Wendy, the Exhibitionist Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,280 Followers

Wendy and Juliet had snuck into the closed pool area. There were some lights on. No one else was there. It was just the two of them, best friends, and they were about to become much closer than ever before.

My wife stood stiffly as Juliet got naked. Each article of her clothing were removed and tossed to the ground.

Juliet then undressed my wife in the same manner. It was surreal to watch. A naked Juliet undressed my wife as if Wendy was a doll. It wasn't long until they were both naked in front of each other.

They both looked nervous, which made the sight so intriguing to watch. Juliet stood face-to-face with my wife. She touched my wife's body and then they embraced.

Their arms wrapped around each other. The tips of their breasts touched as they came closer. Then their lips touched. It was a soft kiss. Juliet was clearly the aggressor.

Even from the short distance, I could see Juliet's mouth open, using her tongue to pry into Wendy's mouth. At first, Wendy's lips were clenched tight. But once again, she relented. Wendy opened her mouth and allowed her best friend to put her tongue in. It was officially a shared wet kiss.

And it was officially my wife's first lesbian experience.

Juliet continued kissing with passion, while Wendy struggled to keep up. It wasn't long before Wendy stuck her tongue out as well. The kiss they shared became passionate and lustful. It was as though that kiss was a product of their many years of being close friends. They had always been emotionally intimate, now they were making it physical.

The kiss ended and they stared in each others eyes for a moment. There must have been a feeling of disbelief between them. They shared a look which said, 'Did we really just do that?'

And they had. It wasn't a dream or fantasy. It actually happened. They actually kissed while naked. And it happened in a pool area where anyone passing by could see them.

When it finally sunk in between them, Juliet took Wendy by the hand and had her sit on the lounge chair. Legs spread.

Wendy put her feet in the air while Juliet got between her legs.

There was no more feeling out process or hesitation. Juliet went straight at it. The moment Juliet's mouth touched my wife's pussy, Wendy's legs shook.

As Juliet had previously explained, lesbianism was a longtime fantasy of hers. It was something she had masturbated to since college. Now, as a grown and respectable adult, she was finally getting a chance to experience it- and with my wife of all people.

I wondered if Wendy had the same fantasy to. Especially since many women admit to having such fantasies. Maybe she did, but she was just too ashamed to admit it because of her religious upbringing. I wondered what her super religious father would think if he knew what was happening. But of course, he would never know. No one would. It was a secret between the three of us (and whoever else may be watching).

After an unknown time, Wendy's legs began to shake. It was easy to know when she would cum. She always gave the same signs. Her body would shake and her mouth would open. Her toes curled.

Whatever Juliet did with her mouth, it worked. Wendy is an easy woman to please so it wasn't rocket science. But there was something about that lesbian experience which made Wendy orgasm a little faster. Maybe it was Wendy's fantasy after all? Or maybe women simply understood each other better. And there was that added pleasure of being exhibitionists.

After the orgasm, they switched places.

Wendy stood and Juliet laid down on the lounge chair.

Unlike Juliet, Wendy was timid getting in between her best friend's legs. There was a hesitancy, but also a curiosity. Wendy took a moment to look at her friend's pussy. I wondered what she thought about.

Then, in typical Wendy fashion, she slowly bent forward and started with kisses. She kissed all around the pussy, then she kissed the center. Her head moved up and down, which meant that she was licking.

Wendy always liked me to use my fingers during oral sex, and so she did the same thing to Juliet. Wendy used her fingers to rub the labia, then she pushed her fingers inside, which caused Juliet's back to arch.

After several moments, Juliet finally reached an orgasm.

She sat upright after the orgasm and kissed my wife full on the lips, and they tasted each others vaginal fluids. Unlike before, it was a much more natural kiss. Then it ended, and they quickly got their clothes and dressed before anyone could catch them in the sexually compromising position.

***

The fourth step of the process was on the beach.

I waited at the designated spot. There was plenty of outdoor activity several yards away. Live music played. People had drinks. People had fun.

But I stood in a fairly dark area of the beach, where there was privacy. It was a little dark and there were bushes to hide behind.

Wendy & Juliet came to me, both holding hands, with their clothes back on. There were sly smiles on their faces after what they had just done with each other. Both of them had a post-orgasmic glow. It was an incredibly arousing sight to see them that way.

"Enjoy the show?" Juliet asked.

I told them I did. Juliet said I was a very lucky man because of how nice Wendy tasted. I had to agree.

"Today has been a whirlwind," Wendy said. "I can't thank you both enough."

Juliet reminded her best friend that the day wasn't over yet. There was still another thing to be done. Wendy simply blushed.

With that, Juliet took Wendy by the hand again, and they both got down on their knees together.

Juliet undid my pants and freed my erection. Then she put it in her mouth.

It was such an arousing sight to see Juliet with my cock in her mouth. And it felt unbelievable (of course). But the sight I was most interested in was seeing Wendy's reaction. She looked surprised, and aroused again. It was like she couldn't believe that she was seeing her best friend suck cock before her very eyes- and my cock at that.

There was a look of total disbelief on Wendy's face. Juliet must have sensed it, and she looked at Wendy with my cock still in her mouth. She winked at my shocked wife. Then she spit my cock out, held it in her hand, and pointed it at Wendy's direction.

It was Wendy's turn. And Wendy's natural reaction was to look around the beach to make sure that no one could have possibly seen. That's the kind of woman that Wendy was. She was a worrier. Someone extremely protective of her hard earned reputation of being a 'good girl.'

That's why it was so exciting when Wendy leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth. She gave me oral sex like she normally did, with the same loving technique, but with a little more enthusiasm. She orally made love to my cock.

It was her fourth exhibitionist moment that day; getting topless on the beach, masturbating in front of the window, having lesbian sex with her best friend, and now sucking my cock on the beach.

She moaned at the excitement. When her hair was rustled by the wind, Juliet immediately tucked Wendy's hair back. Like always, the best friends worked together in an effortless manner. It was natural that they would help each other with everything, and now that included giving oral sex.

They took turns sucking cock on the beach. Juliet never bothered to look around to make sure no one saw. She didn't care (or maybe she secretly wanted to be watched?).

On the other hand, Wendy kept her eyes a few yards down, towards the direction of the beach party. Even as she sucked cock, her eyes glanced down the beach. There was a nervous look in her eyes. But her eyes were also filled with undeniable lust as she sucked. She breathed harder and sucked with more enthusiasm. I had never seen my wife in such a sexually flustered mood before.

It wasn't much longer before I came.

The best friends touched their tongues together, as Juliet had instructed, then I came on their tongues. After the day's events, I came a fairly large load. Their tongues were a mess. When the cum stopped coming out, they kissed, swapping my cum. It was a passionate and lustful kiss.

I reached down and fingered my wife's pussy. Juliet joined in, and we rubbed Wendy's pussy together. I put two fingers inside my wife's pussy. And Juliet played with my wife's clit. It made my wife moan loudly during the lesbian kiss she shared with her best friend.

My wife reached forward and fingered her best friend's clit, and it was Juliet's turn to moan, as they still continued kissing with traces of my cum still in their hot mouths.

Juliet was right. It was a vacation we would never forget.

***

In the months that followed, Wendy wasn't exactly the same person anymore.

Sure, she was still the prim & proper woman that people adored. But that was her public persona at the university or at community events.

In private, she became much more open with her body. In our bedroom, she was naked a lot more often. She liked being watched. Sometimes she would sunbath in our backyard with her bikini on (something she had never done before).

But there was still that itch Wendy had inside of her. The itch to be seen. The need to be seen. Wendy had become a full fledged exhibitionist. It was something that needed to be cultivated and explored. And we did just that.

We mainly turned to the internet. I posted her nude pictures on different websites, including Literotica. Face blurred, of course. She would have been mortified if anyone ever found out.

Some of the pictures were tame. Pictures of her breasts or bottom. Others were more hardcore, showing the inside of her pussy, or us having sex.

As the online views grew, she openly wondered if any of her friends, family, or students had seen the pictures. She enjoyed having her naked picture taken while doing mundane things, like brushing her teeth, using the internet, or grading papers. Then she would always make the same comment, 'My gosh, this is terrible, my reputation could be ruined.'

But of course, she never worried for long. She had other things on her mind. Each time a set of her nude pictures were taken, or if the images were posted online, she would need hot sex afterwards. The aggressive kind.

Wendy became the exhibitionist wife. And we loved it.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.