Wendy's Gang-Bang Adventure

Story Info
Horny wife discovers the joys of gang-bangs.
1.3k words
3.97
241.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers

To say that the circumstances of my first meeting with Wendy Jayne were unusual is an understatement.

I was just pushing my hard cock into this gorgeous asshole, when the woman turned around, looked at me with lust on her face, and said "hi". Yep, it was Wendy. And I was part of her gang-bang adventure.

I was travelling in Australia and was visiting a friend with whom I had gone to grad school. Dave was always preoccupied with sex, so it is not surprising that after a few drinks one night we ended up at Wendy's gang-bang. Since that night I have gotten to know Wendy better, and, let me tell you, she is one of a kind! The sexy kind. The wild kind.

Wendy is 43 years old and lives in Sydney. She is in fabulous shape, tall with huge D-cup tits and a shaved pussy. And to top it all off, Wendy Jayne is insatiable when it comes to sex.

As a young woman in her early 20s she was a table dancer at a gentleman's club and always seemed to bring home one or more hot cocks at the end of each night's work. Wendy's rule was simple: Whoever gave her the biggest tips got to fuck her, and preferably more than once. If two men tied on tips, she took them both home. She couldn't get enough cock, and that made her the most popular girl in the club.

In her early 30s, Wendy got married and her sexual adventures slowed down a little, but she still managed to fuck and suck a few guys that she worked with. Not that her husband knew about it. A girl has to have some secrets she always told me.

As she moved through her 30s, Wendy became a real cock-teaser, wearing very short mini-skirts and flimsy, nearly transparent tops. And of course, underwear was out of the question! Ultimately she got her husband pulled into the swinging scene and she discovered that he loved to see her suck off other guys at these parties.

One day at work not long ago, she sucked the cock of one of the younger guys at work. His name was Lachlan and he was only 19 years and he had been flirting with her for weeks. Deciding to show him how an older woman can suck cock, she went down on him after closing the door to the copy room. Sucking cock comes as naturally to Wendy as breathing and soon poor Lachlan was moaning and groaning like a banshee. The only problem was that just as he came, he pulled his cock out and shot cum all over her face. Wendy thought she had cleaned it all off before returning to her desk but she didn't realize that he had also shot cum into her hair and several rather large globs were resting there, nestled in her hair. Everybody in the office figured out what she had done, but Wendy was still too horny to be embarrassed.

Well, of course, Lachlan told all the young guys in the office and all of his friends what had happened and soon every Tom, Dick and Harry was hitting on her, many wanting her to go and "party" with them. She was now considered to be the office whore, but she didn't care, and the thought of going out with a group of guys and fucking their brains out was always a secret fantasy of hers.

The weekend I was meeting my friend in Sydney, Lachlan and four of his friends asked her to party with them after work. Soon the five guys turned to 15, and then, as word spread to their friends, to somewhere in the vicinity of 30.

Dave knew one of the friends of a friend of Lachlan, and I knew Dave so that's how I ended up meeting Wendy.

Dave and I came a little late to the scene, a small back room in an otherwise normal looking pub. There I saw a large group of naked guys, many stroking their hard cocks, waiting for a chance at the woman on a mattress in the middle of the room. The woman was straddling a guy who's cock was pumping inside her pussy while another guy was kneeling behind her fucking her ass. A third guy was driving his cock into her mouth.

While watching the action, I got caught up on what had transpired before my arrival.

Lachlan had brought Wendy to the back room where a lot of the men were already waiting. Encouraged by their shouts and clapping she began to dance for them, shedding her clothing along the way. As she gyrated before them, an aura of pure lust overtook her. Some of the men began groping her and more than a few cocks emerged from trousers. She began begging for man with the biggest cock to fuck her in the ass. That was all that this crowd of men needed and soon Wendy was being gang-fucked, taking a cock in each of her holes.

As soon as a guy came, another pushed him out of the way and took his place. At one point, while still fucking a guy with her pussy and another with her ass, she took a facial from about 5 or 6 guys, and then licked them clean, lapping up the cum as it dripped from their softening cocks.

Wendy was amazing to watch. I got the impression that she wasn't being gang-banged, but instead she was gang-banging the room. She couldn't get enough. And there was nothing she wouldn't do. Blow-jobs, two cocks in her pussy at the same time, tit jobs, she eagerly did everything imaginable. And during the whole thing, a guy was video-taping the action.

Finally, it was my turn. Wendy was again straddling a guy when I knelt between their legs and began pressing my swollen cock into her pussy. The guy in her mouth suddenly erupted and shot his load into her mouth and across her face. Still Wendy had the presence of mind to wipe the cum from her eye and turn and greet me. And I'll never forget the look in her face. It was a such a pleading look. It said, "Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. I can't get enough." That look turned me into an animal and I rammed my cock deep into her and began pumping away. I was so turned on that it didn't take long before I was shooting my load into her already cum-soaked ass. No sooner had I pulled out then another guy took my place.

I'd like to say that we finally wore Wendy out, but, in truth, she wore us all out. I don't know how many times she was penetrated that night, but I do know that I came in her three times, once in each opening. She had to have made the group cum at least 100 times, not even counting the times guys simply jacked off over her, covering her with cum.

It was an unbelievable experience! Never had a seen a woman so consumed with lust.

It was later in the week when I met Wendy Jayne again under more normal circumstances. I was surprised that she remembered me. She even told me how much she liked the feel of my cock in her pussy and ass, and how much she liked the taste of my cum. Now that's impressive! That she could remember me out of that huge throng. Wendy said that the guy with the video was trying to blackmail her into having sex with others for money. She laughed. She said she was pretending to be upset about it, but actually that's what she really wanted. I had a couple of one-on-one sessions with Wendy before I returned home and she turned out to really be very sweet (in a totally lustful way). It was a vacation I'll never forget.

alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers