Wendy Confesses Ch. 06

Story Info
A big bang before ending her cheating ways.
13.6k words
2.82
26.5k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,234 Followers

Hello again, for the last time, my dear readers. Yes, this is to be my last confession, my final report to you about my sexual frolics, my secret adventures. I have thought long and hard and I have come to a decision. After several years of indecision, of letting my passions and my desires overwhelm my reason, I have finally made up my mind what to do.

I managed to have a lot of sex in the last few months and I will tell you all about it. These "confessions" have always been good for me and I know many of you enjoy it too. But I have a little explanation to give you first - so please bear with me if you want the full story.

Let me say at the outset I do not regret anything that happened over these past three years. Some of you have disapproved of my actions and others have cheered me on. For my part, I am glad I did what I did. I am glad I am who I am. I decided some time ago that life is too short. A woman like me should not be denied, or make the mistake of denying herself, the sort of experiences and pleasures I have enjoyed. I would only have regrets if I had not experienced everything that has happened to me. Instead I am safe from such concerns.

In case you have begun at the end, let me say honestly that I was an adulterer, a cheating wife. Happily I embraced the life of a slut and a whore. I let numerous men take me to bed -- men I was not married to and some that I hardly knew. I lusted after men with big muscles and big penises and I enjoyed spreading my legs for them. More, I pursued some of those men, young and old, and did my best to make sure they would want to screw me. I was screwed indoors and outdoors, in my workplace and in my marital bed -- and more besides. Gentle, suburban married sex was no longer enough to keep me satisfied. I found that I love sucking their penises and swallowing their cum. I love them taking control of me in bed. I discovered new pleasures like anal sex and even allowing two men to have sex with me at the same time. Oh my ¬- so many sins.

To make it worse, I lied and cheated in order to fulfill my sexual needs. I took risks with the people I love. No - I do not regret even that aspect. I had a secret lifestyle and I behaved in a wicked, debauched fashion for three years. While on my pursuits I did not have to be self-controlled or "proper" or be what people expected of me. The experiences I had, sexual and personal, and most of all the freedom I discovered in being a slut and a whore, made it all the better.

Having said all that, things had to change and they did change. I changed them. I have finally forced myself to accept that this could not go on. After more than three years of being like that, it was time for me to make a change and to move on. It was time to try to return to the "normal" life of a quiet wife and mother.

What happened? To put it simply, I have taken stock of my life and my choices.

In truth, it was time for me to face reality. First of all, I had taken so many risks and I had to consider the danger I was putting myself in. Those risks were both physical and emotional. For one thing, my husband suspected me and I was feeling ever more fearful that I was going to cause him tremendous hurt. That was very difficult to deal with. I will never know what would have happened if he had confronted me. Finally I decided that I truly did not want to find out. What was before me was a choice -- either accept the love between my husband and I or face losing control not of my lust but my life.

Second, I have had the most wonderful luck but I felt sure it could not last. I had the chance to explore my fantasies and turn them into reality. I liberated myself and, in doing so, experienced everything I imagined -- and so much more. I have been desired and pursued by handsome, virile men just as I dreamed of. I know I could have still more of that - but is that enough to keep me on this path? What if my luck does turn? I know I am better being in control of that ending.

Also, I have to face the fact that my outpouring of lust in the last few years has been linked to my sexual peak. That is something else I know won't last forever. That is a fact. I could try to prolong my lifestyle for as long as my libido holds up but I don't think I need to.

My sex life at home, with my loving husband, is better than ever. Thanks to my experiences as an adulterer I have so much more knowledge and confidence when it comes to my sexual needs. For a start, I have discovered how much I love to suck his penis and swallow his cum. I always enjoyed his penis and, even though now I've had much bigger, its a very good size for me. It is strange now to think that for most of our married life blowjobs were something I did only occasionally. I swallowed his load maybe once or twice a year. Now I never feel embarrassed to show my desire to him and to ask for sex or offer a blowjob. I get to swallow his seed whenever I want it -- and I can promise you that I want it a lot! I like the taste and I like the noises he makes when he ejaculates in my mouth. I am happy being a cock slut for my hubby and to give that special pleasure to him. And I can also say that somehow it feels even better to swallow the same stuff I know produced life for our two kids.

We still watch porn together and it has improved our sex life as well since we try different things in bed now. Its still more "making love" than fucking - he doesn't pound me or pull my hair or force my mouth onto his penis. But I have always been content to feel his love when we are being intimate.

After watching porn we also sometimes discuss little fantasy "scenarios" while we are having sex. I can say I never knew some of the things that my husband enjoys when it comes to sex. Its not wild stuff -- more like new locations he'd like to have sex or the idea of having me naked on a secluded beach. I like it and now that we're both becoming a little more "liberated" I have introduced hubby to our first shared sex toy. He is very sweet and gentle when he uses it on me.

I have decided I will ask him about anal sex one day soon. I will suggest that we try it and I hope he will want to. I hear that some men don't like the idea of their penises getting "dirty". But I will ask him anyway and we will take things slowly.

However, you will see shortly that I have started this last of my confessions at the end. I wanted you to know I do not feel sad about my decision. I wanted you to know my life is fine and I expect it will stay just that way. I hope you will understand that.

What I really wanted to tell you was that before I returned to my previous life of quiet monogamy with my loving husband I went out on a BIG BANG!!

You see, having spent so many months sneaking around and having sex with other men, being a slut and a "hot wife", I felt it was too hard to stop suddenly. The truth is, I was still a little afraid of whether I could manage to stop. What if I found myself continuing on and on, sneaking around and screwing other men? So I decided that I would give myself a few months to "fuck it out of my system" - so to speak. I guess I kind of went crazy with sex for those few months but it does mean that you, the reader, get to hear something worthwhile for my last confession.

You are probably asking yourself why I was still prepared to take risks. Was I not contradicting myself? I admit that is true and perhaps confusing. All I can really say is that I was not ready to "go cold turkey". I decided I didn't want to stop right then. Instead I set myself a date in the future and I set out to squeeze in as much sex and as many men as I could.

So, dear reader, this confession is about me making the most of three and a half months to be as wild and daring as I could be in having plenty and varied sexual adventures.

First, I made a decision to end the affair with Michael. You remember Michael -- he was my very first adulterous lover. A fabulous body and such a big penis! He was everything I could have asked for. Except that I knew if I was making time for Michael then I would have less time for other men. I didn't want that -- I wanted to "sow my seed" or whatever the female equivalent might be. It was not hard in one way - I simply stopped making myself available for Michael, stopped working late in the office. He noticed but he didn't seem to mind and we're still friends and share some laughs and dirty talk at work.

The tough thing about giving up Michael was his wonderful physical gifts. I'll never forget the feeling of his powerful body climbing on top of me and his mighty penis filling me up like never before. I still masturbate a lot these days and often its Michael who is in my thoughts.

What made it easier is that straight away I found myself a new lover. It was very exciting, as it always ia. I know how easy it can be to ask a man to have sex with me. I am still looking after myself physically and I am still considered "perky" by most of the men I have slept with. But this time was different because I was no longer telling myself lies about my actions. No, I knew I was behaving like a slut and I actually did not care what this guy thought about me.

Warren is a little older than me but still very capable in bed. I felt so wicked, knowing I was pursuing a "slutty" fuck, and I was loving it. He did not mind at all me asking for proof of his endowment. He is a thin man, not the type I usually go for. Though it did make his big penis look even bigger. It has a curved shape, the most I've ever seen, and straight away I was fascinated by that.

He took me to a hotel on our first night together. I'd told hubby I had a late work meeting with some colleagues and it was lucky for me he never asked my friends about it. Warren was very relaxed about everything and took his time. I found that very sexy. He stripped off his clothes so I could see him and his penis was already getting hard for me. Even when he undressed me he was very restrained and didn't rush things. It was like he was a true gentleman - even though we both knew we wanted to "screw" that night.

Finally I took the initiative and moved down so I could take his nice hard penis into my mouth. He felt so hot and hard in my hand and he was even better between my lips. I was very appreciative of his size and the way I had to stretch my mouth to fit around his shaft. Though with that curve it was harder to take as much of him as I usually do. I didn't let that stop me trying, naturally.

This time I climbed on top and used my hips and my pussy muscles to thrill us both until I had cum so much I needed a rest. Although he was not the type who could overpower me and "force" me I still enjoyed Warren's fucking very much. I was impressed by his stamina and his ability to control his climax. And I can say with authority that a "bendy" penis really does feel different inside a woman's vagina.

I should also mention that Warren was very eager to lick my pussy and bring me to a climax that way -- and he was very successful at it. By now I have enough experience to be able to say which men are better at giving oral pleasure to a woman. On the other hand, so long as a man is willing to put his mouth on my vagina then I cannot be too unhappy.

That night I also asked Warren to lick my anus and, since he already knew I am "into" that, he gave a little smile and obliged. After he fucked me some more, with me having more pleasant orgasms, I asked him where he wanted to cum. "I'd love to cum in your mouth," he replied with a smile. "Its such a sexy mouth. Would you mind if we did that?"

Do I need to tell you that I did not mind at all? I gave him a big smile at his suggestion. I happily used my mouth and my hand to finish him off. Warren moaned even louder when I massaged his balls while he thrust into my mouth. He came after a few minutes and he produced quite a big load of semen. I don't think I have ever mentioned this but it does require some skill to consume a man's semen when his big, thick cock is filling your mouth.

"You are so amazingly sexy," he said with a big grin after I had swallowed his entire load. I will admit it felt good to hear that. I am sure all women love to receive compliments like that -- even the slutty ones like myself.

We agreed to meet again the next week. This time it would be at his place while his wife was away. Yes, it is true -- I was committing adultery and encouraging, or abetting, Warren doing the same thing. Please do not lecture me on my morals. I have enjoyed making my own choices about sex over the past couple of years. I won't stop anyone else from doing the same thing.

Even before my next meeting with Warren, I got to meet and have sex with another man. He was a business executive from out of state. It was my first time to do something like that, a real "quickie". He was a stranger but I was eager to rack up some new experiences and here was a great opportunity. The evenings were no good for this one because he had to have dinner with business contacts. I know that helped me to agree to meet and have sex with him -- weekday sex would be an exciting change and make my absence easier to explain to other people. So he made sure his diary was clear during the middle of the day and I met him in his room in an expensive hotel. I got the impression that sex on business trips was a perk he had enjoyed many times.

This was a very different sort of encounter for me. Partly that was because it was less "personal" even than the sex I have been having with my various lovers. I was being "easy" for him and he obviously expected me to behave in such a manner. In some ways it made things less satisfying. But, in another way, it was exciting to be used as a sex object by a horny, bossy man. It was a "wham bam" affair I guess I would say but I was in no position to complain. In fact, as I have said, there was a different kind of excitement from knowing I would see him for less than two hours, he would fuck me and then I would leave with barely a word.

The businessman was a little overweight and his penis was a fairly average size compared to the men I usually choose. I did not let that stop me of course as I'd come too far to turn back. He was not very interested in giving oral pleasure to me, either, but he was very happy to let me suck on his penis over and again. I didn't mind that too much, being "used" like that. As I said at the top, I am a cock slut and I take pride in the fact I have pleasured so many men with my mouth.

What this fellow liked was my boobs. He almost could not get enough of those and he happily sucked and nibbled on them for ages. It was especially pleasing to be able to lie back and have him enjoy my boobs. Despite their size, almost a C-cup, some men seem not to notice they are there!

The businessman likes vigorous sex. Or maybe he just thinks that is how men should screw their sluts. I will not lie -- I enjoyed his attempts to pound me with his penis. I had insisted he wear a condom and I think that helped him to prolong his endeavours. I did cum nicely several times and, I suppose, with all the sex I've had over the last two years I do find it easier. Eventually he had to dress for his next business meeting. I will say, honestly, I did enjoy my brief time with the businessman. It was another new experience for me and, in the end, that was why I went his hotel room. I was a slut for him to use between business meetings and that was all.

Of course I wanted him to cum before I took my leave. He asked very nicely if he could cum on me. I didn't mind at all -- mainly because I wasn't sure I would be happy to swallow his cum. So I held my boobs in the most sexy way I could think of and I watched as he stroked his hard penis, pointing straight at me. I enjoyed his climax, actually, and the way his load shot out of the tip and flew onto my soft, waiting boobs. The look on his face almost made the whole session worth my while.

I only made a cursory effort to clean up because he was running late. The result of that was that I travelled back out of the city with the semen of a stranger drying hard on my skin. I did feel dirty but, let me be frank, it was a good kind of "dirty". Being like that in public, surrounded by strangers who had no idea what I'd been up to, was exciting and definitely gave me a feeling of liberation.

Looking back I do realise that I was taking a lot of risks that day. I can only say that, having made my decision, I was in a kind of frenzy and wanting to collect as many penises as I could -- like notches on the bed post. That was the one and only time I let myself be treated really as a whore but I enjoyed it and still like to remember that lunchtime sex. The businessman emailed me about a month later when he was coming back to town. So I am sure he enjoyed what I gave him. But I ignored his email -- he was only ever a "one-off" for me.

A few days later I met with Warren again and we had more wonderful sex. He did not take me to the bedroom so maybe there was some moral issue on his part. I didn't mind as the sofa was comfortable and, as you will recall, I've had my share of loungeroom sex. The sofa gave me a little inspiration as well. After he had been fucking me for a long time and we had shared some more oral I asked him to please "take me from behind". I rolled over and kept my knees on the floor and my upper body on the sofa. Warren was quite ready to fuck me like that and I felt my usual thrill of being filled from behind as if I was some kind of animal. This time I noticed his thrusting was stronger which I also enjoyed very much. Warren even paid attention to my little hole. He must have remembered how much I enjoyed being licked there and he gave me an extra thrill by gently touching it with his fingertips while he was thrusting into me. For a time I thought he might ask to take me in my bottom. To be honest, if he had asked I think I would have agreed because he was making me feel so good.

We had enough time for a short rest and then some more oral. I was very excited when Warren suggested we do a "69" position. I must confess I still am not very experienced with this position but it is always highly arousing. Warren did not seem to notice my lack of skill and it was a rush for me to take his thick penis into my mouth as I could feel his mouth working on my pussy. He made me cum several times while managing to hold back on his own release. I was a little disappointed, though I knew I'd still get my big finale.

He did put his penis in my pussy again and gave me a very nice fucking. Warren is a very fine lover who made me cum over and over. Eventually, however, the time came for me to leave. We both knew this would be our last time because I'd stipulated that before we met. Remember, I was on a mission for diversity and to find as many men as I could handle.

There was really only one way to finish things with a man as nice as Warren. So I went to my knees and proceeded to deliver a very sexy blowjob to his thick penis. I gently stroked his balls as I pumped his shaft in and out of my mouth. Warren even gently stroked my hair, which I thought was lovely. He exploded in my mouth, accompanied by some delightful grunts of pleasure, and I couldn't help but think what a great suck I had given him. Because he produces so much fluid I even gave him a little extra treat. Before swallowing the last of his explosions I let a little drop of his semen slip out the corner of my mouth. After I had finished drinking him down I sat back with a smile on my face and let him see that little drop. The look on his face was priceless and I felt quite happy to have done something like that for a lovely man.

**************

So that was three lots of illicit sex in less than two weeks! It was exciting and slutty. My plan was working and I was feeling very pleased with myself. I didn't feel bad at all. As I've said many times to you all, I have learned to admit that I am a slut and that I crave fucking from different men.

mjar65
mjar65
1,234 Followers