Wendy's Adventures Pt. 06

Story Info
Misc. Stories, Scuba Trip, Swimming Pool Escapade, Pool Boy.
7.9k words
4.76
7.9k
8
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though this is labeled as Part 6, it is the seventh story in Wendy's series. For background, I suggest the reader click on Wendy's name and read the previous stories. I have written some of them, and Wendy has written some. It turns us both on to relive and write about her past escapades. In this series, she wrote the first several stories, which are a collection of some of her escapades, as well as few of her thoughts on exhibitionism. She wrote most of the last one.

Miscellaneous Stories

When we are at home it is difficult for me to find ways to expose myself. I have to be fairly conservative as I don't want to be outed as a hobbyist. Where there is a will, there will usually be a way as the following stories illustrate.

My husband and I went to our local park for a hike on the trails up and down the hills. I wore a pair of blue jean shorts that have no crotch. Can't tell there is a hole there while I am standing or sitting unless I part my legs. The hole is large enough to show my genitals as well as my anus if I am properly positioned.

As we parked the car, there was a man two parking spots over who was facing me. When I got out of the car, I spread my legs wide and reached back inside the car. This gave him a good view of my pussy sticking out of my shorts and spread wide open. Yep, he got the full view.

As I wasn't yet aroused, it wasn't red, inflamed or wet, but it still opened up for him to give him a good view. Within a few minutes, it was wet and I was as horny as a hoot owl. It was a rush showing him my womanhood, and it got me going.

On one of the wooded trails we hike, there is a bench at the top of one of the hills overlooking the valley. This bench has a back on it. I formed a plan to get my husband to sit down on this bench. I would then pull his cock out, suck him to get him hard and then fuck him. I wouldn't have to take my shorts off as my pussy is available even with the shorts on. I would take my top and my sports bra off and would be topless so he could fondle my breasts while I rode him. I would be facing the trail and would be able to see who was passing by about 20' feet away. It was a very dangerous plan with a high potential for being caught. That made it even more arousing. I decided that if a woman was on the trail I would get off of him and sit down with my back facing the trail. If a man was passing by, I would keep fucking my husband with my breasts bouncing to give the man a good view. What a rush!

The bench is about 20 minutes into our hike. By the time we got there, I was as wet as a running faucet. We were standing there looking out over the valley, and I put my husband's hand on my very wet pussy. He was shocked at how wet I was, and thought it was all due to my showing the stranger my pussy. I explained to him that I did get aroused having the man see it, but I had something else in mind.

I would like to tell you that we had sex and three men passed by and got to watch, but alas, my husband was a big chicken. He turned me down. So, I took off my top and sports bra and told him I was going to do the rest of the hike topless, no matter how many people we saw, unless he let me fuck him on the bench. He wouldn't give in, so we took off for the rest of the hike with my breasts bouncing away and nipples erect.

Wasn't long before a guy on a mountain bike came flying down the path. He got a good look at my bare breasts. A minute or so later, his buddy came flying down. He, too, got a view. Then a guy came running by. He took a double look. My husband said, "Don't you really think you should cover them? We are only 11 minutes from our house." I didn't think so at all and was enjoying letting the guys see them. I told him I was going to do the rest of the hike topless because he wouldn't fuck me on the bench. And if he gave me a hard time about it, I would strip off my shorts and finish the hike naked, which I wanted to do anyway.

Even though we were close to our house, we were in a different community and we both were wearing hats and sunglasses. I wasn't concerned about being recognized. People would be looking at my bouncing breasts and not our faces. They were doing more than the standard jiggle; the rough terrain was causing them to have a nice bounce to them. I was loving every minute of it.

A few more men, several women and a couple walked by. Each time I would smile brightly and say, "Good morning." I was totally turned on and my little motor was going so fast I thought it would pop out of my chest. I seriously considered taking my shorts off and going stark naked, but thought better of it.

As we were approaching the end of our hike, I was getting concerned about when I would put my top on. Where we were parked there is a pavilion next to the parking area. We know some of the people who hang out there with their dogs. I didn't want any of them to see me topless. My husband was pissed at me for what I had done. I wanted to get fucked when we got home, but he wouldn't do it now because of his anger over my showing my breasts. I developed a strategy.

I stopped on the trail and put my hands on my hips and said, "I told you I was going to do the rest of the hike topless, and that includes going back to the car past the pavilion. I would like it, but I don't think you would, so I'll make a deal with you. I will put my breasts away if you will give me a good fucking when we get home. I wanted to do it on the bench, but you are such a chicken, I can't have any fun."

"I think you are having plenty of fun, and that you are probably leaking like a faucet," he responded. "But yes, if you put away your tits, I will fuck you when we get home. There are certain situations when I just don't want other men seeing my wife exposed, and this is one of them."

So I covered my breasts and became a decent married woman again. Well, I was married, anyway. Probably not all that decent.

I was really aroused when we got home, so I gave him a good hard fucking thinking about what it would have been like to have gotten caught doing it on that bench, as well as thinking about the man seeing my spread womanhood when I got out of the car, and all of the people who got to see my breasts. It was a nice orgasm.

I like to water my plants on the front porch while naked. My husband said I wasn't brave enough to water the ten or so box woods in front of the porch while naked. Now that is a rush. I can usually hear a car on the road before it gets in front of the house. That normally gives me a chance to get back on the porch and partially hide behind one of the columns. If I am too far from the porch, I just have to freeze like a rabbit and hope for the best.

Bicyclists are a different story, however. I can't hear them and have been caught a bunch of times. My husband sometimes goes on the front porch to smoke a cigar. He says he can always tell which of the bicyclists have seen me naked as they will always look over toward the porch to see if they can catch me again. The women don't look. I don't much worry about the bicyclists as they aren't local.

Our next door neighbor is divorced and has a son who spends some weekends with him. I have noticed the son spending a lot of time outside while I am sunbathing naked. The neighbor likes to cut his grass with his tractor while I am outside naked. There is only one area from which he can see me. He spends a lot of time cutting that section. Occasionally I will subtly spread my legs to give him a better view. My husband says the neighbor has seen me naked so many times, that it no longer does much for him. I don't believe that for a minute! Also, I don't think the son will ever get bored watching me sunbathe. If he times it just right, he can watch me get up and walk in the house naked. So, he gets to see me from the front and the rear. I have a nice rear. I imagine that when I leave, he goes in the house and jacks off thinking about my exposed girl bits. I think of it as a public service: I am giving the son free sex education classes! He starts college in the fall, and he will know the female anatomy when he gets there.

As I have posted in another story, my favorite thing is to have sex at night in hotel rooms with the curtains open and the lights on. No telling how many people have watched my husband and me have sex in the hotel rooms. As a guess, I would say several hundred. I like being the aggressor in that situation and will always fuck him in cowgirl with my business end facing the sliding glass doors or the windows. We often do it while seated in a chair or on the couch with me in the lap dance position (cowgirl).

Another thing I will do when bored is to put on a light colored short skirt or dress, with no panties, and head out to a big box store. Sometimes I go with my husband and sometimes I go solo. If I am lucky, and time it just right, there will be a man walking by as I get out of the car. If solo, I will put my left foot on the pavement, with my right foot on the floorboard of the car. I will reach back with my right hand to get my pocketbook, giving a good spread view to my victim. It's hard, though, to flash like this unless there is a lot of traffic. I have better luck inside the store. I seem to always find something interesting on the bottom shelf when a man is around. Then I will squat down with my legs spread, or legs spread with a knee on the floor. This gives the guy a good look at my womanhood. The light colored material allows sufficient light under the dress so my important parts are well illuminated.

My best score yet was a group of college students getting supplies for a party they were having that night. As usual I became absorbed with something on the bottom shelf and went into my spread position. I was actually talking to the guys about their party while they were staring at my spread pussy only a few feet away. I had already flashed two or three guys earlier, so I was in fully aroused mode—red and inflamed—and was leaking like a faucet. About that time, my husband walked around the corner, saw what was happening, turned around and went the other way. I almost had an orgasm just talking to those guys and letting them get a good look at me. If I had kept it up another few minutes, I would have cum right there. But I wasn't sure about getting off there in public in front of those guys and whoever else might walk by. It would have been very obvious what was happening to me. I decided it would be more appropriate to save myself for my husband.

When I found my husband and told him the rest of the story, he told me I should have asked them if they wanted a naked waitress for the party. Now that would have been a good idea. The whole experience, including the first two or three guys, had me so aroused, my secretions were running down the insides of my thighs. I could feel it squish as I walked. I carry panties with a panty liner in my pocketbook for occasions such as this. A quick trip to the restroom for clean up and putting on my panties had me ready for polite society. As we left the store, I kept an eye out for the guys to offer my services at their party, but, fortunately, we didn't see them.

I am lucky to have a husband who allows me to practice my hobby and even participates with me. He isn't as brave as I am, but he goes along with most of my shenanigans and even makes some pretty bold suggestions. It was his idea for me to wear the crotch less shorts and the miniskirt with no panties, as well as the blouse unzipped enough to expose my breasts to anyone with the right angle (while on vacation). For example, waiters get to see all of my breasts. I make sure to bend over just a bit so they get a good view. And my nipples are always hard when wearing that blouse so it is obvious I am bra less. This is discussed in a prior story. It is one about our wedding anniversary in part 3 of the series. I was really bad that day.

We will be going to the Los Angeles area later this summer. I have a feeling some lucky people are going to watch live sex shows while we are there. First I will walk around in the hotel room naked to draw an audience. Then I will get my husband involved and let the voyeurs watch as we have sex with me on top. Also, I have been thinking that while in LA I will order a pizza and then answer the door and pay for the pizza while naked. Some women wrap a towel around themselves and "accidentally" drop it while paying for the pizza. I don't think I will need to use that subterfuge. I will just go to the door naked and give the guy a really good view.

Over the years I have had a lot of men tell me they wish their wives would loosen up and be as free in showing their bodes as I am. I tell them that won't happen unless two factors are present:

First of all she must be an exhibitionist. I was born that way and think all exhibitionists are the same. She either has it or she doesn't. I think there is at least a little exhibitionism in all women, and most have a lot of it.

Secondly, she must lose her inhibitions. In my case my desire to expose myself overrode my natural and and learned modesty, my inhibitions and any humiliation at being naked in public. All modesty must be left behind when embarking on an exhibitionist career. If she can't do that, she will never be a full fledged exhibitionist. Oh, she may expose herself some under certain circumstances, but it won't be a hobby for her.

On the other hand, I have had several women tell me they would like to do what I do, but their husbands would be appalled if they did. Some say they tried it and got an instant rebuke. Some say they have gotten away with it by making it appear accidental. They have come up with novel ways to show off while making it appear to be an accident.

Others have devised different ways to expose themselves even in the presence of their husbands without their knowledge. One friend of mine wears short skirts and no panties when they go somewhere together. Her husband is the only man who doesn't know she isn't wearing panties! She also dresses that way when she is solo. She says she has probably shown it to 500 men over the years, and her husband doesn't have a clue. He got onto her once for exposing it, so she had to be surreptitious after that. For her it is so arousing to let a stranger see it, she goes home and masturbates after the fact. She says she won't have sex with her husband after showing it, as she doesn't want him to get the benefit of an activity he vetoed. Too bad her husband is so uptight as they could have a lot of fun with it together.

OK, enough of my musings; time to get back to the stories and let my husband tell one about one of our scuba trips. We had many, and most were like this one. Oh, the guys we met liked those scuba trips.

A Scuba Trip

I can't remember when I first realized Wendy was an exhibitionist, but it was before we got married. In the right circumstance, she was free in showing her breasts, nice teardrop shaped C cups. It didn't happen often but when it did, she got a rush from it. Even when it happened accidentally it didn't bother her. For example we would take frequent scuba diving trips. Several times a day on the dive boat, while fooling with her scuba equipment, one of her breasts would pop out of her bikini top. Normally she would put it back in as soon as it popped out, but if she was carrying something, such as her bag or a tank, she would leave it out until she got where she was going, put her load down and then cover her breast.

One of her breasts would almost always pop out while we were loading equipment on the boat from the dock or offloading back onto the dock. So not only did the guys on our dive boat get to see Wendy's breasts, guys on other boats at the marina, and bystanders around the dock, all got to see her breasts as well.

I thought this was happening more frequently than by mere chance, so I asked her about it. She asked me if I remembered her telling me about her breast popping out twice one night during her scuba class at the pool? Yes, I remembered it. I also remembered going on her check out dive with her and seeing the guys in her class who had gotten a look at her breasts. This was early on in her exhibitionism, and I wasn't sure how I felt about other men seeing her bare tits. She told me that on the first day it happened, she had tied her top looser than usual as she was in a hurry and didn't stop to retie it. She found that with a loose tie, one of her breasts would come out whenever she wanted, and sometimes when she wasn't expecting it. It gave her a rush. From then on she tied her top loose on the scuba trips. Sly little thing, that Wendy. By using that one trick alone, she got to expose her breasts to well over 200 men on our various scuba trips.

Later, after she got a new bikini. I began to notice on the scuba trips her light brown pubic hair would be sticking out one side or the other of her bikini bottom, usually on the right side. It was down low enough that I thought she probably hadn't seen it, so I mentioned it to her. She just looked at me, smiled and said, "Can you tell what color it is?"

"Of course I can," I replied, "It's sticking out there for the world to see."

"Good, I like for the guys to know what color my pubic hair is. By the way, as you might have surmised, It's not accidental, I pull it out on purpose."

At this point in our relationship, I had become accustomed to strangers seeing my wife topless and naked, but these were guys we were spending a week with. We would have lunch together most every day and usually have dinner with them at night as well. We socialized constantly, and they got to see her tits several times a day as well as constant exposure to her pussy hair. If we went to a restaurant at the marina straight from the dive boat, she would wear her bikini. Of course her pubic hair was on display at the restaurant as well. Not only did our dive buddies see it, but so did the other customers. And she would usually manage to pop a breast out at least once at the restaurant.

It was a different experience for me to have guys we know socially see her exposed, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. After I became more accustomed to her exposing herself, and seeing how much fun she had with it, I too, began to enjoy it and later found it arousing, just as she did.

It was probably on one of these scuba trips that she stopped wearing underwear while on vacation. Her favorite top was a thin, clingy fabric spaghetti strap top that left not much to the imagination. She also had a micro mini skirt she would sometimes wear without panties. She didn't do this when we were out with our scuba friends as she would have been almost constantly exposed to our friends. That was too much, even for Wendy.

She had several thin spaghetti strap tops that allowed her high beams to be visible. She had a white one that was semi transparent. Her nipples and aureoles were visible under the fabric. She would wear this top when we were out with the scuba guys. Her thought process was that they have all seen them bare, so this is a conservative look for her.

Wendy had always been rather caviler about letting other men see her breasts, but now she was showing off her lower unit as well. This was usually done at the lake where she was totally uninhibited in her nudity. She was also becoming more uninhibited around our house (when we lived in the suburbs). This was somewhat troubling for me, and I asked her if she thought it was a good idea to walk naked in the living room at night with the lights on. She didn't see a problem with it as she said we had curtains on the windows. I pointed out the curtains were sheer and covered absolutely nothing even when completely closed, which they usually weren't. She mulled that over for a while and then said, "They have all seen me naked by now, so they're used to it. It's no big deal." Well, I thought it was a pretty big deal to me for our neighbors to see my wife naked on a regular basis. After our conversation, she did cut down on the frequency of her trips into the living room. I noticed she mostly did it when she was horny and wanted to have sex. I think this kind of set the stage for her and increased her arousal. As I was one of the beneficiaries of her behavior I learned to keep my mouth shut and let her do her thing.

12