Wendy Confesses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had me moaning rather nicely and soon we were both really horny. Remember, I hadn't cum yet that night. So we maneuvered into position so Alex could enter me from behind. Actually, I was on the back seat with my bottom poking out the door and Alex was standing outside with his penis big and hard. I will make an other little confession here -- it was so easy to position myself like that for him and I never gave it another thought as I made myself available to be fucked from behind. As usual, he was more than ready and I got little warning before I felt him forcing that wonderful young dick into my vagina. I had a sudden thought about my being so much older, and behaving so wantonly, and I felt "slutty" and even more turned-on.

He humped me for a long time, since he had plenty of stamina on the second round. I loved it, all of it. He is big and beautiful and I was enjoying the sensation of every single inch of that penis as it penetrated me and screwed me. I wanted to make noise and let him know how good a job he was doing with this older, married slut. I dared not, though, and had to content myself with swallowing my sounds of delight as I came multiple times on the end of that big hard cock. When he came again, ending our little tryst, I sighed with contentment at the sensations of the last of my men "on the side" losing control and filling me with his cum load.

**********

I won't try to bore you now with everything that happened after that night. I will just say that I had come to the end. It seemed so quick but it all happened in line with my plan. After such a long time of being slutty and sexy and liberated I had to face the fact that I was leaving behind that part of my life. It was going to be strange not to be chasing a harder, bigger man to cheat with. But, just like everything I've done over the last three and a bit years, it felt "right".

And don't think I felt sad or low about it. The pay-off I have for those three and some years is that I feel liberated and I feel strong and I feel sexy again. Maybe some people, or some women, can truly live a monogamous life. I cheated and I was a slut -- and it was a really great thing for me to do. And, for all the reasons I described at the start, I was reconciled to my decision and feeling positive about the lack of guilt and fear I will have from now on.

I am not going to re-visit the reasons for my embarking on this sexual adventure or for keeping it going for so long. If you have been reading my "confessions" then you know the "why". Some of you will never accept my reasons and I have no reason to try to change your mind. Others were pleased to read about my infidelity and the wicked behaviour I got up to. It was a liberating experience to "put it on paper" as it were. And it was even more liberating to experience all those things for real.

I concede that my husband had a healthy suspicion that I was up to something. But his love never wavered. Neither did mine -- you can trust me on that. So now I feel even better about concentrating my sexual energy onto the man I married. Plus it means he is getting more of the benefits of my sexual exploration.

Having convinced him that oral sex was what all the young people do, I was able to start giving my beloved husband a headjob almost every day. Even if he doesn't have time to cum for me whenever I suck him, that doesn't stop me from kneeling or sliding down in the bed and taking him into my mouth. I've learned some new skills. I've also learned that I really do love a cock in my mouth and the feeling of my husband emptying his lovely balls for me so I can drink him down.

We have been trying some new positions. I also showed hubby one of my sex toys and he has tried it on me a few times. It feels so good to lie back and have him pleasure me. He hasn't noticed, or he does not mind, that the toy I selected is larger than him. But he is always so gentle until I beg him to "go harder" in my vagina and make me cum so hard.

I have come to the conclusion that part of the reason for my cheating and "sluttishness" is that I have been experiencing my sexual peak. I believe it is common enough for woman of a "certain age" to have sexual needs that are stronger than their partners. I am not offering that as an excuse. I admit it was not the only reason for my wild behaviour. After all, its true that I chose to "screw around" with a certain type of man rather than simply pursue more sexual pleasure. Even now, poor hubby struggles to keep up with me but he also accepts my explanation about my sexual peak. It actually does make sense, not only in relation to all my "cheating" sex but my masturbation and porn watching and my sex toys. Hubby is doing his best, all the same, and fortunately I do have plenty of time for masturbation -- and plenty of memories to fuel me.

Perhaps the news many of you have been waiting for -- we have started having anal sex! We were a little clumsy at first and he was surprised that I could enjoy it so much. After some attempts we decided "doggy style" is best for us. I love it because it feels so "dirty" when we are doing a "dirty" act. Also, lets be honest, it does make me feel a little vulnerable and "submissive" to my husband which I love also. Its good to be a whore in my marital bed.

I am not going to share all the intimate details. I have decided that anal sex with hubby can stay a private pleasure for us. But I can report I've had orgasms with him in my backside. And I can also confirm that his penis feels very fine in there. He is the smallest I've taken "back there" but I still feel filled up by him and the sensations of his screwing are lovely and intense.

I am not saying I don't miss my sexual adventures. I do miss the guilt and the worry but it was a wonderful time in my life and, as I have said many times, I am glad I did what I did. I am thankful to all the men, young and old, that came my way and gave me so many new experiences and so many sexual thrills.

Once again I want to say I grateful to my readers and to the chance I had to "spill the beans" to you all. I didn't start out with the intent of exciting you all. Though it was nice that so many people enjoyed my stories and got their own thrills from reading them. Most of all the real release for me was the confession and having somewhere I could go to tell someone. It would have driven me mad if my adultery and my slutty ways had remained a secret.

But there's nothing more to write now. So thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it and goodbye.

***************

OK -- one final confession? I was ready to have my story published. I really meant every word about me going back to my more tame life as a dutiful wife.

I came across one small complication -- Alex. Yes, my young gym rat with the hunky body and the lovely penis.

He contacted me last week. A few nights ago I met him and we went parking. It was a moment of weakness. I tried to tell myself "nothing would happen" but of course that was foolishness. I let him expose my breasts and suck on them to his heart's content. I happily let him slip his fingers into my vagina and bring me off.

Why did I do those things? After I made a promise to myself? The thought of his young body, his muscles, was too much. I just needed one last "hit". And his penis of course -- beautiful and hard and large and throbbing.

I told myself if he didn't fuck me then it shouldn't be seen as cheating. My decision was to give up adulterous sex -- not to stop being a slut.

I gave him a headjob. I played with his balls. I sucked him until he came in my mouth. I swallowed down his hot, tangy semen. It was wonderful.

I don't really know why. I don't know why I am telling you all this. I have told myself that really was the last time.

I hope so.

Wendy