Wendy Confesses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers

Yet I was also very aware of the extra risks I was taking. I was setting aside a lot of time to chase men and to have sex with them. I moved between fear of being caught and excitement that my plan was working so well. Still, I remained committed to my chosen date to end my secret lifestyle and that convinced me I needed to press ahead with my plans. "No regrets" was the mantra I kept repeating in my head.

Alex was ready to go even before I finished with Warren. He was more my type in terms of physical attributes -- a gym junkie with lovely big muscles. I know it is shallow but I was interested as soon as I saw his picture. He also showed a strong personality and at first I was wary that he might be too arrogant. Eventually I decided that his approach was more a show of bravado. Because the other important thing about Alex was his age. He is much younger than me. In fact, he is only a few years older than young Robert. I am sure you remember Robert.

Its true that I tried to "justify" having sex with Robert by calling it blackmail. Eventually I had to confess that I never wanted to resist Robert. As soon as I thought about having sex with that young fellow, barely a man, his amazing body and that huge penis were too much temptation to resist. I still dream of Robert, to be honest, and Alex is no match for him. Though I was very pleased to receive a picture of Alex's penis -- over seven inches, I guessed, and a lovely big head.

Alex assured me that he wanted to pleasure "an older woman". He also kept telling me I was "sexy" and "hot". I understand not all woman will respond to that but I do. It is very good for my ego to have a younger man telling me I am sexy and that he wants to take me to bed. The truth is I still take good care of myself. I still have the legs and the buns and the boobs of a younger woman. Plus the younger males have so much energy, and even gratitude, that compensates for their lack of skill or experience. I was very much ready to "bed" a man in his twenties again. I figured this would probably be my last chance.

My only reservation was that sometimes younger men cannot help blabbing about their conquests and, naturally, I was still concerned about being "outed" as a cheating slut wife. I most definitely was one. So I made up a lie and told Alex I have a friend who is a police officer who would "make his life hell" if he ever betrayed me. I know -- more wickedness.

Oh my, it was intoxicating to have that young, hard body right next to me. Strong muscled men like him have been my secret pleasure for a long time and this one was a good example of the type. I wanted to touch and lick him all over. His penis too, naturally. Unfortunately, Alex was very keen on me but not very good at organising affairs with a married woman. He failed to book a hotel room for us on our first "date". My place was out of the question and his place was full of housemates. Oh dear!

I was almost as keen as he was, however, so we made it work. Alex took me in his car to his favourite parking venue. I had to suppress a giggle as I'd not done anything like that since the early days with hubby. It was exciting to be "making out" in a car again but it also gave me the chance to be the older woman and take the lead. Poor Alex felt so foolish I knew I had the upper hand.

We ended up half naked that night and it was a thrill to have my boobs out, on display in a public place. It was dark, its true, but another car arrived at one point and stopped on the far side and I was able to imagine someone might see Alex and I "going at it". I made the most of the opportunity to feel his body and touch his muscles. He suckled on my boobs and gave me a nice fingering in my pussy. He was eager but not too eager and I gave him a little coaching to help. It was only simply stuff like "a little slower" or "go deeper" and then "faster" as I felt myself on the verge of my climax. It was a strange sensation to cum in a car after being fingered by a hunky young man. I did it enjoy it a lot, though, and I put it down to another of the list of wicked experiences I had decided to acquire. And Alex actually was fairly talented -- enough to keep me from regretting my choice.

Do I need to say that I simply had to take his penis out? Nothing could have stopped me stroking and kissing it and marvelling at it. I am sure he was throbbing in my hand and I noticed, as well, that young Alex likes to shave off his pubic hair. That was a pleasant surprise for me and I thoroughly enjoyed his "soft as a baby" skin.

Yes, I sucked him, I fellated him. With a little twisting inside his car I was able to get into position to take his cock into my mouth. It was like a replay of my younger years and I can say with confidence that "you never forget". I could tell from his reactions that Alex was impressed by my desire for his penis -- or perhaps it was relief. Of course he did not take a lot of effort but that did not dampen in any way my enjoyment of the result. As I said at the top, I have come to crave the sensations of a hard cock exploding in my mouth. His fluids squirted out with a pleasing vigour and I gulped down as much as he gave me. You'll understand that, being a young man, Alex was pretty impressed with my desire and my skill.

By now I am sure you are beginning to wonder about me and whether this was going to end in disaster. Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. I'd never taken these kinds of risks before and my grand plan suddenly seemed ridiculous. On top of which, as usual I had an attack of "the guilts" after my first encounter with Alex. Its the kind of thing I've written a bout before where I go home with a warm glow of triumph and end up in the shower shaking with fear. I admit that this time there was no shaking. All the same, I told myself I was being stupid and that maybe it was time to call a halt to the whole thing.

I knew I could have kept things going with Warren and perhaps that should have been enough for me. The businessman was a crazy impulse decision but I could tell myself, truthfully, I'd never do something like that again. Was it time to put a stop to it right then?

The next night I set myself for some passionate sex with hubby. I will admit it was partly about my feelings of guilty. On the other hand, I do like to think I was a little more horny than usual after all my new men. Hubby very happily licked my pussy and entered me from behind. It felt wonderful to have that familiar penis inside my body. And this time hubby, who is also getting more adventurous, decided to spurt his semen on my skin. I told him how good it felt and he said he thought it looked "hot".

I made young Alex wait for over a week before I agreed to another "date". After all my worrying I knew I would go back to Alex. I was masturbating one afternoon, before the others got home, and I realised I was thinking of Alex and his big muscles. What was the point of denying it? I wanted those muscles again and his big, virile penis.

This time Alex got things arranged suitably and we agreed on a short-term motel. Its the kind where the walls are thin but people come and go constantly. So I didn't feel conspicuous walking in with a man almost twenty years younger than me. Or perhaps the staff had seen it before?

Alex had asked me about anal. Let me say I was not about to permit a young, inexperienced lover to poke around in my backside. "I think you can save that for your whores," I told him. His disappointment lasted only as long as it took us to meet and me to open his pants. For some reason I was feeling like taking charge this time. Was I behaving the way a "cougar" should? I don't know - but I wanted his penis in my hand and in my mouth.

He looked and felt even better in the light and with some room to move. His penis was so hard, the hardest I can recall, and I wondered if it might burst. He was not quite as gorgeous as my Michael but then he'd not had so many years to work on his body. Still, for a younger guy he was impressive and my pussy responded accordingly. Of course he came quickly the first time but neither of us minded. I knew he'd be ready for action again very soon.

As soon as Alex had a fresh erection, I spread my legs for him. That sounds so slutty doesn't it? I don't care if that's what you think. I can't describe how I felt lying back, ready, as Alex moved into position. I wanted a big hard man on top of me and pumping his penis into my pussy. After my previous two lovers, Alex was just what I needed. His arms and shoulders were chiselled and it was a thrill to stroke his muscles as he screwed me. He did not show a lot of imagination as a lover but the feeling of him filling me was delightful. I didn't even mind that he was so forceful and fast with his thrusting. To be truthful, I liked the fact he was passionate and aroused because of me. And besides, with a beautiful strong body like his, I will admit that his power and strength was a big turn-on. My orgasms flowed nicely and I made sure to get my fill.

Finally he came a second time, "blowing" in my pussy and giving me a nice grunt as he did so. With such a potent young man I was very happy to receive his semen. Yes, I confess that I did have sex with young Alex without using a condom. I can only say that somehow it felt "right". It was amazing to feel him "bare" and when he exploded I imagined I could feel it spurting against the inside of my pussy. I did have to clean up a little before we left but I enjoyed the sensations of his cum leaking from me after our little tryst. Yes I know that makes me a dirty slut and even worse than a cheating wife. There's no need to lie any longer or to hide my true feelings and reactions. Like telling you how much I enjoyed taking his penis into my mouth after we'd done screwing - sucking him slow and deep and stroking my fingers over his shaved balls, caressing them and feeling the source of his youthful power.

I don't mind admitting that I enjoy taking younger men to bed. But, then, there's a lot of men that I have enjoyed taking to bed. After my second fling with Alex I took stock. I was not quite halfway through my final round of cheating, adulterous sex with strangers. My plan was going well but, as I thought about things, I could feel myself really coming to terms with my decision to stop once and for all. I had enough memories for a lifetime and, funnily enough, Alex had reminded me that soon I'd be too old for behaving like a "slut". In the meantime I was ready to find my next "lover on the side".

One guy was especially keen on me and I did consider him. He looked like a biker, though, and in the end I decided I just did not want to go there. What I was looking for was another man like Joe. Remember him? - the guy who liked to "dominate" me and tie me up to have sex with me. I didn't want Joe again but another "controlling" guy like that would be fine. Someone who'd "force" me to do sexual things. That had made sense to me, you see. Gentle, consensual lovemaking was for the marital bed. What I had been looking for was someone with the strength and the power to take me and use me for sex. My big hunky men had been perfect for that. Yet I also had learned that I could be turned on by agreeing to "obey" a man with the right kind of personality.

Luckily, women on dating sites and pick-up sites are never short of offers from men who think they have a lot to give. Having had plenty of sex in the previous few weeks I tried to tell myself I did not need to worry or to rush. In fact, I was having a break for a few days, trying to stay away from the internet and thoughts about my next lover. Perhaps a part of me wanted to suggest there would not be a "next" lover. I felt reconciled with my decision to "go straight".

You can guess, however, that it didn't take me long to find my next lover. I just had a quick peak at the internet, telling myself I was just checking if I had messages from anyone I knew. There was a message from Jim and I saw his pic and straight away I felt myself clicking to read what he'd said.

**************

Well how could I resist? Jim is about my age and he was telling me how experienced he is at BDSM and that he also knows "how to go slow" with new submissives. Was I a submissive? I didn't really know the answer except that I knew instantly I was interested in being submissive for Jim. He was handsome ¬- really good looking -- and while his profile didn't show his cock (a rarity, I know) it looked like he had a fantastic body. And although its hard to know from emails and on-line messages, he seemed to have a wonderful way with words that was already making my body tingle a little.

I did confess to Jim that I had had a tiny bit of experience with dominant men like him. I also decided to "go for broke" and explain that my main reason for being on-line was to find hunky men who have the sort of body that could "force" me to do anything they wanted sexually. I wanted to know if he was still interested or thought I was a little kooky. He replied by "ordering" me to write him a list of all the sexual things I liked and wanted him to do to me.

For the first time since I'd had sex with Michael, my original adulterous act, I felt nervous about a new encounter. I could see that Jim was experienced with BDSM and he told me that he was "demanding" and would "push me". I didn't want him to hurt me and I didn't want to end up somehow doing a sex act that I disapproved of. I think mostly, though, I was nervous that my ambition had gotten the better of me and I was about to make a fool of myself. I sent him my list, anyway, and hoped he would want to spend time with me.

Part of my reasons were the wonderful memories of my time with Joe, the younger man who'd wanted to "control" me in bed. It was Joe who had "forced" me to have my first experience of anal sex. He was also the only man who had ever ejaculated onto my face. I suppose I consented to those things when I agreed to have sex with Joe, since he had warned me that he always insisted on certain things from his lovers. It had been a little wild and a little dangerous and so wonderful and liberating. He made me feel good to be a "slut".

To be honest, since I was coming to the end of my adulterous lifestyle, I was attracted to Jim largely because I knew he would be even more "wild and dangerous" than Joe. And Jim still had that wonderful body and a fabulous looking penis. I had limited time left so I knew I had to "go for it".

After I sent my list to Jim, he "ordered" me to see him for coffee and we set a date just a few days later. Once again, I was intrigued by the idea of being "forced" to do things. It made me very aroused and I admit that in this state I usually forget to worry about the risks I am taking.

This meeting was intended by Jim as a kind of a test. He wanted to see how far I was willing to go and how obedient I would be for him. Well, I admit it did feel weird to be behaving in such a manner in a public place. But by the time I arrived to met Jim, I was feeling that delicious combination of nerves and lust. When he ordered me to spread my legs and "flash" my underpants to him I never stopped to think. He has a real charisma, you see, and a very sexy voice and I just somehow felt I wanted to prove myself worthy of being chosen. That was how it felt, at least. He kissed me on the cheek as we left and I loved the sensation of being so close to his muscled body and his calm confidence. I am sure Jim knew that he had me exactly where he wanted me.

Jim kissed me on the cheek the next time we met, at his apartment where we were going to have sex. His touch was so gentle at first and I found myself melting a little at his warm voice as he asked me if I was "going to behave for him". I just nodded, struck dumb somehow, and next thing I knew Jim was pushing me down onto my knees. Since I'd had a little experience with Joe, I knew what was happening -- and I did not mind that at all.

"Take it out," was the next thing Jim said to me and, of course, I knew exactly what to do. So I undid his jeans and took out his wonderful penis, lovely and big and with a beautiful tip. "Suck me and make me hard," was his next order and I was so happy to hear it. He was already getting hard for me and I just had to stroke him a few times before I did what he wanted.

That fat, soft tip felt so great going between my lips. Jim straight away made some moans of pleasure and I admit I was thrilled to be performing so well for him. Then he surprised me by taking hold of a handful of hair and thrusting himself deep and hard into my mouth. He was taking control, pushing me and seeing how I reacted to being used so crudely. It was another test and, to tell you the truth, I was excited by it. Even though the "other Wendy" should have run away right then, it felt incredible to have this strong, dominant man forcing his penis, his "cock", so roughly into my mouth.

Soon Jim had us both naked and me lying on the bed as he stood behind my head. From that position he could rub his cock and his balls all over my face. I suppose it did feel a little degrading and yet, at the same time, I will admit I was feeling very turned-on by a man who could "use" me so casually. I was in awe of his power, his wonderful body and his lovely big penis. I should mention that Jim shaves his scrotum, so I was enjoying running my tongue over the really soft skin around his balls. The best part, however, was when Jim shoved his cock into my mouth again and forced the big soft head past my tongue. It was a little scary to be so vulnerable as he thrust into me. Though not so scary as when he slapped my vagina.

I know that I almost jumped off the bed at the first slap but Jim told me to lie still. "Keep your legs spread or I will punish you," was his order. I had not really expected any pain in my play with Jim. Something in my brain, though, told me I should do whatever he wanted at that point. It wasn't because I was scared. And it wasn't his threat of a "punishment", though I confess he'd intrigued me with previous warnings about such things. Truly, I just loved the fact he found it so easy to take control and, of course, that with his strong body I felt like he could force me if he wanted. He slapped my vagina a few more times and I tried hard to concentrate, lying very still while I let him use my mouth for his cock.

In a funny way, Jim was actually quite gentle with me as he used me sexually. His ease and his confidence made me feel more relaxed and willing to "obey" him. After we changed positions, he ordered me to masturbate for him as I lay on my back. Yes, I did feel self-conscious -- even my husband has hardly ever seen me touch myself sexually. But I wanted to be "submissive" for Jim and, to be truthful, it did feel very erotic to rub my pussy while my new lover held me with his strong muscles. When Jim started sucking on my breasts I could not contain myself -- I came with a wonderful climax, an orgasm that felt so good and so different from all my others.

Jim was very pleased with that performance. He wanted to screw me next and he instructed me to get into a new position -- I had to look it up later and discovered it is called the "reverse cowgirl". I felt quite silly and clumsy as I tried to get his thick penis into my vagina. Oh my, let me tell you it was worth the effort as his bulk felt so incredible when he was fully inside me and touching some different places. I felt really exposed being up there like that but the feeling of his cock inside me was exquisite.

He liked it too, mainly because he was able to slap my bottom as I rode on his wonderful cock. I did not like the spanking but I really enjoyed what Jim was doing to me. The slaps hurt a bit but they also made our screwing so much more intense. I forgot about being self-conscious having sex in a strange position. I could feel how excited Jim was to be using me in that way. I had to try to ignore the pain in my bottom by focusing on the wonderful sensations of his big hard cock filling my vagina.

mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers