Wendy The Haitian Lesbian

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix hooks up with white female friend.
1.4k words
2.12
10.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Guess who's back? Wendy Stefania Polydor here. Your favorite Haitian-American goddess, mother, amateur dominatrix, practicing nurse and sexual adventuress living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. People of Literotica, did you miss me? It's alright. I kind of missed me too. Got one hell of a twisted story to share with you today. You see, for ages, I've sort of been living a double life. I do like male/female fun with my guys, especially Steve Valentin, a big and tall, openly bisexual Haitian stud who is simply crazy about me.

Steve Valentin and I have all kinds of fun recently. The brother loves it when I sit on his face and ride that big, uncut dick of his. I've also donned a strap-on dildo and fucked Steve's tight Haitian ass with it. I love being a dominatrix and I must admit, dominating a burly black man in the bedroom is fun. I even cuckolded a very willing Steve by banging black guys and white guys in front of him. Cuckolding is a lot of fun and growing in popularity among black folks.

As you can see, I am a freaky mama in every sense of the world. When it comes to sexual experimentation, I have very few limits. I don't like racist name calling and I don't play with piss, shit or blood. No illegal stuff either. Pretty much anything else goes with me in the bedroom. However, I've been keeping something from you. You see, I've loved women too. Yes, people. I, Wendy Stefania Polydor, the Haitian dominatrix, am a bisexual Haitian-American woman. Let the world beware.

I haven't been with a female in quite some time. Got one on my horizon, though. There's this white chick named Amanda Walters whom I met when I lived in the City of Malden, Massachusetts. You know those white chicks who date Caribbean guys and seem to have a fondness for black culture? That's Amanda for you. At the time we met, Amanda was dating Justin Pierre, a young Haitian guy I once had a crush on. I found Justin's tall, muscular and chocolate-hued body sexy and wanted to make him mine, but apparently, blonde-haired and blue-eyed white chicks with big butts were more his thing. Oh, well.

It's been a decade since those halcyon days at a certain college in downtown Boston when I met Steve Valentin, the brother I consider to be my soul mate at times, and I now lead a very different life. I am divorced from my abusive ex-husband, I work as a nurse at a local hospital and I take care of my family. Still, as much as I enjoy the occasional romp in the hay with sexy black guys and the odd well-hung white dude, I miss the ladies. A woman simply fucks you differently from how a man does it, you know?

I went through all kinds of hell recently and I think it's time to make a fresh start. I am dangerously close to being thirty years old and I stopped caring what people think of me a long time ago. The fellas are fun, but these days, it's the female flesh that I crave. If you are a hot female who lives in the Boston area, you should holler at me. Must have a hot pussy and a nice ass. Please, no males. At least not at the moment. A gal's got to have her private pleasures, you know?

Anyhow, I was walking through the Copley Mall, located near the small private college which my old chum Steve Valentin and I attended in the mid-2000s when I saw a cute blonde with a big butt. Yes, I am that bisexual black chick who likes white chicks. Deal with it. I checked out that fine piece of white chocolate, and when the lady turned around, I was stunned. For it was Amanda Walters, my old gal pal slash rival from Malden, Massachusetts. Small world, eh?

Like the prim and proper Haitian lady I was raised to be, I walked up to Amanda and greeted her. Amanda recognized me, and we greeted each other joyfully. I hugged the hell out of Amanda, and inhaled her fragrance. Not bad, not bad at all. Amanda and I ended up grabbing lunch together at the Copley Mall food court, and we had a blast talking about the old days in Malden, and the guys we used to be so crazy about. A somber look crossed Amanda's face when we talked about relationships, and I asked her if everything was alright.

Amanda smiled sadly, and then told me she'd just broken up with her former lover, some chick named Meredith, and I smiled inwardly while feigning concern. Nice to know that Amanda and I are on the same team. Chicks who do chicks. I gently touched Amanda's hand over the dinner table and looked into her eyes. Amanda sighed, smiled sadly and then told me about her ex-girlfriend's cheating ways and the drama that overtook their lives. I listened attentively. Meredith's loss was my incredible gain, folks.

Amanda Walters and I talked for hours, and by the time it was over, I realized that girlfriend needed some loving. That's why I took the lovely blonde back to my place for some woman on woman fun. My son and daughter are visiting their father's family so Amanda and I had the house all to ourselves. Once Amanda and I got to my place, we didn't do a lot of talking, folks. You see, woman-loving women like ourselves get horny as hell, and it had been a while for both of us. Well, Amanda and I took care of each other's needs...and then some.

Amanda Walters and I kissed each other passionately, then undressed. I feasted my eyes on Amanda's lovely body. The bodacious blonde had lovely tits, a curvy body, sexy legs, and a big, round ass. I slid my hand between Amanda's thighs and began fingering her pussy. Gasping, Amanda kissed me and slipped her hand between my thighs. We masturbated each other, smiling and laughing, and it was oh so good. We explored each other's womanly folds, taking our sweet time, and it was absolutely wonderful.

An afternoon of fun awaited Amanda and I, and we were in no rush. With guys, there's always a rush for them to stick their wonderful dicks into your mouth, cunt and asshole because they can only stay hard for so long. Amanda and I, being female, had no such limitations. I buried my face between her thighs and licked her pussy, working her over with my mouth, tongue and fingers. Soon I had Amanda crying out in sheer pleasure.

Later, my darling Amanda delighted me by sitting on my face. I love having a big-booty gal sit on my face so I can eat her ass. Yes, folks, I am a big-booty Haitian gal who loves big-booty white chicks. Now you've officially seen everything. Amanda laughed and giggled as I licked her asshole, inhaling her ass funk. I devoured that delicious plate of thick white female booty. Afterwards, I donned a strap-on dildo, put Amanda on all fours and fucked her with it.

Grabbing hold of Amanda's long blonde hair, I pulled on it and smacked her big white ass while thrusting the strap-on dildo deep into her pussy. Hard and fast we went at it, and Amanda gave as good as she got. A lot of chicks are into the love-me-tender stuff. Not me. I love rough sex and I don't apologize for it. Amanda screamed like a banshee and begged me to fuck her harder. I rammed the dildo into her cunt, and smacked her ass so hard I left bruises on it. Amanda shrieked, for she absolutely loved it.

Much later, Amanda Walters and I lay in each other's arms, happy as can be. Yeah, it's definitely good to be back on the gals team, folks. I will always treasure my openly bisexual Haitian lover Steve Valentin and that thick, uncut dick of his but I've missed the ladies. Amanda and I are going to be seeing lots more of each other. Now, I'm not trying to get hitched or have her move in with me but Amanda and I have great chemistry. I say we can continue hanging out and having fun. Amanda is down with that. Nice to be on the same page. Life is good. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers