Wendy Strikes Back

Story Info
She and boyfriend want different things.
3.7k words
4.15
31.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
189 Followers

Wendy woke up, stretched, and got out of her bed. Everything was still quiet; it was early, so she walked down the short hallway in only the t-shirt that she had slept in. It barely covered the curls surrounding her pussy and was so old and worn that her nipples almost punched through the thin fabric. Her family was very casual about nudity in the house. On the short trip she saw, through open doors, other family members still sleeping. She gave herself a quick wash with a warm cloth and rinsed out her mouth. She did not bother putting the t-shirt back on to walk back to her room and moved along with her damp tits jiggling slightly with each step.

She pulled out a few drawers and selected her attire. She took out a bra and then decided not to wear it because she was just going to lounge around the house. She buttoned up a thin, blue cotton shirt and then pulled on a pair of her oldest jeans. They were so tight that they were almost a second skin and so thin that even the seams of her flimsy panties showed through.

When she got downstairs, Wendy found out that she was the only member of the family who was up. She filled the kettle for a pot of tea and heard a noise upstairs. Soon she was joined by her brother Ted, still looking somewhat rumpled from sleep. She smiled at him and poured him a cup of tea. Ted was off work that day, but could not get over the habit of rising early.

"What's up today, sis?" he said, glancing at her over his cup of tea, appearing to study her chest, clearly gazing at the little nubbins pressed out by her nipples.

"I have to finish a novel for my English class, and then do some math homework," she replied, "They really pile the work on at my college."

"Norm's coming over later," he said, referring to a buddy, whom he had known since the seventh grade. Wendy had the hots for Norm, but he seemed not to notice her attraction to him. "We want to go up to the lake for a few hours; do you want to come with us?"

Wendy thought about the invitation for three seconds. She did need to finish her work, but the outing would give her yet another opportunity for Norm to be with her. "Yes, thanks, Ted," she answered, "I just need to finish some school work and wash some clothes."

They sat and drank tea, and Wendy made them some buttered toast to go with it. Ted kept looking at her chest. He finally rose and cleared away the dishes, while Wendy went upstairs to get started on her schoolwork. She glanced at herself in the mirror and realized that the blouse was so thin that her firm breasts could be seen clearly. She had been giving her older brother sexy ideas that morning.

Wendy made some sandwiches for their trip to the lake and had just put them into an insulated pack when she heard a horn toot in the drive. Soon Norm came through the door followed by a cute, petite blond. Wendy could feel jealousy flame up inside her as she looked at Norm's female friend. Already she did not want to go to the lake. Her brother Ted followed them inside.

"Wendy," Ted said, "this is Barbara, Norman's cousin. She is coming with us today while her family is visiting.

The flame of jealousy burnt out. "Hello, Barbara," Wendy said with a big smile on her face. She and her brother talked with Norm and his cousin for a few minutes about the trip, gathered up some items, and began to walk out the door. The telephone rang, and Ted answered it. Wendy watched his face change from cheerfulness to annoyance.

"All right, about a half hour," Ted said and hung up the telephone. He turned to the others. "The duty engineer got sick and went home, and I need to go in today to replace him because no one else is available." They all uttered words of disappointment. "Wendy," Ted suggested, "why don't you go up to the lake anyway with Norm and Barbara. There is no use spoiling your day."

Wendy quickly agreed; the whole point for her was to be with Norm. Soon she was seated in the back seat of Norm's car as they sped toward the lake. Norm and Wendy seemed to be enjoying a private joke. She learned that Barbara and her parents had used the cabin for a few days, but the parents were now visiting with Norm's parents. By the time Norm's car pulled up in front of the cabin, the cool weather had turned unexpectedly warm, and they emerged from the car into a hot, humid atmosphere.

"Damn," Norm yelled. "I didn't expect this weather in October, and I didn't bring my bathing suit. That water sure looks good."

"We could go skinny dipping," Barbara suggested. "No one is around."

"There are towels in the cabin," Norm said, "so we can dry off if we go for a swim. What do you think, Wendy? Is that OK with you?"

Wendy quickly weighed the factors. She would not be alone with Norm, and it would be a good, safe opportunity to show him her cute body. She wasn't bashful because she was used to seeing and being seen by family members. Also Wendy was becoming warm too; she could feel sweat forming on her body. "Yeah, let's do it," she replied.

"Let's take off our clothes inside the cabin," Norm suggested, "and then cool off in the lake."

Five minutes later all three were splashing about in the water. Wendy discovered that Barbara had a near-perfect body with large, firm boobs and a tight, round ass. She was also pleased to see that Norm's penis was a good size; at least it was before is shrank in the cold lake water. He was fairly well muscled and had slim hips and broad shoulders.

Soon they were playing several silly games in the water. Wendy noticed that accidental touching was becoming more deliberate as time passed. Barbara appeared to be interested in touching Wendy as much as putting her hands on Norm. Wendy reciprocated, but mostly she felt up Norm a few times. The water chilled them after an hour in spite of their physical exertions and the erotic fumbling; they ran into the cabin to dry off and warm up.

"Let's stay like this," Norm said. "We will probably be so warm soon that we will want to jump into that water again." Everyone agreed with that. Food and cold beer were laid out, and they sat around nakedly, killing the hunger pangs that they just begun to notice. The air and the food heated them up again, so they entered the water for a few minutes to cool off.

"I have a game," Barbara said as they walked back to the cabin. "It works like this: we take turns being the slave of the other two. The slave must do everything that the other two want for an hour; then we switch."

"Sounds very interesting," Norm said. "I vote that we do it."

"I don't know," Wendy said. The idea was very worrisome; she didn't like the business about being a slave and being required to do the bidding of the other two without refusal. "Maybe we should forget about this game."

"Sorry," Barbara retorted, "you have been outvoted, Wendy, so you must go along with it. Besides, if you must do something that you don't like, you can get revenge when you are the... uh, mistress."

"I don't think so..." Wendy replied. She glanced over to where her discarded clothes were neatly folded. Maybe she should leave.

"Too bad, Wendy, as Barb said, you've been outvoted," Norm broke in. "This sounds like fun. Since you didn't agree to this, Wendy, you will be the slave first. That will give you an opportunity to get back at us. OK?"

"I don't know..." Wendy mumbled. She didn't want to spoil the fun. Her head was beginning to spin a little from the three beers she had drunk.

"OK then, Wendy, go kiss Norm," Barbara said. Wendy sat for a minute as Norm and Barbara stared at her. Reluctantly, she rose and went over to Norm and kissed him; this was something she had wanted to do for a long time. The kiss became prolonged and Wendy felt her temperature rising. The game did not seem so bad so far.

"OK, Wendy," Norm said when their lips pulled apart, "go over there and kiss Barbara now." He gently pushed her toward his cousin. Wendy slowly stepped across the floor and kissed Barbara on the cheek. As she started to pull away, Barbara reached up and pulled Wendy to her and planted her lips on Wendy's, giving her a sensuous kiss on the lips. Wendy felt Barbara's tongue slip into her mouth and tried to pull back. She found that Norm had moved behind her and prevented her from escaping. Barbara cupped one of Wendy's tits in her soft hand and ran a thumb over the nipple. Wendy had never considered sexual contact with another girl and certainly had never tried it.

Wendy was able to pull her mouth free. "I don't want to play this game anymore; I want to go home!" she screamed. She felt flushed and hot.

"I think Wendy is acting naughty, Norm," Barbara said. "She really needs to be disciplined."

"I think Wendy needs to be spanked," Norm added. He grabbed Wendy and sat on the couch pulling her over his lap. As Barbara grabbed her arms and held them, his broad hand fell hard onto Wendy's ass, stinging sharply and leaving a red imprint. Again and again the hand fell. Wendy kicked; she tried to wiggle out of their grasp; she screamed threats. Nothing worked.

Wendy started sobbing. "OK... OK... st-stop... hitting m-me; I'll do it... pl-please, I'll play," she blubbered. The slaps on her butt had been so painful. Barbara and Norm released Wendy, allowing her to rise.

"Now kiss me, slut," Barbara demanded.

"Kiss my cousin and do it with feeling this time," Norm ordered. Wendy went over to Barbara and kissed her on the mouth. Barbara put her hands around Wendy and pushed her tongue into Wendy's mouth again. "Put your arms around Barbara," Norm directed. Wendy put her arms limply around Barbara and relaxed, letting their flesh meld together. Barbara hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply. Wendy found that kissing Barbara was not so bad, at least not so bad and having her ass slapped.

At last Barbara pulled her lips and tongue away from Wendy. "Wendy, suck Norm's cock," she directed. "It's nice and big for you."

"No, please, no," Wendy moaned. "I won't do it."

Norm grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to him. Barbara pressed down on Wendy's shoulders. Wendy was forced to her knees. Norm had his big erection inches from her face. "Suck it," he said. He pulled Wendy's face to his hard cock; Wendy opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. After a few minutes of sucking and licking, Wendy felt herself free. She saw Barbara whisper into Norm's ear. She let Norm's prick slide from her mouth, and got to her feet, but her heart froze when Norm told her to lick Barbara's pussy.

"I won't do it!" she cried out. "It's just too much." Norm lifted his big hand and held it in front of Wendy's face, menacing her.

"Do you want some more of this?" he asked. "Babe, I'll be glad to give you more if you want it." He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her over to his cousin, who had draped herself on the couch with her legs lewdly parted. Wendy could see her pink inner lips waiting for her mouth. Norm pushed Wendy to her knees, and she reluctantly placed her face between Barbara's thighs. "Make Barbara come, babe," he ordered.

"Kiss me, Wendy; kiss my honey pot," Barbara urged. Wendy kissed the soft outer lips reluctantly a few times. "Now lick my slit, babe," Barbara ordered. Soon Wendy, doing the bidding of her new master and mistress, was bringing Barbara to a climax with her busy tongue and lips. "Ohh... Ohhhhh... OH,GOD... OHHH... Unnngghhhh... UNNGGHH!" Barbara groaned.

When Barbara had recovered from her orgasm, Norm led Wendy into a bedroom. Barbara produced some handcuffs and short lengths of rope; soon Wendy was tied to a bed, lying on her stomach. Norm knelt on the foot of the bed and hoisted her butt up. Barbara tongued Wendy's pussy briefly, and then Norm began to push his cock into her. Wendy groaned. She had often dreamed of Norm sliding his prick into her, but not like this. Norm pounded Wendy's ass, yanking her hips back to meet his thrusts, filling the room with a slapping noise.

"Yeah, Norm honey, fuck her good," Barbara cried. "Pound the little slut's ass and ream out that tight pussy." Norm did just that; he humped her even faster, driving his hard dick deep into Wendy as they fucked doggy style. At that rate he only lasted a short time.

Norm groaned, "Ohhhh... Unnnggghhh... Ohhhh, gaawwwd." With a few quick final thrusts, he spewed his cum into Wendy. Gasping for breath, he pulled out a minute later and flopped down next to her on the bed. Wendy could feel a stream of fluid running down her legs; she twisted her head around as saw that Norm's semen and her secretions were oozing out of her pussy. She wondered if her hour was ending. This was not doing anything for her.

"It's my turn now to fuck this slut," Barbara announced. Wendy turned her head and saw that Barbara had strapped an artificial penis onto her hips.

Wendy groaned in dismay. "Please, Barbara, don't fuck me with that," she begged. "Please, don't do that to me." Barbara ignored Wendy's pleas and positioned herself behind Wendy and slid the big rubber cock into Wendy's slippery cunt. Wendy did not find it completely unpleasant after she accepted that she could do nothing about the situation. Norm had already risen from the bed, but now produced a jar of petroleum jelly. He massaged a dab into Wendy's ass, slipping his finger inside her. Wendy was naive about some sexual matters, but she realized that she was about to be fucked up her ass, and she did not want that to happen. "Please, no," she begged again. "You can't do this to me, please no!"

"OK, Norm, give it to her up the ass," Barbara said, and she pulled the big dildo out of Wendy's cunt. Norm's cock has somehow risen again, and he took his cousin's place behind Wendy. He rubbed his cock up and down the crack of Wendy's ass, lubricating it with the vaseline. He positioned it over Wendy's anus and pushed the head into her.

"Aaaaaaaa! Stop! It hurts so bad; please, no more," Wendy cried out.

"Fuck her up the ass, Cousin; shove it into her," Barbara yelled out over Wendy's screams. "Yeah, Norm, make the slut come with a big, hard dick up her ass. Fuck her good."

Norm didn't ram his cock into her, but allowed her ass to relax as he eased himself into Wendy. He ignored Wendy's begging and crying completely. Wendy felt stimulated by the lascivious act soon after she got over the initial shock of being anally sodomized. She didn't want to, but her body had taken over all her senses. Her hips were moving against Norm's big prick. A strange rush of pain and pleasure welled up. "Oh god no, oh no, no, no, NO!" she screamed out loudly as she climaxed and did so embarrassingly quickly.

"Yeah, that's the way to do it; the little slut liked that" laughed Barbara. "Yeah, that's it; fuck her hard."

Wendy opened her eyes, looked at Barbara, and saw that her eyes were crazy with lust, and her own hand was moving between her thighs. Norm was pulling Wendy's hips into his thrusts. Soon Wendy detected a change in his rhythm and knew he was near his own orgasm. Involuntarily she pushed back extra hard and made him come. Norm moaned as he filled another of Wendy's holes with his cum. Wendy stopped and lay there for some time with her ass in the air and Norm's cock wilting inside it. She couldn't believe what they had done that to her. Norm pulled out and dripped cum onto Wendy's ass.

"Yeah, that was great, Wendy," Norm said. "I wanted to do that when Ted told me how he saw you walk past his room naked this morning and teased him at breakfast with your tits. Thanks, Ted, Wendy thought, for all this great fun.

"You turn now, Norm; the first hour is up," said Barbara. She reached over and untied Wendy's arms. Wendy felt nauseated, sickened by these lewd violations of her body, as she crawled off the bed. She watched dumbly as Norm lay down and Barbara tied his arms to the head posts. He was so docile and went along with Barbara's orders. Wendy felt disgusted and humiliated. Everything hurt: her ass, her wrists, her butt...

Wendy looked at the ropes tying Norm's wrists and the unused handcuffs lying on the floor by the bed. Her anger grew. She picked up a pair of the cuffs and grabbed Barbara. The smaller girl was no match for Wendy with her years of sports participation. Soon Barbara's wrists were locked together, but a cabin support post was between her arms; she wasn't going anywhere. Wendy carefully collected all the keys for the handcuffs and took them to the main room. She could hear Norm and Barbara calling out to her.

Wendy entered the bedroom with an evil grin on her face. It was payback time for these two perverts. She saw a closet door was open and looked inside. She found the source of Barbara's sex toys. A shelf carried various sizes of dildos and vibrators and also held ropes, chains, tubes of lubricants, leather straps, and a variety of things that were unknown to Wendy. She had never seen any of this junk before on prior visits and wondered where it had come from. Wendy made some selections and turned back to the room. She chained Norm's legs to the foot of the bed, ignoring his threats, honeyed promises, and hysterical theatrics.

Barbara cursed and kicked at Wendy, but accomplished nothing by it. Wendy harshly restrained her in leg irons within a few minutes. Then she put ropes around Barbara's arms and released the handcuffs. Barbara briefly thought that she was free, but, when Wendy took up the slack of the rope, Barbara found she was stretched across the floor with her legs held by the cabin support post and her hands tied to the bedposts.

Ignoring the promises and threats, Wendy fetched a small whip from the closet. She began with Norm. "Thanks for the nice spanking, Norm; here is one for you, you son of a bitch." She let the whip fall on Norm's naked back, legs, and buttocks thirty times, leaving ugly red welts swelling up. "This is what you wanted, asshole, so I'm giving it to you." Norm had nothing to say; he knew better than to beg or threaten any further.

Wendy brought out the biggest dildo from the closet and smeared the end with lubricant. Norm tried to keep his ass cheeks pressed together, but Wendy mentioned how much she would like to give him another thirty strokes, and he allowed her to work the giant rubber tool into his ass. He groaned as she shoved the last few inches into him and lay still, panting and gasping.

"Your turn, bitch," Wendy declared as she took a wide leather strap from the closet. She was a tad easier on Barbara's smooth skin, no point in mangling a precious asset, but, when Wendy finished, a succession of wide, red stripes extended from Barbara's shoulders to her calves. Barbara was crying softly and had also abandoned her begging and sweet-talking.

To finish the job, Wendy loaded some new batteries into a big vibrator and wedged it, after lubricating it, in Barbara's twat. The second biggest dildo, properly lubricated, was inserted deep into her ass. Barbara knew that she should not even think of resisting.

"When you two get loose, you can fuck each other for a while," Wendy suggested with a loud, long laugh. "Then you can walk into town. I hope that my little efforts are sadistic enough for you."

Wendy dressed and gathered her belongings with an eye on her two companions. Every time she left the room she heard them whispering. Finally she returned with Norm's car keys safely in her pocket and her backpack hanging from her hand. Norm and Barbara stretched their heads around to look at her.

"You can't leave us like this; please, Wendy," Norm whined.

"How can we get free?" asked Barbara.

"Oh, yeah," Wendy said casually. She tossed a cuff key onto the bed near Norm and a very dull knife on the floor near Barbara. "It will take you a little while to get loose, but I'll be gone by then. I never want to see either of you swine again, and I will be telling my brothers about this, so you may want to take up residence in some very distant place... how about, say... in the Antarctic." Wendy turned and walked out.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
189 Followers
12