in. With his cock filling my mouth I couldn't swallow properly and felt some cum dribble out on his shaft where my fingers lid over it. Still I sucked as hard as I could, and swallowed as much as I could.

It got so messy as bits of Uncle's spunk dribbled down my chin and somehow smeared around my lips. It certainly wasn't as simple as a tossing, that's for sure.

Then Uncle simply pulled his hips back away from me, pulling his cock out of my mouth. Quickly I swallowed to clean my mouth properly.

"Open wide now!" he commanded. so I did.

"Now lick all the spunk off my shaft - and there's still some last dribbles coming for you."

So I moved my head closer, and licked carefully up and down his shaft, even licking the sack of his balls where there was a little goo amongst the hairs. Then I went back to his end, which he was holding for me to attend to.

There was a little dribble oozing out, so I carefully licked it off, putting my lips right around his head to give him a big kiss. Then I licked my lips to clean them up too.

"Mmmm," he smiled down at me, "That was an excellent first blow job, Wendy. I think you've got a bit to learn before you're as good as Aunt Maude, but it was lovely to feel you sucking me. And you looked so nice too, in your Auntie's cardigan."

"Yes it was lovely to watch, too, and see your pretty young mouth all round your Uncle's cock. Then that pert little tongue of your popping out to tickle him!"

"Well I'm glad you liked it Uncle," I said, smiling first at him then at Auntie. "You both seem to be teaching me so much, but it is lovely to learn about new grown up pleasures. And there seem so many nice things to do!"

"Well why don't you go up for a quick shower now Wendy," said Aunt Maude, "And wash all those bits of cum off you. You're probably a bit sticky between your legs too! If you give me a shout when you've finished, I'll come up afterwards and follow you in."

Uncle Andy continued: "And when we're all fresh and clean we can go out for Sunday lunch - would you both like that?"

We looked at teach other, then both said: "Yes, please!" at the same time, so we giggled. I got up off the sofa, when to my slight surprise Uncle Andy just pulled me towards his body with his hands around my waist, under the cardie. "That was fabulous, Wendy!" he smiled, and kissed me on the lips, letting his tongue wander over the outside of my lips too, as if he was licking me clean. How kind of him!

Then I went up for my shower, glancing back to see the two of them sitting naked side by side on the sofa, starting to chat with each other.

I shouted down to Aunt Maude when I'd finished showering, then went to my room where I think I must have dozed off...

12